Chaos (Harry Potter X Fem Rea...

By midnightrxn

"She's going to be the most powerful being in the entire Universe," This story starts off in Y/n Lupin-Black'... More

Author's Note
Cast
How They Met
Before the Escape
Y3 Chapter 1
Y3 Chapter 2
Y3 Chapter 3
Y3 Chapter 4
Y3 Chapter 5
Y3 Chapter 6
Y3 Chapter 7
Y3 Chapter 8
Y3 Chapter 9
Y3 Chapter 10
Author's Note
Year 4 Cast
The Spies
Y4 Chapter 1
Y4 Chapter 2
Y4 Chapter 3
Y4 Chapter 4
Y4 Chapter 5
Y4 Chapter 6
Y4 Chapter 7
Y4 Chapter 8
Y4 Chapter 9
Y4 Chapter 10
Y4 Chapter 11
Y4 Chapter 12
Y4 Chapter 13
Author's Note
Cast
The Book Of The Damned
Y5 Chapter 1
Y5 Chapter 2
Y5 Chapter 3
Y5 Chapter 4
Y5 Chapter 5
Y5 Chapter 6
Y5 Chapter 7
Y5 Chapter 8
Y5 Chapter 9
Y5 Chapter 10
Y5 Chapter 11
Y5 Chapter 12
Y5 Chapter 13
Y5 Chapter 14
Y5 Chapter 15
Y5 Chapter 16
Y5 Chapter 17
Cast
Forgotten
Y6 Chapter 1
Y6 Chapter 2
Y6 Chapter 3
Y6 Chapter 4
Y6 Chapter 5
Y6 Chapter 6
Y6 Chapter 7
Y6 Chapter 8
Author's Note
Cast
The Scarlet Witch
Y7 Chapter 1
Y7 Chapter 2
Y7 Chapter 3
Y7 Chapter 4
Y7 Chapter 5
Y7 Chapter 6
Y7 Chapter 7
The Last Meet
Y7 Chapter 8
Y7 Chapter 9
Y7 Chapter 10
Y7 Chapter 11
Epilouge

Y6 Chapter 9

360 14 2
By midnightrxn

3rd Pov

After the death eaters had gone there were many injured and in the hospital wing, Bill Weasley being one of them. He was bitten by Fenrir Greyback and his face was mangled. The Weasleys, Remus, Sirius, Fleur, Hermione, Y/n, Peter, and Stella were in the in the hospital wing with him, even a few of the Professors like McGonagall and Slughorn were there. 

"Of course, it doesn't matter how he looks, it's not really important, but he was a very handsome little boy always very handsome and he was going to be married!" Mrs. Weasley sobbed. 

"And what do you mean by that?" Fleur said suddenly and loudly. "What do you mean, he was going to be married?"

Mrs. Weasley raised her tear-stained face, looking startled."Well, only that-" 

"You think Bill will not wish to marry me anymore?" Fleur demanded. "You think, because of these bits, he will not love me?"

"No, that's not what I -"

"Because he will!" Fleur said, drawing herself up to her full height and throwing back her long silver hair. "It would take more than a werewolf to stop Bill Loving me!"

"Well, yes, I'm sure,"  Mrs. Weasley said, "but I thought perhaps, given how - how he -"

"You thought I would not wish to marry him? Or perhaps you hoped?" Fleur said, her nostrils flaring. "What do I care how he looks? I am good-looking enough for both of us, I think! All these scars show is that my husband is brave! And I shall do that!" she added fiercely, pushing Mrs. Weasley aside and snatching the ointment from her.

Mrs. Weasley fell back against her husband and watched Fleur mopping up Bill's wounds with a curious expression upon her face. Nobody said anything, they were all waiting for the explosion.

"Our Great Auntie Muriel," Mrs. Weasley said after a long pause, "has a very beautiful tiara - goblin made, which I am sure I could persuade her to lend you for the wedding. She is very fond of Bill, you know, and it would look lovely with your hair."

"Thank you," Fleur said stiffly. "I am sure that will be lovely."

And then both women were crying and hugging each other. The world must have descended to madness because a sight like this was something nobody had ever expected to see. 

Harry walked in with a glumnes on his face. "D-dumbledore is dead," 

"What?" 

