UP IN FLAMES - Lydia Martin

By glitterdior

Skylar Argent is not your usual teen. She is a danger, she is the embodiment of the devil, and most of all, s... More

Up In Flames
Act 01.
002. Flasback to when you met me
003. Fuck high school
004. The many mysteries of Skylar Argent
005. Like mother, like daughter
006. Alleycat and the dog
007. Know thy enemy
008. Unknown number
009. Something wicked this way comes
010. Humiliation hallucination
011. Family before all
012. The weapon of vengeance
Act 02.
013. Skylar's return

001. Introducing the psychopath

489 27 2
By glitterdior

╰┈➤ chapter one;
introducing the psychopath

💥⚡️💌

𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 her eyes as Gerard opened the car door for her. Don't get her wrong, she agreed with him wholeheartedly about slaughtering every supernatural creature but he was a pain in the ass sometimes.

"Gerard, I'm not six. I can get out of the car by myself."

Gerard shook his head. "Just being nice."

Skylar scoffed. "Don't be. I'm more used to the blood-hungry version of you."

"Skylar, dear, we'll have plenty of time for that later."

The two, along with a few hunters that trailed behind them, walked past the several reporters. Gerard neared a teenage boy that seemed to have gotten past the fence.

"That looks expensive."

The boy nodded. "Yeah- nine hundred bucks."

He grabbed the camera from the boy and fiddled with the flap where the removable disk was. He took it out and snapped it in front of the boy as he winced.

"And how expensive is this?"

Gerard and Skylar shared a look before walking to the other Argents.

Skylar was wearing a black suit and although her hair was down, it was pristine. Eyeliner wings adorned her eyes, contrasting to the blonde hair.

From behind a statue, Scott McCall watched as an old man and a teenage girl walked to Allison and her parents. Both of them radiated power and maybe a slightly big ego, with head held high, back straight and a determination in their step.

"Christopher." Greeted Gerard as he hugged his son.

Skylar went to Victoria and shook her hand. She wasn't one for hugs.

"I'm so sorry." Said the red-haired woman and Skylar shrugged.

"I'm not sorry for her death because it's inevitable. Yeah, she was my mother but the only thing I feel sorry for is the creatures that shall cross my path."

Gerard placed a hand on Skykar's shoulder, turning her around to where a girl with thick brunette hair sat. "Do you remember me?" He asked with a small smirk.

From behind the statue, stiles frowned. "Who the hell is that?"

"They're definitely Argents." Said Scott.

Skylar impatiently checked her nails that she had painted black.

"Considering I haven't seen you since you were three, I don't suppose I can assume you'd call me 'Grandpa.' So, if it's comfortable, call me Gerard for the time being. . ."

Skylar raised an eyebrow. "Don't call me anything. I'm not here to have chit-chats about useless stuff."

Allison was slightly taken aback at the girls icy attitude but didn't question it. From the scowl on the blondes face, she guessed it was permanent.

Stiles squinted his eyes at the two as Gerard sat down onto the bench next to Allison and Skylar stood next to him with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Hey, you know, maybe they're just here for the funeral? I mean, what if they're the non-hunting side of the family? There could be non-hunting Argents. It's possible, right?"

Scott shook his head. "I know what they are. . .They're reinforcements."

The funeral went smoothly and the reporters started to leave one by one. A confused Allison turned to Skylar.

"If aunt Kate was your mom. . . How come we never met?"

Skylar sighed in frustration and turned to Allison. When her eyes met Allison's, the brunette felt a sudden chill trail down her spine. The blondes' eyes were icier than a glacier in the ocean and held no emotion whatsoever. They were like a blank stone encased in ice.

Allison didn't know how right she was.

"Me and mom never had time for an idle life."

The vague answer did nothing to calm Allison's mind. "Tell me your name at least. Please."

"Skylar."

💥⚡️💌

𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 hysterically as her, Chris, Gerard and a few other hunters walked out from behind the trees. She was itching to add another dead werewolf to her list.

It snarled and and wriggled but it couldn't get out from the trap it was in. The blonde walked up to it and placed a teasing hand near its mouth. It tried to bite but she took her hand away in time.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Demanded Chris as he placed a taser against it.

"Nothing. Nothing, I swear." It begged and Skylar laughed again.

"You're not from here, are you?" Asked Chris but it didn't reply. "Are you?" He shouted and it immediately started to shake its head.

"No. No, I came-I came looking for the Alpha. I heard he was here. That's all. Look, I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt anyone. No one living. He wasn't alive in the ambulance. He wasn't, I swear."

"Gentlemen!" Cried out Gerard, turning to the hunters. "Take a look at a rare sight! Skye, want to have the honour of telling them what we've caught?"

"An Omega." Answered Skylar, a smirk growing on her lips.

Gerard nodded. "The lone wolf! Possibly kicked out of his own pack, or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down, maybe even murdered. . .and possibly alone by his own choice..." He chuckled to himself. "Certainly not a wise choice..."

Gerard walked over to where he had his sword wrapped around in a cloth and took it out. He handed it to Skylar.

"Because, as Skylar is about to demonstrate... an Omega rarely survives on his own."

Skylar's smirk was massive as she approached the monster. She raised her sword and slashed it past the werewolf's middle, successfully cutting him in half. Blood as red as roses poured from the body and the organs spilled onto the ground.

"We have a Code." Chris stated, an unhappy look on his face.

Gerard shook his head. "Not when they murder my daughter."

Skylar stabbed the blood covered sword into the ground.

"No Code. Not anymore. From now on, these things are just bodies waiting to be cut in half." Are you listening? Because I don't care if they're wounded and weak. . . Or seemingly harmless, begging for their life with the promise that they will never, ever hurt anyone. . . Or some desperate, lost soul with no idea what they're getting into. . .We find them. We kill them. "

Skylar nodded. "We kill them all." She turned to Gerard. "Oh, and by the way, I've been waiting for those wise words, Gerard. It's been blatantly annoying hiding the fact that me and my mother eliminated the biggest concentration of werewolves around here. Ha! Yes! We burned The Hale house down, and guess what, motherfuckers?" She walked to an odd hunter and got very close to his face. After a second, she pulled back and turned to face the rest. "I'm the one who threw the matches into the gasoline!"

Chris' eyes widened. "There were humans in that house." He spat, disgusted at his niece. She couldn't have been more than seven or eight when The Hale house burned down.

Skylar pouted. "Most of them were monsters. Monsters that haunt kids in their nightmares! The few humans in there were just collateral damage."

"You're a psychopath." Chris said.

"Oh, I know." Smiled Skylar. "I'm going to kill them. It's the only way to avenge my mother." She took large steps up a steep leafy hill and leaned against a tree when she got to the top. "I won't stop until they're all dead."

💥⚡️💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Red Eyes By KAS

Fanfiction

4.3K 101 28
Ava McCall always knew how to have fun. A little too much fun. Now that she is back home in the town of Beacon Hills, she finds that things are rapid...
32.8K 834 49
You just moved to beacon hills and Are living the life. You are friends with these Popular Juniors until your world is flipped upside Down when you f...
15.9K 287 60
silvern /ˈsΙͺlv(Ι™)n/ adjective Made of or coloured silver Ariana is left reeling after the pack's latest battle and the losses of those close to her...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...