I Am This Type of Woman

By Acrystalss77

A s*upid father with good luck, a kick-ass and protective mother, and a dandy younger brother all want a prin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75.1
75.2
76.1
76.2
77.1
77.2
78
79
80
81
82
83
84.1
84.2
85.1
85.2
86.1
86.2
87.1
87.2
88.1
88.2
89.1
89.2
90.1
90.2
91.1
91.2
92.1
92.2
93.1
93.2
94.1
94.2
WARNING (VERY IMPORTANT)
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142 (END)
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

112

838 14 0
By Acrystalss77

"Prince," Shi Shi walked into the study and put down the food box in his hand, "This is the soup I made for someone to cook, please take a sip."

"Just put it here," the prince took an unopened memorial and put it on the memorial he was reviewing, "You have worked hard."

Shi Shi noticed that he was guarding against herself, and felt a little bitter. After putting down the food box, she blessed the prince: "You should pay attention to rest, don't burn yourself out." She opened the food box, brought out the soup, and put it in the In front of the prince, "I watch you drink."

"No need," the prince looked up at her, "I'll drink it after reading this booklet, you go to rest."

The faint smell of broth lingered in the room, and the princess took a step back: "The concubine resigns."

"En." The prince lowered his head and didn't look at her.

Shishi walked slowly to the door, and looked back at the prince, but the prince still didn't look at her, only the forgotten bowl of soup was emitting heat, and it would cool down at some point.

After the crown prince resumed supervising the country, he dismissed the officials who had replaced Rong Xia and Yao Peiji, and then personally went to Yao's house to invite Yao Peiji to return to the court, acting as a corporal of courtesy.

After Yao Peiji returned to the court, everyone was guessing when Cheng Anhou would return to the court. What everyone didn't expect was that when the prince came to visit Cheng Anhou in person, Cheng Anhou rejected the prince's request.

Think about it again, Marquis Cheng An is a man of letters. After he entered the court, he did a lot of practical things for the court. As a result, King Ning dismissed him as soon as he said he would, without even giving him any face. How could a beautiful woman come back willingly when she was pregnant?

What's more, maybe he is also of royal blood, so it's strange that he can swallow his breath after being so humiliated.

The officials of the prince's faction were very angry. This Marquis Cheng An really didn't know how to flatter him. The prince came to invite him personally as a prince, but he didn't show any face. Does the prince have to beg him?

"Prince," a sixth-rank official belonging to the East Palace said angrily, "Rong Xia is not the only one with talent in the world. You have a noble status, so how can you condescend to invite him again for his sake?"

"Talents are often found, rare talents are rare." The prince stretched out his arms and asked the maid to adjust his robe for him. He strongly disapproved of this little official's statement, "with the help of the king, a lonely tiger adds wings."

"But......"

"In ancient times, there were sages who came to visit many times for talents. Although I dare not compare myself, but for the sake of the century-old foundation of the great cause, why is it difficult for me to go a few more times?"

"Prince Gao Yi!"

"It's my short-sightedness."

The prince smiled wryly, it's not because of his high righteousness, it's just that the court is already a mess, people's grievances are everywhere, corrupt officials are like moths destroying the foundation, and officials in the court are like a mess of loose sand, dragging each other's legs, it's really not easy to manage.

Although Rong Xia was young, he was very prestigious in the court. Even when he was punished by his father and almost everyone in the world thought he was rejected, some officials spoke up for him in the court, which shows its influence.

He doesn't ask Rong Xia to do much for him, but he must put on a gesture of reusing Rong Xia to appease the hearts of scholars all over the world.

"Have the horses and chariots been harnessed yet?" After changing his clothes, the prince asked the long attendant beside him, "I heard that Marquis Cheng An moved back to the Marquis Mansion yesterday?"

"Returning to Your Highness, Cheng Anhou has indeed moved to Cheng Anhou's mansion."

"It's like something he did."

"However, it is rumored that Princess Fuller likes to play in the capital. Lord Hou was worried that it would be inconvenient for her to come and go, so he moved back to the Hou Mansion on purpose."

The prince laughed loudly when he heard the words, "This girl, Huahua, even if she gets married, she will not wrong herself."

"Princess Fule is so beautiful, how can Marquis Cheng An be willing to be wronged by him?" Chang Sui knew that the prince liked the family of Jingting Duke's mansion, so he only picked nice words to say, "I even heard that Marquis Cheng An accompanied Fule County The lord has returned to the Jingting mansion to celebrate New Year's Eve, and many people in the capital are envious of the princess."

