The Revelation of Yamauchi Th...

By WolfEatHoney

This is a reaction fanfiction from an alternate universe where Yamauchi is also a monster that stays hidden l... More

Some Background Before Going In
Chapter 1: There Was Another Genius within Class D?
Chapter 2: Introduction to Class 1-D
Chapter 3: Confirming The S-System and Introduction of Students from Class 1-D
Chapter 3.1: What If - Yamauchi Took Control Over Class D
Chapter 5: A Plan to Neutralize Kushida

Chapter 4: Opening Ceremony and Day One

2K 72 53
By WolfEatHoney

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV.

Time for the opening ceremony.

This is the first time I've attended one. I wonder what it likes.

A lot of students raised their eyebrows.

Kei: "Wait, you have never attended one?"

Yamauchi: "Yeah, just like Ayanokouji, I was homeschooled."

Ike: "Are you sure it's not another sketchy facility like the Black Room or something?"

Yamauchi: "..."

Kiyotaka: (o_o)

On my way to the gymnasium, I stared at the other first-year students that just came out of their classes, mostly female ones. It would be trouble if they thought I swung that way if I stared at male students.

Hosen: "Thanks God, you decided to be a normal pervert."

Nanase looked at Hosen and opened her mouth reluctantly, but decided to stop. She probably didn't want to comment on that.

Yamauchi: (Making enemies of all the girls is already too much. If I went that route, I would be expelled for sure.)

When I reached the Class D-appointed gathering place, more than half of the first-year students were already here.

As time went on, I got more and more useful information from other classes, although my conversation with Ike and the surrounding noises were quite distracting. I needed to spend more energy than usual.

"Yamauchi, you know the teen gravure idol named Shizuru?"

Airi flinches when she hears her name.

"... Ryuen-san was scary..."

"... He was so aggressive..."

"... I will never accept that brute..."

"... Yeah, what a crazy bastard..."

Interesting. Someone has already been violent this early in the game. Did he figure it out about the school like me? Or did he simply want to pick a fight on the first day of school?

Based on the Class C students' conversation, he should be strong. Let's see...

Hmm... Is the big, black foreign guy Ryuen? Quite a builder, I see. He seems to be quiet and a little bit too timid for someone crazy enough to go against that many of his own classmates on the first day.

What a sly wolf in sheep's clothes. He's one of those guys who pretend to be harmless and strike you out of nowhere. Definitely putting him on the top list...

Kei giggles: "Sounds familiar, right, Kiyotaka?"

Indeed. I wonder why.

Oh wait.

The guy with the shoulder-length magenta hair fits the criteria more. His evil grin, along with that aggressive aura, spells danger.

Based on my experience, he'll be a pain in the ass to deal with. I should stay away from him.

Also, who's Shizuru? I really need to update my knowledge on this subject, or I'll get exposed in the future.

"Oh la la, I know her. She's so cute, right?" I answered Ike with a perverted smile.

Hosen: "Hah, even he knew you were a small fry."

Ryuen: "Kukuku. And you were beaten by that small fry. How did it make you feel?"

Hosen: "Bastard! I'll fuck you up next time."

Ryuen grins: "I'm not interested in gorillas. Go find someone else."

Nanase puzzles: "You... didn't say you're not interested in men there, senpai."

Ryuen glares at Nanase, who looks back at him with big, innocent eyes.

Arisu covers her mouth: "I didn't know you swing that way, Ryuen-kun."

Ryuen: "I can show you the opposite in my room. I don't discriminate against cripples, ya know?"

Arisu: "Fufufu. I'll pass."

Nanase ponders: (He still didn't say he doesn't like men.)

Meanwhile, in Class D.

Ike: "I'm surprised you could talk confidently like that as if you knew her."

Yamauchi: "I had no choice. If I didn't go that far, I would be like those high-fashion girls that can't keep up with trends and are left behind because of it."

Ike: "Wow. That's... surprisingly accurate."

Shinohara deadpans: "No, it's not."

No, no, he has a point there.

"Cute? She's gorgeous! And her boobs and ass are so big."

Another flinch from Airi. Her face is so red right now.

Haruka glares at Ike while trying to comfort Airi, who ducks her head low.

Ike can only smile wryly as Shinohara glances at him with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah." I answered enthusiastically while trying to get information from another class.

