A Silent Hope

_Elle_James_

After being left on the doorsteps of an orphanage at age four, Thalia Davis spends most of her life there. Th... Еще

Alone
Heartbreak
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine

Epilogue

23.3K 1.1K 275
_Elle_James_

Thalia

The barking of the dog woke me up. Or was it Kenzie's high pitched screaming? Whichever one, I got up groggy and a tad bit unhappy.

My sleepy eyes forcefully opened and attempted to find the woman in the small room of her parents' basement. She was pressed up against the door, pushing to it with all her might. On the other side the sounds of barking could be heard.

"What the hell are you doing?" I grumbled out loudly.

She jumped, fearful eyes slightly relaxed. "Help. The damn dog is trying to eat me."

"If you're so scared of it, then stop bothering her, Kenzie." I threw my body backwards to lay down again. "It's the same thing every damn time. You provoke her and then claim she wants to kill you."

"I didn't do anything. Promise." She made her way over to me, fists pressed into the mattress as she leaned down. "Thal, make it go away."

I softened my glare, but made sure some hint of irritation remained because I knew she was lying. "I'm calling off the wedding if you keep waking me like this."

Kenzie rolled her eyes and huffed. "You won't have a fiancée if you don't make the damn dog go away. Why? Because it's going to eat me."

"Go away." I pushed at her when she came closer.

The woman opened her mouth to protest but the sounds of her mom's angered voice caused her to jump. "Mackenzie! Why's there paint on the dog?!"

"I didn't do it!" She lied quickly.

"Yes, you did." I mumbled.

Her mom yelled at her some more before taking the dog with her.

I shut my eyes, but they were soon opening again when the woman I now called my fiancée pushed my legs apart. Kenzie settled between my spread thighs and laid her head on my stomach. Toned arms hugged my body while my left hand reached down to rest on her back. I lightly trailed my fingers across her smooth skin.

"We still on for tomorrow, right?" She asked quietly.

"You mean our wedding?" I chuckled softly. "Yes, we're still on."

Kenzie and I moved to the city almost two years ago. I'd taken her advice on publishing my poems, and I now had two poetry books that were best sellers. Not only had I succeeded regarding my career, but I'd also acquired a new family. Kenzie's were more than welcoming, loving and supportive.

It had taken me time to adjust, and I still had some moments where fear tried to overpower every other emotion. But, Mackenzie Jace was always right there to pull me back. Whether it was with just those caribbean blue eyes or her wicked smile, she never failed. She also ensured we visited Zac every few months. I'd visit his grave, then we'd go to the park and sit under the tree while I wrote.

So three months ago, when I came home to find her in our living room with a simple candlelight dinner prepared, it didn't take a genius to figure out what was next. Her endearing stuttering and bouncing leg were also clear indicators. And the moment her knee hit the floor as she pulled out a ring, saying 'yes' was the easiest thing I'd ever done in my life.

"Just checking. Don't be late." She mumbled into my stomach.

"I won't be."

~●~

It was in front of our loved ones that we took our vows. We promised to love each other as we were now, and to grow in love as time may change us. To understand each other in our differences and to never belittle. To honor and protect, to cherish and support. We exchanged rings and sealed it with a kiss.

And when my wife's arms wrapped around me for the very first time, I smiled. I circled her neck and brought the taller woman down to me. The applause of our family was drowned out and all that remained was her.

I was still wrapped up in her arms as we swayed at our reception. But the moment was interrupted when Mr Lahey walked up to us with his walking stick and demanded a dance. Kenzie stepped aside and let the man take her place.

"Thank you." I whispered once the dance resumed. "For walking me down the aisle."

"You're welcome." He said in a shaky voice.

I kept to his pace, mindful of his fragile state. Kenzie and I still visited him as often as we could. He never fully recovered from losing Paul, but we hoped that our visits helped. Blue and Vivian were still a part of our lives too. And I couldn't help but laugh when I noticed Vivian dancing around Blue as he stood quietly with a drink in his hand.

I looked over Mr Lahey's shoulder to my wife, spotting her at a distance dancing with Bella. The jealousy I once felt was now gone. I'd gotten to know Bella after multiple double dates with her and her husband, and it was honestly hard to not like the shorter woman. She and Julian were happy with their little boy and a second baby on the way.

