An Outsider to Remnant (A Dis...

By Wrench54796

When a certain god finds a way to travel to a new world, he decides to take a familiar individual to test thi... More

Prologue: The life of Dunwalls heir
Journey through the void
(Y/N) Character Bio
Ozpins Offer
Meeting People
Partners
Adachi Bio
The Protectors Put On A Show
For those of you who are waiting.
Serious

Initiation

393 10 5
By Wrench54796

*Outsider/Corvo's Spirit*
*Whispering/Reading*
[Thinking]

(Y/N) was sleeping soundly, having a dream about Dunwall; when (Y/N) woke up, he looked around for a few moments before sitting up and looking to his right to see Blake still sleeping; as he looked at her, he saw her bow slightly twitching.

(Y/N): Huh, that's weird.

(Y/N) ignored it and got up to get ready; as he was getting his combat gear from his bag, he heard someone yelling.

???: Wake up, lazy butt!

(Y/N) Looks over to see an Orange Haired Girl yelling at someone who looks like a Ninja. The Ninja looked tired as he got up and left with the girl following behind him. By this point (Y/N) already had his clothes on, and Blake was waking up.

(Y/N): Good morning Blake.

Blake: Good morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): I have a question for you.

Blake: What is it?

(Y/N): I want to know why I saw your bow twitching, there was no wind, and nobody bumped into you, so why did it twitch?

Blake: I- Do you promise not to tell anyone?

(Y/N): I promise.

Blake walks up to (Y/N) and gets close to his ear.

Blake: I'm a faunas.

Blake backs up, seeming slightly scared, but (Y/N) smiles at her.

(Y/N): Alright, that's completely fine with me.

Blake: You aren't worried about being friends with a faunas?

(Y/N): Of course not. What kind of Huntsman would I be if was discriminatory?

Blake: Thanks, (Y/N).

Blake gave (Y/N) a light hug before she left to get ready.

(Y/N): [One, two, three. Does Yang count? Yeah, she does, so that makes four friends.]

(Y/N) walks to the locker room to get his mask and weapons, but when he opens the locker, he sees a Rune with a note next to his gear.

Dear (Y/N)

I found this yesterday, and I didn't know what to use it for or what it was, but Glynda told me she saw you pick one up on the rooftop after fighting Roman Torchwick, so I decided to let you have it; I don't know what you're going to use it for, but I hope it's something good.

Sincerely,

Ozpin

(Y/N): [Huh, alright then]

(Y/N) picks up the Rune and holds it above his mark; it disintegrates as the Outsider stops time to talk to him.

Outsider: Hello (Y/N), I assume you want to know your new ability?

(Y/N): Yes, I would. How would I find out any other way?

Outsider: You could accidentally use it; anyway, your new ability is called Dark Vision. With Dark Vision, you can see anyone through walls, their field of vision, predict their path, and hear them through walls.

(Y/N): Oh, that's a lot of skills for one ability; I'll take it.

Outsider: Goodbye (Y/N), good luck on initiation.

(Y/N): Thanks.

Time goes back to normal, and (Y/N) grabs his gear and starts looking around; he sees a girl with red hair talking to a girl with white hair and decides to walk over to them.

(Y/N): Hello you two.

Redhead: Oh, hello.

Snow White: Who are you?

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N). What's yours?

Redhead: My name is Pyrrah Nikos; it's nice to meet you (Y/N).

(Y/N): Likewise, Pyrrah, so what about you?

Snow White looks at him surprised until she eventually responds.

Snow White: You don't know who I am?!

(Y/N): Sorry, but no, I've been a traveler my whole life, so I never got to focus on anybody or anything important.

Snow White: Well, I'm Weiss Schnee, Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company

(Y/N) heard the word "Heiress" and took a bow; he remembered how people were supposed to act in front of Royalty, especially because he was royalty himself. Weiss smiled at him as Pyrrah looked slightly surprised.

Weiss: At least someone knows how to act in front of royalty.

(Y/N): Well, I was trained to have good manners ever since I was young.

Weiss: Hmm, hey, what is your combat skill, and how intelligent are you?

(Y/N): Well, my mother knew the skills of an assassin from my grandfather, and she taught me those skills for my safety. As for how smart I am, my parents paid for the best, so I'm pretty smart.