"... Ichinose-san is really cute, right?..."

"... Ichinose-chan is so confident..."

"... She's so cute and friendly..."

"... What is your skincare routine, Ichinose-san?..."

"... You must be using expensive products..."

Class B has the opposite atmosphere from Class C. They all talked about one individual in their respective classes, but in Class B's case, a student called Ichinose was praised to heaven.

"No, no, I just use some regular ones."

There she is. Hmm. She's a looker. Back-length strawberry-blonde hair. Blue eyes. Well-endowed body. With her appearance alone, I don't doubt she'll become one of the most popular students at the school soon. I have to say, she's totally a top-tier beauty.

"Have you seen her in the most recent magazine?! Oh! My! God! I almost died that night!" Ike exclaimed.

"Me too! I couldn't stop fapping the whole day. I think I broke the world record that day!" I followed his pervert trance.

There's a high chance she'll be the leader of Class B.

Airi looks like she can faint at any moment now.

Kei: "Ugh! This is really disturbing."

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, his hearing and multitasking skills are at high levels."

Kei frowns: "I wasn't talking about that."

I look at her in "bewilderment".

Kei: "... Never mind."

Kei's words confuse me to no end.

What does she mean by that?

Ichinose: (I really don't know how to respond to his praise while he was talking to his friend about that topic in public... Let's just ignore it.)

Class B stays quiet with their leader.

About Class A...

Weird, or should I say as expected from Class A?

I couldn't get any useful information about their class as all of them stood still earnestly.

No wonder they were picked to be in Class A.

Unless they had a leader who had warned them about this school already.

I suspected it was both.

"Too bad, she announced she would take a temporary break." Ike continued.

"Yeah. I had a small post-nut syndrome after I knew that. It was the first time it happened to me too."

"Yeah, it's really a shame."

"Well, luckily, in the meantime, I can give attention to the other members of my harem. Huehuehue." I smiled abjectly.

Well, there was no reason to investigate deep into other classes anyway.

For now, I need to update my knowledge about these things. I'll start with Shizuku.

Horikita sighs: "I'm speechless."

Kiyotaka nods: "Him talking about Airi and a sensitive topic like that in public is quite problematic."

Horikita raises her eyebrows: "What are you saying? I'm not talking about that."

I stare at Horikita in silence.

Horikita: "What?"

Kiyotaka: "Nothing."

Shinohara: "I know it's just acting, but it still gives me the creep, to be honest."

The other girls agree with Shinohara.

I think it's really something that Yamauchi can multitask two polar opposite tasks while not slipping up in his acting.

Airi looks like she wants to dig a hole to hide herself from everyone.

After the open ceremony, I left the gymnasium and went to a store alone.

What do I do now? Hmmm.

Based on my classmates' behaviors, there's a really high chance we'll get a pretty low amount of private points next month.

I guess I have no choice but to go get some for myself. I don't want to live the next three years in poverty.

Kaneda: "Well, I have to commend Yamauchi on his optimism."

Nishino: "He probably didn't want to go deep about the pain his classmates are gonna face in the upcoming month."

I decided to go with the plan I thought of earlier in class. With my eyes glued to the magazine, I wandered around the campus, trying to find some good prey. There were many seniors around, but most of them just ignored me or quickly averted their eyes.

Of course, I didn't intend to do the deed in a crowded place, and if the seniors had the same thought as mine, they should be in places where people rarely pass by. It wasn't long until I found a group of four seniors that looked suspicious in an empty corner next to a vending machine.

Let's see if my plan works.

Ryuen: "Kukuku. I can't wait to see their looks."

Good-natured students like Hirata and Ichinose could only smile wryly at the screen.

Ichinose: "I know it's in the past, but still, I can't support this type of action."

Most of her classmates also voice their opinions to support their leader.

Yamauchi shrugs: "Well, this is just a one-time thing to get private points."

Ichinose nods at Yamauchi's words.

With a perverted face drooling over the magazine I was reading, I walked closer and closer to them, but they didn't do anything except staring at me.

As I slowly passed them, I was disappointed, thinking they wouldn't do anything.

Suddenly, one of them called me.

"Hey, you there!"

Gotcha bitch!

Laughter bursts out in the theater. Everyone finds Yamauchi's thoughts hilarious.