My life was different now. I had never dreamed I would make it this far, much less have so many people who genuinely cared for me.

It was hard to believe that meeting Mackenzie Jace over two years ago would be the beginning of my forever. The resilient, stubborn, pestering woman awoke all of my sleeping hopes. She'd added a few new ones to the mix and showed me what it meant to have someone.

~●~

I sat on our bed as Kenzie undressed me. She knelt before me, blazer off, tie undid and shirt halfway unbuttoned.

My wife took her time as she removed my heels, placing a kiss to my calf after each one. She made me stand, moving behind me to unzip my wedding gown. Kenzie's eyes darkened noticeably while she took in the red lace I wore for her. My body was soon laid on our bed as she discarded her own clothes, her eyes never leaving me.

My legs automatically opened as she came to me. She was already aroused, and I was sure I was soaked. Her head dipped, a kiss pressing on one thigh then the other. Those kisses continued until she met my mouth, my back arching for her to remove my bra.

Slightly rough hands cupped my breasts while her tongue danced with mine. I dragged my nails down her back, sneaking my way in her boxers to grab hold of her ass. She grinded into me slowly, her dick rubbing against my pussy.

Kenzie's mouth latched on to a breast and sucked while she squeezed the other one. My eyes closed in pleasure, relishing in the feeling I experienced so many times with her but it always felt new.

Those lips descended between my legs, and a teasing lick was given over my underwear. I lifted my hips with a small whine, gaining a grin in response. Kenzie licked again, this time tugging my panties to the side.

It was still a tease. She refused to make contact with my clit and only continued the more I whined. But I was hungry for her, so I pushed her away and took off the clothing myself. The woman laughed as I beckoned her to me.

Her teasing stopped when she looked down at my pussy, most likely seeing the mess she created. Kenzie gripped my thighs, spreading them as wide as they could go. She opened my lips with her thumbs and swirled her tongue around my clit, taking it into her mouth afterwards.

My hands clutched the sheets as I appreciated the pleasure that coursed through my body. I moaned and writhed as the minutes went by, groaning in annoyance each time she stopped when my orgasm neared.

When Kenzie thought I'd had enough of her sweet torment, her tongue was being shoved into my mouth for me to taste myself. While she kissed me slow but deeply, she entered me with a swift thrust of her hips.

My wife seemed indecisive on how to fuck me. Her kiss was passionate, but her thrusting varied from slow and careful, to quick and hard. Her teeth bit into my bottom lip, tugging on the sensitive flesh.

"Turn over."

I obediently followed the instruction and turned, waiting as she placed a pillow under me so that my ass was propped up. She eased my right legs upwards, allowing herself more access that way. I made sure to arch my back, using my elbows to stabilize my upper body.

She always hit me deeper like this, pounding away to her heart's content. My body shook with each thrust, my pleasure deepening as my moans grew louder. Kenzie's grunts told me how much she enjoyed it too.

Our bodies slapped together, the bed hitting the wall. I could feel myself drip onto the bed, my wetness allowing for faster movement. Kenzie pounded into me, her teeth scraping across my shoulder.

I felt her breath in my ear, listening to her whisper 'my wife' to me with such utter possession. The declaration only applied more meaning to what we were doing then. I forced out a breathless 'your wife' in confirmation, and it was what sent us both over the edge.

*The End

-For K♡

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

521K 14.1K 72
|was titled sky evans| Twenty-two-year-old Sky Evans born and raised a New Yorker finds her way towards a new job opportunity working a the most wel...
A Lesbian Love Story SamWally35

Любовные романы

38.5K 851 34
Jordan Miller is just a 16 year old girl trying to graduate high school. Her abusive homophobic mother hates her and causes her to harm herself. Her...
229K 12.9K 55
Jordan Santos' life has never been easy and to her as the years went by it seemed to get harder and harder. She lost faith in people and life to the...
Autumn Leaves and Teenage Dreams Maeve

Подростковая литература

294K 16K 55
[LGBTQ+ Teen Fiction] (Editor's Choice July 2022) High school junior, Callie Washington, is currently in a dilemma. Attending an all-girls, Catholic...