I Am This Type of Woman

Von Acrystalss77

A s*upid father with good luck, a kick-ass and protective mother, and a dandy younger brother all want a prin... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75.1
75.2
76.1
76.2
77.1
77.2
78
79
80
81
82
83
84.1
84.2
85.1
85.2
86.1
86.2
87.1
87.2
88.1
88.2
89.1
89.2
90.1
90.2
91.1
91.2
92.1
92.2
93.1
93.2
94.1
94.2
WARNING (VERY IMPORTANT)
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142 (END)
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

131

720 15 0
Von Acrystalss77

After the Ban family was ransacked, a few dandies who had a good relationship with Ban Heng even tried to secretly give some gold and silver to Ban Heng. When they learned that Rong Xia didn't turn his face and deny anyone because of the Ban family's downfall, but took over all the Ban family members. After leaving, I stopped my thoughts.

Later, after Emperor Fengning put the three members of the Ban family under house arrest, these dudes jumped up and down thinking of a solution for a while, but they didn't have time to jump around for long, and their own house was also raided. They are hereditary nobles who have no real positions in the court. Emperor Fengning didn't like them, and if he wanted to copy their homes, there was nothing he could do.

After the Rong family army entered the capital, these dandies enjoyed watching the excitement. Although these nobles failed to restore their titles, they were returned by the imperial court to their confiscated property. This was already a surprise to them.

Especially the few dudes who helped Rong Xia in the court, and now they are all conferred with several moderate titles.

These dandies themselves are also very interesting, knowing that they are too embarrassed to go to the palace to thank them now, so in front of the Xuanzhi eunuch, they kowtowed towards the palace a few times and said a lot of flattering words. He went to the Jingting mansion with a generous gift.

The new emperor had just been established, and the elders in the family did not dare to form cliques at this time, so the people who brought gifts and visits were all younger generations, and they found an excuse for a party before stepping into the door of the Ban family.

Because of this coup d'état, a few dandies of the younger generation have restrained their temperament more than before, and they talked about those old sour scholars who pretended to be noble and supported the former dynasty.

"Why do you refuse to be recruited by the imperial court?" Ban Heng said bluntly, "What your majesty wants is someone who is capable, talented, and caring about the common people. Not to be in the same rank as the rich, as if he has the opportunity to be in the same rank, what a shame."

The few people didn't expect such a thing to happen, and asked curiously: "Is there really such a thing?"

"Really not," Ban Heng shook his head affirmatively, "Your Majesty values ​​high-level people with both ability and political integrity. I heard from my sister that if there is really a minister who is capable of governing the world and is unwilling to be recruited by the court, His Majesty will personally invite him. The few days you said Personally, there is such a jubilation, when did the court take care of him?"

"So they are sour in their hearts, and they still have to pretend to be noble?" A certain dude sneered, "I don't like this kind of people the most. When I go to sleep at night, I might dream of being called by the court. When I get up in the morning You still have to pretend to be disdainful, write poems and lyrics to flaunt yourself, is it not good to be honest?"

"It's easy to clean up this kind of people," another dude said, "Don't they want face, then we won't give them face."

"I have a good idea," Ban Heng slapped the table, "Let's invite actors to perform in the downtown area, make it more funny, and embarrass them to death."

"Just do it like this. They are shameless, and we don't want to show them face."

Just when these self-proclaimed literati were so flattered by the praise that even he himself thought that he had really rejected the emperor's summons, suddenly some dandies who had nothing to do began to invite people to listen to books and watch theaters for free.

What did the book say in the play?

It is probably some scholars who have no talent but still think they are superior and look down on ordinary people. They envy some classmates who went to court and became officials. They hide in bed and cry secretly, and continue to go out the next day with a clean face.

Some scholars really think that they are superior to others, and they look at ordinary people with slanted eyes, so this humorous play made the people who watched the excitement burst into laughter, especially those buffoons who played the role of scholars. less rewards from the people.

For a while, he became famous in the capital.

Scholars and dandies are unreasonable. You say they are insulting people, but they say that they are just idle and bored, and invite the people of the capital to watch a few plays.

What are you, a scholar, so excited about? You are upright, and you don't pretend to be noble, so why bother to speak for such abominable scholars? Wouldn't it tarnish your reputation?

What else can these readers say?

Said that he was poked in pain, or pretended to be generous and held back his breath?

After being tormented by these dudes like Ban Heng, these old talents suddenly stopped, not only stopped writing poems and lyrics, but also hid in the house for a long time without going out, for fear that others would say that he was such a person.

But their actions have long offended the literati who have been officials in the court. If they are not officials, they are of noble character. What are they in the court? Some people refrain from speaking out because they don't want to ruin their reputation. Now that the momentum is good, they will of course take the opportunity to step on it.

One is to express anger for oneself, and the other is to please the current emperor.

After what Ban Heng and the others did reached Rong Xia's ears, Rong Xia said to Ban Hua, "Brother Heng's method is better."

"His brain can only be used at this time, so don't praise him," Ban Hua said angrily. He can be regarded as a romantic talent, but his reputation will be discredited later on."

"What kind of romantic and talented man is he?" Rong Xia said without hesitation, "I look better than me, and he is more talented than me?"

"One is in the sky, the other is in the ground, what's the comparison?" Banhua pinched his face, peeled a longan and stuffed it into his mouth, "I'm not talking to Miss Shi, Miss Lin, or anyone else. What kind of princess princess compares."

Rong Xia spat the core into her hands, and said with a smile: "The people you mentioned, I can't even remember what they look like. If you ask me which of them looks better, I can't answer."

"You man's mouth can coax down all the sparrows in the sky."

"What's so good about coaxing a sparrow, I'm satisfied enough to coax you down as a phoenix."

The husband and wife talked at night while holding candles, and it was another night of warmth. When Ban Hua woke up from the bed, Rong Xia had already gone to court.

Hearing a report from the eunuch of Dianzhong Province, saying that the Empress Dowager Fuping will leave the palace today to live in another palace outside Beijing, he asked if she had any orders to issue.

The Empress Dowager Fuping is the biological mother of the prince and Jiang Luo. Although the previous dynasty has died, Rong Xia has inherited her favor, so she still retains her title of empress dowager, and the title of her natal family also remains unchanged, which is enough for the empress dowager face.

"Leave today?" Ban Hua was taken aback for a moment, got up and said, "I'll go and see."

"Your Majesty." Ruyi looked at Banhua with some concern. Last time, the Empress Dowager Fuping asked her to help the tyrant to intercede. After she refused, the Queen Mother and Empress never met again. Now that the past has passed, she is worried that the Queen Mother will The empress looked at her face.

Banhua said calmly, "Let's go."

Mrs. Fuping stood aside expressionlessly, watching the eunuchs and maids bring out the boxes that had been sorted out, and said to the mother who was looking around, "What are you looking at?"

When the Queen Mother discovered her small actions, she was a little embarrassed and didn't know how to answer. She thought that the Empress Dowager would send someone to see her off, at least in this way, life would be easier for the Empress Dowager after she went to another palace.

The empress dowager of the subjugated country, although she is called the empress dowager, who would take it seriously? But if there is face from the queen, the servants of the other palace will not dare to treat the queen mother badly. She is a palace servant, how can she not know the thoughts of the people below, but how can she say these things directly to the queen mother?

In fact, the Empress Dowager Fuping knew what she was thinking, but at this time, she could only pretend not to know. She once thought about dying, but if she died, what would her eldest son and daughter do? She didn't teach the second son well, is she still going to use suicide as a method to annoy the new emperor, and finally implicate the eldest son?

What's more, she still has some kindness towards Rong Xia. If she is still alive, Rong Xia will treat her eldest son and daughter a little better.

So she can only live, and live honestly and honestly.

Just as she was about to step into the carriage, she suddenly heard a surprised voice from Mammy.

"The Empress Dowager, it's the Empress Dowager!"

Empress Dowager Fuping looked back, and it turned out that it was really Ban Hua who came over. She paused and turned to face Ban Hua.

"Your Majesty," Ban Hua handed a wooden box to the nanny next to the Queen Mother, "Go to the other palace and take care of yourself. If there is anything you are not used to, please send someone to the palace to tell you. If I have free time, I will visit you too. Your."

The Empress Dowager Fuping's lips trembled slightly, and she said after a while: "You shouldn't have come."

She is the queen mother of the former dynasty, and Banhua is also the imperial princess of the former dynasty, and she still has some blood from the Jiang family. It is not good for her to get too close to them.

"Your Majesty, don't worry, I understand in my heart," Ban Hua helped the Empress Dowager Fuping into the carriage with her own hands. She stood outside the carriage and whispered, "After arriving at the other palace, your Majesty, don't worry. Your Majesty is a magnanimous person. Will treat Prince He and Princess Anle kindly."

Tears flashed in the Empress Dowager Fuping's eyes, she bowed to her, and lowered the curtain of the carriage.