I focus more on how convincing his acting was. I think I'd fall for it too if I was in their place.

Manabu furrows his eyebrows as he sees the four students on screen.

Tachibana: "Weren't those four in Class D?"

Manabu: "Indeed. Kanjuro, Hibiki, Hachi, and Yaroshi of Class D."

Nagumo raises his eyebrows: "Was there something wrong with them, senpai?"

Manabu pushes his glasses up and sighs: "You'll see."

"W-What?!" I stuttered.

I needed to put up a cowardice act and pretend to act strong, so everything could flow flawlessly.

"What's your class?"

"C-Class D. Do you have any business with me?"

My voice was loud yet shaky, giving the four of them a good idea of who the person in front of them was.

This should be enough to bait them.

"Ahahaha, you guys hear him?"

"Kakaka, poor kouhai."

They seem to be experienced, as they haven't said anything explicitly that could get them in trouble.

I thought while displaying a confused and nervous expression.

Horikita: "Based on Yamauchi's comment, they had to be third-year students."

I nod.

Different from the ones that confronted Sudo, these four hid their words more carefully.

"I'll be frank. A pervert like you shouldn't be in this school."

"Yeah. Only the first day, and you're already walking around shamelessly."

"This is a prestigious school. You're better off dropping out."

They laughed and ridiculed me with mean words.

I see.

They want me to initiate a fight so they can blackmail me. They're aiming at my private points too.

This is tough. They talk down to me while not slipping anything up.

Sudo: "Man, I hate people like them."

Ike: "Yeah. Even though they're right, that doesn't mean they're correct."

What?

I decided to shake them up a little bit.

"Wah?! D-Don't underestimate me. I, the great Yamauchi, am one of the top students in the whole of Japan."

"Hahaha. This guy is ridiculous."

"A defect like you?!"

"Kakakaka."

They finally called me a 'defect', but I needed more than that.

Tsubaki: "He's trying to lower their guards."

Utomiya nods: "His ridiculous act would catch most people off guard."

"You-YOU IMBECILES!!!"

The four senpai still looked at me mockingly, albeit more intensely.

"What did you say?!" One raised his voice.

"I-I'm saying you're just too stupid to know who I am."

"Who are you? A pervert, that is."

"I'm telling the truth! You simply don't know me because you are isolated in this place."

"You shouldn't talk out of your ass like that."

"How do you know I'm talking out of my ass?!"

"Because you're just a defect from Class D!"

"What's your class then?"

"It's not your business!"

"I bet you're also a defect from Class D."

One of them looked like he caught up to something, but it was too late to stop the flow.

"Bitch, what did you say?! Even if we're from Class D, we're no defect like you!"

"E-Eh?! Because I'm from Class D, I'm one of the worst students in my grade?"

"That's right, dumbass!"

"Yaroshi!" The one who noticed something earlier raised his voice at his friend.

Hosen: "Too late, bitches!"

Nanase: "They're men, Hosen-kun."

Hosen: "Shut the fuck up!"

"W-What do you mean?" I asked, pretending to be shocked.

"No, nothing."

The other three's faces blanched when they realized they had slipped up.

"Let's go, guys."

"Y-Yeah."

I couldn't let them go yet, so I called out to them.

"Wait, I don't understand what you said. Was it something important?"

"Shut up!"

"I guess I can ask Chabashira-sensei later." I muttered to myself, but my voice was loud enough for them to hear.

"What did you say, you little shit?!"

They walked right into his trap.

"W-Wah, I just thought I would ask my teacher about it."

Upon hearing my words, they became panicked. One of them grabbed my collar.

"You're better shut up or you'll pay for it."

"Stop, Yaroshi!" They tried to pull him back off me.

Because of the sudden force, I fell to the ground.

"You didn't have to attack me like that."

"Tch. Let's go."

And that seals the deal.

"RIP!"

Students in the room start to clap their hands and pray for the poor senpai.

Even I had to salute them.

Mako whispered: "Why did it seal the deal for them?"

Ichinose: "Because they didn't retort his words immediately. Even if they say something afterward, it wouldn't hold much value."

Mako: "Woah! I see."

Before they could leave, I pushed the play button on my phone.

Hearing my and their own voices from behind, they swiftly turned around with appalling expressions.

