๐ŸŽยฐdarlingโ€ข๐ŸŽ [Wally Darling...

By WaffletimeBIch

When y/n kicked by her father at their household she has no choice but to move to another place called 'welco... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
fanart๐Ÿ’–
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
๐Ÿกwelcome home Q&A๐Ÿก
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 (short)
๐Ÿกseason 2๐Ÿก
chapter 1 S2
chapter 2 S2
๐ŸกQ&A part 1๐Ÿก

chapter 13

1.7K 87 61
By WaffletimeBIch

ᴾⁱᶜⁿⁱᶜ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹

"Wait, so you're telling me that you dislike tv? Why "? 

"There is nothing but a Obnoxious...pompous......piece of shit...television." he said with a harsh voice but the smile was still there.

 'I wonder if his smile was permanent...cause damn he smiled a lot..' 

"You said you worked as a Radio host back in the 19's right?" 

"Yes! In fact! I was the most famous at that time, oh so many memories~" 

"Well dear, enough about me."

He looked behind me "it's already past 10 now darling."

Looking behind me, and to his right, it is already late. I turned back and smiled, "thank you for tonight, I really had fun talking to you." I said as we both stood up from our sit. " it's a pleasure talking to you as well darling, hope to talk with you more but I must be going! Good night darling."  I smiled and went upstairs.

'i wonder why Wally hasn't come back home yet…'

/alastor pov/

as I watch her go upstairs, my ears flicker, smirking, knowing that the person in the corner of the room. "You can come out now~ did you enjoy the show~" 

=====================

[No one pov]

Upon seeing this the room began to darken each corner, as the eye's appeared on the corner of the room. "Neighbour..what..are you..doing.."

Alastor just smiled as his eyes glowed "nothing at all! Dear friend, I'm just giving her comfort! Haha but I must say, I did enjoy her company..~ she peek my interest~" *bang!* he was slam at the wall making a loud thug from the impact, wally walks towards him, locking his gaze at him "wrong move there..neighbour..I don't mind of you staying here but..get too close to her..I might have as well beheaded your head..ha..ha..ha.." cold laugh as he stared intently at alastor who is now standing but his aura got even more darken, cracks of the bones can be heard from him, his mouth smiled so stretch that it could snap by any moment...two shadows that were behind him sneered at wally. But he didn't react but simply stared at him with an emotionless smile as if mocking him.

"Wally? Alastor?"

When you heard a loud thug that startled you, you decided to check on it as You went downstairs. By the time you arrived the room was back in the original places, no dim, you saw wally and alastor were sitting at the couch on both opposite sides.

"Oh Wally, Welcome back. And alastor? You're still here."

Wally cheerfully smiled as Alastor looked normal with a smile on his face "hello dear! I was about to say goodbye, I must be off then, but tho tomorrow can I take you on a nice picnic?" He asks as Wally twitches in annoyance without you noticing them.

"Uhh sure! It would be lovely."

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight dear." 

With that, he makes his way to the exit leaving just you and wally.

Wally gives you a lazy smile "you're having a picnic with him? Wish I could come but I promise Barnaby that we are both gonna paint our hands.." he said disappointed that he wasn't able to spend time with you.

"Aww..it's ok, maybe next time, just me and you." 

Wally smiles, just thinking about it 'me and you-I love the sound of that..'

"Y-yeah haha that  would be lovely." 

"By the way, how was the party?"

"It went well except we had to drag Frank to his home after Eddie gave him a kiss.."

You pout "awww.. wish I could see that hahah that would have been so cute!"

Wally laughed but was cut off as he saw you yawn.

"Why don't you sleep in my bed? I'll sleep here on the couc-" 

You cut him off as you grab him by the wrist "nope! Not this time >:( you're gonna sleep there with me! And that's final." You said dragging him upstairs. Wally couldn't help but to giggled at your silly and cute way " fine~ as you wish hon~" your face turned bright red as you quickly let go of him, much to his disappointment.

"I-ITS NOT LIKE THAT..! geez just shut up and sleep with me won't you." Said. Looking away still blushing, you heard Wally chuckled, holding your hand as both of you went to the upstairs.

°

°

°

°

‘okay…maybe this is a bad idea.....' your heart kept thumping, as your back was facing at wally who was nuzzling his face against your back as he kept muttering 'I am sleeping' over and over, your face was now like the color of the apple, you tried to move your body but he was holding you from moving. ‘It's fine.. I just need to force myself to sleep! yeah! maybe just then i will go to sleep without thinking of him being-’ 

“mine…..y/n ...mine….” 

‘.......ohhhh boy…. this gonna be a longggg night…’

________________
//the next day//

"Uhhh wally? Why are we spying on y/n again?" 

Barnaby and Wally were hiding behind the tree as they were spying on you and alastor.

"I don't trust him being alone with her.." he grumbled as he held the binoculars. Barnaby snorted under his breath "you mean j-e-a-l-o-u-s," wally eyes wide as he snapped his head to Barnaby. "I AM NOT….-" wally whisper "I'm just looking out for her that's all.." 

"...sureeee buddy..suree~"

They both look at you guys.

"I think the alastor dude is making his move, you better do something or he's gonna steal your girl." 

Wally eye's eyes widened as he heard Barnaby, he's right! He should do something or his darling gonna take him away from him! 

Without thinking he marched  toward them.

=======================

[Y/n pov]

"That's preposterous! Your telling me that you haven't try a jambalaya?!" His eyes widened when he found out that I haven't tried nor seen one. I nodded, taking a bite on the Apple "yeah, maybe it's just not commonly in my country.." 

"Next time, I will bring a homecook jambalaya! Hahah! It's my mom's recipe, it nearly killed her hahah!" He said. He has a strange way..but I don't mind, I look up to his ears 'i wonder…'

"Ohhh~ if I could bring husky I would gladly introduce hi-"

He was cut off as I gently rub his ear like hair? "Hey alastor, is this your ear or just your hair? I'm curious.." I ask but he just froze in his spot, I could feel my hand vibrate 'WAIT?! Is he purring?!' I stop. "I-I'M SO SORRY! I'M JUST CURIOUS TO SEE IF IT IS A EAR OR NOT! I'm sorry for touching you without your concept-" 

"It's...ok haha it's ok! Nothing harm done dear haha, and it is my ear." 

His voice seems to be more gentle and soothing than before.

"I hope I don't ruin you guys moment there~"

We both look up to see wally. "Hey Wally! I thought you were at Barnaby house?" 

"He cancelled it :)" smugly said as he sat down beside me. "All thou, me and y/n are kinda busy here buddy.." alastor said, grinding his teeth as he looked up in annoyance. (Without you notice btw)

"Well then, can I join?"

"I don't think-"

"Sure! why not! The more the merrier." I said, smiling at him. 

He smiled back then he gave Alastor a smug smile.

"Yeah..the merrier..oh well~"  alastor muttered.

[No one pov]

The two stared at each other, smiling but not that kind of smiled, but a deadly one.

While you peacefully grab a cupcake from the basket.

=====================

Oof hangclip! Haha hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Happy mother's day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.8K 55
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—’. ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡๏ฟฝ...
139K 4.8K 85
Started: April 13 2023 Ended: October 7 2023 โ™ก #1 in Welcome Home 6-14-23 #1 Cats 6-5-23 #1 Wally Darling 8-23-23 #1 Wally darling x reader 8-23-23 ...
47.5K 1.5K 30
๐Š๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐€ | โ just don't do anything stupid when i'm gone. โž โ” A book in which the adopted Y/n, her single father, and angsty older brother...
1.3K 36 11
Angel Dorelaine is the only daughter of Donald Dorelaine. Angel has been sick her whole eight years of living, which is considered a miracle even tho...