Weiss: Interesting; well, I hope we end up on the same team.

(Y/N): Well, we're just going to have to wait and see; I'm going to go for now, goodbye.

Weiss: Goodbye

(Y/N) and Weiss bowed to each other at the same time; after they bowed, (Y/N) started to walk towards Blake as he heard Pyrrah saying, "Goodbye (Y/N)" (Y/N) made it to Blake and started talking to her.

(Y/N): Hey Blake, do you think you're ready?

Blake: Yeah, I'm ready. What about you?

(Y/N): I've already prepared. I heard something about teams; do you know anything about that?

Blake: I know that the teams will have four people in each of them, but I don't know how they are formed.

(Y/N): Well, maybe we'll be on the same team.

Blake: Maybe.

Glynda intercom: Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately.

(Y/N): I guess we should go.

Blake nods as they walk out of Beacon towards the Beacon cliff.

(Beacon Cliff)

(Y/N): Hey Ozpin, what do we do now?

Ozpin: Hello (Y/N), Ms. Belladonna; stand on any of the open platforms, please.

(Y/N): Alright then.

(Y/N) and Blake walk over to the platforms, and they each choose one.

Blake: I wonder what these platforms are for.

Outsider: The platforms are going to throw you into the forest.

(Y/N): [Oh, that's great; maybe Ozpin will explain it better; best not to worry about it]

After a few minutes, all of the students arrive at the cliff, so Ozpin decides to start his speech.

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to end your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today.

Ruby: What? Ohhh.

Blake looks at (Y/N), who is listening closely to Ozpin and Glynda's words as she hopes they end up on the same team, A few spaces over; you can see Weiss looking at Pyrrah with the same thought.

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So, being paired with someone with whom you can work well is in your best interest.

Ruby can be heard groaning after hearing this.

Ozpin: That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years.

Ruby: WHAT!?

Hyper Girl: See! I told you!

Ozpin: After you've partnered up, make your way to the forest's northern end. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die.

(Y/N): [Oh, that's great.]

Jaune: HeHe *Gulp*

Ozpin: You will be monitored and graded throughout your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?

(Y/N): Ozpin, I have a question.

Ozpin: What is it?

(Y/N): How will we find the temple? What if we follow the wrong path or lose the trail?

Ozpin: As I said, there will be instructors watching you; if you go too far from the designated path, they will redirect you, but if they have to do so three times, you fail initiation.

(Y/N): Understood, thank you.

Ozpin: Of course. Any more questions?

Jaune: Yeah umm, sir?

Ozpin: Good! Now take your positions.

The students all get into positions to jump, and (Y/N) gets into a position that will send him farther so he can get closer to the temple.

(Y/N): Hey Ozpin, Jaune was trying to ask you something.

Ozpin: What is it, Mr. Arc?

Jaune: So, this landing strategy thing, uh... what is it? You're like dropping us off or something?

Ozpin: No, you will be falli-

(Y/N) was listening to their conversation before he got flung off the cliff. As (Y/N) was flying through the air, he was trying to figure out how to survive the fall. As he was thinking, he remembered that if you Blink in the opposite direction that you're moving, then your momentum would change, and you would slow down, so he readied Blink, and right before he hit the ground, he activated it, causing time to stop, he turned around, looked up and Blinked causing him to greatly slow down resulting in a safe landing.

(Y/N): Now I know how to survive any fall, alright, let's find that relic.

Outsider: I put a Rune near the temple so the heart will guide you there.

(Y/N) takes out the heart and starts following the heartbeat. Ozpin is on the cliff, looking slightly disturbed as he watches through the camera. Glynda notices this and asks him about it.

Glynda: Ozpin, what's wrong?

Ozpin: (Y/N) just pulled out something that looks like a... dead human heart with gears and razor wire in it.

Glynda has a surprised look on her face as Ozpin shows her the camera view.

