I Am This Type of Woman

By Acrystalss77

A s*upid father with good luck, a kick-ass and protective mother, and a dandy younger brother all want a prin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75.1
75.2
76.1
76.2
77.1
77.2
78
79
80
81
82
83
84.1
84.2
85.1
85.2
86.1
86.2
87.1
87.2
88.1
88.2
89.1
89.2
90.1
90.2
91.1
91.2
92.1
92.2
93.1
93.2
94.1
94.2
WARNING (VERY IMPORTANT)
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142 (END)
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

103

910 18 0
By Acrystalss77

King Changqing likes beauties, he doesn't care about government affairs, and he has little contact with King Ning. He and His Majesty are called cousins, and their seniority in the royal family is not low, but his presence in the court is not half that of Rong Xia.

But he came to visit as the king of the county, and Rong Xia would definitely not turn him away, so he put down the greeting card and got up to greet him in person.

"His Royal Highness, King Changqing," Rong Xia walked into the door and saluted King Changqing, "The prince of the county is here, and the mansion is full of splendor."

"Marquis Cheng An, you're being polite." King Changqing put down the teacup, got up and said, "I've been wanting to see you for the past two days, but I also know that you must be busy investigating the killer case, so it's not good to bother you. Now that the case has been clarified , I breathed a sigh of relief, and I don't worry about disturbing you when I come to the door."

"Commander Chen and several adults from Dali Temple are responsible for these cases. Now that the old wounds have not healed, and this kind of thing happens again, I don't have the energy to worry about it." Rong Xia said with a smile, "It's just watching in the room. Just read and nourish your body."

"That's the way to live." Changqing Wang shook the fan in his hand, "By the way, my niece is also recuperating at your place?"

Rong Xia smiled lightly: "Yes."

"Alas," King Changqing sighed, "this child has been restless since she was a child. She had a dispute with King Ning when she was eight years old, and even fought with King Ning who was a few years older than her. How many children dare to fight with the prince like this?"

Rong Xia didn't speak, or he didn't have the habit of talking about his fiancée's private affairs with other men.

However, King Changqing didn't care what he thought at all, and walked directly to the door and said to Rong Xia: "Go, I just haven't seen this niece for a long time, so you can go and see her with me today. Girl Hua lives in In which yard, the yard next to you?"

Seeing that King Changqing walked straight forward as if no one was around, Rong Xia followed quickly.

"Your garden is well built." Changqing Wang stepped on the Jiuqu Hanbaiyu Bridge in the center of the lake, "I heard that this bridge was specially built for the Lingtang when your father was alive?"

Rong Xia looked at the koi carp wagging its tail in the artificial lake, "This lake and bridge have existed since I can remember."

King Changqing laughed: "Your father's relationship with Lingtang is really good, which is enviable."

Rong Xia said with a faint smile: "When the old prince and the princess were alive, their relationship was harmonious, and the county king was joking."

Talking about the elders who have passed away, even if it's a good-natured joke, you still have to be honest. He feels that his relationship with King Changqing is not good enough to make such a joke.

"You are still so particular about your personality," Changqing Wang saw him displeased, and sighed with a smile, "All right, all right, I won't say anything."

The two walked across the bridge, Rong Xia didn't take Rong Xia to the next courtyard, but brought him to his main courtyard. When he reached the gate of the main courtyard, he said to a boy guarding the gate, "Go and invite Princess Fule and Prince Ban, and say that King Changqing is here."

Changqing Wang heard the words and stopped the servant: "You don't have to be so particular, girl Hua is ill, I can't bear her tossing back and forth, why don't I just go and see her."

"Your Highness, you are her elder, there is absolutely no reason for you to visit her. You are the King of the County, and your status is higher than her, let alone condescending," Rong Xia smiled lightly, "It just so happens that she is in good spirits today My head feels better, and a walk is also good for my body."

"So that's how it is." Changqing Wang didn't show any embarrassment on his face, "I thought it wrong."

Rong Xia led Changqing Wang into the main hall of the main courtyard, Changqing Wang took the honorary seat, and he took the deputy seat.

A maid came in to serve tea, and King Changqing looked at Rong Xia meaningfully: "The maid in Lord Hou's mansion is really..."

"Master Hou, the Princess and the Crown Prince have arrived." A servant's voice outside reminded me.

