LOVES THE ROUGHNESS

By daddyzz15need

He now started thrusting into you, his handsome face in front of you, he was sweating so much. you could feel... More

Caught By Daddy (RM)
sorry sir (hobi)
Lost it (Jin)
💀SEVEN YEARS (jayy kayyy)
fuck the shit out of her (YG)
PLEASE READ
Will you?! (Jimin)
F for..... (makne line)
MINE TO USE (RM)
Whole night? (hyung line × y/n)

His Whore

16.1K 93 25
By daddyzz15need

Author: waaaaw!! Almost 2k views and votes are 10! Love u so much!! Damn! Vote it right now!!

There you were.
Getting ready for someone you don't know, he is gonna fuck you tonight.

You are a whore and a stripper. You don't have to do it for money. You just love it, getting fucked mercilessly by different men almost every night.

Today, when you were performing your pole dance while your upper half was almost naked, there were a lot of people throwing money over you and were getting mad to fuck you...
There was a men who was silently looking at you, he didn't hooted, didn't clapped and didn't even smiled.

You thought that he didn't liked your performance but when you were told that he has given 6 million dollar only to fuck you, you were amazed.

In the whole club, most of the requests comes for you.. some of the other girls are jealous of you because of this.

Everyone was mad for your body. When your huge round breasts jiggled while you dance, you always see men having painful boners..
Everyone was ready to do anything to fuck you..

------

You finally applied a light coloured lipstick and finished the light mackup. Now it's time to wear the dress.

As soon as you wore it you looked at yourself and your jaw dropped. You looked so much fucking hot. The bra was barely holding your huge breasts and your pussy became so wet at the sight infront of you.. a single movement on you bra can expose your nipples. You understood that you are gonna be fucked so much mercilessly tonight.

You slightly touched your nipples while looking at your body but there a sudden knock came on the door.

Y/n: yeah. Who's there?

??: Ma'am it's time to go, your client is waiting for you.

Y/n: hmm.. okay you leave, I'm coming.

??: Okay ma'am.

You are so much excited to get fucked by him tonight. You looked at yourself for a last time and went out of the room. In just a few minutes you were standing in front of the door of the room in which your client was waiting for you.

You knocked the door twice in soft manner.

??: Come in

There, a heavy and a deep voice came from inside the room. You slightly opened the door and entered the room. You found him sitting on a huge expensive couch which was placed beside a king sized bed. This room was never used because it was the most expensive room in the whole club, he is the very first person to book it. You looked at him and he was heavenly handsome, he was wearing a tight black shirt with a jet black pant, there was not a single expression on his face. He looked at you and licked his lips. He is unbearable. You just wanna get fucked, right now, mercilessly. You than closed the door and started walking towards him while moving your hips in a back and forth manner. He looked at you from up to down and a slight smirked was formed on his lips.

The moment you went near him, you leaned down near his ear while giving him a good view of you breasts.

Y/n: what do you want me to call you sir??

You asked in a soft and whispering voice.

??: Master.

He slightly whispered. You made an eye contact with him and smiled.

Y/n: am I allowed to touch you master??

You again asked in a same tone.

Him: yes darling. Come on sit down.

He said while patting his thighs indicating you to sit on him. You placed your right hand on his chest and sat down on his lap. Now your knees were resting on the couch while your pussy was resting on his thighs.
You weren't sitting on his crotch till now so you placed the left hand on his chest and moved closer to him. Super close.

You did what you wanted, now your pussy was just above his dick and your boobs were getting pressed by his hard chest. His hand roamed on you back and played with the strands of you bra.

Y/n: master, may I know your name pls...

??: I'm Taehyung baby. Kim Taehyung. Your master wants you to please him now.

You smirked and leaned closer to his face. Your lips were getting closer to his. And then you finally touched your lips with his. They were so soft and tasted sweet. You started to kiss him and he immediately kissed you back with passion. At first the kiss was slow but than it got hotter and hotter. His hands were roaming on you ass grabbing your ass cheeks and squeezing them hard. A soft whimper left you mouth in between the kiss. You tapped his shoulder indicating that you were running out of the breath, and then he broke the kiss.

