scourge (On-hold)

Oleh khadyjatt

Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever... Lebih Banyak

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

28

128 17 0
Oleh khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 28

Falak rushed inside the bedroom and sit before hrt mother inlaw, wiped her tears with her hands.

"What happened?
Why are you crying?"she ask worried.

"Falak I'm sorry,
You are not going back to that house, i will send someone to get your stuffs from your house and you will go back to your dad."the middle age lady say witha sniff a look of regret on her face.

Falak furrow her brow.
"Why mum? What's wrong.

"Falak why?
Why did you keep quiet,
How can he be treating you that way and you didn't speak up?

"Mum I'm fine,
Don't i look good to you?

"Why are you still covering up for him?
He hates you, i know malik very well he can be very self willed, this is wrong falak, I'm noy allowing you to go back, fu,ad told me but i just don't want to believe but after hearing all this meanful things from his mouth, i won't let you go back to that house."

"Mum don't lose hope, malik can change and he will change insha Allah, don't you think he care, if he can make get treated, mum i can speak and hear and it's all because of him, malik will change mum just have some faith."falak say grabbing her mother in law hand with a weak smile.

"Look at your hands falak and don't give me the accidental excuse, he did this to you, i know he did."his mum say looking falak burn scar on her palm.

"Tell me how many times he's raised his hand on you.

She shake her head."no."falak say with a smile.

"You are lieing falak,
This is wrong i won't let you go back,
I feel really guilty and responsible,
He doesn't want you with him he just said it."she gesture outrageously.

"Mum,
Malik is my husband, there is my matrimonial home, he's the only one that can send me out,
why do you want to end the marriage, if he doesn't want me he will send me out willingly but there's no point instigating him to do so, please don't tell dad about it, malik is just under pressure and that will upset him even more, let him send me out when he wants, if he does i leave but i don't want anyone to do that, let him make that decision himself, i believe he's matured enough to know right from wrong and make decision for himself."falak say as her mother inlaw shake her head placing her hand on her forehead.

"Falak this is too much and i can't bare to see you continue like this."

"I knoe mum bur let's give him time."falak say.

"Time,
It's been months falak how many more time does he need."

"As much as he needs, he will change.

"And if he doesn't?" Her mother inlaw ask and falak smile.

"And we will give him hundreds more tome and chances."she say

"What if he choose to divorce you.

"Then its his choice and I'd know ive tried my best, mum malik is my husband if I'm not patience with him who should i be patience with."

Her mother inlaw take a deep breathe and give her a worried look that makes falak smile
"I'm so sorry falak i wished there's something i can do, but unfortunately i tried but he's adamant."she embraced falak which makes her smile.
But promised me the next time he raised his hand on you, you will call me please."she say as falak comes out of her embrace.

Falak nod stiffly with a smile"I promised,insha Allah."she say.

"may Almighty bless you and protect you, may he grant all your wishes...malik mum go on and on about the topic until malik call falak to meet him downstairs they are leaving for home.

*********************
T

hrowing the folder in his hand out of frustration the papers fly out of the pages making a mess on the bedroom floor, he stare at the portrait on the wall and his body begin shakinh from immense anger,
what brought about it
Frustration, worry, anger, pain.

No matter what it is it always revolves around the same imbecile of a girl.

An instant flash of irritation makes him to ball his hand into a fist and banged the glass console standing by the wall shattering it into pieces.
Immersed Raw anger shot through him atbthe stinging pain on his palm and he aggressively remove the mirror frim the wall and throw it to the ground shattering it into 100 pieces and more.
As he smashed out his anger away by throwing and breaking anything he lay hand on in the bedroom, he thought, thought bitterly about his life.

The mistakes, incompetence and his failure he's learned to carry on with him throughout his life, the heaviness, guilt, regrets, pain......the fear.

Just when he thought he's going to pick up his life to achieve something even though it's so wrong in anyone mind, in his own world its isn't, and then she came "falak"

Cunning her way into his family, manipulating her dad into getting him married, and now shes the most important priority in there lives.

First she'd maneuver her way into there hearts and now his father had to take the most 1 single achievement he's make and give it to her, that gold medal means everything to him.

Forget it's value in money it has more priceless worth, more prestige to him, as if that isn't enough his dad have to put her as the 2nd beneficiary to the company with 80% share, a company he's work so hard for and he did all that even without his consent, he just doesn't know what she wants from him.
What pained him more was when he asked he his father why he'd make such decision without him, he said.

*i did that for you to know her worth malik because you still haven't, so value her for what she possesses and you can keep both otherwise risk losing her with it along*

His own father blackmailing him because of a girl.

Is she trying to ruined the bond between he has with his family.
Because that is something he's not willing to let happen, his family means alot to him and with each passing day he seems to be losing them and it's all because of her.

***********************
Malik didn't even stay a day in jordan after eid, he booked an early flight back to Nigeria, everything, his entire life seems to be wobbling around and he believes falak is responsible for everything wrong going on in his life,

He was betrayed by each and evryone in his family, he still find it hard to process that ramlat was not married to Ahmad it's all a huge fake shit to make sure they keep him away from her, unfortunately enough she got married to his uncle only that this time for real, how ironic can this life be for him.

"Silence!"he banged his fist on the desk.
A what?
Since when did you have a say in my life?
This should not repeat itself if not you won't like the consequences."malik say to his brother who's just looking at him in extremely boredom.

"Dad said falak will be enrolled into school to continue her studies,
universities have start new admission you haven't say a word."fu,ad say and malik peered at him.

"she doesn't nees to be educated, it's a waste of money,
Mind your fucking business and respect me."

"Don't you think you're been hard on this girl?
she did nothing wrong to you,
Dad did what he wanted to so don't put the blame and anger on the innocent girl, falak isn't the one with the problem in this marriage,
you are, i believe if you can as well droll over uncle Muhammad wife you'd same over your wife if yih give her even the slightest attention,
For whatever reason is it if you didn't enroll falak in school you will have to face the wrath of the entire family, why will you not want your wife to go to school, if it isn't important then why were you educated, this isn't right and by Allah if you did something to her, dad will get to hear and I'm certain you don't want to happen, falak is a woman and your wife, do the needful."he went o his feet and head for the door but stop midway out.

"We all want what's best for you,
Ramlat is happy and pregnant if that's what you want to still chasing, face your own marriage because you are just chacing shadow."with that said he left.

Malik love his brother, alot, they had a great relationship, growing up he was basically the mother and figure in fu,ad life, he's without a doubt the only one aside his parent who can speak to him in that authoratative voice and go Scot free.
But for all reason fu,ad dared to threaten him because of falak, this girl certainly want to kill him but he will kill her before she separate him from all the dear things in his life.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.3K 2.4K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
20.5K 1.8K 56
Arewa Emirates, Glitz and glamour, Culture, Family, Tradition, Principles, and lying beneath, lurking in the shadows is ... evil. We all know that a...
117K 18.8K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...
2.5M 116K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...