Back in the forest (Y/N) is walking towards the temple when he hears growling behind him, he turns around to see 5 beowolves looking at him, he put the heart away as he takes out his sword and pistol getting ready for battle, a beowolf charges at him so he shoots at its head killing it, he then blinks behind a second one and plants his sword in its back killing that one too, as he was doing that a beowolf got behind him and swiped at him damaging his aura, he then Blinked to the side of that beowolf stabbing the sword in its neck as he shot a fourth one twice with the pistol, the fifth beowolf who was also the alpha tried to bite at him but (Y/N) blinked away from it as he tried stabbing it but the bone armor it had blocked him so he backed up and analyzed the situation, he realized that he could pry the armor off and kill it, so the next time the beowolf ran at him he jumped on top of it and stuck his sword in a small gap as he pried off some armor exposing its head, he then stabbed the beowolf twice in the head before it died. (Y/N) rested for a few seconds before he heard clapping and turned to see the Pyrrah standing next to Jaune.

Pyrrah: Good job.

(Y/N): Thanks. Hey Jaune.

Jaune: Hi (Y/N), now we need to find the temple.

(Y/N): I know the way; follow me.

(Y/N) then takes out the heart and focuses on the heartbeat as Pyrrah and Jaune look surprised.

Jaune: Hey (Y/N), is that a heart?

(Y/N): Ummmm, no.

Pyrrah: I think it's best not to ask Jaune; let's just go with him.

Jaune: Yeah, you're probably right.

Pyrrah and Jaune are walking through the forest with (Y/N) leading them, (Y/N) feels off, and a few seconds later, he dodges a giant stinger from a deathstalker; Pyrrah and Jaune both look at it and run.

(Y/N): OH, COME ON! [I guess I better follow them.]

(Cliff)

Ozpin: Hey Glynda, do you remember when (Y/N) told us that his grandfather was an assassin?

Glynda: Yes, I do; why?

Ozpin: I would like you to keep an eye on him. If he follows his grandfather's path, it could cause us problems; he might even end up joining, *Her*.

Glynda: I see; I will tell you if I find anything suspicious.

Ozpin: Thank you.

(Forest)

Pyrrah, Jaune, and (Y/N) are all running through the trees with (Y/N) a few feet behind because they left him.

(Y/N): WHY DID YOU GUYS LEAVE ME!?

Pyrrah: SORRY!

Jaune: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

(Y/N): SHUT UP, JAUNE!

The deathstalker tries to hit (Y/N) but he Blinks in front of Jaune and Pyrrah, causing Jaune to get stuck in the back. Eventually, the trio make it to a clearing where they see the temple and a few people, but then the deathstalker hits Jaune who goes flying towards the temple and smacks into a pillar, (Y/N) Runs towards the temple, leaving Pyrrah with the deathstalker.

Pyrrah: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

(Y/N): DON'T WORRY, ILL GET YOU A RELIC; JUST DISTRACT THAT THING!

(Y/N) makes it to the temple as he finally runs out of breath and collapses on the ground looking up a few seconds later.

(Y/N): Oh... hey Blake.

Jaune: Oh, this hurts.

Blake: Do you guys see that?

(Y/N), Jaune and Yang look up to see Ruby falling from the sky.

Ruby: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(Y/N): [So much screaming] I'll deal with this.

Yang: How?

(Y/N) just smiles at her but with the mask on, it looks like a death stare,(Y/N) uses dark vision to see Ruby's path; he then creates a clone who boosts him up into the air; he then Blinks upwards and catches Ruby bridal style, as they're falling everyone looks at them worried until he Blinks right before he hits the ground causing them to land safely, he puts her down and walks past everyone as they look at him amazed. (Y/N) walks towards a relic and grabs it; he notices something next to the pillar and picks it up, it is a Rune, but he decides to wait until he is alone to use it, (Y/N) quickly grabs a relic for Pyrrah and Jaune as he throws it to Jaune who fails to catch it causing (Y/N) to sigh and Jaune to look a little sad. Out of nowhere, a Nevermore flies in with Weiss hanging onto it.

(Y/N): Guys, look up.

Weiss: HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME?!

Ruby: I said jump.

Blake: She's gonna fall.

Ruby: Shell be fine

(Y/N): Are you sure because it looks like she's falling.

Jaune, who has been crushing on Weiss, sees this as his moment to copy (Y/N) as he runs to a tree, climbs it quickly, and jumps for Weiss catching her in his arms.

Jaune: Just, dropping in.

But Jaune doesn't have the mark of the Outsider, so he ends up faceplanting into the ground with Weiss falling on his back, cushioning her fall.

Weiss: (sarcastic) My hero.

Jaune: My back.

(Y/N): Well, that was something.

The deathstalker finally hits Pyrrah towards the group, where she falls in front of them, and (Y/N) helps her get up; it was also at this moment that (Y/N) notices the Ninja and Hyper Girl are here as well.

Yang: Great! The gangs all here; now we can die together!

Ruby: Not if I can help it.

Yang: Ruby, wait.

(Y/N): You're gonna die, idiot!

Ruby runs at the deathstalker and shoots at it until she gets in front of it, and it hits her away.

Ruby: D-Don't worry, totally fine.

Ruby shoots at the deathstalker before sheathing her scythe and running away. The Nevermore from above shoots its feathers pinning Ruby and blocking Yang.

Yang: Ruby

(Y/N): [Time to test the new Ice Dust.]

The deathstalker comes up behind her, but as it stabs at her, two figures appear next to her; the two figures are (Y/N) and Weiss; Weiss has Ice Dust loaded in her Rapier, and (Y/N)'s Blade is coated with Ice Dust making it bright blue, the two swing their weapons at the deathstalker freezing its stinger and saving Ruby.

Weiss: You are so childish, and dim-witted.

(Y/N): You're honestly a little stupid.

Ruby: Weiss, (Y/N)?

Weiss: And hyperactive, and don't even get me started on your fighting style. And I suppose I can be a bit difficult, but if we're going to do this, we're going to have to do this together. So, if you quit trying to show off, I'll be... nicer.

Ruby: I'm not trying to show off. I want you to know I can do this.

Weiss: You're fine. *Walks away*

Ruby: Normal knees.

(Y/N): *Chuckles* What?

Ruby: Just something me and Yang talked about.

Yang rushes to Ruby and hugs her.

Yang: I'm so happy you're okay!

They look at each other for a moment until (Y/N) speaks up.

(Y/N): Not to ruin the moment, but that thing is breaking out of the ice, so we should get moving.

Jaune: Hey guys, that thing is circling back. What do we do?

Everyone looks up, and they see the nevermore coming back.

Weiss: Look, there's no sense in dilly-dallying. Our objective is right in front of us.

Ruby: She's right. Our job is to grab an artifact and make it back to the cliff. There's no point in fighting these things.

Jaune: Run and live; that's an idea I can get behind!

Ruby goes over and grabs a gold knight, and (Y/N) notices it's identical to Yang's piece; Jaune holds the gold rook piece (Y/N) gave him, and (Y/N) notices it is similar to Nora and Ren's piece, (Y/N) looks at his piece which is a king piece and notices that nobody else has one but there's another one on the stands. The DeathStalker continues to fight its binds, cracking the ice a little in the process.

(Y/N): Hey guys, I say we go.

Ruby: Right. Let's go!

Ruby takes the lead and directs everyone forward a little bit.

(Y/N): [She seems like a good leader.]

The group heads out of the forest and into another abandoned series of structures as the Nevermore follows them from the air. They spread out when it passes above, concealing themselves behind some stone blocks with their allies as it perches on a high column and caws.

Yang: Well, that's great!

(Y/N) looks back to see that the deathstalker has finally broken the ice and is behind them.

(Y/N): Hey guys, we got a problem!

They all look back and see the Deathstalker.

Ren: Nora, distract it!

Nora obliges, running out from her spot and jumping through the feather projectiles before reaching behind her and launching several heart-topped shells from her grenade launcher, bursting into pink electricity when they hit the Nevermore, causing it to retreat. She is unaware of the Deathstalker rushing up behind her until Blake and Ren perform a cross-slash with Gambol Shroud and Stormflower against its shell. Weiss lands next to Nora so she can create a jumping platform beneath them and leap to safety while Blake and Ren are now being chased.

Pyrrha: Go, go! 

Pyrrah stops running as she gets Miló while Ren gets Stormflower, firing at the deathstalker until it reaches them and tries to swipe, prompting them to run again.

The nine of them race over the ancient stone bridge, not noticing the Nevermore closing in on them until it uses its giant wings to shatter the path right in the middle, forcing Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Nora, and Jaune closer to the central collection of columns and leaving Blake, (Y/N), Ren, and Pyrrha on the other side with the Death Stalker. Ruby fires at the retreating Nevermore while the scorpion beats Blake back.

Jaune: Man, we gotta get over there! They need help!

Nora: Let's do this!

Jaune: Yeah, but, uh... I can't make that jump.

Nora smiles diabolically at him, laughing as she knocks him back, turns her weapon to its full-length hammer form, and jumps to the edge of the bridge.

Jaune: Oh, wait, NO! NO! NO!

Nora places one foot on the hammer and fires it off the collapsing section of the bridge, launching her to slam its face right in the center of the Death Stalker's skull. She fires it just as the stinger comes down to get her and blasts back again to avoid its reach, accidentally knocking into Blake and making her fall from the edge. Blake sees the Nevermore above her and launches her whip, so the gun's blade sinks into the edge of the bridge, circling around and leaping onto the aerial Grimm's back. She dashes all over its body, slashing the entire time, before jumping off and landing on the ruined platform at the top of the columns next to Ruby, then going over to Yang and Weiss.

Down below, the Death Stalker still battles Jaune, Ren, Nora, (Y/N), and Pyrrha.

(Y/N): We gotta move, guys!

The Death Stalker aims a claw at Pyrrha, but she deflects it with her Akoúo shield and (Y/N) slashes it with his blade. The scorpion recoils and swipes at them with its other claw, but Jaune is there to deflect it with his shield, knocking it back so Pyrrha can leap over and attack its face as (Y/N) shoots it with his handgun. Ren runs up, firing, and gets on the stinger when it tries to hit him, shooting at the base between it and the tail while Nora fires more grenades at the attacking claws. Pyrrha hurls her javelin straight into one of the stalker's ten eyes, making it throw Ren to the side.

Nora: Ren!

Ren hits the side of a stone block hard and falls to the ground, not getting back up. Jaune, though, manages to stand and notice the stinger is hanging limply.

Jaune: Guys, look.

(Y/N) and Pyrrah look at the stinger and see it hanging.

(Y/N): Got it.

Pyrrah: Done.

Pyrrah throws her shield at the stinger as (Y/N) fires a bolt at it, and the stinger falls, stabbing into the stalker's head.

Jaune: Nora, nail it!

Nora: Heads up!

She jumps on Akoúo, Pyrrha leaps as Nora aims her blast down to give herself a maximum lift, and she smiles the entire way up before twirling down until her hammer slams its head into the stinger, driving the point through the Death Stalker's head and crushing the bridge beneath it.

Jaune, (Y/N) and Pyrrha bound over the monster to the land behind it, and Nora fires up and away behind them as the monster falls to its doom. Jaune hits the ground on his back, Nora lands on her bottom, Pyrrha manages a crouched pose, (Y/N) lands on his feet after Blinking, and Ren simply walks over to them, panting and groaning until he collapses. The other four get up and watch as the Nevermore is peppered with firepower.

Yang is burning through her ammo on the beast, landing a blow at its face and causing it to head right towards her, but she leaps for its open maw and forces the beak wide as she attacks.

Yang: (screaming and firing a round with each syllable) I! Hope! You're! Hung!- Gry!

She looks behind her and jumps back from its mouth onto a ruin, causing the creature to crash into the cliffs. Despite Yang's attempts, the Nevermore recovers quickly, and Yang smiles as she spots Ruby and Blake on the broken columns with Weiss rushing to the battle. Yang passes her while the Nevermore starts to fly back up, but Weiss hops over to the ruin as it's lifting off of and freezes the tip of its feathery tail to the ground, leaving it stuck in the same spot despite its flapping. Weiss back-flips into a snowflake-circle jump and lands on the other side, running to the group. Blake tosses the pistol portion of Gambol Shroud over to Yang, and the two tighten it between the columns so Ruby can jump on the center with Crescent Rose and bend it back into Weiss' black sigil, right next to her.

Weiss: Of course, "you" would come up with this idea.

Ruby: Think you can make the shot?

Weiss: Hmm! Can I?

A second passes.

Ruby: Can't y-?

Weiss: Of course I can!

