𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐘|| 𝐣𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚�...

By Aim2herx

A Ja Morant fanfic More

𝐎𝐧𝐞

620 65 9
By Aim2herx

SADITY

𝐋𝐀, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

𝗙𝗲𝗯 𝟭𝘀𝘁, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐱 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

Awoken by sound of a loud ringing Leilani  sighed loudly grabbing her purple iPhone eleven off of the side stand .

Not even looking at the caller ID Leilani  swiped over answering the phone call . "Yes lyric?" She sighed

The only person who would even think to call at a random time in the morning, her best friend 'Lyric Davis'

"Why aren't you up? I thought we were going shopping you know everyone has deals on Thursday!" The high pitched voice scuffed

"Lyric..." Leilani  groans

The young women took two hands running them down her face picking out the morning crust that was left from the great sleep she had.

"I am so serious lani ! Get up!" Lyric spoke, Leilani  could hear an attitude for three miles away .

"Goodnight, I have a busy morning lyric" Leilani  hung up the phone .

On cue the loud sound of her bedside alarm started to ring loudly causing her to groan before hitting the clock hardly .

"Great" She mumbles

Leilani found herself slithering out of bed before making her way to the restroom that was installed in her bedroom; Leilani  did her morning business before starting on her facial hygiene.

"I hate mornings" She  stressed

The twenty-two year old young women was anything but a morning person, she dreaded getting up every morning just to go to work .

But if she didn't , who would ?

Leilani grabbed her catephil rubbing it all over her sensitive skin that was now red due to her wild sleeping; Leilani allowed the cetaphil to seep through her skin as she brushed her teeth .

She spit the crest toothpaste out of her mouth before grabbing her pink exfoliating glove, she quickly cleansed her face before taking her slick press hair out of the ponytail .

She grabbed her black wide toothed comb combing her hair out allowing it to her flow down her neck .

Once she was pleased with her hair she went inside her drawer grabbing her Diamond Chanel earrings; she placed them in her ear before heading over to her walk in closet that was located in her bathroom.

"Hmmm" The young woman  hummed

She walked deep inside her closet settling on a nude two piece, she pulled her white silk robe off revealing her white Calvin klein undergarments set .

Leilani  did her hygiene the night before so she didn't have to take hours when getting ready for work .

Once her nude piece was tight & fit she picked her nude Gucci slippers .

Once she was pleased with her outfit she walked out of her closet grabbing her white Telfar, she slipped it in before placing her Rolex watch in her wrist .

Leilani as very comfortable for her to be such a young girl, Leilani's previous job had her settled she worked as a lawyer's assistant but quit to follow her dream.

The young woman had a college degree for marketing & she wanted to pursue her career in social media management for celebrities.

Leilani was living a great life to only be twenty-two, she lived in a two story house by herself she loved her life it was a very great lifestyle .

Leilana umped at the sound of loud ringing, She grabbed her cellular device before answering it. "Hello" She spoke up

"Hey, are you up and ready for your interview honey?" The sound of her mother spoke into the phone.

Today was an important day for Leilani because she had a interview for a big upcoming celebrity & she wanted the job bad she was practically praying for it everyday.

"Yes ma'am, I'm making my way out the house now" Leilani spoke leaning the phone onto her ear. "Are you excited?"

Leilani spoke to her mother as she walked outside of her house she allowed it to lock automatically before jogging towards her pink wrapped 2022 Challenger.

She quickly got inside before pressing push start waiting on her heater to kick in.

"Goodmorning" Leilani smiled walking inside the familiar restaurant that went by the name of 'STK steakhouse' where the hiring event was being held. "Goodmorning, I'm Meredith one of the managers for your potential employer what's your name honey?" An older white woman spoke.

"I'm Leilani, we spoke on the 29th I sent over my resume and a few other things for you" Leilani smiled sitting in the chair.

"Yes ma'am, I looked at your resume I see you've worked as a social media manager for another celebrity why'd you quit?" Meredith questioned

"I feel as if I'm a great social media manager of course but sometimes celebrities get themselves into a lot of trouble nobody can help them out of you know what I mean? The person I worked for kept making mistakes I couldn't fix for him so I felt as if he was better off alone" Leilani explained

"I love that, you're very professional"

"I love your work, it seems as if you could get some great work done but I will enlighten you that my client has been getting into some trouble lately but that's nothing he can't get out of it's not too serious.. he's a actual great person when you get to know him I think you guys will be a good team" Meredith smiled

"Who am I going to be working for exactly?" Leilani chuckled; the young woman didn't know who she was being interview for all she knew that he was an upcoming celebrity.

