scourge (On-hold)

By khadyjatt_Faransa

Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

29

133 15 0
By khadyjatt_Faransa

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 29

Book me a late flight to jordan this evening and make sure you forward those files to me before 8pm."he said to whoever through the line as he enter the kitchen.

"I don't care just do as i say."he say and hung up the phone, he drop it on the kitchen island and walk to the cabinet, he remove the mug and walk pass her standing by the microwave probably waiting.

He glance at her as he open the fridge suprise she didn't say a word to him.

"Didn't fu,ad took you to the school?"He ask grabbing the honey from the fridge and shut it close.

"He did." She answer dryly as and turned her eyes to him and roll them with a low hiss which his ear didn't miss it.

"Did you finish the registration process?"he ask opening the fridge again, he drop the honey and remove the dates from the fridge and she humm in response.

He turned to her and notice the hard face making him to grimace,
*what's with her* he wonder.

"Don't you like the school?"He ask just in time the microwave ding and she open it without a word.

"He will take you to a different school tomorrow."

She reach for the spoon holder and grab one.

"Are you alright?"He sneered already irritated by her attitude.

"I don't have a problem with the school, it's fine." "She say opening the fridge.
He didn't miss the anger and pain in her voice but just went back to wjat he's doing.

"Do you want to visit your dad?"he ask and she glance at him but didn't say a word.

"Are you really okay?"he say with a scowl on his face.

"Yeah."

"You will visit your mum then.
Where did she live?"he ask sipping on his tea as he bite on the dates.

"In the grave.

"she's dead?

"No, she's asleep in the grave."she say already fed up with his questions.

"Are you really okay?"

"I am."her voice cracked and she drop the food on the island.

"You aren't,
What's wrong?.

"And why are pretending to care?
I am not in the mood, i am perfectly fine."she say turning to leave but he grab her by the hand and twirled her to face him.

"What's wrong with you?"he demand dropping the mug on the kitchen island.

"She shake her head with a sniff and remove his hand from hers.

"Falak!"he call but she grab the water from the kitchen sland and leave.

*******************
MALIK

I couldn't get myself to get rid of the tugging feling to know what's wrong with hee, I'm certain there's something bothering her and certainly it's something big, i shouldn't care especially knowing i haven't done anything wrong to her of recent, so whatever it is it should be her problem to wory about.
I try to concentrate on arranging my stuffs but my curious mind will autonomously wander back to her.

I sigh and drop the papers on the bed nd stand up, i glance at the wall clock and it's 2hrs to my flight, I'd rather find out because the last thing i want is my dad interrogating me about something i don't have any shit to do with, i walk out of my bedroom and burst through my side sliding glass door and enter the parlor, the place is quiet i peek at the kitchen and it's empty which direct me to upstairs to her bedroom, the door was agape so i enter inside, she was standing by the window and my eyes inspect the bedroom and i nod at the relishing, calming atmosphere impreasively.
*not bad really bad she's a neat freak*

"But...he had a transplant last 2years."she say sobbing as she cover her mouth with her hand.

*iilaa mata yukinuh alaistimrar ealaa hadha alnahw*( for how long can he continue like this)" she say her voice full of pain..
*min fadlika etni bih ya abi*(please take Care of him dad)...
*Uhibuk*(i love you)."she say and hung up the call and breakdown she stare at the Sky crying as tho that will solve her problems before she turn.

I stand by the door hands crossed to my chest, as she turn she staggered for a while before supporting herself and maintain her balance, she stare at me and look away.

"Who's sick?"i demanded walking to where she's standing.

She sniff and wipe her face with the sleeve of her abaya making me cringe.

"Its no one."

"I hate lies."

"You don't have to worry."she say with sniff as another set of tears roll down her cheek.

"I wasn't asking for your opinion."i cleared with my eyes pinned watcbin every of her action observantly

"it won't make any difference, i will be fine." She say dropping the phone on the bed and head for the door.

I grab her by the hand and spin her so she could face me.

"I ask you a question." I say staring at her as she clean the none ending tears erupting from her eyes.

"Let me go."she say trying to wiggle out of my grip, i drew her close and use my thumb to flick away her tears.

"I hate doing this but i have a lousy brother with an uncontrollable mouth.

Her knee failed to carry her so sje crumble to the floor, tears of fear and pain racing down her cheek.

I crouch down and cupped her face in my hand.

