𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕖 ~Blue Lock~

By rk_ak0

Blue lock x male reader Y/n is inspired by Ai Hoshino from Oshi No Ko. --- A boy who is mute that just want t... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
-𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
𝔼𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

3.8K 169 25
By rk_ak0

Author's notes: Some small details to add:

1. Hyoma and y/n shares the same bathroom while their mom and Elysia share the same one. 

2. Nagi and Y/n knew each other for a long time, they met each other in an arcade.

--

By the way, since Y/n and Chigiri is now a sibling relationship, the team Z players should call them by their first name. But I will ignore that fact and let the players call the princess as Chigiri instead of Hyoma. Unless you guys want me to change it.

~✴~

RING RING

Mhm.. Time to wake up.

Y/n woke up, closing the clock,  blinked multiple times to adjust to the lighting.

The sun is so bright even though I closed the curtains!

Y/n looked away from where the light shines the most and got out of bed, walking to the door and opened it slightly. He peeked outside through the small crack.

I can hear sounds of a hair dryer already, that means Hyoma-nii is awake!

Y/n opened the door and walked out of his room, grabbing his notebook. He kicked the bathroom door, making it open. This caused Chigiri to look at the boy immediately.

"If you break the door one day, you know how mad mother will be." Chigiri said and continued focusing on drying his hair.

Don't worry! I am very gentle!

Y/n smirked after showing the note.

Chigiri pointed at a crack on the door that y/n previously made.

 Y/n looked at the crack and backed away a little, shaking his head. As if saying that he wasn't the one who made the crack.

"Sure.. You totally didn't make it." Chigiri rolled his eyes.

Y/n stuck out his tongue after seeing his reaction. Then, he walked over to the sink and grabbed his toothbrush, starting to brush his teeth.

The two stayed quiet until Chigiri closed the hairdryer.

"You have done packing right?" Chigiri said while grabbing a hairbrush.

 Y/n nodded after spitting out the water in his mouth.

Chigiri added while brushing his hair. "Remember to bring extra notebooks in case they don't provide it."

Y/n put the toothbrush back after brushing his teeth and the towel he just used to wash his face. Then, he took out his notebook again. 

Alright~ I will be waiting for you in the living room.

Y/n showed it to Chigiri and got out of the bathroom, jumped on the couch, laid down.

Right, my phone is in my room.

Y/n went to his room and grabbed his phone, went back to the couch.

He clicked on a rhythm game and sees someone online. Y/n smiled and pressed the invite button. 

SCREEN

OXO went in the room.

*✴*

 Nagi!  I didn't expect to see you online so early! I thought you said waking up is a hassle?

OXO

Reo forced me to wake up early today..

*✴*

Aha! Anyways, you can pick the song for today, I will definitely beat you!

OXO

I don't trust miracles.

*✴*

Hey!

OXO PICKED A SONG.

.

.

SONG ENDED

OXO WINS!

OXO

Told you miracles won't happen.

Oh Reo is here, got to go.

OXO leaves the room.

~✴~

Y/n pouts and put his phone down.

One day, I will win-

Y/n's thoughts being cut off by another voice.

"Ready to go?" Chigiri said while holding both his bag and Y/n's.

Y/n stood up and give Chigiri a thumbs up while smiling. Chigiri turned around and walked to the door, opening it. 

Y/n put on his mask and held Chigiri's hand, the two started walking to the direction of where the program is held.

~✴~

"I think we are here?" Chigiri said, looking up at the large building.

Y/n checked the location which the letter provided and nodded.

"Let's go in then." Chigiri walked in while holding Y/n's hand.

.

Inside the room was a lot of people. Y/n looked around and sees a very familiar person with white hair.

There could only be one person who is this tall with white hair..

Nagi?!

Y/n pointed at where Nagi is at. Chigiri signed, knowing Y/n wants to go there so he lets go of his hand.

"Don't you dare get lost later, alright?" Chigiri said.

Y/n nodded and ran to where Nagi is at.

Y/n tiptoed and got close to the tall male, then jumped on his back. Almost making the albino to drop his phone. The boy looked back and asked.

"Y/n?"

Y/n nodded and looked at the game Nagi was playing as his eyes sparkled, clinging on the albino.

"Is this the person who you always mention when playing your games?"  A purple hair boy said, walking close to the two.

Y/n looked at him and widened his eyes, getting off Nagi's back and tried grabbing the notebook in his pocket. But due to the excitement, he almost dropped his notebook. The boy in front of him raised an eyebrow and picked up the notebook which almost dropped on the floor.