He looked in your eyes briefly and his brown eyes turned darker. This man is completely handsome. He is so much breathtaking. You were lost in his beauty when suddenly a harsh slap landed on your ass and you gasped. You looked at him in shock and he just smiled.

Fuck he smiled. You can't handle such a person in front of you. He is something you used to imagine about.

Taehyung; move your breasts away from me baby, I wanna look at them.

A heat ran through your cheeks and you knew that you were red now.
He looked at you and smiled..

Taehyung; you are blushing.

The heat in your cheeks increased and you placed your hands on you face to hide your embarrassed self.

Taehyung: ohh come on, let me see that beautiful face, I love it.

He said while removing your hands from your face. And then he grabbed your ass again, and pulled you much more closer to him. Because of this action your pussy was completely resting over his crotch and you chest automatically went a bit away from his.

He then looked at your boobs, and than he looked at you. He hissed and whimpered a small 'fuck'

His hand travelled to your back and the untied the strands of your bra, you boobs bounced out of it at the freedom and your nipples turned hard.

He finnally removed your bra completely and looked at them for few seconds. And there you felt something hard growing under you. As it touched you pussy, you lifted up yourself a little while gasping at the feeling. He grabbed your waist and made you sit on him again

Taehyung; don't run baby, you are the one who did it and you will be the one to solve this problem. Hmm?

You looked at him and nodded, and there he spanked your ass again.
You gasped once more.

Taehyung; words baby.

Y/n: yes master.

Taehyung: yes what?

Y/n: yes master, I will solve this problem of your in the best way I can.

He smirked in the agreement. And there his eyes shifted from yours to your boobs again. One of his hand travelled to your hardened nipples and he pinched it while looking at you .. you threw your head back at the sensitive pleasure, and he pinched it harder..

You muttered a small 'fuck'. And he slapped you breast once. You looked at him.

Taehyung: I want you to look at me all the time. Understand??

Y/n: yes master.

He now pinched your another nipple and you gasped while looking at him. His eyes were already waiting for you to give him some attention. Why he is taking things so slow, your wetness is growing more and more and you can't handle it anymore.

Y/n: master..

Taehyung: yes princess??

Y/n: master pls fuck me now, I don't wanna wait anymore.. pls master..

Taehyung: really??. How do you want your master to fuck you hmm??

Y/n; master pls fuck me so much mercilessly that I won't be able to walk for days. Make me cum as much as you want master... Make me squirt. use me as you cum doll. Fill me up with your seeds. Fuck me for hours, fuck me so hard that I beg you to stop. Pls master. I want you.

There his boner grew up more and more. You were sitting on him while your pussy was throbbing to get some attention.

He leaned closer to your hardened nipples and took one of your nipple in his mouth. You threw your head back at the sudden warmness. And there he started sucking on it. Your mouth hung open and your eyes closed while you were feeling his each and every moment on your body. Your body was always sensitive for touch.

One of his hand was on your lower back and the other one was on your other breast. He pressed your boob softly while sucking on the other.

You felt like something is getting sucked out of your nipple and as always it was nothing but pleasure.. the way he was sucking on them was extremely good.
All the pleasure was to be felt in your breasts right now. You were loving it. All of the sudden he started nibbling on your nipple and you gasped. You opened your eyes and moved closer to him to take a look at it.

Y/n: ohh fuck masterrrr...

You whispered 'fuck'. And the moment you looked at him, your panty was damped in your wetness. Such a hot man sucking and biting on your nipples so hard. You can't handle it. Your hands travelled to his hair and you grabbed them slowly while looking at him.

Y/n: master.... Plssss....

He left your nipple and the cold air again hit it making it go harder. You are getting restless now. You want him at any cost.
He leaned closer to your lips and gave you a quick peck.