Ruby looks forward and cocks Crescent Rose as Weiss turns the circle from black to red and releases Ruby at such a speed that the ground behind her launch cracks, rose petals flying from her ascent. With each new shot, she gets closer and closer to the trapped Grimm until her scythe catches the Nevermore's neck in its blade and causes them both to fall to the cliff wall. Weiss raises her sword and creates a series of white circles up the wall, which Ruby dashes through by firing the entire way up. Yang, Blake, and an exhausted Weiss watch her climb up with the bird in her grasp; Ruby reaches the top of the cliff, fires one last shot, and rends the Nevermore's head from its shoulders in a shower of petals. She lands beside the severed head as the body of the giant Nevermore falls lifeless to the ruins and crevice below while the girls and, farther away, Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora, (Y/N), and Ren watch in amazement.

Jaune: Wow.

(Y/N): Pretty impressive.

Ruby, with her cape flowing with the wind, looks down at her friends as they peer up.

Yang: Well, that was a thing.

(Transition)

Ozpin: Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. (The screen of the auditorium shows each of their profiles as the boys are lined up for the applauding audience to see as Ozpin continues) The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!

(Y/N): I have a bad feeling.

Outsider: You should.

The audience gives one more wave of ovation while four students walk up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces fill the screen.

Ozpin: Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR.

Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and hugs Ren.

Ozpin: Led by... Jaune Arc!

Jaune: Huh? L-Led by...?

Ozpin: Congratulations, young man.

(Y/N): Congrats Jaune!

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

Ozpin: And finally: Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. (The four walk up as they stand before him) The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!

Yang: I'm so proud of you!

Weiss looks to her right, surprised, and Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister.

(Y/N): Huh, now what about me?

Ozpin: Now, would (Y/N) Kaldwin please come up to the stage?

(Y/N) blinks onto the stage as team RWBY walks down into the crowd.

Ozpin: Now, because there are not enough students to form a team for you, I am giving you two options. Option one is to join team RWBY. Option two is to join team JNPR. You seem to work well with those two teams. Option three is to make you a solo team; take your pick.

(Y/N): Hmm, I think with my skillset, it would be best if I worked alone, so I choose to be a solo team.

Ozpin: I see; you shall be known as...Beacons protector.

(Y/N): Protector?

Ozpin: Yes, you are a solo team, and you know how to fight other humans, so I am making you Beacon's protector. Is that ok with you?

(Y/N): Yes, Ozpin, it's alright.

Ozpin: Very good.

Ozpin turns to the microphone.

Ozpin: It looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year.

(Transition)

(Y/N): Ah, it feels nice to be in bed again. Beacon's protector, huh? Sounds like a lot of responsibility.

(Y/N) falls asleep within the next few minutes.

(Void)

(Y/N) opens his eyes and is hit with the cold of the Void as he opens the door to his room and steps out onto the floating rocks.

(Y/N): What is it?

Outsider: I wanted to show you something; it's a vision.

The outsider starts the vision showing (Y/N) what it is.

The vision shows a view of a shadowy room filled with shelves and a desk in the back, where Roman Torchwick is getting a call on his phone. The muffled conversation ends, and Roman angrily slams the phone down, sighing. He holds a cigar to his mouth and puts his symbolized lighter to the end, just as a man in a gray mask and black hood comes with a trolley. Roman holds out a collection of Lien, which he places on the table, and the man takes it.

Roman: Open it.

The masked man does so with a crowbar, revealing a large amount of Dust crystals of varying colors - orange, blue, white, red, green, cyan, gold, yellow, and more. Roman picks up a blue gem in his hand and looks at the loot.

Roman: We're gonna need more men...

The view zooms in on the map above the desk, showing Vale, various districts, and areas of crossed-out locations, all leading into a specially circled place.

The vision ends, and (Y/N) is forced out of the Void.

Sorry for taking so long; I've been dealing with the end of the school year and all that; I hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587 0 25
So I decided to try my hand at RWBY (still working on Destiny stuff too.) I'd love feedback always. (: * *...
163K 2.9K 44
you died but you lived but not in the world your from but in the world of remnant (This is my first Gamer story and I'm just gonna have fun with i...
205K 2.2K 17
This is my first story so don't obliterate me with hate comments. I'm gonna try to make each chapter follow along with each episode but with some cha...
32.7K 544 21
Remnant... A planet long abandoned by the brother gods... But what happens when the brother gods, decide to send one of their new creations to check...