MCYT preferences

By Christina_102

'*•.¸♡ WELCOME ♡¸.•*' ♡ I will do preferences of many MCYT creators. ♡ This will contain smut,fluff and angst... More

'*•.¸♡ Welcome ♡¸.•*'
⎯⎯ ୨ Fluff ୧ ⎯⎯
How you met them
MCYTS when they have a crush on you
MCYTS confessing their love and how long did it take them
MCYTS cuddling with you
MCYTS reacting to you eating their food
MCYTS love language
MCYTS when you ask them for a tampon
On what kind of dates do they take you
⎯⎯ ୨ Smut ୧ ⎯⎯
What do they call you in bed
What do they like to be called in bed
Dom or Sub
Public teasing
Their kinks
⎯⎯ ୨ News ୧ ⎯⎯
Their favourite sex position
Aftercare after sex
⎯⎯ ୨ Thank you ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Angst ୧ ⎯⎯
How would they react when they find you SH
How would they react when you commited suicide
How would they react to you not eating

How would they react when u got pregnant

372 2 1
By Christina_102

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dream

♡ As a boyfriend: Would shocked but he will be very happy, he will help with anything .Got some food cravings ?He got you, he will cook literally anything you want.

♡ As a friend: Probably would give you name ideas ,he is happy for you and he will help with anything.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

George

♡ As a boyfriend: My boy is shocked, you tell him the news and he actually realizes after a day .Is very happy when he realizes .Would sleep with u and cuddle all day

♡ As a friend: Congratulates you and helps if you need anything.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sapnap

♡ As a boyfriend: He is in disbelief , but is scared and happy at the same time. He will do anything for you.

♡ As a friend: He will make dirty jokes about what you were doing with your partner but he will help if you need anything.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Karl

♡ As a boyfriend: Can not believe it ,he is exited ,will cook for you and cook for you and most of all he will cuddle with you all day every day.

♡ As a friend: Is exited for you helps with anything .

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Quackity

♡ As a boyfriend: In denial for a week ,he is a literal mental child having a child. Will make jokes about it but he is actually an amazing dad.

♡ As a friend: He will make jokes with sapnap about what you were doing.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Wilbur

♡ As a boyfriend: He is extremely happy, will get down on one knee literally. Would cook and clean He will be the best dad. You will have the best time making nursery.

♡ As a friend: Is very happy for you will drive you anywhere you want. Will help you build furniture for the baby.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tommy

♡ As a friend : Will make jokes about the baby and will annoy you a lot, he will probably give you stupid name ideas.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tubbo

♡ As a friend: He is really helpful if you need anything .Is exited for you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ranboo

♡ As a friend: Bit weirded out but is nice about it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Techno

♡ As a boyfriend: IS shocked ,he will give you name ideas like blood god and he will make nickname ideas for the kid.

♡ As a friend :Exited 4u:>

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Punz

♡ As a boyfriend: Will take care  of you and cook, he is very happy.

♡ As a friend: Is happy for you, no big reaction.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nihachu

♡ As a friend :She is extremly happy for you, will give you name ideas and she will set up gender reveal party with Puffy and Hannah.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Puffy

♡ As a friend: Will cook for you, help set up your gender reveal party and she is very exited for you and your partner.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hannah

♡ As a friend: She is so sweet about it and happy for you .Would make decorations for the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
150K 6.8K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
77.8K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
58.4K 2.5K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...