"?!"

They spluttered some words that I couldn't comprehend, but I knew that they got what this meant for them.

"It's a shame, senpai, but I'll have to report you to the school." I said.

"W-What?!"

"It can't be helped since your action violated the rules of this prestigious school."

Seeing my demeanor change, they knew they were trapped without an escape, unless...

"What do you want?" The levelheaded senpai asked.

"Me? Well, nothing. After all, it's not a good thing to break the rules, right?"

I didn't answer directly, but he understood what I meant.

Kamuro: "For a Class D student, he's quite quick-witted."

Arisu remarks: "Well, he survived in the school for two years after all. But defects are still defects at the end of the day."

"Points, right? You want points?" The guy named Yaroshi exclaimed.

"Didn't you hear me? I said I wanted nothing."

The three seemed to be ready to explode. They probably wanted to take my phone by force.

It would be a great option if I was weaker than them.

"Wait, guys."

They halted as their levelheaded friend stopped them.

"I would like to buy that voice recording from you." He gritted his teeth while glaring at me.

"That's... actually not a bad deal for me."

With that, all of them heaved sighs of relief.

"Then, how much for that recording?"

"Let's see... How about all of your points?"

As they heard my offer, they trembled out of rage and clenched their fists tightly. They wanted to object to it, but they didn't get to choose.

"I guess that's too much, then, how about 90% of what all of you have?"

After a few seconds of pausing, they agreed, albeit reluctantly.

I took out four pieces of paper with a prewritten contract: Party A agreed to sell the recording from their phone to Party B with a price that was intentionally left empty by me.

Interesting wording.

Ike: "Holy shit! Where did you get them?"

Yamauchi: "In a store that has a printer in it?"

Sudo: "Man, you're scary as hell, Haruki."

Matsushita: "I agree. You already thought of all of that right after you saw the rule."

Yamauchi: "Thanks. It ain't much, but it's honest work."

Kushida: "Your brain must be severely damaged if you think this was honest work."

Yamauchi shrugs: "It's just a figure of speech."

After all four of them and I signed the memorandum, my account got an additional 1,357,000 private points.

Four of them and only this much? Whatever. At least I've got some money now.

I gave them copies of the contract and sent them the recording, which they deleted immediately.

They left quickly in distress without saying a word.

I glanced at them for a bit before moving.

With more than 1 million points, I can do a lot of thing, but first, I need to buy something.

Most students think this is the end, but I predict that there's more.

Horikita: "I guess he, then, went to buy the blueprints."

Kei: "I don't even know what he intends to do with them."

I wonder.

On my way, there were several targets that I could do deeds with, but I didn't know much about them, so I couldn't analyze who was the most suitable one for this.

After some quick thinking about the situation, I decided to go to the one that I thought would keep this a secret the most out of all of them.

Hopefully, I'm not wrong about this.

I'd walked for five minutes before seeing my target.

A woman in her 30s. Back-length black hair. Brown eyes. She's eating a salad meal from the convenience store nearby in her working outfit with a lazy manner. She also has an aura that screams, "My life is so boring, please end me" or something like that.

Seeing the figure on the screen, the teachers and others are flabbergasted.

Chie: "Wait a minute. Isn't this Hanami-chan?"

Sae: "It's her."

Mashima: "No wonder we didn't know anything. He chose a teacher from a different year."

Chie: "Yeah, and she didn't say anything to us either."

Sakagami sighs: "He went to such lengths just to avoid being revealed."

Sae: (That explains how he could conceal himself for more than one year.)

Chie presses her index finger into her cheek, pondering: "But didn't she resign recently after the previous third-year students graduated?"

The chairman and the acting director glanced at Yamauchi as they heard those words.

"Good afternoon, sensei."

She gave me a puzzled look then her eyes widened slightly.

"Oh, you're the kid that was walking around with a degenerated magazine. What do you want?" As she asked, her attention returned to the salad.

To even notice a normal student like me, her observation is good.

Shinohara: "I don't think you're normal."

Yamauchi is about to say something but is interrupted by Maezono.

Maezono: "Being a normal pervert is not normal."

Yamauchi sighs at her words.

"Yeah, I just have one question. What consequences for senior students reveal the class system?"