"Talk to me."

"It...it's nothing."she say once again breaking down in tears.

"Falak."i call sternly.

"Its my brother."she say now sobbing profusely.

"Its okay."i say and lift hee face and she engulfed me into a titanic embrace, the action took me off guard , she clasped me so hard that i can feel her her heartbeat against me, my shoulder now soak from her ters and my arm moves with her quivers.

*what the actual fuck is she doing*i thought and subconscious reply me back.
*hug her back*" i shake my head.
She's your wife a part pf me instigate, i glance down at her and she's seriously weeping, i tried to hug her back but she jerked away from me before i could.

"I'm so...sorry." She say moving away.

"Its fine.
Is he in *Amman*?" I ask and she shake her head.

"*Irbid*, he's in irbid." She say sniffing as i glance at her, her face swollen, my eyes wandered around the bedroom wall until they settle on the wall clock.

I was quiet for a while deliberating in my mind.

"Get ready in 30 minutes."

"Now?"she ask in disbelief staring at me and quickly looks away.

"Get ready in 20minutes."i say and stood to my feet.

"But.....

"Will you get ready falak."i say autoratively and left.

Dialing my assistant contact once he picked i order him to booked a ticket for 2 and hung up not really in the mood to hear his excuses.

**************************
more than 5hours later they landed in the Queen Alia international airport, the flight was an exhausting one for falak while malik spend that entire hours working on his laptop, by the time they've reached it's 5:50am in the morning, they'd managed to take off at exactly 10pm ans due to the 2hours differences he wasn't surprise at all, he glance at falak the excitement on her face is terrific and he looks away as the walk out of the airport.

"Good morning sir."the driver greet collecting the suitcase from him as malik denied him the laptop back.

once they settle the car he order the driver to take them straight to irbid.
It's an hour with some few drives from Amman, so he'd use that small time to work while falak just stare at the outside sorrounding with a smile dancing on her lips.

By the time they've reached there destination falak fall asleep, he tap her which is more like a slap and her eyes instantly fly open.

Suprise to herself in the hospital she open the door and come down excitedly.

Malik order the driver to wait for them as the two make there way inside the hospital..They were directed to the room and falak is the first to go in while malik stay to answer a call.

"Assalamu,alaikum."he say and when he gets a reply he enter.

Falak was sitting nexbrothe her Brother who in maliks opinion the boy looks okay ranting about whatever with falak.

"good morning."he greet squatting down making the elderly man lips to form into a smile.

"Morning malik,
How was the flight"he ask and he answer alhamdulilah and stood to his feet.

"How are you?"_He ask the little boy who nod glancing at him weirdly and he was offered a chair.

"Falak offered him something to eay i believ you both had a long night."he say as falak come down from the bed.

"I'm good,
It's fine."he decline as falak glance at him, she'd know he would never eat this very early especuall without having his glorious tea and dates.

he stay quiet observantly watching how happy falak looks talking to her dad and brother, the glee of joy on her face, he feel guilty for taking that away from her.

He look away and stood to his feet announcing his leaving.

"This early?"her dad ask looking at malik

"Yeah, i have some urgent things ti deal with but insha Allab i will visit again before i leave."

"Alright thank you."

"Falak can stay, i will pick her up before i leave tomorrow."he say but falak comes down from the bed.

"why?
I'd like to go greet mum and dad."she say glancing at malik.
S

he hug her dad and her brother placing the sweetest kiss on each of there cheek before they make there way out of the hospital.

Sitted in the car the drive to Amman was a quiet on, malik feel so guilty he'd see the happiness, how carefree and loving falak was with her family but he deprived her dad, she left her family to stay with him instead of treating her nicely he did the complete opposite, but whatever.
He never wanted the marriage, he never wanted her, she was the one that corned her way into his life and he know he shouldn't be guilty whatever she gets from him she deserved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 9.8K 65
"Enough!" He thundered, "Enough is enough Zara, you are the one who broke my heart, why did you do this to us, why?, i've loved you so very much but...
1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
61.9K 4K 54
"I was on a goddamn vacation in this God-forsaken place. I never meant to get engaged to you. I never meant any of this to happen. You. Me. Us. None...
61.9K 6.7K 72
Sakeena Ibrahim Abdulmaleek; Fierce, bold, challenging and brave. Never thought her life will turn out that way. At the age of fourteen, her life cha...