A Wattpad Dream || Living a f...

Par beingrena

π€π―πš 𝐒𝐦𝐒𝐭𝐑 has just moved to a new state to start afresh. A successful affiliate marketer and a die-h... Plus

A Wattpad Dream || Living a fantasy
AWD || O N E
AWD || T W O
AWD || T H R E E
AWD||FIVE
AWD || SIX
AWD|| SEVEN
AWD|| EIGHT

AWD || F O U R

51 1 0
Par beingrena

Ava
.

TUESDAY
The café was very busy today. I've been running around since morning and these customers keep flooding in.
I wipe the little sweat on my forehead before taking a seat.
" Yo Ava! I heard boss talking to someone and she mentioned your name"

"Hm, that's weird. Who could it be?"

She shrugs, " Handle table 7 would you?"

I sigh and get up before walking over to table seven.

I take my pen and without looking at the customer , i ask, " Welcome to King's Café, may I take your order"

" Um, i'd like an espresso with a side of Ava"

Wait, I know that voice

I look up to see Jamal staring at me with a smirk on his beautifully sculpted face.

" Jamal?! What are you doing here?"

" What else than visiting my favorite person " he says winking.

I blush before giving him a quick kiss.

" I have to go though. My lunch break is almost over. I spent almost half of it driving here" he says while standing up.

" Okay. Have a nice day"
He smiles and gives me a kiss of my cheek before walking out.

" You forgot your coffee" i mutter quietly

I go over to the back and meet Sam.

" Damn... I wish my boyfriend was that romantic "

"He's not my boyfriend Sam" I roll my eyes

" Well with that attitude has not"

" Let's just hope there's no crazy ex cause you losing that fight girl. I mean can you fight?"

What!!!!!! Did I hear her right?

"Wait what did you just say?!"

" You heard me alright"

" Nah... This is some Wattpad-type shit"

" Some wattpad-type shit? What does that mean?"

" You're joking right? Wattpad, the app, e-books, ring any bells?"

" I don't know what you're talking about Ava. I haven't heard of that app"

What the fuck is happening!

" Here, take a look I have it right here on my phone" i say handing her my phone

" There's nothing here Ava"

" Wh-What do you mean" i take my phone from her and look

" C'mon Sam, its right there"

She shakes her head before leaving, but not before saying,
" You trippin girl"

Am I?

" Why is Ava trippin" Cath asks walking in

" She talking about some Wattpad app. I've never heard of it" Sam fills her in

" Wattpad? Hm," Cath appears to be thinking before she shrugs.

" Oh c'mon guys. Alright check your App Store "

They both sigh and pull out their phones and search for the app.

They then show me their phones which were both displaying "No Results found"

" What the hell is happening. I mean its right here on my phone" i show them the app on my phone

They look at my phone before looking at eachother and sighing. Then they look back at me and they both say,

" You trippin girl"

•••

Ever since i woke up from that hospital bed, things have just been weird. I mean, who doesn't know Wattpad?
Well, some people don't, but how is it not on the App Store?

Maybe it's just a ploy to make me feel like I'm losing it.
Bu then i didnt know any of them when i moved here, they cant be in on any of this.
I increase the speed for the treadmill and keep going.
Im hella confused. Like how.
I huff and get down from the treadmill.
Picking up my phone I try to open my Wattpad app but it closes right back.

Well, that's weird
I try two more times and the same thing happens
What the hell is happening
I'm about to get back on the treadmill when I feel someone's hand snake around my waist.
I yelp before turning around to see Cole.

" What the hell Cole"
He moves to grab me again and I step away.
" Nope. I'm sweaty"
"It's Tuesday, " he says

" No shit Sherlock," I say rolling my eyes

" You were supposed to come by my office on Monday Ava"

" I might have thought you had forgotten my name you know"

He chuckles before stepping foward, "Well... Can you come over for dinner? Just as friends, you know, start over, get to know each other..." He suggests

" Um, I don't know Cole, yo-"

" Come on lo-, I mean Ava. It's just a harmless dinner" He looks into my eyes and damn I can't say No

Urrghhh!

" Fine," I say giving in

" I'll see you by 8pm love," He says before walking away with a smitk plastered on his face.

I shake my head before getting ready to leave.

•••
I step out of the bathroom and walk to my closet to get something to wear. I settle for a black gown, with puffy net sleeves, and rose good heels

I walk down with my heels in my hands just as i got a text from Cole, making sure I would still make it, with his address beneath.
I send him a quick " I'm on my way"
I slip on my heels before locking up my house.
I walk out towards my car just as Jamal was pulling up in his driveway.
He steps out of his car and walks towards me.
" Hey beautiful " he gives me a peck on ny cheek before stepping back to check me out.

" Where are you heading to?" he asks as his eyebrows pinched together in confusion

" I have dinner with a friend of mine," I answer vaguely

" Cool. I'll see you later"

It takes me approximately 15 minutes to get the Cole's house, i mean mansion.
Turning off my car, I sit back as I take deep breaths to prepare myself for whatever was going to happen tonight.

Stepping out of the car, I take in my surroundings.
Big, was an understatement. It was gigantic. I walked up the steps and press the doorbell.

It takes a few seconds before the door opens revealing the devilishly handsome man who invited me over.