"I can't tell you until you actually get the job you'll be able to meet him & get a good feel but what would you be able to bring to the table Leilani?" Meredith questioned

"I feel as if I can bring a lot to the plate, I'm a great marketing person, Great manager, my social media skills are amazing I mean I have a degree in it I feel like I'm definitely one of the best social media people out here honestly my history doesn't lie" She shrugged

"Confident, I like that what's the pay you're expecting?"

"Anything above 2,000 weekly" Leilani spoke, the young woman knew her worth so when she said she was expecting great pay she meant it.

"We can definitely do that, I like you I definitely want to hire you so I am going to send you over a contract read it over and send it back over to me digitally signed please"

"Thank you so much, it's going to be a pleasure doing business with you!" Leilani smiled. "Oh and you're going to be working for basketball player ja morant" Meredith revealed.

Leilani nodded, she didn't know much about the upcoming basketball player but she definitely knew enough and all the trouble he had been getting himself in lately.

"We're having an after party after the game tonight I will send you over court side tickets to the game and vip tickets for the after party, please text me when you arrive so I can come get you and bring you to meet JA" Meredith spoke.

"Sounds great, thank you" Leilani spoke. "And thank you for the opportunity, I promise you guys won't regret putting me on the team!"

"I don't believe I will regret it, it was nice speaking to you Leilani I'll see you tonight!" She smiled.

The two shook hands before Leilani stood up making her way out the restaurant back towards her car.

"Siri- call mommy" Her voice spoke through the phone. "Calling mommy Purple Heart" Siri spoke

"Yes my love" Her mother spoke on the third ring. "I GOT THE JOBBBB!" She yelled excitedly

"CONGRATULATIONSSSS MY BABY! I am so proud of you I knew you could do it love I am more than proud of you I promise, dinner on me tomorrow night!" Ashanti spoke

"Thank you so much mommy"

▷▷

"You look so good!" Lyric smiled at her bestfriend ad they walked onto court side; the young women wore a black YSL dress that stopped just under her butt paired with black red bottoms.

She wore a Chanel anklet for accessors along with a Chanel earring & necklace set; she wore baccarat for her perfume along with some gold glitter shimmer.

"Thank you, I try I try" She chuckled

"Leilani!" Someone called out making her eyes travel up seeing Meredith walking towards her hearing her heel click with every step. "Yes ma'am?" Leilani stood up giving the young woman a side hug.

"Ja would like to meet you now so you and your plus one can follow me back" She waved the women over.

"A room full of celebrities? Shit let's go boo get us in the door then" Lyric whispered in her bestfriend's ear. "Girl boo" Leilani laughed

The women walked to the back of the stadium seeing a room full of football players, they stopped at a door that Had the signed 'Ja Morant #12'

Meredith knocked on the door three times waiting for an answer. "Come in" A deep voice spoke

The door was pushed open revealing A slim brownskin man, the young man had a sleeve of art on both his arms, he wore a slit in his eyebrow that complimented his eyes that were dark brown, his nose had a specific flare that made it seem as if he was upset.

The young men had dreadlocs that were colorful in the front, no one could see how long they actually sat because he had them in a ponytail for the game.

He stood at abour 6'3 without any shoes to boost his height.

"Gotdamn..." Leilani mumbled looking at the young man in pure admiration seeing how handsome he was in person. "Ja , this is your new social media manager Leilani, Leilani this is ja" Meredith introduced

Leilani held out her hand as she looked up at ja who just so happened to meet her eye, the two held eye contact before shaking each other's hand.

"So you the new manager huh?" He sent her a smile revealing his Diamond grills that was on his teeth. "I am" She smiled

"It's nice to meet you Leilani" He nodded taking in her appearance. "It's nice to meet you too, it's going to be nice working with me I promise" She flashed her teeth

"I bet it will be, it was nice seeing you before the game you coming to the after party right?" He licked over his bottom lip. "Yes, I am"

"I'll see you then" He nodded

"Okay, nice meeting you again" She smiled

"You too" He spoke just above a whisper watching as she turned around walking away his eyes glued to her.

"Stop it" Meredith laughed pointing his face. "You did ya' thing hiring ha' I ain't gone lie" Ja chuckled

"I didn't hire her for you to lust over dude" She laughed.

________

Decided I want my fanfics on this page lol.

Enjoy, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
72.2K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...