To People You Don't - Stu Mac...

By peterhalesslut

Melaine Alden knew that people changed. That they could easily go from people you know To People You Don't. B... More

B O O K O N E
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Epilogue

Chapter Four

1K 28 17
By peterhalesslut

To People You Don't
Chapter Four
Jail Bird
|3rd PERSON POV|

Melaine Alden needed someone to talk to.

Someone who would give her good advice.

Cindy Alden was a no go. She would go psycho.

Benjamin Alden, definitely not. He would probably kill them, then bring them back just to lecture them on safe sex.

Stuart Macher, hell no. She didn't want to ask him for advice weather or not to tell him.

Micheal Alden, no. He would go ballistic.

Billy Loomis, no way in hell. He would run to Stu's house to tell him

Tatum Riley, no, no, no. She would tell Micheal.

Randy Meeks. No. They weren't close and she wasn't going to trust his big mouth with a secret pregnancy.

Sidney Prescott was her most prominent choice.

She wouldn't tell anyone if Laine asked her not to.

So she told her parents she was going to see Sid and left for her house.

They had questioned her seeing as it was around seven o'clock.

When she had arrived she saw Billy Loomis running towards Sidney's window, and she heard a scream.

Melaine had sprinted to catch up with Billy but by the time she had got to the window Billy was hugging Sidney.

"What's going on?" She questioned as she climbed through the window.

"Lainey?" Sidney questions when all of a sudden a telephone dropped from Billy's pocket.

Sidney slowly turned to look at him in shock as Billy looked at her confused.

Lainey looks at the ground but doesn't think anything off it because she also had a telephone.

"What?" He questions as the brunette backs up. "Sid, what?"

Sidney shakes her head at the both of them and turns around quickly and runs off.

"Whoa, whoa, wait, wait." Billy begins to run after as Melaine came to the conclusion that she thought her and Billy were the killers.

Melanie's mouth fell agape as she also begin to run after the girl.

"Wait, Sidney, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait! Come on!" Billy shouts as Sidney ran down the stairs and Melaine approached his side.

"Sidney you can't be serious" Lainey shouted after the girl as she quickly opened the door.

Once Sid opens the door she comes face to face with a ghostface mask making the girl scream as she covers her mouth.

Dewey Riley also screams, the girl scaring him.

He held the mask and his gun as he looked at the girl.

"Sorry!" He says. "I found this." He points his gun at the mask as Sidney tries to control her breath.

"Come on!" Dewey shouts at the other officers.

•••

Billy Loomis was dragged out of the house to separate him and Melaine Alden.

Melaine Alden was pushed up against the wall by an officer she didn't recognize as he began to read her, her rights.

"Puts your hands together" he demands. "Do you wish to give up your right to remain silent?" He asks as he slips the cuffs on.

Melaine Alden turned her head to look at him, "watch the hands" she demands referring to him patting her down on all the wrong places.

"Do you wish to give up your right to speak to an attorney... and have them present during questioning?" He questions.

Lainey smirks at the officer, "I'm gonna sue you for everything you have" she says as the officer begins to walk her out of the house.

When they walk past the fence the sheriff gets there and Dewey Riley joins his side.

"What do you got, Dewey?" He questions fiddling with his hat in his hand.

"I caught them, Sheriff." Dewey announces.

"Wait" sheriff demands. "Them? Who is that?" He points the the girl being walked out in cuffs.

"Melaine Alden" Dewey says with a sigh.

"Damnit" the sheriff mutters. "And that?" Sheriff points to Billy who was being handcuffed.

"Billy Loomis." Dewey says.

"Sheriff, Sheriff, call these guys off. I didn't do it." Billy pleads.

"Let's go" the sheriff tells Dewey as Billy is being shoved into the pack of a police car.

"Sheriff, wait! Wait, listen. Call my dad." Billy yells. "Please, call him. He'll tell you. Just call him. Sidney! Sidney!"

Lainey didn't say a word as she was walked to the sheriff.

Her face was blank and she didn't show any emotions.

Her father had taught her this seeing as he was a lawyer.

Laine wondered why Hank Loomis hadn't taught his son to keep his mouth shut if he ever got arrested.

Melaine had scolded him in her head as he shouted like a child who didn't get the toy he so desperately wanted.

"What do we do with her sheriff?" The man questions.

"Put her in mine" he says as he points to his police car.

Sheriff goes to walk past them but Lainey stops him.

"Sheriff" the man stops and looks at the girl. "I'd take him off duty because as soon as I see my father I'm telling him what a pervert this guy is" she informs him. "And I'm suing his ass."

Sheriff sighs as he motions for the officer to put the girl in the police car.

And that's where she sat until the sheriff was ready to leave.

•••

Micheal Alden answered the phone upon it ringing as he sighed.

He was such and tired of this phone.

"Hello?" He questioned as he answered.

"Micheal I need to talk to dad" Melaine Alden demanded as soon as Micheal said hello.

"Dad" Micheal shouted. "It's for you!"

Benjamin Alden walked to the living room and grabbed the ohoen from his sons hand and put it up to his ear.

"Dad" Melaine sighed in relief.

"Laine?" Benji asked. "What's wrong?"

"I've been arrested" she informs him.

"What?!" Ben shouts into the phone.

"For murder, assault, breaking and entering, and attempted murder" she adds on.

"Oh god!" Ben shouts once again as Cindy Alden runs into the room.

"I need you to come to the police station." She explains.

"I'll be there soon sissy" Ben says as he rushes towards the stairs to get dressed

"What's going on" Cindy questions.

"Lainey was arrested" Ben says bluntly as he strips off his shirt.

Cindy gasps, "for what?"

Ben closes the door so Micheal won't hear, "murder, attempted murder, assault, breaking and entering" he lists, slipping his pants on.

"Murder" Cindy gasps in horror.

"Yeah" he mutters as he begins to button up his shirt. He slips on his blazer and grabs his briefcase. "I gotta go" he says hastily leaning down to kiss his wife.

•••

Melaine Alden and Billy Loomis sat in chairs in The sheriffs office as their father stood behind them.

Melaine was furious her friend thought she could do something like this.

"Let me ask you this." Sheriff starts off looking at Billy as he pulls his door closed. "What're you doin' with a cellular telephone, son?"

"Everybody's got one, Sheriff." Billy explains. "Hell even Lainey has one." He says. "I didn't make those calls, I swear."

"If you think I made those phone calls you're out of you mind" Lainey exclaims when Sheriff looks at her.

"Why don't you check the phone bill, for Christ's sake!" Hank Loomis shouts. "Call Vital Phone Comp. They got the records of every number dialled."

"Thanks, Hank. We're on top of it." The sheriff starts off sarcastically before turning to look at billy. "What were you doing over at Sidney's house tonight?"

"I wanted to see her, that's all." Billy shrugs.

"And last night?" The sheriff questions. "Sidney said you crawled through her window last night too."

Billy had a guilty look on his face and turns to look at his father.

"You went out last night?" Hank questions quickly as his posture straightens up.

"I was watchin' TV. I got bored. I decided to go for a ride." Billy defends.

"Did you happen to ride by Casey Becker's house?" Sheriff asks.

"No." Billy denies. "No, I didn't." Billy leans forward to look at the sheriff intensely. "Sheriff, I didn't kill anybody!"

"What about you Melaine what we're you doing at Sidney's house" the sheriff interrogates.

"I had a boy problem and I wanted to ask her advice" Laine half lies.

"Really?" Sheriff starts. "Because I heard through the grape vine that you and Stu Macher are doing just fine."

Lainey sighs "Can I have a pen and a piece of paper?" She questions.

"Melaine just say it" Benjamin demands.

"Not with him in the room" she nods towards Billy.

Billy looks at her offended.

Sheriff sighs, "We're gonna have to hold you, son, till we get those phone records." He informs the boy and motions for an officer to cuff him.

"This is crazy. You know that?" Billy says acting all innocent. He turns to his father who was staring him down. "I didn't do it."

The officer takes Billy away to holding as Hank follows his son out of the room.

"Now tell me why you were at Sidney's house" sheriff demands.

Melaine looks at her father with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry daddy."

It was that moment that Benjamin Alden knew something was wrong.

He places his hand on his daughters shoulder.

"Tell me" the sheriff says softly.

"I think I'm pregnant" Melaine voices.

When those words ring through Bens ears he suddenly falls straight to the ground unconscious.

•••

1562 words!!!!

Yallll. Benji literally said BYEEE LMAOOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 20.2K 26
You are 17 year old (Y/N) (L/N), living a peaceful life in the town of Woodsboro. Everything goes great: you have caring parents, friends, a boyfrien...
85.1K 2.7K 31
NOVALEE PRESCOTT is now in college with her sister Sidney Prescott and her best friend Randy meeks. A year ago, Stu macher "died," and Billy loomis...
200K 6.3K 26
IN WHICH Damien prescott knows about Billy Loomis and Stu Macher killing his mother and decides to keep it a secret. -------------------- [Billy loo...
537K 14.3K 41
NOVALEE PRESCOTT is the younger sister of Sidney prescott. novalee was the complete opposite of her sister and yet almost the same. novalee loved dr...