Total drama all Stars

By karateunicornalc

Is this Mamma Mia two? Because here we go again! Chris McLean has dragged the cast back for yet another seaso... More

Heroes VS Villains
Evil Dread
Saving private leech-ball
Food fright
Moon madness
No one egg-spects the Spanish opposition
You regatta be kidding me!
Zeek and Ye shall Find
Obsta-kill course
Sundae muddy Sundae
The bold and the booty-full
The final wreck-ening
ending one, Mike wins!
Ending two, Zoe wins
Ending three *Canonical ending* Alex wins
💛Epilogue❤️
Author's note!

Suckers punched

289 5 42
By karateunicornalc

Dedicated to @ScarLove608

Before episode

Chris looks at the camera.

"Ok, so, the lawyers wanted me to tell you that this episode has blood and mentions of abuse, so if you want to watch it, watch it, and if you don't, don't." he said.

"Ok, on with the show."

Alex's POV

I woke up, after getting hardly any sleep.

I got dressed and left the cabin to see my teammates eating breakfast.

"Glad you could join us, brainiac." Scott said.

"Please don't call me that." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"You ok? You seem tired." Scarlett said to me.

"Yeah. Just didn't get a lot of sleep..." I muttered.

Confessional

Alex: last night I dreamt about my older brother Eric. Ugh. He always calls me brainiac just because he knows I hate it! It drives me crazy...

End

"Goooooooooooooooooooood soon to be painful morning everyone!" Chris said over the loudspeaker "Get your butts down to the Chris-o-seaum pronto! Today's challenge isn't going to hurt itself!"

"Hopefully this is a parody of the hospital challenge from season two and I can lie down all day." I said.

~~~

We walked over to the arena where the finale had been held last season.

"A boxing ring?" Scott said, looking at one set up in the center of the arena.

"Boxing?" Cameron gulped.

Confessional

Scarlett: *Pumped up* Yes! I haven't been this excited for a challenge since area fifty one! I've done boxing since I was nine in order to get out aggression. It got out no aggression, but holy crap was it fun!

Alex: Yeah, I'm screwed no matter who I fight.

End

Chef came into the arena with Mike beside him. Chef was all scratched up, but Mike looked... surprisingly fine... Well, except for some bags under his eyes. Guess he didn't get much sleep either.

"Looking rough Chef! Had a run in with a big bad baby squirrel over on Boney Island?" Chris smirked.

Chef glanced over at Mike "That kid ain't right..." he whispered to Chris.

Mike walked over to Zoe.

"Man. Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!" he smiled.

"Greeting playas! The recipe for today's disaster is a hearty helping of season one's no pain, no gain challenge, with a hint of phobia factor for extra zing!" Chris announced happily.

"Not hungry." Scarlett said flatly, making me laugh quietly.

I don't know how she learnt to come up with witty stuff like that in under five seconds, but I want to learn too.

"Get ready to sink your soon to be missing teeth into the wheel of misfortune!" Chris said, walking over to a big spinning wheel with different silhouettes "The rules are simple. Spin the wheel and go a full two minutes with whatever it lands on. Win the match and you earn your team a point."

"And if you don't?" I asked.

"Then... haha. You're screwed." Chris chuckled.

Confessional

Chris and Chef in the same one.

Chris: Especially if Alex volunteers to fight! *chuckles darkly*

Chef: This ain't legal.

End

"But who's gonna watch the Cody's while I fight?" Sierra asked.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, she ended up adopting some thrift store knock off Cat-dog that she found in the Fun Zone.

"No one if they value their lives!" Chris said "Now let's get ready to pummelllllllllllll!"

"Hold on! where were the rewards you promised Zoe?" Mike asked.

Chris sighed.

"I was hoping you'd forgot about that." he sighed "But, for being MVP in the last challenge, you don't have to fight, and the Heroes get a point!"

The heroes cheered.

"Since the villains came in last yesterday, they go first! Who's ready to rumble????????????" Chris said.

"Me! I'll go!" Scot volunteered.

I doubt we'll be getting very far with that.

Chris spun the wheel.

"Say hello to your foe... Fang!" he said, as the wheel landed on a silhouette of Fang.

Scott screamed as Fang appeared in the ring, before freezing in terror.

"Hello? Scott? Scott!" Courtney said, waving her hand in front of his face.

"C'mon, bro! Move it or lose it!" Chris urged.

"Oh, I think it's a little too late to be saying that." Scarlett smirked.

Scott was simply tossed into the ring. Fang immediately started beating him up.

Soon he was flung over the edge, and has half hanging out of the ring.

"Wake up and smell the gloves hitting you in the face, Scott!" Courtney yelled, shaking him.

Scott looked up at her.

"I likes you pretty lady" he slurred "hehe. g'sleep...". He passed out.

"Time's up and Fang wins, no point for the villains the score remains one to zero Heroes!" Chris announced.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, you overgrown guppy!" Courtney yelled at Fang.

She tried to lift up Scott to no avail.

"Let me help!" Gwen smiled, picking up Scott's other half and lifting him up.

"Sure. Thanks." Courtney smiled.

Confessional

Gwen: Did you see that? Courtney treated me like a human being! WHOOHOO!

Courtney: Maybe Gwen's paid her dues. Besides, I don't think I have to worry about her kissing Scott.

A/n, noooooooo, Gwourtney all the way!!!

End

"Ew! Has this guy ever washed his feet?" Gwen said in disgust as she and Courtney carried Scott away.

"Canning the toe jam already Cletus?" Scott slurred.

I want to vomit.

"Hero time! Come on up Sierra!" Chris said.

"Why me?" she asked.

"Why not?" Chris responded.

"Good point." Sierra said with a laugh.

She spun the wheel, and it landed on her weird Cat-dog thing.

She gasped.

"No way! I could never fight my sweetie pet!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, you're not fighting your pet. You're fighting your pet's mother!" Chris said.

Part of the stage opened up and a much bigger version of Sierra's pet rose up out of it.

"I'm not afraid of a few heads, and a lot of teeth, and a whole bunch off claws..." Sierra said, her voice getting smaller and more nervous as she spoke.

"What are the odds of Scott and Sierra both getting such personal opponents..?" Duncan wondered aloud.

"Astronomical! I think I smell a rat!" Cameron exclaimed.

Sierra handed him the weird mutant thing.