These servants called the princess and the prince, not the princess of Fule and the prince of the Jingting mansion. The difference between before and after is not the slightest. King Changqing bowed his head and took a sip of tea. It was rumored that Rong Xia didn't like Princess Fule, but Princess Fule was only pestering him, and now he had saved Cheng Anhou's life. I will live up to Princess Fuller's friendship again.

But if Marquis Cheng An really had no affection for Banhua, how could the servants in his mansion be so close to Banhua?

"I have seen His Royal Highness Evergreen."

"The family doesn't pay much attention to the west of Zhejiang," Changqing Wang looked up at the pair of outstanding siblings, smiled and let them sit down, "I took the liberty to visit today, didn't it affect Huahua's rest?"

Banhua immediately said: "Your Highness can care about me, so how can it be an influence?"

King Changqing smiled and said: "My niece said well, there is nothing important in the court now, I am looking forward to having your wedding wine, niece."

Ban Hua turned her face away: "Your Highness, are you here today just to make fun of me?"

Changqing Wang laughed immediately when he heard the words, like the gentlest elder, talking some jokes, but taking into account the mood of the younger generation, making the jokes just right. If Ban Hua hadn't had that strange dream last night, then she would definitely like such an Evergreen King very much.

But no matter what King Changqing does now, what comes to her mind is still the scene in her dream.

Because the soles of his feet were stained with blood, he wiped them on other people's bodies, as if what he was stepping on was not a person, but a rag. She never felt how kind-hearted she was, but that didn't mean she could accept a person who was so ruthless.

"Huahua?" Changqing Wang noticed that something was wrong with Banhua's expression, and looked into her eyes full of worry: "Have you not recovered yet?"

Ban Hua forced a smile and said, "I'm still a little dizzy."

"Since that's the case, I don't want to disturb you," Changqing Wang stood up and said, "I came here today to visit you. Seeing that you have no major problems, I can rest assured."

Ban Hua squinted her eyes and smiled, her bright eyes narrowed into crescent moons, she seemed very happy, but she couldn't let people see the true thoughts in her heart.

"I will send you off to the county prince," Rong Xia stood up and left the main courtyard with King Changqing again.

When walking out of the Moon Gate, King Changqing suddenly said: "Master Rong, you are a lucky person."

"I don't know why the county prince made such a statement?"

"I originally thought that with your character, you would find a woman who is as elegant as a chrysanthemum. I also thought that living such a life would be very boring." Changqing Wang shook his head and smiled while playing with the folding fan in his hand, " I didn't expect you to beg the king's most interesting niece."

"The princess is joking," Rong Xia's tone suddenly changed, "but the princess is indeed a rare and good girl."

King Changqing chuckled, turned his head and continued to walk out. Walking to the second gate, I saw a few maids and servants walking in Wangli holding piles of gift boxes, some of which had the logo of King Ning on them.

The corner of his mouth curved even further, he turned his head and said to Rong Xia: "Master Hou, stay here, there is no need to send it off."

"please."

"Stay."

Rong Xia finally sent the man to the gate, and before King Changqing got into the carriage, he covered his mouth and coughed a few times.

Hearing the voice, King Changqing turned around and said to Rong Xia, "Master Hou must take good care of his health."

"Thank you, Prince, for your concern."

King Changqing walked into the carriage, and the luxurious county king's carriage slowly drove away from the Marquis of Cheng'an's mansion. Rong Xia stood at the gate, watching the carriage go away quietly, and turned and walked back when he could no longer see it.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he returned, he saw Banhua standing on the Jiuqu Hanbaiyu stone bridge, but Ban Heng, who liked to be her little tail, was nowhere to be found.

"Huahua," Rong Xia walked to Banhua's side, "It's windy here, why are you here?"

"I was too bored in the yard, so I came out to bask in the sun." Banhua tied her hair loosely in a bun, looking very leisurely and lazy. She raised her chin towards the gate, "King Changqing has gone back?"

"Well, let's go back," Rong Xia stretched out his hand towards her, "Let's go to the yard to bask in the sun, it's very windy here, if you get seriously ill again, and you have to take medicine again, isn't that a crime?"

Ban Hua looked at the hand stretched out in front of her, and put it into Rong Xia's palm: "Okay."

She really didn't want to drink that bitter medicine anymore.

"Where's Brother Ben?"

"He went back to the yard to stride," Ban Hua said, "His body is still too weak, and he needs to practice."

Rong Xia was stunned when he heard the words, then nodded and said: "You are right, you should practice."

Anyway, what Huahua said is correct, so there is no problem.