He grabbed your ass tightly and than stood up with his waist surrounded by your legs. Your boobs pressed against his chest and you were looking at that sight. It was hot as hell

The moment he reached near the bed he threw you on it. You landed on the bed with your back against it. And his hands travelled from your neck to you stomach and than to your panty.
He grabbed it and removed it in one go, and than it was tossed somewhere on the ground. He looked at you and smirked.

His hands travelled to his shirt and he started removing it. Each and every button was slowly exposing him. You saw how hard build his chest is. And at the moment all the buttons were opened, he removed it from his body and threw it on the couch.

Your eyes were no where but on his abs and chest. Fucking good.

Taehyung: my eyes are up here y/n

Your cheeks went hot and red as you realised that you are caught while eye fucking him. You bit you lip while looking at your thighs. He suddenly leaned down and hovered over you and his hand softly grabbed your neck.

Taehyung; don't ever bite that lip of your. That's my thing to do.

You nodded.

Y/n; master... I wanna please you now. Please allow me to do that.

He looked at you and smiled, he sat down on the bed and made you sit on his lap again

Taehyung: than please your master. I wanna see how good you are at it.

And there your hands migrated to his belt, unblucking it. You stood up and removed his pants. And there you saw his thick juicy thighs with a boner between them. You grabbed his boxers and started removing them slowly. The moment you removed them, his thick, hard, long, juicy member came in your sight. You instantly gulped, he is too big. His member was standing proudly reaching his stomach. Precum oozing from the red tip. Your mouth watered at this sight.

You instantly went on your knees and grabbed his member firmly. He was silently looking at you with a slight smirk on his face. He was completely enjoying it. You went closer to his dick and licked the pre cum from its tip. His eyes instantly closed at the sensation. You gave him a few kitty licks and than took its tip in the warm mouth of yours. He took a heavy deep breath and threw his head back while eyes still closed.

And there you started taking his length in your mouth. It was impossible for you to take it whole, its big as fuck. The moment you got half of his dick in your mouth you started sucking him slowly. Your wet and warm mouth wrapped around his huge dick.. and soon you heard him moaning your name..

Taehyung; uhhh yeah y/n..

Your confidence increased with a pace at his praise and you started sucking harder on him. You than started bobbing your head up and down on his member, taking him more deeper in you.

The moment his dick hitted the back of your throat, you almost gagged. But you controlled yourself and swirled your tongue around its tip continuously, while sucking him harder and harder. His hand travelled to your hair and he grabbed them firmly.

You grabbed the rest of his dick with you hand and continued to bob your head up and down on his dick. You looked up at his only to find him enjoying the moment, his eyes were closed, head was threw backwards and a drop of sweat was running down his throat. The sight infront of you is breathtaking.

You took him out of your mouth and started licking the tip of his dick. He has became rock hard now. Such a painful boner he was having.

He is such a muscular man that it's extremely hard to make him cum. His power is gonna be too much for you to handle. You continuously licked him but suddenly stopped when you felt something wet sliding between your thighs. You looked at him, your pussy is throbbing right now. He looked at you and grabbed you by your waist making you stand up. And in seconds you were thrown on the bed again, with your back against the bed.

He stood up and grabbed your legs pulling you closer to him. He directly looked in your eyes and grabbed your throat softly. There he leaned closer to you and he let your and his lips brush against eachother. The kiss was hot, he kept kissing you until both of you were out of your breaths.

He broke the kiss and looked at you. He came near your ear and whispered.

Taehyung; just take a look at that pussy, it's dripping everywhere to get attention.. you are such a good girl for me baby.

He said while his hand went to your pussy and his thumb flicked your clit. Your core clenched at his filthy words and your eyes closed, and he started rubbing your clit with the middle and the ring finger of his. And there a harsh slap landed on your pussy making you flinch at sudden intense pleasure and you instantly looked at him.

Taehyung: I already told you that your eyes should be connected with mine.

You nodded your head and there, he pushed his middle and the ring finger in you. His fingers were so long, they reached really deep inside you in one go. You clenched around him because of the new feeling.