"Camdy, here, take the boys. And, I'm sorry but it's just not going to work out. I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOUUU!" she wailed, before jumping into the ring.

"Were you two even going out?" Scarlett asked in confusion.

"No." Cameron said, sounding equally confused.

Chris rung a bell.

"Bring it on garbage breath!" Sierra yelled, before... trying her best.

The large mutated rat started beating the crap out of her.

It smacked her hard, sending her flying into the air.

"That's... gonna hurt on landing." Duncan cringed.

The mother rat grabbed it's babies from cameron, before running off.

Sierra plummeted from the sky, landing on Cameron, making him fall over.

"Forget what I said." she slurred "I could never break up with you Cam-ody! Hehe. I can't wait for the teams to merge, so then we can be, team Cam-Sierra-Ody!" she smiled.

Confessional

Cameron: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Alex: *Clicks tongue* Poor guy.

End

"Another pathetic loss means it's still one to zero Heroes! Villains, you're up!" Chris said.

"I'll go!" Courtney and gwen synced, before giggling "No, seriously, I'll go." they synced again.

"Gwen. Spin." Chriss said, not liking their positive interaction.

Gwen spun the wheel and it landed on...

"Courtney!?" she exclaimed.

"Oh, I am going to enjoy this!" Scarlett laughed.

Confessional

Courtney: Fight Gwen? I can't!

Gwen: *Panics in Bi* I won't!

A/n, these bitches are gay. Good for them!

End

Gwen and Courtney stepped into the ring and stood there for a moment.

"No way!" Gwen decided.

The two giggled again.

"Sorry Chris." Courtney smiled.

"Yeah, I kinda figured something like this would happen, so, as a bit of extra incentive..." Chris said, before playing Gwuncan footage.

Wait wait wait wait wait, what did he mean he knew this would happen? That would only work if he knew the two would be fighting!

Well, the game's rigged. Can't say I'm too shocked.

A/n, quoting MK 'Look. It's my shocked face 😐 '

Chris continued playing clips of Gwen and Duncan kissing.

This is not going to end well.

"Isn't it awesome?! We found it on Sierra's Gwuncan blog!" Chris smiled.

Courtney looked quite pissed off by now.

"Courtney! Remember! We're past this! We're friends again!" Gwen said nervously.

"I guess I'm not as over it as I thought. Sorry Gwen, this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me." Courtney snapped, before swinging a punch at Gwen, who blocked it.

"THAT'S FOR KISSING MY BOYFRIEND!" Courtney yelled.

Gwen punched her back.

"That's for him not being your boyfriend when he kissed me!" she yelled back.

Duncan nudged Alejandro and Scarlett.

"They're fighting over me." he bragged.

"Why do you care so much about that?" I asked.

"Seriously Duncan. Being that obsessed with a woman is just proof you can't get one to touch you." Scarlett scoffed.

I choked on air.

Confessional

Alex: Can she say that on this show!?

End

Gwen and Courtney continued beating each other up, until they were bruised.

The two minute timer dinged.

"Time's up!" Chris said.

"We're not done!" Courtney and Gwen yelled weakly.

"I only came back to the show to make things right with you." Gwen said, before Courtney punched her again "Ow!".

"I never really missed Duncan... but I really missed you." Courtney admitted.

"Hey!" Duncan exclaimed.

"So, Friends?" Gwen asked Courtney.

"Totes. Friends forever." Courtney smiled.

They hugged.

"Awwwwwwww." Sierra, Zoe and I cooed at the two.

"For putting a little warmth on my otherwise frozen heart, I'm giving you both one point! The Villains are ahead!" Chris said.

The heroes groaned.

"Hero time!" Chris said.

"Guess I'll go next." Mike volunteered.

"Why even bother spinning the wheel? The game is clearly rigged." Scarlett pointed out.

Everyone but me gasped.

"Scott fights Fang, Sierra fights her weird pet's mother, Gwen fights Courtney. The odds are too astronomical for this to be random!" Scarlett explained.

"It does seem a little rigged..." Gwen said.

"More like a lot rigged!" Courtney snapped.

"I'm not really sure that sentence is grammatically correct..." I said.

"Shut up Alex." Courtney snapped.

Confessional

Alex: *Looking noticeably less chill than normal* I swear if one more person tells me to shut up...

End

"How about this, I guarantee that the next person will have a non specific to their personal terror opponent, ok?" Chris said, before giving Chef a look. Chef sighed in annoyance.

Why did they even bother trying to hide it? They could have made this a 'Fight your greatest fear' challenge.

Mike spun the wheel.

"Just watch. it'll be exactly what Mike's greatest fear is." Scarlett said.

It landed on a silhouette of a spider.

"Or is it what Cameron's afraid of?" Chris grinned.

Cameron screamed.

"I thought you were over spiders." Zoe said in confusion.

"THAT IS NOT A SPIDER!" Cameron yelled in fear.

The spider pulled it's head off, to reveal Izzy.

