LUFTMENSCH. โ”โ” interactive oc...

By diino_rot

my babies More

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐”๐Œ๐’.
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
โ”โ”โ”โ” left behind.
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
๐’†œ โ˜  || ๐…๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„๐’.
โ”โ”โ”โ” lotuscrow.
โ”โ”โ”โ” archpaw.
โ”โ”โ”โ” twistkit.
โ”โ”โ”โ” kindleprance.
โ”โ”โ”โ” duskstar.
โ”โ”โ”โ” logsnap
โ”โ”โ”โ” snakestar.
โ”โ”โ”โ” cinderbelly.
โ”โ”โ”โ” olivepaw (eb).
โ”โ”โ”โ” talonpaw.
โ”โ”โ”โ” falconfrost.
โ”โ”โ”โ” reemquake.
โ”โ”โ”โ” dromedaryfruit.
โ”โ”โ”โ” bigbison.
โ”โ”โ”โ” olivepaw (cotc).
โ”โ”โ”โ” hornetpaw.
โ”โ”โ”โ” oakfinder.
โ”โ”โ”โ” sunspeckle.
๐’†œ โ˜  || ๐‚๐€๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐’.
โ”โ”โ”โ” tiergan.
โ”โ”โ”โ” paisley.
โ”โ”โ”โ” ophir.
โ”โ”โ”โ” tuttu.
๐’†œ โ˜  || ๐‡๐”๐Œ๐€๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’.
โ”โ”โ”โ” camden williams.
โ”โ”โ”โ” subject a-06.
โ”โ”โ”โ” subject a-01.

โ”โ”โ”โ” lakestar.

75 5 10
By diino_rot

┏━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┓

BASIC

INFORMATION

┗━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┛

NAME ─ lakestar.

PREFIX MEANING ─ lake was given to her simply because her mother wanted all her kits to have water-themed names.

SUFFIX MEANING

─ star is the traditional leader suffix.

─ her previous suffix, thunder, was for her brutal and ruthless skill in battle. she was and still is a beast when fighting.

NICKNAME(s)

─ lake, as used by friends. it is just a common shortening of her name.

SEXUALITY ─ asexual homoromantic.

AGE, BIOLOGICAL GENDER ─ 39 moons old, she-cat.

RANK ─ leader.

┏━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┓

APPEARANCE

┗━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┛

BASIC DESC. ─ a smaller-sized tortoiseshell molly with green eyes and horribly shredded ears.

FUR COLOR(s) ─ orange and black.

FUR LENGTH ─ medium; neither short nor long.

SCARS / WOUNDS
─ she has horribly shredded ears, so much so that her left ear only has half of it left and she appears to not even have a right ear.

─ she has a set of three scars running jagged across her forehead and crossing over her right eye, ending at her cheek.

─ a scour of lashes running down her left flank, twisting down and disappearing to her underbelly.

BODY BUILD ─ small and muscular.

SCENT ─ a mixture of vanilla and coconut. an odd, but beautiful scent.

EYE COLOR(s) ─ a dark green.

SKIN COLOR(s) ─ mostly black, but a dash of pink covers part of her nose.

┏━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┓

PERSONALITY

┗━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┛

NEGATIVE TRAITS ─ harsh, extremely reserved, self-hating, pretends to be "normal."

NEUTRAL TRAITS ─ sarcastic, introverted.

POSITIVE TRAITS ─ empathetic, courageous, charismatic, quick-witted.

OVERALL DESC. ─ lakestar is a she-cat built from demanded perfection and brutal training. her entire life lakestar was told to become the best, born into the world to become leader after her kin. every single mistake she has made was meant with dire consequences, from a harsh beating to being the cause of someone dying. this has caused her to be very harsh and reserved, closing herself off and snapping at anyone who gets too close. she can't get hurt or hurt those she cares about through her mistakes. and so, lakestar chooses to not care about anyone.

at least... she tries not to care about anyone.

with her urge for perfection, lakestar has found herself very hating everything about her. from the scours running through her skin from fights to the countless mistakes that tumble from her lips, lakestar finds herself disgusted with herself. she is and never will be perfect despite the hours of schooling her features into a perfect emotionless mask and punishing her body to the limits, training relentlessly. like her stupid mother always said: lakestar will never be fit to be anything but the muck underneath her paws.

but, lakestar isn't all negative. there is a reason she is such a respected, powerful leader and that is for her courageous, charismatic nature. she will never hesitate to dive into danger for her clan. she will always, always seem to know exactly what to say. smooth and brave, along with sophisticated, she is the prime example of a leader. like she has been trained to be, lakestar almost always appears perfect on the outside. nothing shocks her. nothing is beyond her. emotions never overtake her.

LIKES ─ flowers, greenleaf, butterflies, the smell of herbs, battle training, border patrols.

DISLIKES ─ herself, her scars, screaming and yelling, blood, death, the taste of frogs, frogs in general.