Hearing this, the prince had a better impression of Rong Xia. In his opinion, a man who is willing to put so much thought into treating his partner must have a gentle heart.

Thinking of Shi Shi, who has been married to him for several years, the prince sighed softly, his expression a little depressed.

Cheng'anhou's mansion is in a state of turmoil now, because Banhua's dowry is too much, and one warehouse is not enough, so the warehouse needs to be rearranged.

There are countless pieces of gold, silver and jade wares, and the housekeeper who is in charge of registering and compiling books is sweating profusely. His Lord Hou married a God of Wealth. Looking at the calm face of the steward who came from Ban's family as a dowry, the steward took a deep breath and told the servants who moved things to be more careful.

"Is everything packed?" Rong Xia came over and saw that there were still many boxes in the yard, and turned to look at the housekeeper, "Madam entrusted you with this matter because of her trust in you, don't disappoint Madam trust."

"Yes." Before Banhua married into the Rong family, the butler was worried that the princess would let the people she brought over take away his rights in the mansion, but what he didn't expect was that the wife not only had no such plan, He also let him take care of the warehouse together with his wife's dowry.

This made him heave a sigh of relief, but at the same time, he was moved. Madam didn't treat their Lord Hou as an outsider.

"Master Hou, the gold, silver and jade objects have been sorted out, but these antique calligraphy and paintings..." When the butler saw the names of these antique calligraphy and paintings, he almost thought that he was confused, or that the Ban family was teasing him. I dare not tell the other servants, for fear that the trouble will end badly.

"What's wrong with calligraphy and painting?" Rong Xia raised her eyebrows, "Did the servants break things because of their rough hands?"

The butler shook his head again and again, how dare he let someone break it, if these things are genuine, any one of them is priceless. Not to mention breaking it, he didn't even dare to touch it. Words could not describe the shock in his heart, he could only hand the list to Rong Xia.

Calligraphy masters thousands of years ago, autographs of emperors of previous dynasties, unique works of disciples of a famous family, paintings of queens of previous dynasties, a bunch of unique calligraphy and paintings of famous people or out-of-print handwritten copies, these things are Ten thousand gold is hard to come by, how come the Ban family has so many, did their family move all the calligraphy, painting and books to the Hou Mansion?

Rong Xia took the list, and the more he looked at it, the more frightened he became. He lowered his voice and said, "Who else knows about this?" The Rong family is a rich family with hundreds of years old, and there are many good things, including some books, calligraphy and paintings. But absolutely nothing on this list surprised him. There were no such things in the dowry list that the Ban family put on the public back then, so he didn't know that his beloved wife had brought such a large fortune to marry him.

The few books that Huahua gave him at the beginning had already surprised him. He never thought that the Ban family would have so many good things that a scholar could only dream of.

"Apart from the subordinates, only the companion sent by the madam to handle the warehouse knows."

"You did a good job on this matter," Rong Xia put away the list, "Keep everything well and don't leak any news."

"The subordinate understands."

Rong Xia took the list and went to the backyard to find Banhua. She was lying on the white marble bridge to feed the fish. Because the weather was still cold, she was dressed in fluff. From a distance, she looked like a beautiful lazy fox.

"Huahua," Rong Xia walked up to her, took the cloak from the handmaiden, and put it on her body, "I saw your dowry just now, I'd better go to my mother-in-law's house to be my son-in-law."

Banhua was amused by his words, raised his hand and waved it, and asked the people serving him to step back, before saying, "Scared by those gold and silver treasures?"

"No," Rong Xia shook her head, "I was intimidated by those books."

"This is something that our ancestors picked up when they accompanied Taizu to fight the world," Ban Hua sighed. "It is said that at that time the world was in chaos and the people were in dire straits. Every time our ancestors conquered a city with the lord, they would fight with other brothers." Share some belongings from rich and noble families. In order to avoid conflicts between brothers because of wealth, Taizu asked everyone to draw lots together. The ancestors of our class were unlucky. Bear with it, after he proclaimed himself emperor, he rewarded my ancestors with a lot of gold, silver and jewelry, that's how our family's first generation savings came from."

The first emperor of the Daye Dynasty was also a mud-legged man with little knowledge. It is said that when he first started conquering the world, he couldn't even recognize the characters. Who can believe that such a person can be the emperor?

