AR FF "Betrayal"

By Luke_ObeyJano

More

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
Part 15
part 16
part 17
Part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
Part 28
part 29
Part 30
epilogue

part 4

829 14 0
By Luke_ObeyJano

Part 4

Plan

Recap: Armaan finds out that Riddhima has left him, and becomes really sad. He calls Muskaan, and finds out that they are in New Delhi, for Atul, and Anjali's wedding, and books a ticket for New Delhi. On the other hand, Riddhima recalls the time when she left Mallik Mansion. Anjali comes in, and they have lots of fun. Anjali finds out the truth, and decides to help Armaan and Riddhima. 

Anjali was sitting in her room, wondering how to help Armaan and Riddhima. After knowing the truth, she was really mad at Armaan for breaking her innocent sister's heart. She was sure that Armaan loved Riddhima a lot, but at the same time she was confused that how could Armaan do such a thing. She knew that something was fishy. 

She was so lost in her thoughts, that she never noticed when Atul came into the room. He just stood there and leaned against the door, and admired Anjali. He still couldn't believe that a angel like Anjali, was going to become his wife, in just a matter of 2 months. He still remembered how they had met.

Flashback'

Anjali went to the mall to shop for some clothing. She was done, and then got out of the mall. She had gotten a call from one of her friends and she at the same time was crossing the road. 

Suddenly, a car came in front of her, and she just froze there at the sight, and cell phone fell from her hands. All of a sudden, she felt herself being pulled, and then she felt herself rolling over someone. She and the person had stopped rolling, and she was against the ground, but she didn't have the courage to open her eyes. 

For some reason, she felt secure in that person's arms. She felt as if the sounds around her were fading, and she was in heaven. She slowly opened her eyes and felt herself being lost in the eyes on her. The person on top of her was Atul. They both kept staring at each other as if there was no tomorrow. 

They would have kept staring at each other, if not for a car honk. They finally came back to the world, and Atul got off of her, and they both stood up. 

" Are you ok? " asked Atul.

" Yes, I'm fine. And thanks. Agar aaj aap nahin hote toh, pata nahin mera kya hota. " 

" Hey, no need for thanks. Yeh toh mera farz tha. " Both smiled at each other.

" By the way, I'm Anjali. " She said with a smile, and extended her hand for a handshake.

" Atul. " Both shook hands, and they went to the nearest coffee shop. They chatted for a while, and then left for their destinations. But neither of them knew what destiny had in store for them.

Flashback ends'

A smile came upon Atul's face as he recalled their meetings, and how their love began. He went, and sat beside Anjali on the bed. He noticed that Anjali was very tensed about something. His hand went up to her hand and grasped it firmly, bringing her to the world. 

" Arre Atul. Tum yahaan kab aaye? "

" Jab tum apni khayalon ki duniyaan mein thi. " Anjali was surprised when she heard his answer. Was she really so lost in her thoughts? 

" I'm sorry Atul. Woh' main'. "

" It's ok Anjali. Main samajhta hoon. Lekin, tum bohat tensed lag rahi ho. What's the matter? "

" K' kuch nahin Atul. "

" Anjali, kya baat hain? " He asked in a voice, full of authority.

" Atul' " and she repeated the truth to Atul. Atul, too was surprised to know that Armaan did that. 

" Lekin aisa kaise ho sakta hain? Amy toh Ridzi se bohat pyaar karta hain na? "

" Yehi toh mujhe bhi samajh mein nahin aa raha. Jahaan tak main Amy ko jaanti hoon, woh kabhi bhi Ridzi ko dokha nahin de sakta. Mujhe toh kuch garbar lag rahi hain. " She got up from the bed in frustration, and Atul followed her.

" It's ok Anjali. Hum pata lagayenge ki sach kya hain. " He put his arms around her and Anjali hugged him in return.

" I hope Amy ne kuch galat na kiya ho. Main apni behen ko toot te huye nahin dekh sakti. Woh Amy se bohat pyaar karti hain. "

" Jaanta hoon Anjali. " Suddenly something clicked in Anjali's mind, and she got out from the hug.

