Tommy's Girl

By ShrazyMe

Devon Lee was thrust into the spotlight at the age of twelve after being spotted out with her father. The ill... More

Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

698 28 2
By ShrazyMe

DevonLee: X RATED

Coming Soon.

5,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Being illegitimate daughter of Tommy Lee was the family's best kept secret until I was thrust into the spotlight at the age of twelve after being spotted at a grocery store with him. All it took was for that one photo to circulate for my life to completely change.

I went from being a regular pre teen to a child star in a matter of weeks and the world couldn't get enough of me. Modelling contracts were thrust my way and I found myself posing nude for Playboy at the age of sixteen which led to the highest amount of magazines being sold in a day.

Playboy wanted to capitalise off this moment by putting me on billboards and TV advertisements but I was onto the next big thing. I begun a short lived career as a video girl for some of the hottest artists before deciding that I wanted everything to be about me.

I was making headlines from the age of eighteen for all the wrong reasons and I was constantly referred to as the devil spawn of Tommy Lee. It's no secret that my dad was a nightmare to be around and it didn't help that we would do the craziest shit together like buying an RV which we transformed into the Booze & Boobs machine as we toured North America.

Devon Lee was worse than her father.

People hated me for my nonchalant attitude, temper tantrums and willingness to destroy anything good in my life.

My dad's sex tape was leaked so I decided to publicly share mine at the age of twenty two which catapulted me to a whole new level of fame. I was filming sex tapes with the hottest singers and releasing them whenever I didn't get my way which naturally led to a lot of lawsuits.

After spending six months in prison for revenge porn, I made the decision to change my ways because I realised that my life was going nowhere. I didn't want to end up being another washed up rockstar by the time that I was thirty so I got serious about my acting and music career.

I now have twenty two awards under my name with two being a Grammy Award and an Oscar for Best Actress.

"X Rated is going to be the biggest album of the decade." I confidently tell the reporters standing around my vehicle. "I will be collaborating with some of the greatest musicians, I've experimented with new sounds and I will be serving everything sex."

My security guard helps me out of my car as the paparazzi try inching closer for a better view of me and I find myself smiling as I flip my hair.

"Is it true that you are planning to release a new tape?

"You will have to pre-order my visual album to find out about that." I smirk at the reporter. "Today is my dad's birthday party and I feel like making this night about me."

"What would you like to tell your dad on his sixtieth birthday?"

"I'm about to see him so I think I'll tell him face to face." I laugh to myself as I start moving along with the help of my security guards. "I love my dad and I wish the older fuck well."

The fans start cheering which only makes me laugh harder as security keeps everyone at a distance. I have a security team of ten men who have been with me for a little over a decade and that's a lot considering that I was a piece of shit at nineteen years old.

I went through atleast seventy bodyguards from the ages of sixteen to nineteen because nobody could handle me. 

"DEVON!" I flash the fans a smile before blowing them a kiss.

"WE LOVE YOU, DEVON!"

As I'm taking the opportunity to get more pictures taken of me, I hear the fans scream louder and that's when I see my brother walking over to me with a scowl on his face.

"Bitch, you take too long."

"That's what your mom said." I flip him off as he stops infront of me, ignoring all the people calling out to him.

"Your comeback was lame." Colson attempts to get me into a headlock but I escape his grip. "One picture then we go celebrate our dad's birthday."

I playfully roll my eyes while slipping my arm around his waist, "You're no fun."

"You have the owner of the biggest rock & roll bar coming out to bring you in." Colson gives me a look. "The least you could do is be appreciative of my presence and know when it time to think about others."

I pat his chest with my free hand, "Shut up."

Colson and I spend the next few minutes having our pictures taken which almost ends in us smashing a reporters camera after he made remarks about us having an incentous relationship. I'm very comfortable with my body and I'm not really the type of person to cover up around my family because they don't look at me inappropriately. 

My brother adjusted my bikini top for me while we were on a yacht in Italy three years ago because my hands were full and the media portrayed it as him playing with my nipple. 

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Colson launches a bottle of Whiskey at the paparazzi while laughing like a maniac and I flip them off as security forces us inside the bar.

"There they are." Our tipsy father throws his arms up in the air as we make our way into the VIP area and a smile forms on my lips. "Heard you were making my night about yourself."

I wink at him, "As always."

"That's my fucking girl." He gingerly kisses my cheek before gesturing me to join him for a picture. "Tonight, we're going to get wasted."

"Open bar." Colson appears besides us with a tray of shots. "ALL NIGHT, BABY!" 

Colson opened his own rock bar in Beverly Hills five years and it quickly grew to be one of the biggest bars in the world leading him to open five more. Whenever he's not on the road or working on music, he was here working full time at the bar which I commend him for because he will literally be serving customers from behind the bar if needed.

My dad and I loved the whole concept of the bar which paid homage to what rock really was about so we started contributing whenever we could. We would do free shows at the bar to encourage more people to come out and I paid to have the roof completely transformed so we could rock out on it. 

Colson eventually gave us ten percent shares of the company so it has really become a family business at this point and I love that for us.

There's three little words that I should have said

My brother and I turn to face our dad with our middle fingers up in the air as we sing into the microphone.

Go fuck yourself

Our dad bursts out laughing before letting out a cheer.

I wish you well, but go to hell
Go fuck yourself
I wish you well, but go to hell
Go fuck yourself (yeah)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!" Colson yells and I smile while stepping forward.

"Now that you're sixty two, it's time to retire your nipple piercing and dick flashing ways." I wink at him. "We love you so much."

"I love you too." He claps his hands together. "I love you both."

The next two hours are a blur as we perform on stage with our father while being showered in drugs and alcohol. We have topless models laying on the pool table with a cocktail of drugs waiting to be inhaled by the crazy men and women in our lives.

My dad would whip it out his dick every now and again which I was not a fan of us especially when I saw someone go under the table. If I gave a shit about my dad's wife then I probably would have berated him but she made an unnecessary comment about my late mother even though she didn't know her.

Nikki Sixx tried to flirt with me but I shut him down because that ship has sailed. I was somewhat infatuated with him as a teenager and we went behind my dad's back one night before one of their shows.

My first appearance on Playboy is what sparked his interest and we had shared a kiss or two whenever he would come over to work on music with my dad. I was sexually frustrated so I went down on him before one of their shows and he returned the favor before heading out on stage.

We had plans to fuck after the show but I decided to fuck the cameraman instead.

---

DevonLee: Party @Tommys tonite 

rockstar vibes, booze and sex sex sexxx #XRated

6,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.1K 132
When the bassist from Mรถtley Crรผe, Nikki Sixx, falls for their stage manager, Bella Mejia, who has to maneuver her way around his life style, and cho...
4.7K 176 14
๐ŸŒป๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐ŸŒป {๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1 ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€} โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๏ฟฝ...
91 3 3
In the vibrant yet gritty rock scene of the early 80's, Nikki Sixx, a bassist with a troubled past, and Tommy Lee, a free-spirited drummer, find one...
15.1K 230 47
(Tommy Lee x Reader) Being the next big playboy bunny and meeting the next big rockstar is a recipe for disaster. Or success.