When he heard the words "broken characters and bad paintings", he was as calm as a flaw in his face, and couldn't help raising his brows a few times. But thinking about the troubled times back then, these antique calligraphy and paintings might not be as valuable as a basket of rice noodles. What is the use of these calligraphy and paintings for ordinary people when people's stomachs can't be filled?

"The family thought that you might like these calligraphy and paintings, so they asked me to bring them here." Banhua lowered his eyelids, instead of looking at Rong Xia, he lowered his head to look at the koi in the water, "When Brother Heng has a child, Let's give him another half, and these few years are enough for you to copy everything that needs to be copied."

"Walk."

A white hand stretched out in front of Banhua.

"Where are you going?" Ban Hua looked up at Rong Xia, his face was full of smiles, which made Ban Hua's heart soften.

"Take you to my warehouse."

Ban Hua blinked and put his hand into Rong Xia's palm. Rong Xia pulled her up, and the two of them were like children, taking each other to see their baby.

The Rong family's ancestral storeroom was very large, and Ban Hua saw that Rong Xia opened several doors before entering the storeroom.

Rong Xia didn't even take a look at the dozen or so lipstick-lacquered boxes placed outside, and led Ban Hua directly inside. There are many antique calligraphy and paintings in the room in the middle. Ban Hua is not interested in these things, and after a glance, he puts away his curiosity.

The innermost room is also very large, neat rows of shelves are lined with exquisite boxes of all sizes, including mahogany, sandalwood, agarwood, and even golden nanmu. She then opened an agarwood box, which contained a box full of jade pendants, as casually as if a pile of pebbles were placed inside.

Opening a big mahogany box closest to her, there was a set of golden hair masks inside, and the peony petals on it were as thin as a cicada's wings, which was exquisite.

Gold jewelry can be so delicate? !

Then open the other boxes, pearl shirts, jade pillows, ruby ​​accessories, all kinds of priceless jewels, so beautiful that Ban Hua couldn't take his eyes off it.

"Rong Xia..." Ban Hua carefully took out a phoenix-winged hairpin, which was so beautiful that she forgot to breathe, "Didn't your ancestors be generals who touched gold?"

Their Ban family can be regarded as prominent, and there are even more gold, silver and jewelry, but their family does not have so many jewelry that is rich and hard to find, that their warehouse is full.

"Of course not," Rong Xia laughed, and inserted the phoenix hairpin in Ban Hua's hand into her hair, "In the ancestors of the Rong family, someone was the prime minister of the previous dynasty, and someone married the princess of the previous dynasty. You must have not memorized the score properly when you were young."

All the sons and daughters of everyone will memorize the genealogy of the major families. Most of them can talk about what great things their ancestors have done and how beautiful their ancestors are. They can also praise each other when they communicate on weekdays. Their Rong family is a big family that has been prosperous for two or three dynasties. Many people in the capital know the glorious deeds of their ancestors.

"Those relationships are too complicated, so I recited a few families with whom our family has good relations," Ban Hua took a hand mirror inlaid with jewels from the shelf and looked at his hair, looking at Rong Xia happily, "This hairpin is so beautiful."

Rong Xia put this bunch of keys into Ban Hua's hands: "All the jewelry here is yours, you can take and wear whatever you like, everything is fine."

"All?" The keys jingled in Banhua's hand, she looked at Rong Xia in disbelief, this was something passed down by the Rong family ancestor, how dare he let her take it out and wear it casually?

Rong Xia glanced across the room, nodded and said with a smile, "Yes, these jewels have stayed in this room in the dark for many years, and please ask Huahua to take them out to get some fresh air."

Banhua smiled so much that his eyes rolled up: "Okay."

She likes these pretty things the most.

Seeing Ban Hua's happy face, Rong Xia felt that the missing piece in her childhood heart had finally been filled, filled to the brim, and her whole heart was warm.

"Is this bracelet beautiful?" Ban Hua picked out an exotic bracelet with intricate jewelry hanging on it, and it was going to be put on the fingers and the wrist at the same time. Ban Hua's arms were tender and white, as if they could tap water with just a light touch.

"Very beautiful," Rong Xia breathed harder, and lightly licked Banhua's arm, "but this arm is even more beautiful."

"Don't make trouble, I haven't washed my hands yet."

"I don't dislike it."

"But I hate it."

