I Am This Type of Woman

By Acrystalss77

A s*upid father with good luck, a kick-ass and protective mother, and a dandy younger brother all want a prin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75.1
75.2
76.1
76.2
77.1
77.2
78
79
80
81
82
83
84.1
84.2
85.1
85.2
86.1
86.2
87.1
87.2
88.1
88.2
89.1
89.2
90.1
90.2
91.1
91.2
92.1
92.2
93.1
93.2
94.1
94.2
WARNING (VERY IMPORTANT)
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142 (END)
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

104

834 17 0
By Acrystalss77

The carriage was struggling to move forward in the thick snow, and the guards driving the carriage deliberately made the horse run faster, but the soles of the horse slipped and the carriage dangled on the road.

"Be careful," Shi Jin rode to the side of the coachman, and said with a serious face, "If Princess Fule is injured, who among you can afford it?"

"Yes," the imperial guards who acted as grooms were so frightened that their brows sweated, and they were a little puzzled. Shouldn't there be conflicts between the Shi family and the Ban family? Why does the deputy commander not seem to have much dislike for Princess Fuller? mood?

However, the grievances and resentments between the nobles are not something they can understand. Since the deputy commander does not want to take this opportunity to clean up Princess Fuller, he will not offend such nobles.

Banhua helped the snow rabbit velvet hairpin on her temples, pretending that she didn't hear the conversation outside, and lifted the curtain to take a look outside. She was almost at the palace.

"Deputy Commander Shi," there were already eunuchs waiting at the gate of the palace, he saw Deputy Commander Shi, and hurriedly said, "Your Majesty has an order to let the Princess take a carriage directly to the Great Moon Palace without dismounting."

Shi Jin looked back at the carriage behind him, nodded slightly and said, "I see."

The guards guarding the door didn't even raise their heads. They looked at the luxurious carriage without even a single extra glance. Knowing that the shaft of the chariot had left a deep mark on the snow at the gate of the palace, until they could no longer see it, the guards dared to exchange a glance.

Marquis Cheng'an, Princess Fule, entered the palace in a short time. What did His Majesty summon them in a hurry?

"Deputy Commander Shi," Ban Hua, who was sitting in the carriage, said, "Is there something wrong with riding a carriage in the Forbidden Palace?"

Shi Jin tightened the reins, retreated to the side and cupped his hands: "Princess, this is His Majesty's order."

Banhua chuckled inexplicably: "This time, no one should drag me out of the carriage, right?"

Shi Jin's face turned serious, and he said respectfully: "The Princess is serious."

It seems that Princess Fule still knew that he was the one who stopped her from dismounting, and he felt inexplicably relieved, as if something he had been worried about for a long time finally fell down. After the dust has settled, it is also a kind of relief not to have to worry about it anymore.

Ban Hua laughed, and she didn't say another word until the carriage stopped in front of the main gate of the Great Moon Palace.

"Princess, the Great Moon Palace has arrived."

When Ban Hua stepped out of the carriage, the guards around him lowered their heads and took a step back. Even Shi Jin, the commander, got off his horse and maintained a respectful posture. He lowered his head, and all he could see were a few blue gemstones embroidered on the plain fur shoes, which matched the blue lotus flowers embroidered on her white palace dress in the fox fur.

"My servant has seen the princess." Several female officials came up to greet her, some held an umbrella for Ban Hua, and some offered Ban Hua a hand warmer, respectful and in awe.

Seeing that Banhua was surrounded by the maids and entered the inner hall, Shi Jin stood there for a while, knowing that the subordinates around him called him, and then he came back to his senses: "Stay here for a while, if Your Majesty needs it, we can also respond come over."

Thinking of His Majesty's current temper, the imperial guards also felt lingering fear, so they listened to Shi Jin's words and stood outside to guard.

Ban Hua walked into the outer hall and saw that Rong Xia was there. He was wearing a blue brocade robe with a sick look on his face. There was a charcoal basin in the hall, which was very warm. Ban Hua took off the fox fur and walked to Rong Xia's side, "Why are you here?"

Rong Xia covered her mouth with a handkerchief and coughed a few times: "Your Majesty has summoned you."

He put down the veil, and held Banhua's hand in his palm. Banhua's cold palm was immediately wrapped in warmth. She looked in the direction of the inner hall worriedly, and wanted to say something, but she didn't speak in the end.

At this moment, Wang De came out. He saw the hands of the two men, and he went forward to salute: "Princess, Lord Hou, Your Majesty invites you in."

Ban Hua glanced at Wang De, who smiled and stepped aside.