"Ruyi," Ban Hua turned to look at Ruyi, "You send the queen mother out of the palace."

"yes."

When Ban Hua returned to the Moon Palace, Rong Xia hadn't gone to court yet. Nanny Chang, who had entered the palace with her, walked up to her and presented Ban Hua with the nourishing and nourishing soup she made herself, "My lady, what's the matter? Are you upset?"

"No," Ban Hua said after drinking the soup in silence, rinsing his mouth and wiping his mouth, "I just went to see off the queen mother."

Nanny Chang smiled very kindly: "It's right for the empress to send her off."

"One is to complete your personal friendship, and the other is to show the dignity of your country mother." Chang Nai has been with the eldest princess of Dening for many years, and is also the eldest princess's confidant, so she has heard a lot of shady secrets .

Except for the hardships that the Empress Dowager suffered when she first married Emperor Yunqing, the days since then have been beautiful and carefree. Men respect her the most, and concubines and concubines can't get into her eyes at all. This is much more worry-free than the empresses of Daye. The more worry-free the days, the more innocent and innocent the character, and the dark side is limited, just like the Queen Mother.

"What kind of tolerance?" Ban Hua lowered his eyelids and said with a smile, "Nurse, you don't have to speak so well of me."

Nanny Chang shook her head with a smile: "Your Majesty is very good, just like Her Royal Highness."

"I'm not as good as my grandmother."

Nanny Chang patted her hand kindly: "Your Majesty, you don't have to think about it anymore, why don't you take a look at the clothes and jewelry on the Queen's Seal Ceremony, if there is something you are not satisfied with, you can ask the embroiderer to change it."

Banhua nodded: "Okay, let them present it for a look."

"Your Majesty, this is inappropriate!" The official from the Ministry of Rituals knelt in front of Rong Xia, "Empress Chunming's enthronement ceremony was regulated by the old rules eight hundred years ago. Since then, there has never been such a grand ceremony in the past. I'm going to set this precedent."

"The ancient rules, how can they be regarded as precedents?" Rong Xia ignored the officials kneeling on the ground, "The empress has done a lot for me to conquer the world, and holding the empress ceremony according to this rule is not an insult to her. "

Officials from the Ministry of Rituals did not expect Rong Xia to say such words. The queen's military achievements are indeed indispensable, but she is a woman after all, and it is not a good thing to lift a woman up so high. What if the hen wakes up in the morning...

"I know what you are worried about, but the queen is not such a person, I," Rong Xia put down the pen in her hand, looked at the ministers in the room fixedly, "trust her."

Seeing that Rong Xia had already spoken to the point, the courtiers knew that if they continued, His Majesty would be displeased, so they just agreed.

"Since all the adults have no objections, let's follow the rules," Rong Xia nodded slowly, finally showing some satisfaction on his face.

"Lord Zhou, Lord Yao," the official from the Ministry of Rituals stopped the two people who had not spoken against each other from the beginning to the end, "don't the two adults feel that there is something wrong with this empress ceremony?"

"What's wrong?" Zhou Bing'an looked innocent and bewildered, "Isn't Your Majesty quite satisfied?"

"Although His Majesty is satisfied, this grand ceremony is too grand..."

"Lord Wang," Yao Peiji patted the shoulder of the official from the Ministry of Rituals, "rules, as long as there are evidences to test, are not out of bounds. In my opinion, the empress is brave and good at fighting, and she has shared joys and sorrows with her majesty. According to this rule Not too much."

Seeing that Yao Peiji also said the same thing, the officials from the Ministry of Rituals let him pat him on the shoulder in a trance, and suddenly felt that he must have really made a fuss.

The important ministers in the court did not have the slightest opinion on the regulation of the empress dowager ceremony, and others did not dare to have any opinions. Today, His Majesty not only has the means to govern the country, but also the military power in the court is in his hands, so the officials in the court are very obedient.

Anyway, what His Majesty wants to treat favorably is the original wife, not some concubine or concubine. In addition, there are precedents in history.

Officials from the Ministry of Rituals are in full swing to worry about the post-sealing ceremony, and states and counties in various places that have experienced wars have gradually returned to normal order. The residence report about Rong Xia's ascension to the throne was only sent to the states, counties and surrounding countries at this time.

When people in all states and counties heard that the new emperor was such a good emperor, they all applauded happily.

As for the small countries around them, they dare not move during the civil war, not to mention that now that the new emperor has ascended the throne, the only thing they can think of is to send envoys to the new emperor to congratulate the new emperor non-stop, so as to find out what the new emperor has done to the surrounding countries. Any thoughts.

If the person who came on stage likes to fight in neighboring countries when he has nothing to do, they will have a hard time living.

"Your Majesty, be careful where you step."

Jiang Luo, who was locked in the sky prison, heard voices coming from outside, and rushed to the prison door excitedly. These days, no one spoke to him, and he was almost driven crazy. Now that he finally heard human voices, he felt that he was still alive.

Even if it was Rong Xia who came in, it didn't affect his excitement.

"Rong Xia, let me out, let me out."

"King Li accepts the order."

This decree counted Jiang Luo's several crimes in detail, and finally gave him the title of King Li and imprisoned him for life.

"You can't do this to me, I'm the emperor," Jiang Luo frantically tugged at the prison door, "You can't do this to me!"

Rong Xia calmly admired Jiang Luo's crazy appearance, sat down on the chair, and did not speak until Jiang Luo was exhausted, and said: "King Li, you have no conscience, I can save your life, it depends on For the sake of Empress Dowager Fuping, otherwise I would have taken your head off your neck long ago to comfort the soul."

Jiang Luo leaned against the prison door, looking at Rong Xia in despair: "Rong Xia, you hypocrite."

Wang Dela opened the prison door, stepped forward and slapped Jiang Luo on the face, then wiped his hands with a handkerchief, and said with a smile: "His Royal Highness, King Li, must not be disrespectful to His Majesty. Although the hands of this servant are missing three fingers, they are the ones who beat people. There is still strength."

"What kind of dog are you, and you deserve to bark in front of me, bah!" Jiang Luo spat out a mouthful of blood, "Everyone said that I poisoned my father, but you didn't take that bottle at all that day. It's ridiculous. Everyone praises Rong Xia's benevolence, but they don't know that my father's life was lost in your hands."

Rong Xia listened to his yelling, but didn't make a sound.

Wang De slapped him up again, and after he finished the slap, he bowed respectfully to Jiang Luo who was lying on the ground and said, "His Royal Highness, the servant has already said that, you must not be disrespectful to your majesty. Although the bottle of slave is not Accept it, but the other eunuchs have accepted it, and the crimes you committed cannot be recited by Your Majesty."

"Hehe," Jiang Luo lay on the ground in embarrassment, unable to get up at all, "You and Rong Xia are colluding together to deceive the world, why are you pretending in front of me?"

"His Royal Highness, you are wrong again," Wang De said with a fake smile, "It is because His Majesty misses the late emperor, and also appreciates the loyalty of the servants to the late emperor, that's why he specially keeps the servants by his side."

"Hahahaha," Jiang Luo laughed loudly, "It's ridiculous, you murdered the emperor and rebelled for profit, and you actually said it so high-soundingly, that people in the world are blind and deaf, so they will praise you as a wolf with ambition. Gentlemen."

Wang De kicked Jiang Luo again in disbelief.

"Okay," Rong Xia interrupted Wang De, and said to Jiang Luo calmly, "If you didn't do something that made me unhappy, you can still have a good time today."

"Bah!" Jiang Luo spat in Rong Xia's direction.

"Du Jiu, break one of his arms." Rong Xia said lightly, as if she was pouring a cup of tea.

Du Jiu, who had been standing behind Rong Xia, stood up and cupped his fists and said, "Your Majesty, which arm?"

Rong Xia was silent for a moment, then said affirmatively, "To the left."

Du Jiu walked into the cell, stepped on Jiang Luo's left arm, and heard a click, and Jiang Luo's arm snapped off.

"ah!"

Jiang Luo's face was pale with pain, like a frog with a swollen belly, his appearance was ridiculous and terrifying.

Rong Xia admired his painful expression for a while, got up and said, "Don't let him die, let's go."

"Madman, lunatic," Changqing Wang, who was brought in at some unknown time, said with a pale face, "Rong Xia, you said that Jiang Luo was tyrannical, how are you better than him?"

Xie Qilin, who was also being escorted, looked a little pale, but he looked at Jiang Luo who was crying in labor and did not speak.

Rong Xia glanced at him lightly, her eyes were full of indifference.

King Changqing noticed this look, and his heart felt a little cold when he saw it. He bravely said: "You torture people so much, why don't you give it a good time."

"I brought you here not for you to watch a play," Rong Xia suddenly laughed, "If you don't make a sound, I'll forget about you."