He gave the notebook back and y/n started writing on it.

You must be Reo, right? Nagi always mentions your name!

As the screens shows 'victory', a voice suddenly appeared.

"Congratulations, diamonds in the rough."

Where's that coming from?

Y/n looked around, trying to find the source of the sound.

Suddenly a light flashed by and went to a man who is quite tall and had black hair.

"You are the 300 18-and-under strikers who have been chosen according to my arbitrary and biased decision-making. And i am Ego Jinpachi, the man hired to make sure Japan wins the World Cup." The man who is now known as Ego continued.

After the short introduction, Everyone in the program started whispering to each other, some doubting what the man had said.

"Simply put, there's one thing Japanese soccer needs to become the best in the world. The birth of a revolutionary striker. I'll be performing an experiment here to turn one of you 300 into the world's best striker." The man and started walking to the right and the screen behind him started to change. " This is what this facility is for.. "Blue Lock". " The man continued.

"Starting today, you will live here together and undergo the special top training I've devised. You won't be allowed to go home, and you'll say goodbye to whatever soccer life you've been living up to now. But I promise you this, if you manage to survive and beat out the 299 other guys here to become the last man standing, you will be the world's greatest striker." The man explained. " That is all. Nice to meet you." The man said as the light revert back to normal, the screen slowly turns to a door with a word on it as "BLUE LOCK".

"Um, excuse me. I can't agree to the conditions you just laid out. Each of us has a team that's important to us. Some of us have nationals coming up I can't abandon my team to participate in some nonsensical program." A boy said who has white hair.

After that, some others exclaimed they had nationals as well and why they should start living with others. A lot of noises started shouting out at the man known as Ego.

Ego thought about it for a while and said ," I see. You're all seriously ill, then... " Lock off ". Anyone who wants to leave can go. Is becoming the number one high school team in this backwards country more important to you then becoming the world's best striker? Hm? " Ego asked with a serious face.

"Just thinking that the future of Japan is in your hands makes me lose hope. Listen up. The power of Japanese soccer organization is first-rate. You could call it the result of Japanese thoughtfulness. But in all other respects, it is undeniably second-rate." Ego explained.

" Let me ask you this, What is soccer? Is it about 11 guys working together? Valuing your ties to others? Self-sacrifice? Playing for your teammates?" Ego asked and continues, " This is why this country's soccer has remained weak. I will tell you the answer. Soccer is about scoring more goals than your opponent."

"Whoever scores the most goals is the greatest. If you just want to play friendly games with your buddies, then lock off. " Ego explained and stared at everyone under him.

Y/n's eyes turned from excitement to dull while listening to the man's speech.

This is making me regret going here.

Y/n stared at a boy trying to decline what Ego just said.

Suddenly the man who gave the long speech earlier started laughing, his eyes turned like fully black, demon like and said," You can't become the world's best striker unless you're the world's biggest egoist. "

Egoist?

Y/n's eyes widened once he heard the word.

Maybe this won't be too bad.

"Pass through the door, Abandon all common sense. On the field, you're the star." The man said as the door behind started to open. " Nothing should bring you more joy than your own goals. Live only for that moment!"

" Isn't that what it means to be a striker? " The man ends it with a smirk.

Y/n grinned through his mask and looked to his left, to Nagi and Reo. 

"Reo.. When is this over.." Nagi mumbled, clinging on Reo.

Suddenly, someone got past Y/n while running, making y/n turn around to see what ran past. A boy with black hair started running towards the door that opened.

Woah! He must be really excited!

While everyone moved out of the way for the black hair boy, Y/n sees Chigiri walking closer to him. Once he was next to y/n, he held his hand and looked back at the boy.

"You are interested, right?" Chigiri asked.

Y/n nodded as Chigiri signed. "I will go with you then, maybe this can help me with something.." Chigiri continued and walked towards the door with Y/n.

~✴~

I totally didn't copy Ego's speech from my other book-

Anyways, since my break on Artistic is going to end, the updates for both story will start taking turns. So for readers from Artistic, be prepared for the next update coming out soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 467 11
❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧. 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀᴜ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ...
245K 11K 69
your dream is quite simple really, you wish to be a dietician. this probably has do with your best friend, hyoma chigiri, playing soccer. in this sto...
65K 1.6K 13
edit : this is a piece of shit DO NOT READ. ━ ❝ JUST LOOK AFTER THOSE WEAK BOYS FOR ME ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 a soccer girl gets fo...
138K 3.2K 30
❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 "𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒" 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐒.ᐟ❝ ---------- ⌞𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: 𝗢𝗻...