"Let's go." Rong Xia pinched Ban Hua's delicate fingers before releasing her hand reluctantly.

When Banhua walked into the inner hall, he was almost vomited by the strange smell inside. The smell of incense candles mixed with the smell of medicine made her almost suffocated. But she knew that she couldn't show any emotion on her face, otherwise Emperor Yunqing would explode.

As Banhua expected, since the two of them entered the palace, Emperor Yunqing's eyes fell on them. It was not until the two approached that Emperor Yun Qing closed his eyes.

"Your Majesty," Ban Hua stood a few steps away from the dragon bed, looking at the aging man with concern and innocent eyes, "You miss me again?"

"Yes," Emperor Yun Qing opened his eyes, looked at Ban Hua and said, "I miss you."

"Sit down."

Banhua pulled Rong Xia to sit down on the chair, and by the way took a thin-skinned orange from the lotus leaf fish plate and peeled it. After peeling, she found that her hands were covered with orange peel oil. She wanted to go It is not convenient to carry the handkerchief on the body.

Rong Xia took out her handkerchief without saying a word, took Ban Hua's hand and wiped it clean for her, and Ban Hua generously shared a small half of the oranges with him.

"You girl, if you have a fiancé, you won't share the food with me?" Emperor Yun Qing's voice was a little vague, and Ban Hua was a little puzzled. It didn't mean that His Majesty is already well, but why did he speak as quickly as she did when she came last time? .

"It's too cold, I don't dare to eat more, and I don't want to waste it, so I let him pick up the rest." Banhua smiled and peeled off a piece of orange in his hand and fed it to Emperor Yunqing. "We This one is fine."

She classified herself and Emperor Yunqing as "we", implying that in her heart, Emperor Yunqing was her own. Although Rong Xia was her fiancé, in her heart, his status was still lower than that of Emperor Yunqing.

Emperor Yunqing was really amused by her, and ate the orange, "Come on, this thing is very cold, I don't like to eat it."

"Your Majesty knew that this was specially prepared by Your Majesty," Ban Hua said happily, "Thank you Your Majesty for your kindness."

This thing was not prepared on purpose, but after seeing Ban Hua's happy look, Emperor Yunqing didn't say anything to refute it. He looked at Rong Xia, who was sitting quietly by the side, he hadn't seen him for a while, Rong Xia had lost a lot of weight, the sickness on his face was still there, and his face was so pale that there was not even a trace of blood.

"Jun Po, I asked you and girl Hua to come here today because I want you to do something for me." Emperor Yun Qing said, "I like the door god picture you drew for me last time. Today, you can draw another one." frame."

"Yes," Rong Xia looked at Emperor Yun Qing hesitantly, "Your Majesty, you should also pay more attention to your body."

Emperor Yunqing knew that he was concerned about his body, so he sighed slightly: "I understand."

The two eunuchs carried a table and came in. The pens, ink, paper and inkstones and paints were all ready. Judging by this posture, Emperor Yunqing wanted to watch Rong Xia paint on the spot.

"Your Majesty, Marquis Cheng An can paint, what can I do?" Ban Hua turned to look at Emperor Yun Qing with a distressed expression, "Don't ask me to inscribe."

Emperor Yunqing smiled: "You can embroider a few stitches on this purse casually."

Only then did Banhua see that on the table brought up by the eunuch, besides the painting tools, there was also a simple and elegant purse without any patterns on it.

"Your Majesty, it's not like you don't know what my female celebrity looks like." Banhua took the purse, took the needle and sat on the chair closest to Emperor Yunqing, "Don't make fun of me if the embroidery is ugly."

The room became quiet, and Ban Hua embroidered the crooked word "Fushou" with her needle, only hearing Rong Xia's coughing from time to time. After embroidering the blessing character, Ban Hua looked up at Rong Xia's back, Rong Xia coughed lightly, and turned her head to look back at her.

Looking at each other, Banhua blinked, lowered his head and continued to fight against Shouzi.

Emperor Yunqing looked at the children's relationship between the two of them, and suddenly remembered that he was once young, and he also had a crush on beautiful women. It's just that he had already forgotten what that delicate woman looked like, and only remembered that she seemed to be married.

"Your Majesty," Rong Xia put down her pen, "Weichen's painting is ready."

Emperor Yunqing didn't even look at the door god painting, and let the eunuchs come in directly, and asked them to paste the door god on the door of the inner hall.

Rong Xia's brows moved slightly, looking at Emperor Yun Qing's frantic eyes, she walked to Ban Hua's side. Banhua's purse was embroidered similarly, but the embroidery was really poor, even he couldn't bear to say a good word.