The case of being attacked by a killer in Cheng'anhou's mansion was finally determined to be the jealous revenge of the officials of the Ministry of Civil Affairs, and had nothing to do with other people. Some people believed this statement. After all, His Majesty sent people to investigate the case with great fanfare, and rewarded Marquis Cheng An with many things. There were even rumors that if Marquis Cheng An had not been in court recently and had just been conferred the title of Lord Marquis, His Majesty would have wanted Jin made him the Duke of the country.

The honorable family scoffed at such rumors, that is the title of the Duke of the country, not a candy for coaxing children, if you are unhappy, I will give you one.

In the whole court, there are only three people who really have the title of duke of the country.

One is the queen mother's younger brother, one is the queen's father, and the other one is the dandy of the Ban family.

These three princes have one thing in common, that is, relying on women to be in power. One depends on the sister, one depends on the daughter, and the other depends on the mother.

As an official or a minister, if he can earn a title, it is a great event to honor his ancestors, even in the genealogy, it must be recorded greatly, even if the dynasty changes hundreds of years later, the children and grandchildren will be honored when they see it.

A few people could see clearly that His Majesty was not pity for Marquis Cheng An, but to appease him. Because the real murderer is absolutely impossible to be the official of the official department, and the real mastermind is someone else. How could a small official of the Ministry of Civil Affairs have such a great ability to invite such a professional assassin, and even bribe the servants of the Marquis of Cheng'an's mansion?

They don't need to think about who His Majesty wants to protect, they should understand it in their hearts.

King Ning.

Some old ministers were a little chilled. Even if King Ning did something like this, His Majesty should not let him continue to supervise the country even if he defended his shortcomings. Today Cheng Anhou made him unhappy, so he sent killers to kill them. If what they did didn't suit him tomorrow, would he also send killers to kill them?

Marquis Cheng An was lucky, and Princess Fule came to save his life at the most critical moment, but each of them has such good luck?

His Majesty acted like this, but he didn't take the lives of these courtiers seriously.

Some courtiers were heartbroken, some courtiers beat their chests and stamped their feet, and Ban Huai brought a few dandy brothers, and they were still making a fuss in the court. King Ning was so angry that his face was ashen. Huai dragged on.

Originally, they thought that Ban Huai would definitely take advantage of the fire and act wildly in the court hall once King Ning was so angry with Ban Huai, but they didn't know that when the court meeting started, Ban Huai didn't come and asked for a leave of absence.

Everyone asked the reason, okay, the dignified Mr. Jingting was shocked by someone on the way back home, knocked his forehead on the wall of the car, and injured a small cut. Fortunately, the interior of the carriage that Mr. Jing Ting was riding in was covered with a thick layer of cushions, and even the walls were sewn with fur, so the injury was not serious.

However, Mr. Jing Ting had just defended Cheng Anhou in court, and was injured on the way back, and was startled by a "coincidence".

They have never seen such a coincidence in the world. I am afraid it is not a coincidence, but man-made. People in high positions are inevitably suspicious. Therefore, Mr. Jing Ting's accident this time has already been characterized in everyone's minds as someone else's ulterior motive.

Let me ask, who would hate Mr. Jing Ting so much?

Everyone turned their eyes to King Ning who was sitting on the python patterned seat under the dragon chair. He was irritable, cruel, reckless, and narrow-minded. If such a person became the emperor, how could they survive? Marquis Cheng An and Duke Jing Ting were both plotted by him in this way, so what about them?

Ban Hua, who was still recovering from injuries in Cheng'an Hou Mansion, heard that Ban Huai was injured, so she couldn't sit still, so she rushed back that day. As a result, she circled Ban Huai a few times, and only saw a thumb-sized thumb on his forehead. The bag, there is no damage anywhere else.

"Father, what's going on here?" Banhua drank half a cup of tea in one go, and she didn't even have time to eat lunch in order to get back early.

"This is really a coincidence," Ban Huai said with a dry smile and what happened.

The general idea is that a person accidentally rushed out, startled the horses pulling the carriage, and Ban Huai, who was sitting in the carriage, bumped his head against the wall of the carriage. What's more, the perpetrator was an eunuch in Ning Palace. He came out of the palace to buy things.

It's unclear what happened, even if King Ning did not ask people to do it, in the eyes of everyone in the capital, it was King Ning who did it.

King Ning is really insane, he can do anything.