Rong Xia hugged Banhua horizontally, and strode out of the warehouse with a smile. The confidantes who were guarding outside all lowered their heads, not daring to look more.

"What are you doing in a daze, and you still don't lock the door." Du Jiu coughed dryly, calling the minds of these subordinates back.

There is always such a person in the world, you can't touch her enough, and think that every part of her is charming. I want to kiss her from the hair to the bottom of her feet, I want to hold her tightly in my arms, never let go, and I will never let her suffer a little grievance. When she frowns, she will try her best to make her happy. If she smiles, she will feel that the sky is blue and her heart is warm. Even if she dies for her, she is willing.

Rong Xia felt that he had fallen in love with the woman below him to death, every part of her body made him reluctant to move his lips.

How could there be such a charming woman in the world, and how could he be so fascinated by her? He couldn't figure it out, and he didn't want to figure it out.

Her body is as soft as a cloud, and her lips are as sweet as honey. In front of her, he is a believer who has no reason and no position. He wants to dedicate everything to her, and he only asks that her eyes will always look at him, and that he will always be in love. Hold him and never move away.

The warm tip of the tongue slid across her collarbone, but it locked his heart.

An hour and a half later, Banhua came out of the bathtub and put on new clothes. Her whole body was like a plump and moist peach, which made the maids look flushed and their hearts beating like thunder, but they didn't even know it. , why the heart does not obey.

"Ruyi," Ban Hua rested his chin lazily on one hand, with a hint of charm at the corners of his eyes and brows, "Dress me up."

"yes."

After combing her hair, she took out the phoenix hairpin that Rong Xia personally put in her hair from the box: "Use this one."

Ruyi took the hairpin, and was taken aback by the exquisite craftsmanship, "Master, this hairpin is so beautiful."

"I chose it because it's beautiful," Ban Hua drew a gorgeous flower between his eyebrows, "otherwise what would you wear it for?"

When Ruyi was arranging Banhua's clothes, she saw a faint red mark on her neck, and said blushingly, "The princess is right." It was so dangerous, she almost couldn't help touching the princess's neck just now. Once touched, what happened to her?

Banhua had just changed his clothes and put on his makeup when he heard a servant say that the crown prince is visiting.

"Where's Lord Hou?" Rong Xia went out half an hour ago, and now that the crown prince is visiting, he doesn't know if Rong Xia is there.

"Someone was looking for Lord Hou just now, and Lord Hou has just left the mansion."

"I'll go there right away." Banhua put on a bright red cloak, turned around and walked out of the hall, and the servants who were serving hurriedly followed.

"Prince, I have inquired with the servants of the Hou's mansion, and Marquis Cheng An is not in the mansion now." The prince's chief follower walked in with a little displeasure on his face.

"It doesn't matter if Junpo is not here, just treat it as Gu's visit to my cousin." The prince smiled gently, and there was no dissatisfaction on his face.

"Brother Prince misses me?"

The prince turned his head and saw Banhua walking in with a smile on his face, followed by a large group of servants, just like before the wedding. After he was placed under house arrest in the East Palace, he couldn't receive a lot of news from outside, but the Ban's family still sent things in from time to time. Although it was only some seasonal fruits and vegetables, he was very moved by this kindness.

It's hard to send charcoal in the snow, how many people in the whole great cause give things because he is the prince?

Only the Ban family, no matter whether he is in power or in decline, treat him as always.

Probably this is also the reason why the father likes the Ban family.

"Huahua," the prince stood up and said with a smile, "How are you doing?"

"Brother Prince," Ban Hua walked into the door, saluted the prince, looked at him carefully and shook his head, "You're thinner."

The prince smiled wryly: "I have a bad appetite recently."

"Hey," Ban Hua sighed, and asked the prince to sit down, "Brother prince, when you have something, just call me into the palace, why bother to make this trip yourself?"

"I'm not here to see you, I'm here to find Marquis Cheng An." The crown prince knew that Ban Hua had a straight-talking temperament, so he didn't talk to her in a roundabout way, "I don't know if my cousin-in-law is here?"

"He went out just now," Ban Hua summoned a servant, "Send a few smart people to find Lord Hou, and tell him that the prince is visiting, and ask him to come back soon."

"You don't have to be like this, cousin," the prince said hastily, "my cousin-in-law is not here, so I can have a few words with you, and there is no need to call my cousin-in-law back."