" Atul. Ridzi kal raat ko Rahul aur Muski ke saath aayi thi. Shaayad unhe kuch pata ho. "

" Hmm. Chalo hum vahaan chalte hain. " Anjali nodded and they went out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Rahul and Muskaan were sitting in their room, relaxing themselves. Rahul was sitting on the bed, working on his laptop, and Muskaan was sitting on the couch, reading a book. Rahul looked up from his laptop as he felt the cool, soft breeze touch his skin. Muskaan was deeply engrossed in her book. Her golden curly hair was slightly floating in the air. Her rosy, pink lips were reading the words. 

' Oh God. How can one look so beautiful? ' Rahul thought to himself. 

Muskaan looked up from her book as she felt someone's eyes on her.

" Kya dekh rahe ho? " She asked sweetly.

" Yeh ki, duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki, meri wife hain. " Rahul said with full of love and Muskaan blushed. Rahul got up and went to Muskaan. He sat beside her and caressed her hair. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead, and went down to capture her lips. He kissed her gently, savoring her taste. They kept kissing, when a knock on the door disrupted them and they broke apart. Both were gasping for their breaths. 

" Rahul? Muski? " Anjali knocked on the door again. 

" Wah, kya timing hain iss ki. Hamesha galat time par tapak padti hain. Shaadi ke pehle bhi wrong timing, shaadi ke baad bhi wrong timing. Chain se jeene kyun nahin deti? " Rahul cursed her in his heart. And then went to open the door. When he opened the door, Atul and Anjali were standing in front of him.

" Hey. " Anjali said cheerfully. Rahul looked down with a straight face.

' Itna achha mauka mila tha mujhe apni biwi ke saath romance karne ka, lekin iss Anjali ki bachhi ne toh' Jee toh kar raha hain ki abhi- ' Rahul's thoughts were interrupted by Atul.

" Hey! Kya hua? Kahaan kho gaye? " Atul snapped his fingers in front of him, to get his attention.

" Kahin nahin. " Rahul said in a sugar-coated voice.

" Abhi hum yahin pe baat karenge kya? Khade, khade? " Anjali asked.

" Oh, sorry. Aao na. " Rahul made way for the duo to come in, and once they were in, he closed the door behind him and made a bitter face and went to join them. Atul and Anjali were smiling secretly to themselves. They understood why Rahul was taking so long in opening the door. 

Muskaan's hair was slightly messed up and her sleeves were also pulled down a bit. They understood that Rahul and Muskaan were having their 'moment', so they decided to tease them a bit.

" OOHH! " They said in a unison and then smiled to themselves.

" Kya hua? " Muskaan asked.

" I'm sorry guys. Mujhe nahin pata tha ki tum dono ka romance, hamesha chaaloo rehta hain. Chaahe raat ho ya, din. " Both giggled and Rahul and Muskaan blushed at this. 

" Don't worry guys, ab main tum dono ko aur nahin chidhaongi. Main yahaan tum dono se kuch zaroori baat karne aayi hoon. " Anjali said in a serious voice. 

" Kounsi baat? " Rahul asked.

" Ridzi ke baare mein. " Both Rahul and Muskaan were shocked at this. 

" Ridzi? "

" Haan. Ridzi. Main jaanti hoon ki Ridzi aur Armaan ke beech kya hua tha. Aur, unn dono ko milaane ke liye mujhe tum dono ki help ki zaroorat hain. "

" Help toh hum bhi karna chahte hain. Lekin kaise? " Muskaan spoke up.

" Main jaanti hoon kaise. Hum ek kaam karte hain' " And Anjali told the trio about her plan. Everyone's face lit up after hearing the plan. 

" Wow! Kitna achha plan hain! " Atul, Rahul, and Muskaan said together, and Anjali smiled. 

" Hain naa? "

" Lekin agar humara plan fail ho gaya toh? " Muskaan asked.

" Mujhe poora vishwaas hain ki humara plan fail nahin hoga. " Anjali said in full confidence.

" So guys, what are we waiting for? Let's go for it! " Atul extended his hand in front and everyone placed their hand, one on one and then raised it up, and then back down. Muskaan went, and got her cell phone and quickly dialed a number.

" Hello? " A voice answered the phone.

" Hello Sapzi? Main bol rahi hoon. Muski. "

" Hey Muski! Tu kaisi hain? "

" Main toh ek dum first class hoon. Aur tu bata. Anji aur AJ ki shaadi ke liye kyun nahin aayi? "

" Arre, main uss ki hi toh packing kar rahi hoon. Woh kya hain na, mujhe invitation card thoda late mila, toh shopping aur packing ke liye thodi der ho gayi. Aur waise bhi. Meri sabse achhi dost ki shaadi hone jaa rahi hain. Toh ache se shopping toh karni chahiye na? "

" Haan. Yeh baat toh hain. Waise yeh bata. Kya, kya shopping ki hain? " Muskaan asked with great excitement, which faded in the same second as it came as she saw a murderous look on Rahul, Atul, and Anjali's face and quickly changed the topic.

" Uh, yeh sab chod na. Waise tu jaldi yahaan aa naa. Hume ek bohat zaroori kaam hain tujhse. "

" Kaam? Kaisa kaam? "

" Woh kya hain na' " Muskaan repeated the same things to her and she was shell-shocked.

" WHAT? Yeh tu kya keh rahi hain? "

" Sach keh rahi hoon. Issi liye toh maine tujhe phone kiya hain. Please tu yahaan jaldi aa jaa, aur humari help kar. "

" Theek hain. Main tum logo ki help karti hoon. Aur waise bhi, AJ aur Anji ki shaadi ke liye toh main aa hi rahi hoon. Main bohat jald aa jaungi. "

" Awesome! Achha ab tu jaldi aa jaa. Aur main phone rakti hoon. Ok? Bye! "

" Bye. " Muskaan hung up the phone with a huge smile on her face and turned towards the trio. 

" Guys! Kaam ho gaya! Sapzi kal aa rahi hain. Aur woh humari help bhi karegi! " All of them became happy and hugged each other. 

Step 1 completed! *winks*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl was walking around in her room, packing her bags. She was listening to one of her favorite songs.

[download]

Suddenly, her phone rang, and she quickly switched off the music player and ran to answer the call. 

" Hello? " She answered the call.

" Hello Sapzi? Main bol rahi hoon. Muski. "

" Hey Muski! Tu kaisi hain? " She said in a voice, full of excitement. She was so happy to be called 'Sapzi' after such a long time. The name 'Sapna', was getting old for her.

" Main toh ek dum first class hoon. Tu bataa. AJ aur Anji ki shaadi ke liye kyun nahin aayi? " Sapna smiled at this and then answered.

" Arre main uss ki hi toh packing kar rahi hoon. Woh kya hain na, mujhe invitation card thoda late mila, toh shopping aur packing ke liye thodi der ho gayi. Aur waise bhi. Meri sabse achhi dost ki shaadi hone jaa rahi hain. Toh ache se shopping toh karni chahiye na? "

" Haan. Yeh baat toh hain. Waise yeh bata. Kya, kya shopping ki hain? " Sapna smiled at this and was about to answer when Muskaan changed the topic.

" Uh, yeh sab chod na. Waise tu jaldi yahaan aa naa. Hume ek bohat zaroori kaam hain tujhse. "

" Kaam? Kaisa kaam? "

" Woh kya hain na' " Sapna listened everything, and was shell-shocked after knowing the truth. 

" WHAT? Yeh tu kya keh rahi hain? "

" Sach keh rahi hoon. Issi liye toh maine tujhe phone kiya hain. Please tu yahaan jaldi aa jaa, aur humari help kar. "

" Theek hain. Main tum logo ki help karti hoon. Aur waise bhi, AJ aur Anji ki shaadi ke liye toh main aa hi rahi hoon. Main bohat jald aa jaungi. "

" Awesome! Achha ab tu jaldi aa jaa. Aur main phone rakti hoon. Ok? Bye! "

" Bye. " She hung up the phone and went back to her packing. She was done with her packing in about an hour and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. She was about to go to her room, when the doorbell stopped her. She went and opened the door, and found Amit standing there.

" Hey. Tum iss waqt yahaan kya kar rahe ho? " Sapna exclaimed.

" Haan maine socha ki tumhari thodi help kar doon. "

" Uss ki koi zaroorat nahin hain. Meri packing ho gayi hain. "

" Wow. You're fast. Toh chalo, chalte hain. "

" Kahaan? "

" Airport. "

" Abhi? Abhi toh time hain na? "

" Haan, humari flight mein toh abhi time hain, lekin agar abhi jaayenge, toh time par pohanch payenge. "

" Oh yea. " she said as she remembered the traffic of Mumbai. Amit came in, and helped Sapna put her bags and all in his car. Soon they were at the airport, and after 2 hours of checking and waiting, thye finally boarded the plane which took off after 20 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gupta Residence'

It was 5:00 PM. Everyone at Gupta Residence were sitting together in the living room.

" So Riddhima beta. Tum kaisi ho? " asked Padma.

" Main bilkul theek hoon mom. " Riddhima replied with a smile. 

" Aur Armaan? "

" Woh bhi theek hain. " Riddhima replied with a fake smile, which didn't go unnoticed by the gang.

" Waise yeh Amit aur Sapna kyun nahin aaye? " asked Shashank.

" Pata nahin. Bas aate hi honge. " replied Muskaan.

" Tujhe kaise pata? " asked Riddhima. 

" Maine thodi der pehle hi usse baat ki. Iss liye. "

" Pata nahin kahaan honge. " wondered Anjali.

" HUM YAHAAN HAIN! " Everyone looked at the door, and found Amit and Sapna there, with a huge smile on their face. 

" AMIT! SAPNA! " Everyone yelled and went up to them. They hugged them one by one. They were so happy to see them here. 

" Kitne dino ke baad mil rahe hain na? " Riddhima asked excitedly.

" Haan yaar. " Sapna answered. Amit looked at her, and got lost in her. He forgot that someone was watching him. Riddhima watched him closely as he stared at Sapna. She knew that Amit had loved Sapna from their college days. She also knew that Sapna, too, loved him, but couldn't pinpoint her feelings. She would always brush off that feeling. But she knew that one day Amit will make Sapna say the truth.

She decided to tease him a little. So she went close to his ears, and whispered.

" Agar aise hi ghoorte rahoge, toh dil ki feelings dikh jayegi. " Amit jolted out of his thoughts and looked at Riddhima, who was smiling. He gave her a sheepish smile, and then looked away, while Riddhima slowly shook her head grinning. 

They talked for quite a long time. They chatted about their present lives, their college days, love life, and what not. They never knew when time passed, and it was time to eat dinner. 

They were sitting and the dinner table, and were eating and talking. 

" So Ridzi. Humne sab ki baat kar li. Lekin, Amy ki nahin ki. Woh kahaan hain? " asked Sapna, looking down at her plate. Riddhima just froze. Suddenly everything that she had forgotten about for a while, came back rushing to her. She blinked, trying to hold her tear back and looked away. 

" Woh' Armaan ko kuch zaroori kaam tha, toh woh nahin aa paaya. " She didn't meet Sapna's eye, but did look up when she was done and smiled. Sapne nodded. She suddenly felt something strange as the wind started to blow a little. As if something has come. Or someone has come. 

' Armaan. Nahin, who yahaan kaise aa sakta hain? Usse toh yeh bhi nahin pata ki main yahaan New Delhi mein hoon. ' Riddhima thought to herself. 

" Main yahaan hoon. " A voice came from the front door, and everyone looked there. Everyone was happy on seeing who it was, excluding Riddhima. 

" Armaan' " Riddhima whispered. Her worst nightmares were coming true. Armaan was actually in front of her eyes! 

' Armaan yahaan kaise? Usse kaise pata chala ki main yahaan hoon? Maine toh usse kabhi nahin bataya. ' She was so confused with her own thoughts, that she didn't notice the gang smiling. Almost everyone got up and went to hug Armaan. Amit, Sapna, and Atul went as they didn't want Riddhima to know that they knew the truth, while Anjali, Rahul, and Muskaan stayed, and gave each other low high fives. They knew that Armaan was going to come as Muskaan had told them about her and Armaan's conversation. 

Riddhima stood up and kept staring at Armaan. He had been looking at her ever since the time he had come. A faint smile was on his lips. He was hugging Amit, but was looking at Riddhima. 

Tears formed in Riddhima's eyes. Unable to take it anymore, Riddhima ran up the stairs and into her room and locked it.

Armaan, who saw the tears in her eyes felt really bad, but determined at the same time.

' Riddhima. Tumhare ansoonon ki vajaah main hoon. Aur main tumse vaada karta hoon Riddhima. Main tumhari muskurahat, tumhe vapas laake dunga. Promise Basket. ' Armaan thought to himself. He was determined to bring his Basket back. And he knew what he had to do.

What is Armaan going to do? What is the gang's plan? What's the secret? Keep reading to find out'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
269K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
162K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
38.6K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...