Jiang Luo, who was on the cusp of the moment, was arguing with the princess. Jiang Luo disliked Xie Wanyu's meddling and shouldn't have sent gifts to the Marquis of Cheng'an. Xie Wanyu laughed at him for not being smart enough to do things. Not only did His Majesty and the Queen reward Cheng'anhou, but even the prince who was locked up in the East Palace was given gifts. How much face does he have when he comes to Rong Xia's mansion, but he doesn't even give a face gift? Do you still think there are not enough gossip outside?

"So what if I let someone kill him?" Jiang Luo sneered, "What is he, my grand prince, do I still have to live by his face?"

"But you didn't kill him," Xie Wanyu said in despair at Jiang Luo's mind. "If you were really capable, you should have killed him that night. Now that you're trying to scare the snake away, you've made many people aware of your intentions." Motive, what do you want the courtiers to think of you?"

"I don't care how they look at me and treat me..." Jiang Luo sneered, "It's just a bunch of dogs, who cares what the dogs think?"

Xie Wanyu was too lazy to talk to him, so he simply got up and left the room.

Dogs can also bite people. Besides, even if these people are dogs, they don't necessarily regard Jiang Luo as their master.

"Princess," a maidservant ran up to her in small steps and whispered, "The eldest son sent someone to deliver a letter."

Xie Wanyu paused, and raised his brows: "You mean the eldest son?"

"yes."

She took the rolled note that was thinner than her little finger, unfolded it, her face turned pale, and she suddenly turned her head to look at the yard behind her.

"Princess, what's the matter with you?" Seeing that her expression was wrong, the maid looked at her worriedly.

"I'm fine," Xie Wanyu took a deep breath, and dug her beautifully manicured nails into her flesh, "Remember, you can't tell anyone about this note, including the people in Uncle Zhongping's mansion. ?"

The servant girl nodded in fear: "Yes, the servant girl has written it down."

She tore up the note bit by bit and threw it into the big water lily jar next to it. The pale yellow paper floated on the water, like an eyesore stain, hurting Xie Wanyu's eyes.

"Snapped!"

She slapped the water heavily with a slap, and the water splashed everywhere, soaking her face and clothes. She wiped the water off her face fiercely with the back of her hand, and looked back at the servant girl who was kneeling on the ground in fright, "What are you doing kneeling, get up."

"Yes." The maid stood up tremblingly, not daring to look at Xie Wanyu's face.

But Xie Wanyu's expression was exceptionally calm. She wiped away the water droplets from the corner of her mouth with her fingertips, and chuckled, "Wait for me to change my clothes."

The consequence of Ban Hua rushing back to the Jingting mansion was that she was sick again, with good times and bad times, repeatedly, and when her appearance was not good, she would come to Ban's house from time to time, so she had to ask people to deliver things to Ban's house. Give gems today, smoke cloud satin tomorrow, and novelty storybooks the day after tomorrow. Valuable or not, as long as he thinks that Banhua will be interested in anything, he will give it to Banhua.

The summer gradually passed by like this, and it was not until the end of autumn and the beginning of winter that Ban Hua completely recovered. If she really complied with that sentence, the illness would go away like a silk thread, and her silk thread was the kind that was drawn very slowly.

His Majesty has already issued several decrees for Rong Xia to return to the court, but Rong Xia's body seems to have been in poor health since the last time he was beaten, and he fell ill again just a few days after returning to the court. Emperor Yunqing sent an imperial physician to examine the pulse himself, and the imperial physician also said that it was a fundamental injury to his body, and if he did not recuperate for a year or so, it would not be cured.

In desperation, Emperor Yunqing had no choice but to promote a few more people who had nothing to do with King Ning and the Prince's faction.

These people seem inconspicuous, but the prince and the officials of King Ning's faction can't avoid them in words and deeds, and the officials of King Ning and the prince's faction dare not touch these people too much, not only can't move, but also guard against others plot.

People on both sides knew that His Majesty was testing the hearts of the people on both sides. If something happened to these people, His Majesty would naturally be suspicious.

When the first snow fell in the capital this winter, Emperor Yunqing was able to throw away his crutches and walk a few steps. On the night when he planned to return to the court, he started to have nightmares again.

He dreamed that he was only more than ten years old, his father didn't want to see him, his brothers looked down on him, only Ban Huai and Rong Xiaolang who were several years younger than him followed him sincerely.

He saw Mr. Jingting coming to succeed Huai, but Mr. Jingting's throat was full of pus and blood, and his face was covered with blood. "Uncle, what's wrong with you?"

"Your Majesty, didn't you let someone poison the humble minister to death?"

"Your Majesty," Rong Xiaolang, who was originally following him, suddenly had his hair fall all over the ground, and black blood oozed from his ears, mouth and nose, "Your Majesty, you hate me for seeing all your embarrassing pasts, so you just don't like me." Kill me?"

"no no......"

Emperor Yunqing retreated again and again: "I, I am here for the country..."

"lie!"

"lie!"

"No!" Emperor Yun Qing was suddenly pleasantly surprised and yelled in horror, "It's not me!"

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty!" The eunuchs and maids filed in. When they saw Emperor Yun Qing lying under the dragon bed, they broke out in a cold sweat. How could Your Majesty have fallen off the bed?

Soon the imperial doctor rushed over. After seeing Emperor Yunqing's symptoms, he shook his head solemnly. His Majesty seemed to be getting more seriously ill.

"Imperial doctor..." The queen glanced at the emperor lying on the bed, her expression was numb and haggard. The strange temper of Emperor Yunqing in the past six months had almost wiped out their old friendship. For the man whose beard is half white, her heart still softened, "What's going on, Your Majesty? Why did so much hair turn gray overnight?"

"Empress, Your Majesty is too worried." The imperial doctor knelt in front of the Empress, "I am incompetent, Your Majesty's condition has gradually improved, but after tonight..."

The queen waved her hand weakly: "I see."

It is even more difficult to recover from a second stroke.

After Emperor Yunqing woke up, he found that he couldn't leave again. With his generous temper, he scolded many servants in the Great Moon Palace, and even the queen was severely scolded by him.

"Where's my lucky bag?" Emperor Yun Qing realized that the lucky bag under his pillow was gone, his eyes widened in horror, "Who stole my lucky bag?"

The lucky bag was gone, and even the door god pasted outside the door was damaged due to the strong wind last night. Emperor Yun Qing sat on the head of the bed with disheveled hair, staring blankly at the gauze curtain, as if he had lost his sanity, "It must be because these are gone that they came to me, it must be for this reason."

"Your Majesty, it's time for you to take some medicine." Wang De came in holding the medicine bowl, but the suddenly agitated Emperor Yunqing knocked over the medicine bowl in his hand, and the medicine poured all over him, soaking his body. clothes, but Wang De didn't even dare to frown.

"Go and pass on my oral order, and immediately summon Marquis Cheng An and Princess Fule to enter the palace." Emperor Yun Qing held Wang De's hand tightly, "Let them enter the palace immediately."

"Your Majesty," Wang De whispered, "Marquis Cheng An is ill, and he is still resting in bed."

"You have to carry him in." Emperor Yun Qing's eyes lit up, like a person who has been short of water for a long time, and found a pool of clear spring water, and ignored everything, "Go quickly."

"Yes." Wang De bowed and retreated.

After leaving the house, the cold wind penetrated into his bones along the drenched clothes, and he couldn't help shivering.

"Grandpa De, what orders do you have?"

"His Majesty's oral order, Xuancheng Anhou and Princess Fule have an audience."

"This..." The little eunuch looked at the heavy snow outside. Two days ago, Marquis Cheng An suffered from a disease, and His Majesty even rewarded him with tonics. However, he was frozen like this today and asked people to enter the palace again. Isn't this a tossing? ?

"Let the people of the Imperial Guard handle this matter quickly. Your Majesty is anxious to see them."

"Yes!" The little eunuch didn't dare to say too much, His Majesty's temper is getting more and more weird now, several people in the Great Moon Palace have already been beaten to death by the board, even if he is just a rootless eunuch, he is still regretting his life.

The class members are eating hot pot around the warm stove. Although their family can't eat big fish and meat now, cooking in hot pot is delicious. Hearing that Emperor Yunqing summoned urgently, and only the class Hua was alone, and the Ban family was a little surprised, but they didn't dare to resist the order.

Ban Hua put on a white fox collar womb suit and a white fox cloak before walking out of Ban's house.

The carriage sent by the palace was already waiting outside the gate, and the person standing at the front was Shi Jin.

"Princess, be careful where you step."

When Banhua stepped on the car stool, Shi Jin whispered something.

Banhua paused, then turned and nodded to him: "Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 8.8K 85
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES STRICTLY NO VOTING!!!! Du Youwei, the daughter of Du Family, who was a little pampered rich miss, tasted what it wa...
6.4K 210 50
Su Yue's lifelong hobby and career was to study food, but she did not expect to be selected by a Good Luck System after her accidental death. Her tas...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...