Celebrity Male Reader One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

This is a Remake of my Previous Celebrity One-Shots story! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Ariana Grande X Male Reader!
Elena Rybakina X Male Tennis Player!
Anne Hathaway X Male Surgeon!
Katherine McPhee X Solider! (18+)
Amanda Seyfried X Male Actor Reader!
Kylie Jenner X Male Rapper! (18+)
Elizabeth Olsen X Male Acting Reader! (18+)
Florence Pugh X Male H.M.S Navy Reader! (18+)
Salma Hayek X Male Acting Reader! (18+)
Perrie Edwards X Footballer Reader!
Hailee Steinfeld X Male Musician Reader! (18+)
Jessica Alba X Male F1 Racer!
Scarlett Johansson: It Started On Set!
Emilia Clarke X Male Footballer!
Margot Robbie: A Little More Then Friends! (18+)
Millie Gibson: My Doctor!
Emma Stone X Male Stunt Double Reader!
Alisha Lehmann: One Hell of A Weekend! (18+)
Milly Alcock: The Dream Guy! (18+)
Alisha Lehmann: Aftermath of A Great Weekend!
Chloe Grace Moretz: A Lover's Affair! (18+)
Emilia Clarke: Royal Pain In The Ass!
Sydney Sweeney: I Like You, I Do! (18+)
Natalie Dormer: A Little Family!
Ariana Grande: Family Drama!
Y/n's True-Self! (Part - 1!) (18+)
Elizabeth Olsen: Right Place, Right Time!
Jennifer Love-Hewitt: My Mom's Friend! (18+)
Shakira: A Super Star!
Quick Note!
Y/n's True-Self! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Alisha Lehmann: The End of A Great Weekend!
Gigi Hadid: We're Raiding!
Elsa Jean: Just a Favour! (Part - 1!)
Scarlett Johansson: A Special Moment!
Nikki Garcia: My New Mommy! (18+)
Madison Beer: Sister's Best Friend! (18+)
Scarlett Johansson: Just Take's One Moment! (18+)
Britney Spears: Her Shinning Light! {18+}
Jenna Ortega: Secret Boyfriend! (18+)
Kim Kardashian: Just A Casual Thing! (18+)
Cindy Kimberly: Amsterdam's Favorite Son! (18+)
Olivia Wilde: A Shoulder To Cry On! {18+}
Claire Foy: Growing Household!{18+}
Kate Beckinsale: Being His Hero! {18+!}
Sofia Vergara: Mami's Baby Boy! {18+}
Ariana Grande: Best Leaked Secret! {18+}
Heidi & Leni Klum: A Family Secret! {18+}

Sarah Hyland: Love Forever!

4.7K 89 6
By Logan-Kenway

*Requested by Superflash2255! I'm gonna start tagging you guys in these so you'll know when I get your request done!*

=========================

It's been a crazy few years for the married couple of Y/n Hyland-L/n and Sarah Hyland-L/n, they've been married for 10 years now, having met on a episode of Modern Family, it was one of Y/n's first acting gigs where he played himself as his band was hired by the family to perform at a party, he was only in the show for a few episodes but that was enough time for he and Sarah to fall in love, since then Y/n and his band have become world wide popular, having just came off a Europe tour and Sarah is one of the most talked about actresses in America, Y/n still acts but mainly little roles, he prefers music but acting gives him a fresh change of pace.

Sarah however was sleeping peacefully in bed, looking over the edge till she was woken up by a pretty bad imitation of a roaster in the morning, she smiled though when she felt little kisses on the side of her neck and a hand on her bare waist.

Sarah: Someone's up early.

Sarah spoke still keeping her eyes closed but nestling into her husbands hold, he's been away for months, he only got back 3 weeks ago, she hates when he leaves on tour without her and so does he but she had work to do as well, so she couldn't tour with him, next time maybe.

Y/n: Hence the cocker doodle doo.

Y/n felt her turning in his hold so moved back to lean on his right arm and saw her pretty face as she looked to him, now laying on her back with little sleepy eyes, Y/n smiled down to her, brushing her hair out her face, they first met when Sarah was 19 Y/n was 21 and now, now their in complete love and nothing is going to change that.

Sarah: Do you think we've done it?

Y/n sighed a little while thinking, they've been together fro so long that they decided to have a baby, only issue is that they've been trying for years now and still haven't got anything to show for it, they both got tested and nothing's wrong, they just seem to be really unlucky, something that's been making Sarah feel like it'll never happen.

Y/n: It will baby we just gotta keep trying...

Sarah lifted her left arm around him so her hand was on the back of his neck, his E/c eyes always carry such a look that just makes her feel like she can do anything, like everything is possible, not to mention his positivity is pure contagious.

Y/n: ... Chin up cutie.