┏━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┓

CLAN LIFE

┗━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┛

KITHOOD ─ lakekit was born in late leafbare to her parents, saplingfur and jayshiver. her first moons of life were cold and, from what she is told, lakekit came extremely close to death when she got a case of kittencough, which hit her hard as the runt of the litter. thankfully she healed, along with all her brothers. she had a fairly average kithood from there, playing around foolishly until she reached the age of five moons.

here, lakekit was taken by her mother to start her training early. she learned fighting skills, hunting skills, and, to her dismay, how to put her emotions on a tight, ruthless leash. she was taught that perfection was the only way.

APPRENTICESHIP ─ when she become an apprentice, lakepaw already had a moon of intense training on her belt. and... with saplingfur being the leader's daughter, she was able to convince stormstar to make her the mentor of lakepaw. and so, the brutal training continued.

except, now lakepaw barley spent any time in camp. now, she was constantly moving and doing things, never taking a moment to rest. every moment she had was put into becoming a symbol of perfection, of becoming her mother's image. when lakepaw became a warrior, gaining the name of lakethunder, she become one two entire moons early because of the relentless training.

WARRIORHOOD ─ at ten moons old, lakethunder was a warrior. she was expected of things far above her age and was soon found to be extremely mature... and, well, perfect for her age. soon enough, lakethunder became known among the clan as one of the best arising warriors for her exceptional skills. even the older warriors looked at her with respect, dipping their heads. and, with lakethunder leaping valiantly into battle and shielding her clanmates selflessly she soon became an icon among mugwortclan. only 25 moons and their own leader, stormstar, brought her into the circle of senior warriors for council.

among all this responsibility lakethunder was still training... but it wasn't with her mother. having it pounded into her brain for moons upon moons, lakethunder ruthlessly trained everyday, all the while hunting and patrolling for the clan. and, when her mother died to greencough this behaviour got so bad that lakethunder would come back to camp everyday, on the verge of passing out with shaky legs and a pounding head.

no-one noticed. even her father and brothers chalked it up to simple, classical lakethunder antics. It's normal. everyone always feels like they're about to collapse at the end of the day. something lakethunder still believes to this day.

at the age of 31 moons, stormstar's deputy retired. and, like clockwork, lakethunder was made into one of the youngest deputies in the history of the clan. and, despite that, everyone celebrated it. lakethunder was the obvious choice.

then, stormstar died. lakethunder became lakestar at 37.

and... lakestar is still the same. still training, hunting, and patrolling. but now, she has the entire clan's well being on her plate as well. she tells herself she can do it. but, it's only a matter of time before she can't keep this all up.

PARENTS
─ saplingfur, mother, a black-and-white cat. saplingfur was a harsh she-cat who demanded perfection, specifically from her only daughter, lakestar. because she wanted her daughter to take over leader after saplingfur's own mother she ruthless.

─ jayshiver, father, a ginger tabby. jayshiver was a very cold and heartless tomcat who cared for little except his darling mate and kittens. despite being hated by many cats, lakestar loved him more than anything.

LITTERMATES
─ riverthrash, brother, a black tomcat. riverthrash is a very rough and unpredictable cat who is careless in every way. to put it simply, lakestar loves him to death.
open. if not taken by the time the rp starts, he will become an npc.

─ puddlecreep, brother, a black cat with a ginger face. puddlecreep is a silently deadly tomcat, one who creeps around and will scare you without meaning to. he is protective and kind to kin, but won't hesitate to attack his clanmates if they hurt him or his family.
open. if not taken by the time the rp starts, he will become an npc.

─ rainmouse, brother, a ginger-and-white tabby. rainmouse is the baby of the siblings. he's soft, fearful, and timid, but carries an adorable humour of puns and absolutely loves any and all pranks.
open. if not taken by the time the rp starts, he will become an npc.

KITS ─ none.

OTHER KIN
─ stormstar, grandmother, a grey tabby. stormstar was stern and strict... and fairly uncaring. lakestar still doesn't know what to think of her, as stormstar never acted in any predictable manner that kept any sort of relationship stable.

┏━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┓

ROMANTIC LIFE

┗━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┛

CRUSH / MATE ─ none.

PREVIOUS CRUSH / MATE(s) ─ none.

LIKES IN MATE ─ someone who cares, someone who notices her, someone who sees past her cold, emotionless defenses. the only physical preference she has is that they're female... and that maybe they're taller than her.

DISLIKES IN MATE ─ tom-cats, arrogance, bullies, someone too similar to herself.

┏━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┓

EXTRA / OTHER

┗━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┛

TRIVIA
─ lakestar has eight lives left.

─ she's autistic.

─ lakestar, despite always making eye contact and accepting physical affections because it's 'normal', is extremely uncomfortable with these actions. eye contact feels like her soul is being sucked out of her. physical touch makes her feel like spiders are crawling all over her fur.

─ she absolutely hates any loud noises. If something is loud, she will automatically demand it to be silent. if it continues she will growl. If it continues more, lakestar will run out of camp or run away from the noise simply because of the overstimulation.

FEARS
─ having a meltdown in front of other people.
─ crying.
─ snakes.

THEME SONG(s) ─ HAHA by Lil Darkie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.9K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
236K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
60K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
137K 4.9K 25
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !