????? - ??????? ??????

By -dogramagra

(jujutsu kaisen x kuro [servamp] reader) a vampire as old as time, the oldest of all the servamps and the laz... More

🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 1
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 2
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 3
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 4
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 5
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 6
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 7
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 8
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 9
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 10
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 11
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 12
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 13
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 14
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 15
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 16
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 17
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 19
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 20
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 21

🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 18

1.8K 108 10
By -dogramagra

9:22 pm Shibuya

"So, our orders are to end our standby and attack. This delay can't be helped, since we can only react after an incident occurs. what's most concerning though..." Takuma went to say something. "The abr-" he was cut off by Megumi. "The abrupt appearance of a curtain prohibiting sorcerers from entering as soon as Gojo ran in." Y/n ran his paws through his face. "I'd rather just die than do all this work..."

"It's been some time since Gojo sensei arrived. So why now?" Megumi asked. "Either something happened... or it was done at a specified time as part of a strategic plan. What we can say for sure... is that they wouldn't move without a plan. I'll head for the enemy responsible for the curtains. You three do your best to rescue the civilians." Y/n let out an annoyed sigh. "Guess I have to help now..." Megumi rolled up his sleeve, Y/n's sharp fangs pierced through Megumi's skin drawing blood. Y/n's figure was slouched as he stood next to Megumi, his hands resided in his pockets. Y/n had bits of sweat running down his face as he rubbed his nape.

"Na! Na! Miiiiin!!!" Yuji's loud shout caught the attention of Megumi's group, Y/n, Megumi, and Takuma turned to glance at Nanami. "Nanamin, are you theeere?! Gojo sensei... has been sealed?!" Yuji's words shocked Megumi's team. "Sealed?!" Megumi's eyes were wide in shock, sweat dribbled down his cheek, Y/n as well was shocked, but he barely showed it, his eyes just looked over at Megumi. "You three... change of plans. We must join Itadori at once. If he's really been sealed... it's all over. For all humans in this country."

"Nanamiiiiin! Na-na-min!! Na-na-min!!" Yuji continued to shout. "Hey. Hey, dude." Megumi called out from behind Yuji, it seemed that Yuji didn't notice them as he continued to shout. "Nanana-nanana-min!!" Megumi gave Yuji a whack to the back of his head. "Fushiguro! Nanamin! And... who?!" Yuji looked at Takuma. "So "Nanamin" was really Nanami..."

All five of them moved spots so that they could talk properly. "Geto did it?" Nanami asked. "Technically, someone acting as Geto. Shibuya station is in pandemonium right now. From the special grades and cursed spirits they brought along... to the curse users supporting Geto... and transfigured humans and civilians." Mechamaru explained. "Then attacking from the nearby stations does indeed make sense. But in order for that to work, we must lift the curtain first." Mechamaru was attached to Yuji's ear. "This is an emergency. We'll have to multi-task." Nanami glanced over to Y/n, Megumi, and Yuji. They were talking about something. "There are several things only a grade 1 sorcerer like me can request. I'll head outside and take care of it with Ijichi. In the meantime, I'd like for you four to do something about the curtains that's prohibiting sorcerers from entering. Ino." Takuma jumped down from where he was sitting.

"Kusakabe and supreme grade sorcerer Zen'in should be inside the curtain as well. If you meet up with them, please explain the situation and ask for their help. Itadori's yelling might have already reached them though." despite the situations they seemed calm right now. "Got it!!" Takuma had a serious look on his face. "Also... I'm leaving these three in your care."

"Understood!!" Takuma stood on the edge of the building once Nanami had gone off. "Ino?" Yuji questioned as the other three just looked at him. "What a pain..." Megumi hadn't said anything. "You guys!!" Takuma yelled out, this caught their attention. "Before we start the mission, let's make sure you understand its importance. Starting with... the two problems if Gojo disappears! Number one! The Gojo family will fall from power."

"The Gojo family is a one-man team of Satoru Gojo. Gojo's so accommodating (selfish)... that he has saved many sorcerers!! Itadori. You're one of them, right?" Takuma asked Yuji. "Yup!" Yuji smiled once he answered. "So nonchalant! So, think of all those people who will become a nuisance to authorities... and, in a worst case scenario, might be killed! Number two!! The balance of power will collapse! There are those who stayed in the shadows because of his existence. Curse users and cursed spirits will both make their move!! While we sorcerers are squabbling with the first issue... what would happen if we get into a small-scale war against those two groups? We'd lose! Nanami and I both think that's what'll happen."

"And if we lose?"

"At the very least, in Japan... the age of humans might be over." Y/n looked shocked. "This all sounds like a pain... I'd rather die..." Megumi sent him a glare. "So, you do get it. Then let's get to it! We'll destroy that curtain before Nanami comes back!!"

"This all sounds like too much work... I think I'll stay here and keep watch in case anything is to go wrong..." Megumi grabbed the hoodie on Y/N's clothes. "Cut it out."

We'll rescue... Satoru Gojo!!

"I'm not some hero who saves people, I'm a monster..." Y/n mumbled, Megumi still had a tight grip on his clothes, Y/n almost felt like he was choking.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Yuji tried punching the curtain, nothing happened, Takuma seemed rather shocked when nothing happened. "Y/n you try!" Takuma called out to Y/n, Y/n looked over to Megumi, he shrugged back. Long black claws appeared over Y/n's hands, Y/n slashed at the curtain. Nothing happened. "No luck. It won't even budge." Divine dog: Totality was eating a curse in the background.