"That can't be possible," 

"Who would do that?" 

Everyone was stunned by the news, that couldn't possibly be true, Dumbledore couldn't be dead, he was one of the greatest wizards there ever was. 

"It was Snape, at the astronomy Tower, he killed him, within a flash he was gone," Harry said holding back tears. 

McGonagall and Slughorn rushed outside and in the courtyard they saw Dumbledore's dead body as it laid on the ground. Soon everyone in school out found and arrived at the courtyard. 

"He really is gone," Remus told Sirius when they were outside. "Just like that," 

"I really thought he was going to live forever, even after we were gone he would be there, I can't imagine a world without him," Sirius said. 

"Yeah," Remus sighed holding on to Sirius' hand as they turned to look back at Dumbledore.

Harry who had exited the hospital wing after everybody else, not wanting to have to see Dumbledore like that, pushed his way through the crowd and kneeled beside him. Dumbledore was his mentor and the person he looked up to, and now he was gone too, it felt like everyone would slowly go away. He knelt beside Dumbledore and cried, he wasn't the only one. The other students and staff that were standing were also crying. 

Seeing Harry cry, Y/n walked up to him kneeling beside him and put a comforting hand on his shoulder, he turned around, hugging her and crying into her arms. Even though Y/n didn't particularly like Dumbledore for the past couple years, she never would have hoped he die, and that too at the hands of Snape. 

McGonagall raised her wand up to the sky, everyone else following her, they all raised their wands to the sky and previously where there had been a dark mark in the clouds turned into a bright light. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think he would have done it?" Hermione asked. Harry, and her were at the Astronomy Tower, along with the others though they were sitting down or walking around. "Draco?" 

"No, he was lowering his wand," Harry said. "In the end it was Snape. It was always Snape, and I did nothing," he was playing with the locket he had found in the cave. 

"It's a fake," He said giving it to Hermione. "Open it," 

Hermione opened the locket and took out the little note it in. "To the Dark Lord, I know I will be dead long gone before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can, I face death with the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more... R.A.B," 

Y/n and Stella's head shot up when they heard Hermione say R.A.B. 

"You sure it says R.A.B?" Y/n asked walking up to Hermione. 

"You can read it yourself," Hermione handed her to paper. "Do you know any R.A.Bs?" 

"My father," Stella chimed in. "Regulus Arcturus Black," 

"Stella are you sure it's your father? It could be anyone," Harry said. 

"It makes sense," Stella said standing up. "Mum always used to say that dad died on some mission, in a place she didn't know about, and we know he was death eater so he would know about the horcruxes," 

"The handwriting is also similar to the books in his room," Y/n said showing Stella the note. 

"Do you think he managed to destroy the actual horcrux?" Harry asked. 

"I don't know, he died, nobody alive knows anything about him or what happened that day," Stella said. 

"There could be somebody," Y/n said. "Someone really close to Uncle Reggie, other than Aunt Lizzie," 

"Kreacher," Stella said without a moment of thought. "Kreacher might know something," 

 "But how do we know he won't tell whatever we ask him to the death eaters?" Peter asked. 

"Exactly, Bellatrix or even Draco's mum have the same right to Kreacher as you lot and Sirius do, they were also a part of the Black family," Ron said. 

"We can't risk asking Kreacher," Hermione said. "Maybe Sirius might know something," 

"After dad started Hogwarts the two of them rarely spoke," Stella said. "I doubt he would tell something like this to Uncle Padfoot," 

"Well, let's not be discouraged, we will think of something, we have next year and the summer we can think during that time and maybe once we return to Hogwarts ask one of the teachers," Y/n said. 

"I am not coming back, Y/n," Harry said. 

"What?" 

"I've got to finish whatever Dumbledore started, and I don't know where that will lead me, but I will let you all know where I am, when I can," Y/n was stunned, she didn't know what to say. He was just going to leave?

"When did you think about leaving?" 

"After Dumbledore died, now that he isn't there to destroy the Horcruxes, I have too," 

"Harry you don't think you are going to do it all by yourself," Hermione said. "You need us," 

"It will be hard for all six of us to go, since we will have to be very discreet," Stella pointed out. 

"Then only three of us will go, besides now that Dumbledore is gone, Hogwarts will change and with the war we will need people to make sure everyone here is alright as well" Ron said. "Me, Hermione, and Harry will go," 

"I agree with Ron, it's also better for Y/n and Stella to stay, they will be safer here because I know Bellatrix will try to hunt you guys down and try to make you death eaters, especially Stella, since her father was one," Hermione said. "And if we are out roaming around there is a higher chance of us being captured," 

"Yeah, that can definitely happen, just the other day Draco was telling me how I can make up for being a halfblood by joining their side," Stella said. "I don't know if he actually meant it or was forced to say it," 

"I am staying," Y/n said. "I can protect myself from Bellatrix, I have to come with you guys," 

"Y/n, no, it's best if you stay here, safe," Harry said. "I can't risk losing you," 

"And you think if you go you will one hundred percent come back alive?" 

"I am supposed to kill Voldemort, it doesn't matter if I die but I could never live with myself if you were gone," 

"You think I would be all dandy sitting here not knowing if you are dead or alive?" Y/n exclaimed. 

"Hermione and Ron will be with me," Harry said. "They will make sure I don't die," 

"Yes," Both Ron and Hermione said in unison. 

"And what if something happens to the two of you?" Y/n asked turning to them. 

"Nothing will happen to us, we've got Hermione," Ron shrugged. 

"Y/n, you do not have to worry, we will be alright," Hermione said. "I will make sure no one these idiots get themselves tortured or killed," 

"Y/n, it will be for the better if you are here," Peter said after staying quiet for a long time. "If there was to be an attack here, the more there to protect the place the better," 

Y/n knew what he meant, he was here to keep her safe and if she was gone and something happened to her, not only would Peter would fail his mission but Voldemort wouldn't die. 

"I guess you all are right, I will stay," Y/n said with a sigh. Peter gave her a knowing smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though it wasn't the last day of school, the teachers decided it was best for students to go home early, owls were sent to the parents informing them about the change and the whole situation. 

"How did the Death Eaters even get into the school?" Sirius asked Y/n and Stella. 

"It had something to do with Malfoy," Y/n said. 

"So he is actually a Death Eater?" Remus said. 

"Yeah, I think he made a way for the Death Eaters to get to Hogwarts," 

"Another young man of the Black family corrupted by the Dark Lord," Sirius scoffed. 

"While we are on this topic, dad, did you know what happened to Uncle Reggie the day he died?" Y/n asked. 

"W-what? Why are you asking that?" 

"We were talking and...uh- did you know anything that happened to him or what he was doing that day?"

"I only got a letter from him, I still have it, unopened," 

"Why haven't you opened you?" Stella asked. 

"It was the first time he had sent me anything since I left home, and I a part of me was still mad at him that time for not coming with me, and the other part was too scared to find out what he had to say," 

"Well I think it is about time we open the letter, it might help us and we also need to talk to kreacher," Y/n said. 

"What did you guys find out now?" Remus asked. "Because it sure seems like you did find out about something," 

Y/n and Stella shared a look, it was clear that the Order didn't know about the horcruxes and Dumbledore didn't want them to, so they couldn't tell Sirius and Remus anything. 

"It's nothing," Stella lied. "Just the war bringing up many emotions and I was just thinking, about mum and dad and everything," she said feigning a little sob. Y/n looked at her impressed and shocked. 

"Oh," Sirius sighed sympathetically. "I understand," 

"Yeah," Remus said but he still wasn't fully convinced. 

"Once we reach home, I will look for the letter and we can read it," Sirius said. "But Kreacher, I don't know if he will even be home, he might have gone to Bellatrix but we can go to Grimmauld Place and look for him tomorrow," 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Wanted to add this chapter to the last one but the last one was already too long, so that is why this is much shorter but the next chapter will start the 7th year so get excited, i have many things. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1K 18
Lilly and James potter were sitting at home while Harry was off at Hogwarts for his last year they were peacefully sitting in their living room when...
109K 2.3K 103
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...
21.8K 823 39
The fifth year at Hogwarts opens with terrifying facts. Lord Voldemort has returned, but the ministry continues to belittle the news, making Dumbledo...
24.8K 1.1K 65
Book 2. Harry Potter is starting his third year at Hogwarts. Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban. Remus Lupin is teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts...