Riptide | Rhea Ripley | Enemi...

Galing kay HJaneRipley

*You can't escape your judgment day* What happens when Rhea Ripley comes back from a 6 month drought, and int... Higit pa

1 - Royal Rumble
2 - Royal Riptide
3 - Yes, Fuck Yes
4 - Brutalising the Brutality
5 - Your Judgement Day
6 - Puppet
7 - Not Wicked Enough
8 - Welcome to TJD
9 - Dominance
10 - Skintight
11 - Mami
12 - Carried Away
13 - Tongue
14 - Taste Me
15 - Ragdoll
16 - Demi
17 - Wrestlemania (part 1)
18 - Wrestlemania (part 2)
19 - Rheamania
20 - Don't Hold Back
21 - Scream It
22 - I Want To Touch You
23 - Confess
24 - Bad Mouthing
25 - Kendo Stick
26 - Safe Word
27 - Only The Start Of It
28 - Don't Go Home
29 - Unsafe
30 - Ride My Face
31 - Bottom Drawer
33 - Side Piece?
34 - I Liked Them
35 - I'm Sorry
36 - Austin-Fucking-Theory
37 - Rhea-Fucking-Ripley
38 - Clothesline
39 - Riptide...
40 - Elimination Chamber (part 1)
41 - Elimination Chamber (part 2)
42 - You know I Love you, You knew that
43 - Brass Knuckles
44 - Ricochet
45 - I Can Feel Like That
46 - Girlfriend
47 - Bend Over
48 - Counter
49 - Hickey
50 - Something Sweet
51 - Home Is With You
52 - Surprise
53 - Make Me
54 - You Wanna Watch?
55 - A/N
56 - Know What She Was Doing
57 - Tap
58 - A/N #2
59 - Broken
60 - Breathe
61 - Right Next To You
62 - Australia
63 - Vegemite
64 - Distraction
65 - I Do When It Comes To You
66 - Injury
67 - Home
68 - Open Challenge
69 - Sixty-Nine (i had to)
70 - Loyalties Lie
71 - Dems
72 - We Get It
73 - Breath Play
74 - Your Thing
75 - Silence
76 - Beg (part 1)
77 - Beg (part 2)
78 - Black Heart
79 - Gigi-Fucking-Dolin
80 - Concussion
81 - Pay For It
82 - Hit Me
83 - Money In The Bank (part 1)
84 - A/N #3
85 - Money In The Bank (part 2)
86 - Belt
87 -The Finale

32 - Tension in TJD

3.8K 91 48
Galing kay HJaneRipley

Monday night came around fast.

I'd spent the rest of the week a little nervous around Rhea, waiting for her to use something on me I didn't know what it did.

I was tense and I hid myself a lot, claiming to go to the gym two times a day and then see Bianca. Go to meetings etc. But Rhea didn't ask me if I was alright. She was giving me some space.

I also hadn't seen the black car anymore. I searched for it in the parking lot here, but didn't see it either. Does that mean they aren't here tonight? I very well could have just missed it between the hundreds of cars.

Myself and TJD were waiting for our entrance to play. We were facing off with some members of the bloodline. Solo, Jimmy and Jay.

Rhea was on me left, then Finn and Damien.

The music started, and we went down to the ring.

Damien had the mic as he spoke to them, threatening them and saying they needed to stop wasting their time going after championships they'd never earn.

It was basically us being a menace. We wanted to fight them and it was simple. Well, they wanted Damien and Finn against Jimmy and Jay.

Rhea lent back, watching the conversation play out between everyone.

That was until Solos attention strayed to me, and said "4 vs 2 isn't very fair. But with her, it's basically 3..."

Rhea stood up from her spot back at the ring and come close to Solo, staring at him with lethality.

The commentators spoke. "Rhea facing off against Solo. Protecting her family, doing what she does best. I tell you, if I was Solo, I would back up a bit."

I would too.

Solo grinned and laughed at Rhea.

I couldn't contain my anger and I ran at it, punched him in the face. Solo flew back, and I felt Rheas arms hold me back.

I laughed at the man who let himself get distracted as anger grew on Solos face.

Jimmy and Jay charged at Damien and Finn, a fight completely breaking out between the pair.

To be fair it was exactly what needed to happen.

I heard the commentators call me "mad Mia." Over the entire stadium.

Rhea held me back with an arm, keeping her eyes on Solo who was rising on his feet using the ropes as help.

I guess the anger for the best of her too because she ran at him, and clotheslined him over the ropes, sending him onto the ground with a thud.

Damien and Finn were working together to shove Jimmy over the ropes too, already Jay lying on the ground.

They got him over and tapped eachother on the shoulder in congrats, they were smiling.

Rhea fist bumped Damien, and Finn came and bear hugged me.

TJD music played, and we watched the usos retreat back to the gorilla. The fued was far from over.

My heart leaped. I knew what I wanted to do. Needed to do.

I had planned all along, and now was perfect, I just needed to grow the balls.

I took a deep breath, and walked to Rhea. Grabbed her face and crashed my lips into hers. I kept my lips to hers for a while, but pulled away as the crowd cheered at us.

But as I was looking at Rhea, my heart dropped at her face...

The commentators were loud. "Did Mia just kiss Rhea? But Rhea isn't smiling. What?" They were confused.

Rhea didn't grin. She didn't give me anything.

She looked angry...

The commentators said. "I think Rhea didn't like that? Mia's shot just got blown."

Eventually, she turned away, Finn and Damien cautiously following her. They went back to the gorilla and I followed, embarrassed beyond belief.

"There's tension in TJD." The stadium rang out.

Shit...

What did I do...

It wasn't her character. That was Demi. My Rhea. She wasn't happy about it all.

I kissed her in front of millions... everyone seen it... who didn't she want to see it?

My eyes turned blurry and I had so many questions running through my head...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17.6K 541 38
Your head has always been a weird place to live in, and it all leads to this point in which you don't care if you're falling in a trap anymore: the p...
89.2K 2.9K 52
There's a new person on the main roster. Here to wreck havoc on the WWE Universe. She's already caught the eye of none other than Rhea Ripley, but sh...
27.9K 1K 21
Ashely, a 25 year old who gave up her steady job to become a makeup artist, is finally getting what could be her big break. Absolutely nothing is goi...
91K 3.6K 37
Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has no direction. Living day by day and takin...