And he moved his fingers upwards inside you instead of moving them in and out. The very first movement of his, hitted your g spot and you grabbed his hand which was on your pussy.. you instantly threw your head backwards and closed your eyes while trying to stop him because of the sensitive pleasure inside you.

He grabbed your hand with his another hand, from which you were trying to stop him, and removed your hand from his. And there he made the same movement with his fingers again, but this time it was harder than before. A moan escaped your lips this time and he instantly smirked. He started fingering you in the same way, harder.

Your walls clenched around him. His fingers were directly hitting you g spot and the pleasure was becoming uncontrollable. Your moans and the slurping sounds from your pussy can be heard in the whole room. He fingered you for a while and than stopped.

You looked at him as he removed his fingers from you. He pulled you closer to him and placed his dick right in front of your pussy. You gulped down as he is gonna be too big for you.

And there he made a brief eye contact with you and pushed himself in you.. your mouth hung open as you looked at him and he pushed himself a little more. He stopped and sighed for a moment, and there he slammed his dick inside me all at once. A loud moan left your mouth as he easily slipped inside you because of your wetness.

Taehyung: ahh fuck, you are so warm..

And there he started thrusting his cock inside you in a medium pace. Your eyes automatically closed and you threw your head backwards in complete pleasure. His veiny hands moved to your clit and he started flicking your clit roughly. A soft moan left your mouth and he groaned, your walls were clenched around his dick.

Taehyung: ahhh, fuck, you are too warm and wet baby!!

He said and started thrusting faster, you looked at him and he was completely drowning into the pleasure. His eyes were closed and he was sweating a lot. Your hands travelled to your breasts and you pinched your nipples increasing the pleasure.

Y/n; ohh fuck taehyung.. th-thats too much.. ahhhh masterrrr

You said while trying to remove his hand from your clit which was not ready to leave it. He opend his eyes and looked at you, a smirk plastered on his face and with that he increased his pace.

Taehyung: is that so darling?? Is the pleasure too much, ohh come on don't lie to your daddy. I know that you need fucking more..

He increased his pace and the room was filled with your moans and skin slapping sounds. You squeezed your breasts harder and again tried to remove his hand away from your clit.

And because of this action of yours, he pinned both of your hands on the bed above your head and started rubbing your clit much more faster than before.

Y/n: ohhh fu-fuck.. daddyyyy ahhh yeahh, fuck me. Yeahh... Oh fuck I'm sensitive, ahhhh taehyung stop... Ahhhh....

His thrusts got rougher and your moans got louder, he started groaning in pleasure and you felt butterflies in your stomach at the filthy sight. He leaned down on you and started sucking on your nipples and a fucking loud moan left your lips at the feeling. You arched your back when he nibbled on your nipples. You were moaning continuously under him.

And you buried your head backwards into the pillow when you felt him hit your g-spot.

Y/n; ahhhhh.... F-fuckkkk!! Ohhh godddddd......

Taehyung: is it that good?? Hmm baby??

And with that, he started abusing your g-spot continuously making you go crazy, you were trying to get your hands free from his grip but his grip on your hands was too strong. A knot was formed in your lower abdomen which was getting tighter and tighter by each step taken by him. You started clenching harder on him. You were in a complete pleasure right now and you didn't wanted him to stop.

Y/n: ahhhhhh, dadddyyy.... Yessssss, fuck me, fuck me more.... Ahhhhhh

He kept rubbing your clit continuously and nibbled your nipples at the same time. He moved his lips to your neck while thrusting roughly in you and started to suck and nibble on your neck. He groaned as you clenched around him and started nibbling harder on your neck, after few seconds when he let go of your skin he licked the hickey he created on your neck, he groaned at the pleasure.

Taehyung: ahh yeah baby, you are taking me so good... You are marked as mine!

And that was true, he was the first person to give you a hickey because you never let anyone give you a hickey before. You clenched harder on his dick as you were about to cum.

Taehyung: don't you dare cum baby, let daddy take care of you..

Y/n: ohhhh fuck, ahhhhhhhh.. ahh daddy....

Taehyung: yes darling? What happened??

His eyes were full of lust right now. And you were just a moaning mess under him.

