Stars Aligned | βœ“

By weirdpranialive_

Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you... More

Author's note
Character Aesthetics
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Epilogue
When Our Stars Collided!

06

3.6K 364 114
By weirdpranialive_

Chapter Six
Khao Girlfriend Kasam
[Take an oath on your girlfriend] 

× ANANYA ×

" Anyways, how did you know I was lying? " I asked Sahil who was giving narcissistic expressions. "Apart from it being too obvious, ofcourse "

Yeah, I have self realisation.

" You stuttered, you made mistakes specially the 'before I forget the story', your expressions and most importantly your leg which was shaking under the table. The dots were easy to connect. " He replied shrugging.

The damn leg! It can't stop shaking when I'm nervous. And my damn face doesn't have an option to hide expressions.

" Noted, I'll not repeat this again. Thankyou. The dinner was great, I shall leave now " I made the excuse to run away from this conversation but I failed.

" Wait, Are you going to tell me the reason or your parents? " He asked, basically threatened.

" Who are you to interfere in my life? Just a random guest who attended the wedding only for food and whose name probably no one will remember in years? " I shot back.

" You know what, Sort it out with your parents. I didn't wish to poke in your matters anyway. I'm calling your parents " He said and removed his phone from his pocket. I snatched the phone as soon as it came into my view.

" You're not calling anyone. I ain't an 5 year old. I'm legally an adult and I can make my own decisions. Thankyou for the concern you're showing for my family but they don't need it. Neither do I. " I replied trying to keep my tone calm.

I'm not going be caged again. No.

" You don't even care about what people will think of you? Huh. And give me my phone " I rolled my eyes at this question.

" If I think what people will think about me then what will they do? Let them think. Does it look like I care? And I'll not give you your phone " I stated.

" What about the groom's reputation? He will be humiliated that his bride left him " His brows furrowed.

"Oh my my, In which world do you live, Mister? When a man leaves the wedding, the woman is blamed saying she must've lacked something. When a woman leaves the wedding, the woman is blamed saying she could not handle the family. So no one will blame your dear groom. I'm the one who'll be judged, and honestly I do not give a shit "

" That's not true " was all he could reply. I just showed him a thumbs up.

" See, I didn't mean to argue. I never wanted to confront you. It's just my mother, she asked me to make sure you aren't in any danger. From the pre wedding rituals, no body could have guessed that you'll run. Your family is concerned about you, they are trying to find you, contact you. No one wants your bad, they are your family after all. " He said and his voice very gentle.

He has never seen the bad side of the world, has he?

" Well, what's the age of the groom? " I asked.

" He must be around 32 " he replied.

" And what do you think my age is? " I asked again. This time his eyes scrutinized my face cleary.

" 24? " He asked and I shook my head.

Oh my my, I look so old? No way! He has some problem in his sight. Or his brain. Or did I forget to wash my face? Or it's just the stress of running away. Yeah the stress is the option I choose as an excuse.

" I'm 19. I am in my late teens right now yeah. " I replied with a tight lipped smiled. "Now you see the problem?  It isn't me. I'm not the problem. It's them. "

This is the first time I don't agree with something Taylor Swift says. I'm not the problem. By the way, she's my Favourite singer. Like very favourite. I'm ready to die for her in secret and for show too.

" Would you marry at the age of 19? " I questioned.

" If you didn't want to marry them you should have told them. Why putting up this drama? " He ignored my question and said.

" You really think I didn't try? Actually you lack some brain, I get it. Go and get some sleep, it'll be better for both of us then. Also I'm least interested in justifying myself more in front of you. I'm already very much pissed off. And you're not telling anyone, anything. " I said and he took my words as some light hearted joke.

" You better stay out of my business because it'll be very bad for you if I poke into yours " I threatened him showing my index finger as if I'm some Mafia queen who has so much power to destroy anyone.

I cannot even kill a mosquito, let alone destroy someone.

Bahar se toh badi sherni banne ka try kar rahi hu ki woh chup rahe lekin andar se toh abhi bhi bhigi bhilli hi hu jo khud dari hui hai.
[Here from outside, I'm like a tigeress trying to scare him so he shuts his mouth, and from inside nothing but a scared cat who herself is very scared.]

" Oh, I'm scared " he said and threw his hands up in surrender.

" You should be " I replied and rolled my eyes.

Everyone should fear Mafia Queen Ananya. She can do anything, okay?

" So, we're done here? You're not telling anyone anything. "

" Maybe " he replied and I glared the best I could.

" You seriously think you can scare me? You're funny. " 

" That I am, Thankyou. " I replied and added. " But I'm not giving you the phone. I don't trust you enough. Actually I don't trust you at all. "

" You think I can't call my own mother from anyone else's phone, if I want to? Actually you lack some brain, I get it.  Give me my phone. " He used my own words against me.

Creativity = 0

" How can I trust you? " I asked and his the phone behind my back when he forwarded his hand to get it.

" I am giving you my word. I don't break promises "

I might be dumb but I am atleast not naive. 

" Everyone says that. I don't trust you. Give me a convincing thing and I give you your phone " I shrugged.

" You are one kind of a trouble. You know that? " He asked and I nodded.

" I do. " I replied.

" But atleast I'm not a complete stranger interfering into someone's matters and irritating the shit out of them "

Yes, I'm targeting someone.
Yes, I'm throwing shade at someone.
Yes, I love doing this.

" What do I need to do so that you'll be convinced, Ma'am?

" Khao Mummy Kasam, nahi bataoge kisiko " I said.
[Take an oath on your mom's life that you won't tell anyone]

" Now I get why you don't want to marry and why you shouldn't. You're still a kid. This is the reason why government doesn't allow kids to get married. " He said or more like just roasted me in seconds.

" Whatever. If you think I'm a kid then why don't you agree? Acha chalo, Not your mom's, Aunty is too sweet to care for me even without knowing me. Take your girlfriend's oath "
[Okay then]

" Natasha's? " He asked I'm not sure who, me or himself.

"Ek hi hai na? " I asked.
[You have only one girlfriend, right? "

" Obviously. Aur kitni hongi? "
[Obviously, how many more do you think I'll have?]

" Correc, Toh Khao Girlfriend Kasam " I said.
[Correct, so take an oath on your girlfriend]

" Khai girlfriend Kasam, nahi batauga kisiko. " The victim of Mafia Queen Ananya finally took the oath.
[I take an oath on my girlfriend, I won't tell anyone]

"Good boy "

" Now can I get my phone back? " He asked and I handed him his phone.

" Dekhlena Kasam todi toh single reh jaoge future mei "  I said.
[Remember if you break the oath then you'll soon be single in future]

" I won't, I'm not a kid. "

Someone's targeting me.
Someone's throwing shade.
And I'm not exactly loving it.

" Fine. And if you don't open your mouth in front of someone, then I owe you one. Thankyou " I said and he looked at me with deep focus, I don't know why.

" I don't have any chocolates this time " I said and pouted while shrugging.

I realised how bad I must be looking when I did that so instantly I asked myself to act normal.

" I wasn't waiting for them. " He said and again looked at me. Or behind me.

I turned behind to notice the same guy who was looking at us and taking his pictures.

What is his problem?
Don't tell me he is also someone who was a guest in my wedding.
How many people actually attended the wedding I left?

I rushed towards him and Sahil followed me.

" What is your problem? " I asked the guy.

" Nothing "

" Then why were you clicking our pictures? "  I asked him.

" P-Pictures? No I wasn't taking your pictures. I was taking his " he said pointing towards Sahil.

" You know him? You said you didn't " I asked him.

" He said he didn't know me? His own brother? I feel betrayed "

They are brothers? Wow. One asks strangers random questions and other clicks pictures. They are brothers!

" Wow. Looks like I wasn't the only one lying, Sahil. " I said and looked at him from side eye.

" My lie was harmless " he replied.

" What about the harm you caused my heart? " Sahil's brother looked at him with eyes full of accusation. Sahil just rolled his eyes and ignored him.

He's dramatic. I like him.

" Why were you taking pictures anyway? " I asked curiously.

" I wanted to send them to his girlfriend. To create some drama and to see her reaction. But she just laughed it out saying that she can't beleive my brother spoke with a girl except her " he said and I chuckled.

Lol

" Shut up, Vivian " Sahil said and slapped him lightly on the back of his head.

That day deserved to be on the list of my most memorable day. It was though but it was so fun. I ran from my wedding, I made up a fake story absolutely for nothing, I met two totally opposite brothers.
No doubt, Sahil was a little irritating but he was nice. But there is no chance I'll meet them ever again. The world is too big.

🦋

So this was kind of the flashback. The main story starts from the next chapter.

Happy Ananya, Forcefully Happy Sahil, Unhappy Vivian and Very happy me :D
( For the nonsense I wrote right now, sorry)

Meet you in the next chapter, till then find forget to vote and comment. I love reading them so much. <3

Do follow me on instagram for more updates - weirdpranialive_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 124 22
"Those things you said yesterday... Did you mean them?" - He asked me, still caging me between his arms on either side and I sense the seriousness in...
15K 1.8K 43
[COMPLETED] ➠ SHORT LISTED UNDER "MATTERS OF HEART" CATEGORY FOR WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2021!!! NOW A FEATURED BOOK ➠ 【SDAW is currently featured on w...
120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
1.7K 165 21
β€’ A love-hate love story β€’ Only if they hadn't bumped into each other none of them would be in this hot mess. But they were destined to meet afterall...