" Hey " i greet awkwardly

" Thank you for coming "

He leads me to the back, where there was a dinner setup, and we sit.
I can't begin to explain how much food was on this table.

" Are we expecting anyone else?" I ask

He looks at me, amused, " No, why?"

" This is a lot of food, Cole"

He looks down at the table as though he was just noticing the large amount of food on the table.

Cole and I make small talk before falling into a comfortable silence.

" How has New York been so far?" Cole asks.

We were done with dinner and were sitting on the couch in the lounge.
I had my legs draped over Cole's and he massaged my pained feet. I hated heels.

"Weird I guess"

" What do you mean weird?"

"I'd rather not talk about it Cole. When I do people look at me like I'm crazy"

" I won't. Scout's honor "

" Well, when I moved here, I drove to the mall that day but I had an accident before I reached the mall. A really bad accident" I focus on Cole and i see he's already looking at me.
"I woke up in the hospital and the doctor told me I had fainted. Asides from that, I spoke to Catherine and Samantha about an e-book app I read on my phone, and they said they had never heard of it. I told them to check their appstores and they did but it wasn't there. So I decided to show them mine but they couldn't see it" I look at Cole to see his lips pursed and he was staring into space like he was trying to create a visual representation.
" I also tried opening my app today but it wasn't opening up" I end with a huff.

I look at Cole once more and I see that he's on his phone.
" What are you doing?" i ask
He shows me his phone and his app store search bar is displaying " Wattpad" with " No results found"

" You must think I'm crazy, don't you?"

" Not at all. There has to be a reasonable explanation. Maybe they took it down, which is why your app isn't working"

" That is possible I guess"

We sit in another round of comfortable silence until I feel Cole's hand slowly creep up my thigh.
" Cole...." I call out slowly.
I yelp when he drags me towards him till I'm straddling him.

I gasped, biting my lip when he began to press slow kisses up my neck. Any protest that was going to leave my lips came out as a whimper or moan. Cole inhaled sharply as I began to move my hips back against his, hissing when I could feel the bulge in his pants.

Mature content:

"Tell me what you want," he mumbled against my neck.

" Cole..." I moan out.

" Does he make you feel like this. I can make you cum with just my fingers more than that bastard can with his fucking dick."

I whimpered, my mouth falling open when his hand pushed past my pants and under my underwear, slowly rubbing my wet center.

I didn't argue as he rose my dress up. My hands involuntarily pushed his head down and I could hear him chuckle as he pressed kisses down my stomach, slowly going down my thighs.

"Cole, I don't think we should be doing this. I mean, as friends "I say, making Cole roll his eyes and push my panties to the side.

My mouth falling open when his tongue flicked over my wetness, his hands moving to my thighs and spreading them apart.

My eyes roll back when Cole focused his mouth on my clit, flicking, and sucking. I feel Cole smirk as he moved one hand down, extending his middle finger. I wrapped one of my legs down his shoulder and back, my hand tightening around his hair. I squeezed my eyes shut, releasing a helpless whimper when he pulled away, pushing his finger into me.

"Ah!" I cried out, my thighs clamping around his head when he immediately began to push his fingers in and out of me while his tongue ran over my wet mound, groaning to himself.

"You taste so sweet baby " he groaned, his hand moving to my thighs while his other one continued to curl his finger inside of me, pulling out and then repeating.

My legs were stiff yet wouldn't stop quivering, and a moan tore from my lips when he sucked roughly on my clit, persistent with his tongue and finger actions. I made sure my eyes stayed shut and a sudden cry came from me as my abdomen tightened.

"Cole!" I moaned, my back arching off of the bed while the painful twisting in my stomach released.
I could feel his one hand tighten around my thigh while he pulled his fingers out of me, groaning lowly. My body collapsed and I breathed in and out heavily, trying to catch my breath.

"Feel better?" He asked, pressing long kisses along my thigh.

"Mm..." I mumbled trying to open my eyes. " I can't believe I let you do that to me," I say trying to catch my breath.

" After this, I don't think I'm ever letting you go" Cole mumbles into my neck.

Cole picks me up heading upstairs. We walk into a room that looks like Cole's.
He takes me into the en-suite bathroom and prepares a shower for me.
Leaving some sweats and a large tee, with a towel and toothbrush, he allows me to take a shower.

I finish up before stepping out to see Cole laying down on the bed.

" I guess i'll be going back home, "I say heading toward the door.

I feel slightly embarrassed when he doesn't say anything back, but I shrug it off.
I try opening the door but it doesn't budge. I try again and its still the same thing.

" Cole... the door won't open "I say turning round to see a smirk plastered on his face.

" Get comfortable love"

Friends my ass!

.
.
.
.
.
.

*no comment*👀🌚
Thanks for reading 💕
Drop a comment
Word count: 2,019
Proofread

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

252K 2.3K 5
⚠️THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SCENES AND MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT ADVISED FOR THOSE YOUNGER THAN 18⚠️ Also, please be aware this is merely an EXCERPT fr...
3.9K 25 32
β–ͺ️FWB Stella is an 18 year old who just finished high school and is trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life she ends up moving into...
5.1M 157K 67
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...
25M 701K 69
"How much for an hour?" He dug through his wallet, fiercely dark gaze avoiding mine like the plague. I backed away from him, panic rising, "I'm not...