"If it was someone else, I wouldn't bother calling," Ban Hua chuckled, "You are his cousin, and there is no reason why your brother-in-law is not present when a distinguished guest comes to visit."

"Seeing that you are used to living in the Hou's mansion, I am relieved." Seeing that Banhua spoke confidently, the smile on the prince's face was also sincere, "I was worried that you and Cheng Anhou would not get along well. Come on, I'm worrying in vain."

He has regrets in his heart. When Huahua got married, he was still imprisoned in the East Palace, and he couldn't even send a blessing in person.

"How can this be nothing to worry about? You are my backer. If he bullies me, you still have to help me vent my anger." Banhua said confidently, "You won't help him, you won't help me, will you?"

"Of course it's for you."

The two cousins ​​were talking about some homework, and the officials of the East Palace who were sitting by the side were secretly anxious. The prince and Princess Fule had such a good relationship, why didn't he write something from Princess Fule, and then let Princess Fule report to Marquis Cheng An? Just blow your ears and the wind, won't things be done?

After half an hour, Rong Xia came back, and he pleaded guilty to the prince as soon as he entered the door.

"Jun Po, don't be too polite." The prince stretched out his hand to support him, and didn't let him finish the ceremony. "I took the liberty to visit and disturb you."

"Thank you, Your Highness, for your tolerance." Rong Xia sat down beside Ban Hua, and gave Ban Hua a gentle smile.

Ban Hua ticked his fingers, then stood up and said, "Brother Prince, you talk, I'll ask my servants to prepare dinner."

After Ban Hua left, the smile on Rong Xia's face faded a bit: "Your Highness, if you still come here this time for matters of court, please forgive me for not agreeing."

"Jumper..."

"Your Highness," Rong Xia stood up and bowed to the prince, "I just got married with the Princess, and it's time to cultivate our relationship. I really can't bear to part with her."

The prince fell silent, he didn't need to care about anything else, but he had to care about his cousin's affairs.

After a while, he spoke again: "I know it's difficult for you to return to court now, but Daye needs you, and the people of Daye need you." He stood up and made a deep bow to Rong Xia , "Cousin, I will personally apologize to her, but ask Lord Hou to help me."

"His Royal Highness!" The East Palace official looked at the crown prince in horror, how could he salute the courtiers, the heir apparent of a country.

Rong Xia stood up and returned the big gift to the prince: "Your Highness, I have something to remind you."

The prince stood up and looked at Rong Xia with a gentle expression: "Master Hou, please tell me."

"Your Majesty is weak, and King Ning is watching. Even if you have the heart, there are many things in the court, but you can only be powerless."

The prince was stunned when he heard the words, it wasn't that he didn't know, he just pretended not to know, and the people around him didn't dare to mention this matter to him.

"How could I not know," the prince smiled wryly, "I just want to be ashamed of myself."

Rong Xia didn't speak, the prince is a good man, but he is not a good emperor. If he were the crown prince, he would control King Ning at this time, and take this opportunity to take control of the power in the court and emptied the emperor's power, turning these unfavorable conditions into advantages.

But the prince is too filial, too loyal, too gentle.

How can such a person be able to suppress the big and small affairs of the court? It's just wishful thinking.

"If the prince has a heart, why don't you first allocate funds to the disaster-stricken areas and exempt them from taxes for two years, so as to appease the hearts of the people?" Rong Xia looked at the prince sharply, "Of course, a better way is to punish King Ning and let the people of the world I can see the sincerity of the imperial court."

"But he...is my younger brother after all," the crown prince said in disbelief, "if he is dealt with, the emperor father and the empress will also feel sad."

Rong Xia's face became even more indifferent: "Since the crown prince knows all about this, what are you going to do with this humble official?"

A puddle of mud that can't support the wall, but he has to help it, and he is not a god.

Even a god, he doesn't want to get stuck in the mud with his hands.

What he wants is not a bad wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.3K 86
After waking up in a car accident, Xiao Zuojing, who was just recovered by her wealthy parents and big brother, lost her memory. She didn't remember...
189K 3.1K 48
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 这恋爱酸酸甜甜 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 Everyone thinks she is so cheap. She loves Si Yi Ai without dignity, even if Si Yi is unruly and ther...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
392K 8.6K 199
Chinese title :萌配腹黑:欢喜小冤家 Author :忘记呼吸的猫 Synopsis It has been published, and the title is "You Are My World". He was four years old when she was two...