He slowed his thrusts and started fucking you in a medium pace, but his thrusts were more deeper now...

Y/n: daddyy you-your hand.. ahhhh fuck, you are so deep.. mmmm.

You said while mentioning his hand on your clit.. the knot in you stomach tightened and you clenched harder on him.. he groaned loudly.

Y/n; i-im cumming!!!!!

Taehyung: no darling not now, hold it in...

Y/n: ahhh f-fuck noo, I can't.. ahhhh

He thrusted harder in you and your walls clenched, your back arched, your eyes closed, your toes curled, everything went black.. and with a loud moan you coated his dick with your cum.. you were moaning louder as he fucked you through your orgasm.. your legs trembled and spread wider on their own and your hips bucked up. You were cumming so fucking hard but he wasn't ready to leave your clit. You were overstimulated right now.

Y/n: ahhh daddyyyy stopp I'm cumming.... Fuckkkkkk ahhh, your hand daddyyyyy

Taehyung: what happened baby?? What my hand is doing to you? Tell me..

The butterflies went wild in your stomach and your toes curled harder.

Y/n: annggghhhh, y-your hand is rubbing my, ahhhhh my clit daddyyyyy... Ahhbh plsss...

Taehyung: you want me to rub is faster baby hmm??

He asked while thrusting slower, harder but deeper in you, continuously abusing your g-spot. And with that, he rubbed your clit more roughly. Your eyes rolled back at intense pleasure which you were not able to handle, you just wanted him to cum now. Your walls clenched, you were too sensitive after your orgasm.

Y/n; ahh noooo, d-dont rub me down there dadyyy ahhhhh. Plssss fuck...

Your nipples hardened and he started sucking them again, you moaned under him and his lips went to kiss the hickey he gave you, then he sucked on your ear lobe, you spreaded your legs wider to give him more space to go in, his lips came to yours and he started kissing you passionately while thrusting in you slowly.. he pushed his tongue in your mouth and sucked on your lips. You were sooo fucked up right now but you still didn't wanted him to stop. The kiss went deeper, his sweaty body was rubbing yours. His hard muscular chest pressing your boobs while he kissed you and his dick hitting your correct spots. And that was when you felt his dick twitch inside you and you grinned while kissing him..

Y/n; ahhh finnally!!! Fu-fuck, ahhh daddy pls cum in me.. fill me up with your cum ahhhhhhh plsss...

He was groaning in pleasure and than he suddenly started fucking you a bit faster breaking the kiss. He left the grip on your hands and your clit too, he grabbed your legs and spreaded them more for him. He closed his eyes, he was sweating a lot, threw his head backwards and left a heavy deep groan from the back of his throat.

Taehyung: I'm cumming baby.....

And with that he came inside you, filling your walls up with warm cum of his.. he moaned loudly and so did you. You squeezed your breasts feeling him filling you up so good. And than he fell down on your sweaty body.. he buried his face in the crook of your neck and was breathing heavily. Your hugged him taking deep breaths and kissed his head, and than you closed your eyes too.

Y/n: that was soo fucking good!!

You whispered while breathing heavily.

Taehyung: really?? You liked it?? I thought that I went too rough on you...

Y/n; yeah you were, but I just loved it.. you are too good.

Taehyung; you like it rough, don't you??

You nodded and he removed his face from your neck and looked at you, making a deep eye contact. He pecked your lips all of the sudden and you blushed in shock.. a smile appeared on his face. He showered your face with kisses and you giggled under him..

Taehyung: what happened?

He questioned because of your giggle.
You blushed and smiled so hard closing your eyes.. you hid your face in his neck and whispered.

Y/n; you are still inside me....

You saw him blushing and making an 'o' face and he took himself out of you slowly.

Y/n; you wanna sleep???

Taehyung: not really, I have an important thing to do...

Y/n; ohh okay..

Taehyung: I'm not going anywhere, I just need few minutes and I will be back.

You nodded and he wiped himself with a tissue and wore his clothes. He looked at you and said..

Taehyung: don't you dare move or wear clothes until I'm back, just cover yourself with a blanket. Okay ??

You nodded in agreement and he left the room.
----

You are on this bed from almost 20 minutes and taehyung isn't back till now, you were just looking at the ceiling when suddenly the phone beside you ringed. You picked up the call and started the conversation.

Y/n: hello?

Mr. Brenza; hi y/n. Brenza this side,

Y/n; ohh, yes sir.. how can I help you??

Brenza: y/n, you are not working here anymore, you have to quit your job.

Y/n; but why sir??

You were talking on the phone when the door of the room opened and taehyung was standing infront of you with some papers and a bag in his hands.

Taehyung; because you are going with me

He said while taking the phone from your hands and cutting the call. You looked at him blankly.

Y/n; what does it mean??

He sat on the bed beside you and kissed your forehead.

Taehyung; it means, that you don't have to work here anymore. Okay?? I want you to be with me.

Y/n: and mr. Brenza?? He agreed??

Taehyung: he told me how much profit they get because of you, but I dont want you to be here. Your body is getting used. You are beautiful and you deserve more.. so I gave him the amount he asked for because if you will leave this place, they have to face a huge amount of loss. He finally agreed and you know y/n, actually I want you to live with me but if you don't want that Im not gonna force you. You can live freely anywhere you want, I can give you wealthy jobs and all. But pls don't work here.

Your eyes teared up and he instantly kissed you. The kiss was deep and passionate. You kissed him back biting his lower lip. The kissed continued till you both were out of breaths.

Taehyung; I didn't asked you to cry baby. Pls don't cry..

Y/n: thank you..

He hugged you tightly and kissed your head with all love..

Y/n: hey taehyungie..

Taehyung: hmm?? Yess??

Y/n: I'm still not wearing anything.. can I wear something now??

He giggled and gave a bag to you. As you took the bag and looked inside, it was full of branded clothes.

Taehyung; wear them, and sign the papers so it will be confirmed that you don't work here anymore.

You juat hummed because your eyes were getting filled with tears again.. you never thought that someone will care for you this much.. he looked at you again and stood up from the bed, you looked at him thinking he got offended because you are crying but he hugged you tightly all of the sudden.

And this time you lost it, a sob left your mouth and you cried into his chest. His grip on your waist became tighter and he kissed your head again and again. He whispered a small 'its okay ' and rubbed your back softly. You cried harder and hugged him tightly.

After few minutes you got your breath back to normal and looked at him. He looked at you and pecked your forehead.

Taehyung; your eyes are red. And your nose too..

You giggled, and so did he.

Taehyung: okay so now just wear the clothes.

He said while breaking the hug. You nodded and wore some clothes which perfectly fits you, you were shocked.. how he knows about your size. He handed you the papers with a pen..

Taehyung; y/nie, read everything carefully and then sign the papers.

You read everything carefully and then signed the papers as taehyung said... As you signed the papers you looked at him and he looked at you. He came near you and kissed your lips, he sucked on you lower lip and the kiss deepened. You people were soon out of your breath and you broke the kiss. Taehyung took the papers in his hands and stood up.

Taehyung; let's go!!

He said and you giggled. And with that a new life of yours started.

Author: heyyyyy... I'm back, yeah kind of back:) soo this is the very first chapter but I didn't wanted to post it alone, I wanted to write some more chapters first but since I like this chapter a lot and I wanted you to read this as soon as possible, I'm posting it now. And you know I'm a perfect lazy ass, so pls pls don't mind if I take a lot of time to post another chapter. Okay ?? Love youuu.. byeeee and pls tell me more about any stories, I will write a smut you want...

Word count: 5064

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.1K 49
He walks towards you making your heart pound. His red angry eyes making you even more scared. He grabs your hands and pins you to the wall. Y/N: H-ho...
383 52 13
"𝘚𝘩𝘩.... 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘈 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘵 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦."he said and thrusted more hard into her. "𝘠𝘰-𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛-𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮...
229K 8K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
218K 7.9K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...