I want it all if you let me~...

By lizzie_olsens_

Elizabeth's cousin, Amber finally moved back to LA after living in the uk for a modeling job for over 6 years... More

characters and prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Sorry
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty three
Chapters twenty four
Chapter twenty five
No update
Chapter twenty six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sorry
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sorry
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The end

Chapter twenty two

1.9K 48 6
By lizzie_olsens_

Amber's pov-

"Momma, itchy!" Cosmo complained as we were having him try on the suit.

We decided to go for a lighter blue for the wedding theme so we got him and rose lighter things.

"Where is it itchy bubba?" I asked as I fixed his small waist coat.

"Arms."

I loosened the fabric around his arms and he looked relaxed.

"Better?"

"Yeah! Can I go show mommy?" He asked as he bounce up and down happily.

I opened the dressing room door and Scarlett smiled at us.

"Wow, doesn't my boy look adorable!" Scarlett smiled as she checked the suit on him. "It looks perfect and it has a little room so if he grows in the next two weeks before the wedding it won't matter to much."

"You look so smart cos!" Rose smiled from where she was sat waiting, swinging her legs back and forth.

"He does, now mommy is going to change him while me and you start to look for your dress." I told the girl while I slid out of the dressing room fully and leaving Scarlett to deal with getting him out of the suit and into his normal clothes.

"Hey!" She called after me but rose and I just giggled as we walked out of the little boys suit section and into the dresses.

"Remember we are looking for a light blue dress."

We looked through a lot of them and Scarlett joined us with cosmo a couple minutes ago and rose had finally found one she likes and it fits the colour theme.

"Come on roro, let's go try it on shall we?" I asked as I grabbed the right side and we all walked back to the changing room.

I closed the door and waited for her to get her clothes off before slipping the dress over her head and slipping it on, doing the zip up for her.

"I think our daughter is going to be the star of our wedding." I joked when I opened the door.

"She will be, you look beautiful my little love." Scarlett said and kissed the top of her head. "Now let's get you changed because I have a feeling your momma is gonna run off so she doesn't have to."

Rose laughed and followed her mom into the changing room to get back into her normal clothes.

"Two weeks until I marry your momma and five weeks until i make you and rose legally mine." I smiled down at the small boy.

Scarlett and I talked and we decided that I was going to adopt them, we went through the whole process and we have the final adoption date three weeks after the wedding and a week after we get back from our honeymoon.

"Momma can we get cookies?" He asked as he started to spin around bored.

"We can get cookies if you want." I told him as I picked up the small two year old before calling out to Scarlett that we were going to the cookie shop and to meet us there.

————————
It's my final fitting for my dress and I was so excited.

I decided that I just wanted my mama to join me for it instead of all my sisters joining like every other time.

I stepped out the dressing room and my mom got out of her seat and wrapped her arms around me before pulling back to look over the dress.

"Your other mom and your dad would be so proud of you because I know I am." She smiled and cupped my cheek. 

"I love you mama." I smiled back and tried not to cry as I had to go back to set after this.

"I love you too, now let the women check over the dress." She told me as she patted my cheek one last time and sat down again.

—————
Scarlett's pov-

"Scar, the dress looks amazing." Lizzie laughed as I stood in front of the mirror in the dress shop.

"What if Amber doesn't like it."

"Amber loves everything about you and you look amazing so she's going to love it." Lizzie laughed as she rubbed my arm and back up to allow the woman to do any adjustments.

"Just relax, you get married in three days." Lizzie said as she sat down. "Leave all the panic for the morning of."

"Oh shut up." I laughed as I looked back at my dress.

In three days I'm going to marry the love of the life.

—————
"Shh and follow me." Amber laughed as she pulled me through the hotel.

It's the night before the wedding or should I say an hour before the day of our wedding.

"Why do we have to be quiet?" I asked as I followed her into the hotel room that she was staying in for the night while I'm going to be staying at the venue with rose while cosmo stays with her.

"Because Lizzie wants to take you back to the venue but I want to spend the first moment of our wedding day with you."

"That's sweet." I gripped onto her hand tighter as she shut the door behind us and led me to the balcony.

We cuddled up on the small seat and stared out at the stars.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." She said as she moved in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Me neither, I can't wait to grow old and sit on the decking watching our four or five  kids running after their kids."

"That sounds amazing but for now, let's focus on getting married and having our third baby." She laughed and pecked my lips gently.

We laid there for a while until we heard banging on the door.

She quickly checked the time and looked the balcony before getting back on my lap.

"Five minutes until it's our wedding day." Amber said as she leaned her head against my chest again. "So I'm guessing that was Lizzie banging on the door so I locked that for a few extra minutes."

"Amber lee Olsen!" We heard Lizzie shout from inside the room.

"Uh oh." We both giggled and she leaned back to wave at her sister through the glass door.

"Come on Amber, you can't see each other before the wedding." Lizzie grumbled trying to open the door again.

"Blah blah blah." Amber said before turning back to me and checking the time.

"5...4...3...2...1" she counted down before kissing me gently. "I love you."

"I love you more." I smiled and kissed her one last time. "Now let me go so your sister will leave us alone for the rest of the night."

She slid off my lap and unlocked the door.

"I'll see you when I'm walking down the isle my love." She smiled before Lizzie pulled her out the way and pulled me all the way down to the taxi we were getting.

Rose was already at the venue staying in my mums room.

———————
Not proof read
1186 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 174 17
Savannah, 25, lives in LA by herself and sadly, just got her first real taste of heartbreak. She can't decide whether to completely give up on love o...
6.6K 203 32
Y/N Salvatore is 20 years old, she is a popular girl and practically has the world at her feet or so they think of her, she returns to college and me...
93.8K 2.9K 37
Katie is 18, just graduated, has so many college options but she rather do photography. Only problem is her mother forbids it, among other things. S...
69.2K 1.1K 15
ON HOLD Oneshots about Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen and Florence Pugh ❤️ Requests closed Started: 29/11/2021 Published: 12/12/21