But Emperor Yunqing liked it very much. After the purse was ready, he couldn't wait to stuff it under the pillow.

Ban Hua felt that something was wrong with Emperor Yunqing. His words and deeds did not look like a courageous emperor, but more like a seven or eight-year-old child who couldn't control his emotions.

He deliberately asked them to come here in a hurry in the snow, just to let them paint and embroider purses. How is this any different from the Hunjun?

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty?" Ban Hua noticed that Emperor Yun Qing had closed his eyes. She exchanged a glance with Rong Xia, and stepped back lightly.

After leaving the inner hall and breathing the fresh air outside, Banhua felt her body and mind became more comfortable. She glanced at the court ladies and eunuchs standing in the outer hall, and waved to Wang De who was closest to her, "Boss Wang, Your Majesty is sleeping. It's over."

Wang De smiled when he heard the words, led the two of them out of the Moon Palace, and then gave them a big gift, "Today, please trouble Lord Hou and Princess."

Ban Hua smiled and said, "To be able to meet His Majesty is a good thing that many people can't wait for." But when she said this, she turned her head to look at Rong Xia who was wearing a navy blue fur coat beside her, and she was worried. He couldn't bear it anymore, so he said directly, "Eunuch, since His Majesty is resting, I don't dare to disturb you any more, so I leave."

"Go slowly."

Wang De glanced at Rong Xia, saluted him, and then turned back to the Moon Palace.

Seeing that Rong Xia and Ban Hua had come out, the imperial guards guarding outside the palace were all relieved, and it seemed that His Majesty was in a good mood today.

They picked up the man, and naturally they also wanted to send him away. Ban Hua helped Rong Xia into the carriage, turned to the guard and said, "Thank you, everyone, I'll go back with Lord Rong."

According to the rules, it is not appropriate for a man and a woman to share a carriage, but the two will get married soon, and it doesn't matter much in detail, and they can save some things, so no one raised any objections.

"Vice-commander, why not let the subordinates..."

"No, just let me make this trip," Shi Jin said expressionlessly, "I picked up Princess Fuller, so I will naturally send her back safely."

"yes."

Ban Hua sat in the carriage and looked at Rong Xia worriedly: "How is your health?"

Rong Xia shook her head: "It's okay." He took Ban Hua's hand and wrote three words on her palm.

don't worry.

"You..." Ban Hua recalled that the person guarding outside was Shi Jin, and said, "I have a hot pot to eat at home tonight, so you can go too."

Rong Xia nodded: "Okay."

Outside the carriage, Shi Jin's eyes were always looking forward, snowflakes fell in his hair, and soon his hair turned white. Another subordinate wanted to hold an umbrella for him, but he refused.

The subordinates noticed that he was not in a good mood, so they didn't dare to say any more.

The carriage stopped at the Marquis of Cheng'an, and the person who got out of the carriage first was not Rong Xia but Ban Hua.

She jumped out of the carriage, turned around and stretched out her hand to the people in the carriage, "Come down, I'll support you."

"Cough, cough, cough." Rong Xia coughed, lifted the curtain and walked out, looked at the hand stretched out in front of her, and took it without hesitation. After getting off the carriage, he covered the corners of his mouth with a handkerchief and smiled at Shi Jin, "Vice Commander Lao Shi will take us back."

"It's your duty, Marquis Cheng An, you don't have to be polite."

Rong Xia smiled even more gently, and led Ban Hua into the gate of Ban's house.

"Tsk," after the two of them entered the gate, a guard said a little angrily, "Why are these scholars so virtuous, they are so weak, and they need a woman to support them, like a little boy." What's more hateful is that Fu Princess Le is so beautiful, and Marquis Cheng An is ashamed to let the princess support him, so how shameless he is?

Can't you be a little man?

"Okay." Shi Jin looked a little cold, "If you want to gossip about others, why don't you go back and practice your saber technique again."

If you can get closer to a beauty, who cares if you are a man or not?

Rong Xia took Ban Hua's hand, and felt comfortable all over her body. She stopped coughing and panting, and her pale face turned rosy. She even ate a big bowl of vegetables while eating hot pot. All the weakness and lingering sickness disappeared.

In the end, he insisted on spending the night at Ban's house on the grounds of strong snow and strong wind and his own weakness, which confirmed his determination to marry Ban Hua.

Emperor Yunqing woke up the next morning. After waking up, he ate two bowls of porridge and a few pieces of snacks, and even his face became more radiant.

"Wang De," Emperor Yunqing suddenly said to Wang De beside him, "there is a folk saying, is it called Chongxi?"

"Your Majesty," Wang De looked at Emperor Yun Qing hesitantly, "There is indeed such a saying, but..."

"You said that if we let Marquis Cheng An and Princess Fule get married in the palace, will it bring happiness?"

"Your Majesty," Wang De was so frightened that he knelt down in front of Emperor Yun Qing, "County Fule and Marquis Cheng An are just foreign ministers, how can they get married in the palace, this is against the rules of the ancestors."

"One of them is my niece and the other is my nephew. It is not too absurd to marry in the palace," Emperor Yunqing said again, "I see that their wedding date is too late, and there will be a good day in December , just happened to be the filial piety period of the eldest princess again, isn't the day just right?"

Wang De knelt on the ground and didn't want to wake up. He was just a eunuch, so why should he worry about the rules of his ancestors?

"Go and call the people from Qin Tianjian to see if there are any good days in December."

Wang De took the order to retreat, but before going to Qin Tianjian, he intentionally revealed the news.

If His Majesty wants Marquis Cheng An and Princess Fule to marry in the palace, that is definitely not possible. However, it is indeed feasible to set the wedding date in December, because December 28 is a good day, and the explanation to the outside world is that it is IKEA and IKEA, which is perfect.

After the queen heard the news, she rushed to the Great Moon Palace and persuaded Emperor Yunqing for a long time before he dispelled the idea of ​​letting the two get married in the palace, but the idea of ​​"joy" was too deep-rooted in Emperor Yunqing's heart. In the end, he actually gave the two of them a separate palace in the suburbs of Beijing, and in the name of Qin Tianjian saying that it would be better for them to get married here.

The Fengshui of the other palaces where the emperor lived is naturally not bad. The only problem is that the other palaces where the emperors lived in the Daye Dynasty are generally rewarded to future generations, but there is no precedent for rewarding foreign ministers. Not only that, but the enthusiasm Emperor Yunqing treated the marriage between Marquis Cheng An and Princess Fule was no different than marrying his own son.

What's more, when King Ning got married, Emperor Yunqing was not so enthusiastic.

So a mysterious gossip spread that Marquis Cheng An was actually His Majesty's child, that's why he let him marry his favorite female descendant, and now that he was so ill, he was still worrying about Marquis Cheng An's marriage.

When these people spread rumors, they suddenly forgot that when the marriage between Marquis Cheng An and Princess Fule was reported, these people also said that Marquis Cheng An was forced by His Majesty to marry Princess Fule, and now they have become Marquis Cheng An again. He is His Majesty's illegitimate son, that's why he let him marry his most beloved junior.

Logic is the most useless thing in terms of gossip.

When the Ban family learned of Emperor Yunqing's intentions, the whole family was stunned. When their younger generation got married, the day should be decided by their parents. What kind of heart is Emperor Yunqing doing? Why is the twenty-eighth day of the twelfth lunar month a good day, no matter how good the day is, what does it have to do with you?

Ban Huai was so angry that he smashed several sets of tea sets at home, but they couldn't refuse His Majesty's "kindness".

"Master, this set of tea sets is six hundred taels." Yin looked at Ban Huai smashing the tea sets coldly, and said after he smashed the tea sets, "You have smashed nearly two thousand taels of silver in total."

"Ma'am," Ban Huai panted, "I just can't breathe."

"If you're angry, you have to swallow it," Yin sneered, "Didn't you listen to what those people in the palace said, what His Majesty is most concerned about these days is this marriage, because of this marriage, I can't sleep well, I can't eat, If you jump out to stop him, you will see if he will go crazy."

"Why is he so worried about it? Could it be that Marquis Cheng An is really his illegitimate son?"

"It's just a message from some ignorant people outside, do you believe it?" Yin sneered, "Lin has never had much contact with the present, so how could he give birth to an illegitimate child? Could it be like those scripts said, Feeling pregnant?"

"Conceived because of what feeling, it's just a lie," Ban Huai suddenly felt a little guilty, "How could I believe this?"

Yin raised her eyebrows and ignored him.

"Zuoyou Huahua is also willing to marry Cheng Anhou, and it doesn't make much difference if the time is earlier or later," Yin frowned, "Fortunately, everything is about the same, otherwise I will rush ahead..."

"I can't bear my daughter getting married so early," Ban Huai said stubbornly, "I just feel uncomfortable in my heart."

"Don't tell me you want to wait for the country's filial piety before letting them get married?" Yin lowered her voice with a chill in her tone.