Upon hearing my words, the teacher's eyes widened. She put a piece of salad in her mouth and chewed for a few seconds.

"Excuse me?" She seemed to be in disbelief in her hearing ability, so I repeated my question.

"Etto... "Depending on what they slipped up, it can be either suspension or expulsion." She answered falteringly. She still couldn't process what was going on.

"I see. Then I'd like to report four students for revealing that information along with planning to extort from me and using violence against me."

Students are shocked at the scene.

I have to give it to Yamauchi. He wasn't even hesitant to expel others to keep his identity a secret. Maybe I should have forced Chabashira out of this school right after she revealed my score.

No wonder his peaceful life is longer than mine.

Nagumo looks at Manabu: "So, may I assume they were expelled?"

Manabu cleans his glasses using a handkerchief: "Indeed. They were expelled right after the term started, but no one knew what happened."

Tachibana: "I remember now. It was weird that they were suddenly gone, but because they were in Class D, everyone forgot about the event quickly."

Keisei furrows his eyebrows: "But didn't he already sell the video?"

Horikita crosses her arms: "And I doubt he had any accomplices at that time either. So how did he expel them?"

Kei: "Maybe he had another recording?"

Horikita: "It was the first day of school; how could he even get one? Unless..."

She glanced at Yamauchi with a bewildered expression.

The others are curious, but before they can ask her, Yamauchi's action on screen hooks them back.

The teacher seemed to be in shock at my request. She paused for a few seconds before composing herself. It looked like she was back in teacher mode as her expression got serious.

"Do you have their name and evidence for your claim?"

"Here are their names." I took out the contract and pointed at their signatures and names.

She raised her eyebrows and gave me a curious look.

"From this contract, it seems you no longer possess the recording. Otherwise, it's a breach of contract, and you yourself will face the consequences. Do you really want to report them?"

She seemed nice, since she even advised me about it.

"Of course. And please, don't misunderstand me. I've followed the contract, and there's no copy of that recording on my phone. However..."

My hand reached inside my blazer and grabbed the object I brought with myself to this school, then I showed it to her.

"I only sold them the recording on my phone and nothing about the one in this little voice recorder."

She stared at the recorder in my hand, then at my face, then at my hand again.

What can I say? Old habits die hard.

Shibata grabs his hair: "My, god!"

Kanzaki and Ichinose try to remember if they had a conversation with Yamauchi in the past, but nothing comes to mind.

Kanzaki: "I guess he really didn't participate in the class battle."

Ichinose nods: "If either Ayanokouji-kun or Yamauchi-kun was serious, we would have been in big trouble."

Ryuen smirks: "You're saying like you're not already in one."

Class B glares at him, but Ichinose chooses to ignore them and signal them to calm down.

Kamuro: "Do you think he recorded the conversation back then?"

Arisu smiles smugly: "I believe he did. Now that I think about it, his wording was quite ambiguous." (I wonder why he went along with my plan.)

Old habits die hard, huh? Everything got narrowed down, but it gives more questions than answers at this point.

My classmates look at Yamauchi with mixed reactions.

Horikita: (Why does one even bring a voice recorder with them as a habit?)

Matsushita: (Is he really a fellow stalk... spy?)

I pushed the start button on the voice recorder and let the teacher hear everything.

After that, she stared at me in silence while I patiently waited for her to respond.

"I see... Then I will follow the procedure and report this incident to the school."

Horikita: "I guess we didn't hear about it because the school wanted to keep the S-System a secret. I wonder if my brother knew about this, but he was only interested in you."

Kiyotaka: "Your brother didn't know about it either; I can be sure of it."

Horikita: "But nii-san was the student council president."

Kiyotaka: "There are ways, Horikita."

Horikita gives me a puzzled look, but I stay silent as I know the answer will be shown soon.

Kei: "Wait, if he was going to report and expel them anyway, why didn't he take all their points?"

Hearing her question, many others realize the same thing.

Kiyotaka: "To lower their guard down."

Kei: "Eh?"

Matsushita: "Ayanokouji-kun means Yamauchi wanted those senpais to think that he would stop there precisely because he only took 90% of their points."

Horikita: "Had he taken all their points, they would have been paranoid and asked others for help."

Kiyotaka: "In this case, they might be too embarrassed to tell anyone this story. It would take them awhile to open up this story to others. However, Yamauchi decided to strike before that could happen, so it would be too late for them either way."

Hearing our words, our classmates understand and look at Yamauchi with fearful eyes.

"Is that everything?" she asked.

"In fact, no. I'd like to ask the school not to put my name and the reason for the expulsion of those four on any kind of record, using my private points to buy that request."

She seemed to be speechless again as she stared at me once again.

"I'm afraid you can't do that. The school has to record everything important on campus, especially cases like this, so your request is not possible."

"Well, I know there has to be a limit, but I didn't expect it to be this soon."

Ike: "C-Can't you stop surprising us like that, Haruki?"

Sudo: "My mouth hurts."

Miyamoto: "My brain can't handle this."

Utomiya: "I have to agree with them. He keeps doing unexpected things."

Tsubaki: "His surprise is like Ayanokouji-senpai's, but in different ways."

Utomiya: "Yeah, Ayanokouji-senpai had everything under his control to stay low, while Yamauchi-senpai exploited the school rules to the maximum to hide himself."

Hosen and Ryuen narrow their eyes and move them between the screen and Yamauchi himself.

"Then, how about not allowing any student or teacher access to that record?"

Her reaction is funny, I'm not gonna lie.

Chie: "Aww, poor Hanami-chan."

Mashima: "It's understandable for her since Yamauchi-kun is just too much. And it was the first day too."

Sakagami sighs: "Nobody could prepare for something like that."

"L-Let me check." She said while pulling out her phone.

So, there's a guide for these scenarios. That is quite valuable.

Chie: "And he found out about the guide too."

Mashima-sensei and Sakagami-sensei shake their heads.

Tachibana stutters: "U-Unbelievable."

"It will be 50,000 points."

It's not pricey, and I can stop here, but, I have to make sure.

"And how much would it be for not allowing anyone to overrule it with private points?"

Ishizaki: "Fucking hell!"

Hashimoto: "The length he went through just to not let anyone know about him is insane."

Arisu: "Fufufu. That makes him really interesting, don't you think?"

Ryuen: "Kukuku. Now that you're out in the open, I can't wait for the future."

Kamuro: "Weirdos."

Yamauchi: (They will be disappointed anyway.)

He probably won't do anything.

"W-Wait." She scrolled through her phone, seeming to be in panic.

"It would be 500,000 points." She raised her head to answer me.

Half my points already? I guess that's fair.

"Sure, I'll go with that."

Ike: "Jesus! It's 500,000 points, Haruki!"

Sudo: "Yeah, it's so much."

Indeed. Just imagine all the ice cream you can buy with that many points.

Yamauchi just shrugs in response.

I sent her the points, and she heaved a sigh of relief.

"Is that all?"

"Not yet. I'd like to buy your silence too."

"W-What?"

"So, you won't say anything about this to anyone else."

Her mouth was wide open as she heard my request.

And the same happens with most people in the theater.

A random third-year student: "This is too much."

A random first-year student: "He keeps going on with it!"

"It's 10,000 points."

She answers rather quickly. Is it common? Or did she just happen to know it recently?

"I don't think I will say this to anyone. Nobody would believe me anyway."

"Thanks for the offer, but I want to make sure."

After we finished the transaction, she waited a little bit before asking.

"Anything else?"

"Yes. How much for the blueprints of this school?"

Horikita sighs: "And we have the answer."

Ike: "I totally forgot about that."

Sudo: "It wasn't that important compared to his previous actions."

Keisei: "I disagree. I think whatever he wanted to do with the blueprints, it has to be big."

I also agree with Keisei.

"Blueprints aren't for sale. I think the school deems it to be too dangerous to let students have them." She said.

I see. That makes sense I guess. Then I have no choice but to figure it out myself.

"That was helpful. Thank you, sensei."

"No problem. It was quite an experience for me too."

"Oh, before I leave. Do you know where to buy audio bugs?"

"What do you intend to do? Never mind. You have to find out yourself since I'm not allowed to give out that information."

Oh, so they exist, and I can buy them. That's good to know.

But this school is really absurd.

Shinohara: "I think you're the absurd one."

Kei: "Yeah."

Horikita nods: "Indeed."

Kushida: "No doubt."

A student in Class 1-D: "It's amazing how he can deduce that from her answer."

Hosen: "It's because you're too stupid, so you're easily impressed."

Nanase: "Hosen-kun, it's not nice to say that to your classmate."

Hosen snorts: "I can say whatever I want."

"Now, if you'll excuse me, sensei," I said, nodding slightly at her.

"Wait!" She exclaimed, "are you really from Class D?"

"I am." I turned around and walked away while waving my hand.

Ichinose: "I can't blame her for not believing."

Mako: "Yeah, nobody would believe he's a Class D either."

Yume: "Then, why is he in Class D? We knew about Ayanokouji-kun's situation, but what about him?"

Kanzaki: "I believe his profile was fake."

Mako: "Eh? No way, right? You're telling me he can do something like that even when the school is supported by the government?"

Kanzaki: "That's what I want to know too."

As I walked to the dorm, I started reviewing the information I had learned today.

The S-System is not fully explained until May 1st. This is to evaluate each student's worth.

Ranking between classes exists.

There's "private point", then there should be "public point", which should be used to indicate the rank of a class.

Private points can buy a lot of things, but they have their limits. The school dictates what is allowed to be bought and what is not, so there's a guide for it.

The existence of audio bugs, a large number of cameras around the campus, and contracts indicates the school allows or even encourage students to exploit any methods as long as they don't get caught. In the event of being caught, the student will have to face the consequences, which range from suspension to expulsion. Although I suspect expulsion can be overruled by points.

I don't think I'll participate in class battles since the school should already take everything into consideration and make it fair.

Whatever ranking Class D ends up with, it's what they deserve. After all, if they want the prize, they have to get it themselves.

Horikita: "I hope you can contribute to our class now."

Yamauchi nods: "I'll do my part."

My classmates seem brighter as they heard Yamauchi's confirmation.

Ryuen and Sakayanagi seem a little dissatisfied, though.

However, I can't say the same with the upper years, as they have too much advantage over the first year. If they ever decide to intervene, it would be a big problem for everyone in the first year.

I won't have any business with other classes in the first year, so I guess I'll prepare some contingency plans for the seniors, just in case.

Tachibana: "Does it mean he did something?"

Manabu takes some time to think, but then shakes his head.

Manabu: "Either he did something that we didn't notice or he never used his plan."

Pausing for a few seconds, he then glances at Nagumo: "Unless he was the one responsible for that event."

Nagumo frowns, then quickly smirks at Yamauchi: (So, it's you.)

Tachibana was puzzled: "What event?"

Manabu looks at her and say: "The one that happened after the Mixed Training Camp special exam."

Tachibana stops to think for a few seconds before opening her mouth wide in bewilderment.

Tachibana stutters: "Y-You mean the mass expulsion of 17 students across the second and third years? But I thought Nagumo was the one who started it!"

Manabu turns to Nagumo: "I wonder about that too."

Nagumo shrugs: "Don't look at me. Even I'm in the dark here."

Hearing the conversation between them, everyone was either shocked or horrified.

Shinohara: "Y-You expelled 17 students?"

A lot of students stare at Yamauch for an answer, but he just shakes his head in response.

Yamauchi: "I did no such thing."

Everyone looks at him suspiciously, but they can't say anything since there is no evidence.

Ryuen: "Kukuku. We'll see about that."

Arisu: "Fufufu. Indeed. If he really did something, it's no doubt going to be shown soon enough."

I did learn about that event thanks to Kei, but at that time, I didn't care too much since I had already stepped down.

Of course, even if I paid attention to it, I doubt I would find anything. He covered his tracks way too well.

Yamauchi sighs as he finds all of this to be meaningless.

X: "Well, the next videos will be short ones."

Author's Notes:

_ So, that's day one of Yamauchi in ANHS. I hope you enjoy it.

_ Yamauchi barely did anything, and the events in this story follow closely to the canon, so there's no need to write them down. That's why the next events are all short; for example, what he did with Kushida's event or Sudo's trial.

_ He won't be around the night Ayanokouji met Manabu or when Chabashira threatened Ayanokouji, so I won't write about them.

_ And because of that, I will continue writing about the what-if stories in between. If you don't like them, you can skip chapters that have "What If" in the title.

_ I'm going back to my other two fics! So, thank you for reading, and I hope to see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
327K 18.8K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
610K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...