He withdrew his smile, "Tie him up."

Soon Changqing King was tied to the wall in a large font. Rong Xia walked to the wall and took down a bow hanging on it. After flicking the bowstring, he suddenly pulled out an arrow, hit it on the string and flew towards King Changqing.

The arrow flew past Changqing Wang's arm, just injuring a not deep and not shallow wound.

Another arrow flew out, and this arrow rubbed against the other arm, causing another wound on King Changqing's body.

Just now, King Changqing, who still had the guts and flaws to speak hard, now his face is blue and black, shaking like a sieve.

"Bring Gao Wangsheng here." Rong Xia threw the bow and arrow in his hand to the ground.

Gao Wangsheng was quickly brought over by the guards, and Rong Xia pointed to the Changqing King who was tied to the wall: "I will give you two choices, one is to stay in the prison for the rest of your life, and the other is to shoot ten arrows on him Not dead."

Seeing King Changqing being gagged and tied to the wall, Gao Wangsheng was so frightened that he knelt down in front of Rong Xia.

He is just an archer who is good at archery, and he is lucky to be praised as having the legacy of Marshal Ban, but he knows very well that he is not even worthy of carrying the shoes of Marshal Ban, let alone any legacy.

Although the Daye Dynasty no longer existed, he didn't have the guts to hurt the royal family's children. He knelt on the ground for a long time, Rong Xia didn't show any emotion, he understood.

He actually has no choice at all.

With trembling hands, he shot the first arrow. The arrow was slightly crooked and hit the opponent's thigh. After the first arrow was shot, he felt less nervous, and soon the remaining nine arrows were shot.

He glanced at the Evergreen King who had turned into a blood man, only to realize that he was covered in cold sweat.

Rong Xia turned her head to look at Xie Qilin for a long time, then suddenly said to Qin Wei: "Let these two go."

Xie Qilin looked at Rong Xia in disbelief, Rong Xia would let him go?

After Rong Xia left, the guard brought the key to unlock his handcuffs and ankles, "Mr. Xie, please."

Xie Qilin turned his head to look at the dying Changqing King and Jiang Luo who was wailing in a low voice, then turned and hurriedly left this dark and bloody place.

The Changqing King hanging on the wall looked at Xie Qilin's hurried back and giggled, "Crazy, crazy, Rong Xia is a lunatic."

After Xie Qilin heard this sentence, his steps became faster until he ran out of the gate and into the crowd. The warm sun shone on him, and he dared to take a big breath.

"Mother, what does that man do? He's so dirty."

"Go, don't point fingers."

Hearing the whispers around him, he remembered that he was in a mess now. The robe he was wearing was still worn by Rong Xia when he entered the city, and it was stained with blood.

He walked towards Uncle Zhongping's mansion, and when he came to the gate, he saw a seal on it. This was no longer where he lived.

"Qilin," an old man with a walking stick stopped him not far away, "is it Qilin?"

He looked back at the old man, "Father?!"

Why did my father go through so much vicissitudes?

"It's good to be back, it's good to be back," Xie Jinke walked up to Xie Qilin tremblingly, wiped his tears and said, "Go, go back with father."

Xie Qilin supported Xie Jinke and nodded silently.

"princess?"

Shi put down the curtain and said expressionlessly, "Where does the Xie family live now?"

"It seems to live in a house in Bajiao Lane."

Shi Shi suddenly sneered: "If Xie Qilin had married Ban Hua back then, there wouldn't be as many things as today."

Without Ban Hua, Rong Xia would not have the Tiger Talisman of the Three Armies in his hands, let alone the support of the generals. All these mistakes started when Xie Qilin and Ban Hua broke off their engagement.

But back then, it was their Shi family who broke the marriage contract between Ban Hua and Xie Qilin.

If she had known that there would be today's fruit, she should have blocked her younger sister's idea back then.

I knew today... I knew today...

She looked at the bustling capital city. It's only been a few days, and these people have forgotten about Daye Dynasty and continued to live their bustling life?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
449K 12.9K 193
***NOT MINE OFFLINE PURPOSES*** **WARNING** 1-8 chapters are from foxaholic and the rest from mtl Ye Jiao, a young ginseng spirit, woke up and found...
935K 25.3K 119
Btw it's on of my favorite so it's not my own n u can find it on Google but English version is not complete n I copy paste it from original Chinese v...
283K 7.1K 90
"You can think of Man as a dog, but can you make a dog into man?" "If my future love rival is a dog, how can I live?" "You have terribly ugly handwri...