"Greetings spider food!" she laughed.

Cameron screamed and ran away.

"It's an eight legged Izzy!" Chris announced.

Yes. We know. We can see. We have eyes.

Mike got into the ring with Izzy.

Izzy sniffed he air and wrinkled her nose "Ugh, you smell weird! Like a honey cruller wrapped in rotten ham. Good on the inside, poison on the outside!" she exclaimed.

She paused for a second.

"Question. Who's Mal?" she asked.

The protagonist in one of my favorite Disney channel movies, after High School Musical, Jump in, and Prom Pact.

"Enough chitter chatter." Mike said, sounding weird.

He then... attacked Izzy, and... overpowered her.

One moment please.

HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT!? SHE MANAGED TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF THE RCMP, AND CHEF! A GUY WITH MILITARY TRAINING! AND SOME AVERAGE GUY, WHO CAN'T EVEN ACCESS HIS ALTERNATE PERSONALITIES CAN BEAT HER UP JUST LIKE THAT!? WHAT THE HELL!?

Ok, I'm back.

"Woah! Mike got right villainous on that one! But, a point's a point, so the teams are tied!" Chris said "Next up, Cameron!"

Cameron gulped, before spinning the wheel.

"Now that spider Izzy's gone, anything else should be a walk in the park." he said, trying to mask the worry in his voice.

The wheel landed on a silhouette of one of the mutant gophers from last season.

"Or a walk in an underground radioactive mine!" Chris said happily.

Cameron gulped "One mutant gopher won't be so bad..." he said nervously.

Four giant mutant gophers rose out of the stage.

Cameron nervously got into the ring.

"Good mutant gophers... nice mutant gophers..." he said nervously.

Chris rang a bell.

The gophers knocked down Cameron in a matter of seconds.

"Well. That was fast. The teams are still tied!" Chris said "Next up, big bag thug turned lovable lug, Duncan!"

"Grrrrrr! Will you quit that!?" Duncan snapped in annoyance.

"Duncan do right! You ready for this?" Chris asked.

"Man, I've been itching for a fight all season long!" Duncan grinned.

"Are you sure you don't just want to give up the point and... call it of?" Chris smirked.

"There's no calling off the fists of five!" Duncan said.

"But you might really hurt someone." Chris smirked.

"Well then, sucks to be someone! Back home they called me Snake Hands!" Duncan smirked, before doing weird hand movements.

"Ok then. Spin away." Chris smirked.

Duncan spun the wheel it landed on the silhouette of the bird from last time.

Pat of the ring opened up and the bird rose up of it.

"I believe you two have met?" Chris said.

Courtney, Gwen, Scarlett and I burst out laughing.

Duncan stepped into the ring.

"Well, uh, where are the rest of them?" he asked.

"Rest of them?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, uh, because it'll take a thousand puny birds to make this a fair fight!" Duncan said.

"A real bad boy wouldn't care about it being fair." Scarlett smirked.

The bell dinged.

Duncan started nervously jumping around, trying to look tough.

"Oh yeah, you're going down! Just you wait! Any second now bro!" he said. His voice started cracking "Seriously... how do you expect me to fight something to helpless and weak..?"

The bird looked up at him with a sad expression.

"Aw, man..." Duncan sighed, giving up.

He trudged out of the ring.

"Tough break, Snake Hands." Courtney smirked.

"Zero points for Duncan! That'll get some hits on the web!" Chris laughed "Alex, your go." he smirked.

Confessional

Alex: why do I have a bad feeling about this?

End

I walked towards the wheel.

"I hope he gets Scarlett." Courtney smirked.

My eyes widened.

Confessional

Alex: There's only one person I'd rather fight less than Scarlett, and that person is-

End

The wheel landed on a very familiar silhouette.

"No! Nonononono!" I exclaimed in horror.

There was a puff of blood red smoke on the stage, and when it cleared...

"Sup brainiac?" Eric smirked.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed, falling to my knees.

A/n, the picture at the top is what his brother looks like.

Confessional

Alex: I KNEW MY DREAM WAS A SIGN! UGH! HE'S GOING TO FRICKING KILL ME!

Scarlett: Ok, his brother already seems like a dick.

Alex: If someone could just point a stick at me and yell 'avadakadabra' that'd be great!

Scarlett: *Getting nervous* I hope Alex will be ok...

Alex: It doesn't even need to be a spell, if someone could just *Mimes impaling himself* that'd work too.

End

"Yeah, I'm not sure this is the best idea..." I said nervously.

"Probably not. Now into the ring with you!" Chris said.

"Can't I just forfeit?" I asked.

"Be a man, and get in the fucking ring!" Eric yelled at me.

"I'm with him." Chris agreed, before shoving me into the ring.

The bell dinged.

"Ok, I'm just gonna quit now." I said, nervously taking a step back.

"Oh fuck no Brainiac." Eric snapped, before slamming a punch into my stomach.