Y/n smiled with a little wink, quick kiss and leaping over her out the bed, Sarah giggled to him as he slipped on the bed sheet and landed hard on the floor, she looked to make sure he was okay but before she could ask, he jumped up only in his boxers.

Y/n: I'm okay, all part of the plan.

Y/n kept himself in really good shape, he kinda had to with both his jobs, also, Sarah's not shallow but loves a man with a six pack, so Y/n liked to keep it up for her, also because it's good to look after yourself.

Y/n: I'm need to help Mike move. You going be alright for a couple hours?

Sarah sat up on the bed as she watched him walk around the room getting ready for the day, Mike's his friend, they've been friends for years, since the beginning of the band, he was even his best man at their wedding, Sarah though did love how much he worried over her, it made her feel special as she hugged her knees against her chest.

Sarah: I'll be fine. Go have fun.

They shared another kiss before Y/n went to get washed up for the day, he doesn't take too long showers so withing the hour he was gone for the day, after of which Sarah decided to actually get up and on with her own day, she hasn't got anything today, only just relaxing at her home till Y/n got back, she was really happy when he agreed to move to New York with her, Y/n didn't mind though, he just wanted her to be happy and moving made her so.

Sarah walked into their bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror, she didn't know why but people always seem to choose the one time of the day they look a mess to check themselves out, she ignored it though and got on with her morning routine, that includes taking a pregnancy test, again, they've been trying for years so most mornings she takes a test, not every morning because that would be crazy but certainly at least 3 maybe 4 a month, she had no idea this time would be different though.

Sarah: Holy...

Sarah looked at the test, she expected it was to be the same as all the others but it's not, this time it's giving her the positive symbol, Sarah wasn't really sure what to actually do at that point, only just make sure it was what she is seeing, so after drinking a lot of water, she went back for a few more times, after a total of 3 test in all, she couldn't believe it.

Sarah: ... We did it, we finally did it.

She sighed happily leaning back against the bathroom cabinate, a few tears of pure joy running from her eyes down her cheeks, she's not sure what she was more happy about, the fact they finally have done this or the pressure that is now off her shoulders, even though neither of them was at fault for it taking so long, Sarah couldn't help but blame herself a little, now it's happened and she needs to tell Y/n, Sarah got the perfect idea as to how...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's towards the end of the day and Sarah's been working hard to get the dinner ready she's prepared, out of the two of them, Sarah is defiantly the cook, Y/n can somehow burn beans, it's fun though when they cook together, Y/n makes the mess while she makes the food, this time is different though, this time there's a little mood lighten, music set low, a few candles and that special bottle of wine they've saved for a special occasion.

Y/n: Honey, I'm home!

Sarah stood in the dining area in a nice dress while she heard him walking towards her, she's actually nervous about doing this, even though he knows he'll be happy, but she can't help having those butterfly's.

Y/n: I've always wanted to say that.

Y/n took his jacket off, hanging it on the wall hook, then stepping into the open planned kitchen and dinning room, he stopped in his tracks when he saw what she's done, it's not the first time she's had food cooked by the time he got home but this is defiantly the first time, with all the music, candles and near $20,000 bottle of wine sitting there.

Y/n: I've always wanted to say that...

Sarah chuckled to him, walking towards him, wrapping her arms around his waist, hugging into him, Y/n put his arm around her keeping her there as his eyes looked over the setting she's prepared for them...

... Y/n smiled though looking around, the music wasn't something he's heard before but most the violin stuff does to him, he's into music and all that because he's a musician but not classical, he's part of a pop band, mainly love songs about his wife.

Y/n: ... What's with all this?

Sarah stayed attached to his side, her head rested on his chest while looking over her hard work, she's done this sorta thing before, not to this extent but cooking them both dinner and a nice bottle of wine, easy.

Sarah: No real reason. Let's just enjoy it.

Y/n shrugged as she took his hand in hers then dragged him to the table, Y/n moved behind her chair though, pulling it out for her with an over dramatic bow, she chuckled to him as she curtsied playing along with his little game, Y/n kissed her cheek before walking around and sitting opposite her, they talked, ate and made a little small talk, mainly about how annoying moving is, people change when they move house.

Y/n: Why aren't you drinking?

Y/n asked taking his glass of wine in his hand, he was never one for wine before he met her but since then, she's convinced him to drink it with her while they ate, this is when she got the idea of telling him, there isn't really a good time to tell him, she just gotta rip the bandage off.

Sarah: Well, I'm pregnant.

Sarah jumped a little when Y/n started to chock and spit out the wine, she was obviously a little worried about him so asked him if he was okay while handing him the glass of water, Y/n drank it and coughed a little before looking at her.

Y/n: Yeah, that just tasted really, really bad.