"G-good try." Takum had sweat running down his face, y/n went off to kill some curses. "It's an incredibly sturdy curtain. We have to find a weak spot... and try and make a hole there. There's no point if we can't even get inside." Yuji was kicking a curse. "What? Why?" Takuma went to explain. "Because... This curtain is prohibiting sorcerers from entering. It's a barrier. Barriers are protection... and providing cover, right? In theory, the one who cast the curtain should be inside."

"But... at Harajuku-" Takuma cut Yuji off. "I see! By staying outside the curtain... the caster increases the risk of being seen or attacked, but in return, the curtain's strength increases... kinda like the egg of columbus... wait, but that completely ignores the basics of barrier techniques! We're dealing with some crazies! That would explain why Itadori and Y/n's attacks didn't work." Megumi spoke up. "If that's true, then the curtain's source of origin... should be somewhere obvious." Yuji kept getting shocked by all this information. "The payoff for the increased risk of being seen... is a much more powerful curtain."

"Somewhere... obvious." Yuji looked up.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

10:01 P.M

Shibuya C Tower

"I wonder if the sorcerers will notice... this is the most obvious place for the curtain's source, right?" Three other people were at the top of tower C. "Probably." Some old lady had what looked like beads in her hands. "But... even if they notice..." Some scrawny looking guy spoke. "Yeah. The bottom of the tower is swarming with transfigured humans. I doubt they'd be able to get up here so quickly." Megumi's nue had helped both Takuma and Yuji up the tower. The wire that Yuji tied to the nue was a gift from Maki.

Yuji wrapped the wire around one of the guys, Yuji jumped down the tower, the wire was attached to the nue and the guy. "Fushiguro! Deactivate nue!!" Yuji yelled out. He went to land in a building and broke through the window.

Back at the top of the tower Takuma was stuck dealing with the other guy and elderly lady. "My grandchild." The old lady spoke. "Yeah. I got this, grandma." The guy began walking over to Takuma. "Now that I'm in charge of these impressionable kids and a lazy cat... I better do my part and start paving my path to... becoming... a grade 1 sorcerer." Takuma pulled his hat over his face, it doubled as a mask.

"Y/n, Fushiguro." Yuji held a curse in his arms. The guy that Yuji had dropped was laying on the empty road. "Where is he?" Megumi was walking to the man. "There." Yuji had sweat dripping down his face. "We didn't see him land. And the body's too clean. It doesn't matter if he's a curse user. He fell 41 stories." Megumi got his hands ready to summon something. "Get up... you sneaky old bastard!" The man began to get up. "Wow, he really didn't die..."

"Kids these days... got no pity for the elderly." The man looked mad. "We can't afford to waste our time here."

"We won't." All three of them got ready to attack even though Y/n didn't want to.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Juju Stroll

It's early in the morning, and Megumi's room was dark. Y/n's body was curled up into a ball as he laid on one of Megumi's pillows, usually Y/n would be asleep on top of Megumi's head but he currently wasn't in bed.

He was in the kitchen making breakfast, they have to investigate for an assignment this morning, Megumi knows that if he doesn't make Y/n something to eat that he'll go grumbling about Megumi being abusive towards him.

Y/n actually ended up waking up early. "Cold..." Y/n whined as he felt that Megumi's face wasn't under him. "Huh...?" Y/n's paws rubbed at his eyes, he looked throughout the room only to find it empty.

"Where did he go...?" He could hear the sound of sizzling, he followed the noise and found himself in the kitchen, which was fortunately dark. "What are you doing?" Y/n's voice slightly surprised Megumi.

"I'm making you food, we have stuff to do this morning. For a vampire you sure eat a lot of human food." Y/n went on a long ramble about how human food tastes delicious, eating human food also made him feel less monstrous.

Y/n walked over to Megumi and peeked over his shoulder, y/n went to touch the food before it was even done, he earned a slap on the hand from Megumi. "Wait. You're too impatient." Y/n rubbed at his hand. "That's animal abuse." Megumi let out a scoff. "You're a vampire not an animal. Set the table."

Megumi blew on Y/n's food so that it would cool down faster. "Can I eat it now?" Megumi shook his head, Y/n focused his attention on his Nintendo. "It's ready."

"Can't eat right now, I'm so close to winning." Megumi grumbled. "Feed me." Y/n said. "I'm not feeding you, just put the game down and eat." Y/n didn't listen, Megumi let out a sigh and shoved the spoon in Y/n's mouth.

For all you who ship them.

1834 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.4K 37
Just a regular girl in the Jujutsu world. maki zenin x reader.
20.6K 1K 29
In which a naturally fast and old school girl with no cursed energy whatsoever, gets intertwined into the affairs of a sorcerer and her good friend I...
577K 15.6K 47
Gojo Satoru x Fem! reader (Y/n) is just another one of Gojo's hook-ups who just so happens to be his student. So why does he feel this way about her...
2.2K 38 27
"As much as it disgusts me, I have to make due of what I have. Tch! I'll shall have my way with this new era and claim the heads of those who wrong m...