"Ow! I give up! You've won!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, I haven't won this fight, until you've lost your life." he snapped, before slamming another punch at me, this one at my face.

His fist collided with my eye. I could feel a bruise forming.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled.

"Shut your mouth and fight." he said, before punching my nose. I could feel blood trickling down my face.

"STOP!" I yelled.

"Why should I? You deserve it." he said.

"How do I deserve it?! How do I deserve any of the crap you've put me through?!" I exclaimed.

"You just do." Eric snapped, before pressing the burning end of his cigarette on my hand.

"OW! STOP!" I screamed in pain.

He laughed mockingly, before shoving me back.

"God, you're such a loser." he scoffed.

I was silent for a moment, before something clicked in my brain.

"I know why..." I whispered.

"You know what? That you deserve this? Good to hear." Eric smirked.

"No. I know why you hate me." I said "My entire life I've spent so much of my time, wasted so much of my time, trying to figure out why you hate me. And now I know."

I inhaled.

"Eric, you hate me because I am better than you in every way" I stated calmly.

Silence.

Confessional

Scarlett: He does have a point.

End

"YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!" Eric yelled, punching my again. I could taste blood in my mouth.

He kept punching me over, and over, and over again I could feel blood dripping from my nose, and I could taste it inside my mouth.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled in pain.

"Shut up Alex." he snapped.

"NO, YOU SHUT UP ERIC! JUST SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He actually stopped.

"YOU'VE ACTED LIKE I DESERVE TO DIE JUST FOR LIVING MY ENTIRE LIFE! YOU'VE MADE ME HATE MYSELF, HURT MYSELF, I KEEP A GUN IN THE BACK OF MY CLOSET IN CASE I EVER DECIDE LIFE ISN'T WORTH LIVING FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!" I screamed.

"YOU ACT LIKE I'M THE WORST PERSON TO EVER WALK THE EARTH, BUT GUESS WHAT? I'M NOT! AND I KNOW THAT NOW! IT'S YOU THAT PEOPLE DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT! IT'S YOU THAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT BEHIND YOUR BACK, AND IT'S YOU THAT PEOPLE WOULD ABANDON IF I EVER SPOKE OUT AGAINST YOU! AND AS SOON AS A GRADUATE COLLEGE, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

At this point, I could feel tears of anger streaming down my face as I screamed at him. I was angry, but... I also felt good. Good to tell him off, good to express what I actually felt, and good to let my emotions out.

"So keep hating me, but guess what? People like me. And hurting somebody that people like, equals a lot of hate towards you." I snapped.

He was silent for a moment, before laughing.

"God, that was so pathetic." he laughed "You are so pathetic. No wonder the only bitch you could get is a nerd and a loser."

Confessional

Alex: he went too far.

End

"Take it back." I said.

"Or what?" he asked.

"Take. It. back." I said.

"No." he said "I spoke the truth. You're both losers who deserve to die."

Well.

Bitches gonna die tonight.

I clenched my fist, before punching him in the face as hard as I could.

"Ow- what the?- Oh, you are gonna get it!" he yelled, before swinging a punch at me.

I caught his wrist.

"Slow." I said, before squeezing it until I heard a crack. "Weak." I said. I punched him again.

"Being able to fight is nothing if you can't take a hit." I said.

He growled, before swinging another punch at me. I caught his other hand and dug my nails into his wrist.

"Ow- fuck-" he winced "Let go you fucking idiot!"

"Ok." I shrugged, before letting go of his wrist and grabbing his hair. I pulled his head down and kneed him in the face.

"OW! YOU FUCKING-"

I kneed him again.

"Give up?" I asked.

"Oh I am going to kill you!" he snarled.

"You're all bark, no bite. Look at you, you're a high school has been waiting to happen. A future gas station attendant." I said.

When in doubt, quote Heathers.

"Why you little-" he said, before I pulled a Courtney and kicked him in the balls. He fell over.

"Chris! I won! Get this moron out of here!" I snapped.

That's when I realized that his mouth was hanging open in shock.

"Hey!" I said, snapping my fingers.

"Alex... that was..." he said.

"AWESOME!" Scarlett cheered.

Confessional

Alex: wait, what?

Scarlett: Huh, I never knew Alex was that good of a fighter! *Sighs lovingly*

Alex: I mean, impressing Scarlett is always a good thing, but still, what?

Scarlett: I hope his injuries from the start of the fight will heal quickly...

Alex: I feel sorta bad... *bursts out laugh* SIKE! That bitch deserves all that and more!

Scarlett: I'm kind of jealous that Alex got to beat that dick head up. It look really fun.

End

"Um, well, since Alex his fight, the Villains win, and the Heroes lost." Chris said, sounding less annoying than normal.

My team cheered.

Confessional

Alex: Wow! I won a challenge for my team! Whoohoo! Self esteem!

End

~~~

We went to the elimination ceremony. My team sat in the peanut gallery bleachers.

"Ok, before we send another player to the sewers, I have a wee announcement to make" Chris said.

"Here comes the merge" Courtney whispered to Gwen and I.

"Tonight, the winners get to choose which player is eliminated from the losers team." Chris said.

We gasped.

"Hold that gasp."

We held that gasp.

"And the losers are the choosers of which winner goes to Boney Island. And the teams are NOT merging! ...Now you may gasp."

We gasped.

"Now, villains, who's going home tonight?" Chris asked.

We whispered for a moment, before deciding.

"We've decided" Gwen said.

"Reluctantly, very reluctantly!" Cameron added.

"To eliminate..." Gwen said.

Long pause.

"We aren't turning into Chris with the long pauses. Sierra, you're out." Scarlett said.

"Me!? But why!?" Sierra exclaimed.

"You have a real Cody back home who needs you! For some reason..."  Cameron said "Now run, Sierra! run to him!"

"You mean swim! But, before Sierra gets flushed, which villain is going to exile on Boney Island? Heroes?" Chris asked.

"Alejandro." they all synced, without even discussing it.

We went down to the dock to see her off.

She started sobbing.

"Sorry again! Say hi to Cody for me!" Gwen apologized.

"I'm not sorry at all. Say 'Fuck you' to Jo for me." Scarlett said.

"And make more of those Gwuncan videos!" Duncan added. Gwen glared at him. "What?" Duncan said innocently.

"Hold your breath!" Chris yelled, before flushing. Some of the water splashed onto us.

"EW EW EW EW!"

"GROSS!"

"WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS!?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna take a shower and pretend that never happened." I said in disgust, before leaving.

~~~

Scarlett's POV

After I I showered, I went outside and saw Alex sitting on the stairs of the spa hotel.

I sat beside him, before giving him a side hug.

"Woah. What's this for?" he asked.

"You are amazing, and you don't deserve any of the crap that your brother has put you through." I responded.

I released him from the hug after a moment.

"Thanks." he said.

We sat in silence for a moment.

"Could I ask you something?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. Sure. Fire away." he said.

"Is it safe to assume that your brother was referring to me when he said 'the only bitch you could get'?" I asked.

Confessional

Alex: Fuck.

End

"Um, I, um..." he said, stuttering over his words.

Fuck, have I just broken the most perfect being to ever walk the Earth!?

"You know what, fuck it." he said, before looking at me "I like you. Romantically. And I have since like, the first season."

Oh.

My.

Fucking.

God.

"And I really want to know, do you like me back?" he asked.

I had about 5,629 thoughts in roughly two seconds, before muttering "Fuck being afraid...".

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him towards me before slamming my lips onto his.

I felt him gasp, but then he kissed me back.

I never understood the appeal of kissing. It merely struck me as an unhealthy exchange of saliva and stupid way to express love and affection. But in that moment... nothing felt more right.

Sadly, there's this thing called oxygen that humans need to live, so we had to pull away.

"So..." he said "Was that a 'you like me back' kiss or a 'giving me one moment of pure bliss before you reject me' kiss?"

"It was an I like you back kiss." I said "And... do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Confessional

Alex: *Screams in excitement*

End

"Yes! Yes! Absolutely! Yes!" he exclaimed.

"perfect." I smiled. We kissed again.

Confessional

Alex: *Freaking out/ fangirling* Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh my gods!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett: I have a boyfriend!!!

Alex: *Still freaking out/ fangirling* Oh my gods! I can't breathe! How does breathing work again!?

Scarlett: And here I thought I'd be lonely and single forever.

Alex: *Squeals*

Scarlett: I'm starting to see why Bridgette and Geoff enjoy kissing so much.

Alex: *Pinches himself* Ow! Yep. Not a dream. whoohoo!!!

End

~~~

Authors note!

SCARLEX IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I mean, not actually, but in this fanfiction it is.

ANYWAYS

I have decided to get them together during the show so that they can be a thing during challenges.

Also, @ScarLove608 hope you enjoyed this chapter as you seem to be a bigger Scarlex shipper than I am.

ON ANOTHER NOTE

Alex finally gave his brother some karma! SLAY BESTIEEEEEEE!

Btw, Alex now knows how to swear. He's all grown up 🥹 🥹 🥹

Anyway, really hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

-Chinchilla ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 3.6K 16
Зүрх сэтгэлийн чинь хаалгыг зөвшөөрөлгүй цөм өшиглөөд ороод ирэх онцгой нэгэн үнэхээр байдаг. Гэнэтийн бас бэлтгэлгүй байхад ирдэг...
166K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
5.8K 87 7
You recently moved into a new house, a big house at that. Hoping that you had finally succeeded on finally getting as far away as possible from your...