"Husband, madam, what do you mean by that?" Ban Huai was taken aback, he looked at Yin in panic, "It shouldn't happen, right?"

"Who knows?" Yin stood up, "Don't make any trouble, I'll go to Huahua and ask, if she has no objection, this matter will be settled like this."

Originally, the rumor that Rong Xia was the illegitimate son of Emperor Yunqing was just the jealous words of some ignorant people, but for some reason, the rumor became more and more popular in the end, and even King Ning heard about it .

"What, illegitimate child?" King Ning stood up excitedly from his chair, "Impossible, this is absolutely impossible."

If Rong Xia was the father's illegitimate son, it would be impossible for the father to choose to keep him after the murder case. This is impossible.

"How is it impossible?" Xie Wanyu smiled sarcastically, "If you want to talk about it, Marquis Cheng An's mother and His Majesty are still cousins. It is said that this Lin is extremely beautiful, so that's why the old Amber didn't care about Lin's background. , insisted on marrying her as his wife, and even repaired her garden."

"Shut up," Jiang Luo said, "Father has an illegitimate child, it's not good for you and me, do you think this is the time to watch the fun?"

"Your Majesty's words are unreasonable," Xie Wanyu said calmly, "Even if Marquis Cheng An is His Majesty's illegitimate son, as long as His Majesty does not recognize him, then he will always be just a courtier. Why do you care about him?"

Xie Wanyu didn't understand why Jiang Luo insisted on getting along with Rong Xia recently. Isn't the most important thing at this time is to please His Majesty, and to trample the prince into the mud so that he can never get up again?

The question of IQ is really unsolvable.

"I didn't admit it. Now the whole capital knows about that other palace. How much financial and material resources were wasted back then to build a son-in-law. The king and the crown prince want it, but the father is not willing to give it. Now that Marquis Cheng An is going to get married, he Is the attitude not obvious when I reward you without saying a word, and let people get married directly in another palace?"

The more Jiang Luo talked, the more he felt that Rong Xia was probably his father's illegitimate son. Otherwise, why had his father treated him so well all these years?

Xie Wanyu raised his eyebrows: "Your Majesty has already given it, so you can't ask for it back?"

"It's not like I haven't seen good things before." Jiang Luo felt a little upset, "Shut up, I don't want to talk to you."

Xie Wanyu didn't care either, she snorted softly, turned around and walked out, completely ignoring his entanglement and embarrassment.

"Your Majesty," the queen walked into the Great Moon Palace, and saw that His Majesty was looking at a marriage procedure, she paused, "Is this the marriage procedure between Marquis Cheng An and Princess Fule?"

"Well," Emperor Yunqing has been in good spirits lately, as if he has become someone who has a head start, and his whole spirit has improved, "There are no elders in Cheng Anhou's family, and I am their matchmaker for this marriage, so I have to worry more ."

"Your Majesty..." The queen took a look at a gift list drawn up by the Ministry of Rituals on the table. According to the rules, the Ministry of Rituals will prepare congratulatory gifts according to the rules when nobles with titles get married, but generally they are just superficial things, just to add a layer of glory to the face.

Her heart trembled slightly, remembering that His Majesty once called Mr. Rong Xiaolang in his sleep, and he looked terrified, as if he had done something to offend him.

Could it be...

The queen suddenly felt that the gift list in her hand weighed more than a thousand catties.

"Has Your Majesty ever heard the rumors outside?"

"What rumors?" Emperor Yun Qing didn't look up, all his attention was on these lists. For him, what he sees is not a ceremony, but a perfect wedding. He hopes that after this wedding, his body will be healthy, and then he will sit on the dragon chair in a beautiful manner again, receiving the praise of civil and military officials. worship.

"It is said that Marquis An is your illegitimate son?"

"What kind of nonsense is this?" Emperor Yun Qing didn't expect such absurd words to come out, and immediately said, "Empress, don't believe those words outside, I have never met Lin's face to face several times, and How could there be such an illegitimate son as Marquis Cheng An?"

If he really had such a son, it would be fine.

The Queen's heart is getting colder, does His Majesty not care about these rumors at all?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 454 23
Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung. Two seniors who absolutely despised each other. Mina had her reasons. Chaeyoung was a rich kid who was cocky with a hi...
118K 1.3K 86
After waking up in a car accident, Xiao Zuojing, who was just recovered by her wealthy parents and big brother, lost her memory. She didn't remember...
6.4K 210 50
Su Yue's lifelong hobby and career was to study food, but she did not expect to be selected by a Good Luck System after her accidental death. Her tas...