He was talking about the wine which made her laugh a little, she was wondering if he heard her or not but he did, so he slide the chair back a little tapping his lap, Sarah smiled and got up, walking over to him then taking a seat, wrapping her arms around his neck and sitting side saddle on his lap, Y/n put his left arm around her holding her, then his right hand on her legs keeping them in place.

Y/n: I told you there was nothing to worry about.

Sarah smiled down to him pressing their lips together, it was small but it felt amazing, they are finally catching a break, sure their lives have been perfect together but this is the one thing they needed as a couple, Sarah was the one to break the kiss but it was Y/n that made her go all giddy when his right hand moved to her stomach.

Y/n: And you are going to be the cutest, most adorable little person ever.

Sarah watched him talk to their new little baby, even though there isn't even anything there just yet, well, there is but it's hardly developed, meaning, no ears, no brain, no figure, they can't hear him but just knowing he's trying is so adorable to her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few months since they made the announcement to the world that their having a baby, Sarah is clearly showing now which is so awesome, although she has a weird craving, most of them are but her's is mountain dew and ice cream, all thing's Y/n's able to get a hold of in short notice.

Y/n: Special delivery of the worst diet I think I've ever seen.

Sarah's laying in their bed with the Tv on, she hasn't had too much time to watch all those shows she's wanted to, one of the perks of being pregnant for 9 months, Y/n walked around the bed and climbed onto his spot, taking her bites out the small bag with a spoon for the ice cream.

Sarah: Blame that on your daughter.

Y/n smiled as they found out a little while ago that their having a girl, it was one of them gender reveal parties, all their friends and family were there as well as trending online, Y/n wrapped his right arm around his wife while she indulged her cravings with the weirdest things Y/n's ever seen, that was before Y/n got an idea and moved to lay down by her blotted stomach, Sarah watched him with a smile as Y/n moved close to her belly.

Y/n: Hey, princess what's this I hear about you making mummy uncomfortable? I thought we had a deal, you be good and I'll get you a pony, win win right?

Sarah chuckled to him as Y/n spoke to their daughter, it's something he's done quite frequently over these few months, Sarah loved it, even filming it once or twice, Y/n got a lot of love online for doing it, mostly by other mums thinking it's adorable while other guys call him a simp or shit like that, Y/n didn't care though, he loved both his wife and his little girl.

Sarah: You are not buying her a pony.

Y/n agreed with her but as soon as she glanced away, Y/n smiled and winked to the unborn child, he knows she can't see him but it's fun to mess around, Y/n sprang up and sat back beside Sarah joining her in watching the Tv, it's one of their favorite things to do lately, spending time together watching shows, they can't really do much else...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's the day, it's baby day and Sarah has opted for a home birth, most people do these days because it's easier for them, so that's what's happening, Sarah is sitting on the bed in a spare room they set up for this specific moment, gripping her husbands hand in her, while their doctor gave her instructions.

Doctor: Come on, keep pushing!

Sarah did as he said, Y/n's right hand gently rubbing the top of her head in comfort as she gripped his left hand in his, Y/n has honestly never felt pain like it but it's the least of his worries, his wife's and daughter's health is his top priority.

Y/n: Come on, baby. Nearly there. you can do this.

Sarah nodded to him as he kissed her forehead, a little while later and Sarah felt a relief she's never felt before in her life, the pain was slowly leaving her, not gone but nowhere near as bad, while the room was filled with the cries of a baby, the doctor smiled as she held the baby wrapped in a blanket.

Doctor: Congrats you two.

Sarah took their daughter from her as the babies cries eased, instead she enjoyed gripping onto her mothers finger, Y/n's left hand now gently cradled the little bundle's head as his right arm moved behind Sarah pulling her into him he doesn't care about the fact she looks like she just got out the pool.

Y/n: She's beautiful. Hey, little Luna.

It was now his turn to lose his finger to their little girl, they had agreed on a name for her a while ago, Sarah wasn't sure about the name Luna but the more they used it when she was in her womb the more she grew to love it, Sarah kissed her babies head, then her husband as years of hard work for them both has finally paid off, 12 years of dating, 10 years of marriage and 2 years of trying for a baby, now they have everything they need, a perfect life with their perfect little family which they will love forever...

=========================

(How'd I do? Let me know! Take Care!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 552 68
Hi, so I wanted to try something new. I searched for a book like this and I didn't found a lot of it. So here I am writing it :) Feel free to request...
481K 4.5K 123
A collection of my short stories/oneshots/blurbs originally published on my tumblr. The fics are being reuploaded after a user unrightfully reported...
3.3K 46 16
Oneshot yesungxreader story warning: may contain mature contents NB: I apologize for any typos, grammar mistakes, etc because English is not my first...