Lotus Flower Bomb

By yourstrulyraeee

๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ More

Disclaimer/Cast
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

EIGHT

14.5K 1.3K 758
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD
April 27th
Thursday

Kamari's backside leaned against the backseat door of the Ascari Blue Metallic exterior 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat SUV. The light smoky fog came from the back of the vehicle considering the SUV was running as he was conversing over Facetime with his brother.

"Nigga, I didn't call to see yo' long face ass," He fussed with his face scrunched up in camera while Ben looked back at him.

His thick–furry eyebrows furrowed, matching the scrunched-up facial expression only, Ben looked around the area of the space he was seating. Trying to find who the hell Kamari was talking to because it surely wasn't him.

Smacking his lips in annoyance "Put my baby on the phone jackass, nobody cares about seein' you. You already know the drill," He continued to fuss, slightly becoming annoyed.

"This is my phone dummy, fawk yew," Ben fussed back at him. "Nobody ever calls to check up on me. It's always about the baybe, what about me?" He complained and the sound of shifting happening in the distance background filled the speaker box.

"Nobody cares, Ima get her an iPad. I'm sick of yo' shit bitch," He huffed, averting his eyes to scan around the parking garage of his building before looking back down at his phone.

"She can't even hold her bottle! How yew gonna get her an iPad doofus," Ben looked at him as if he was stupid.

"I'ma get a tripod and you gonna set it up so I can call her stewpid," Kamari spoke in an obvious tone of voice causing Ben to suck in teeth in response. It seemed like the two brothers were fussing every time Kamari called to check up on K'yana. The way Kamari called his brother at all hours of the day, you would think he was the father.

He was joyful today Yasmine and Ben were finally allowing immediate family members only to come over and meet K'yana in person. Kamari cleared his whole schedule today, besides the plans he created with Samara just to be able to be the first to hold a two-month-old K'yana.

Everyone had to work first so he would have a few hours before everyone got there.

A few moments later, the sound of cocomelon playing in the background filled the speaker box, then the screen of the top of Ben's head changed to a view of K'yana laying on a white furry blanket. She was wide awake, looking directly upwards towards Ben's phone and fiddling with her fingers.

"Heyy tinks," A smile broke out over Kamari's lips and he took a screenshot picture of her.

"You gonna smile for me? You look so pretty," He started laughing when she stuck her tongue out making a humming noise. "What did you eat today? Yo' fava isn't over there starving yew is he?"

"Be talking tew her like she knows what y'all saying," Ben smartly remarked.

"Yew jealous of yo' my baby or something?" Kamari questioned, provoking Ben to suck his teeth in return. "Tinks barely like yo' ass so tread lightly bitch," He mugged.

"Nigga this is my daughter!" Ben argued, turning the camera back onto himself. "She came out my sack of balls bitch, ain't shit coming from yours. Talkin' about this yo' daughter, yo' hoe ass fucked my wife or something? You look like a dirty bitch that would do that shit tew,"

Kamari laughed and shook his head at his assumption "Dummy nobody wants Yas but yo' ass," He shot back.

Ben dramatically gasped "Bitch don't play wit' my wife cause you can't get a wife, you thot bucket!"

"Can y'all stop cursing around my damn baby, my goodness," He heard Yasmine fussing in the background. "Mari, you're still coming over, right?" She asked before poking her head in the camera with just a bald cap on–white liquid wiped around the perimeter of her hairline.

Kamari shook his head at the Kool-Aid grin on her face, he knew she was about to ask for something "Whatever it is, no. Get some else to do it," He dismissed her then he head popped upward after he heard the son of a child crying. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion seeing Grayson in Samara's arms, crying as if someone was harming him but Sam held the most annoyed facial expression.

"Go tew Sam's place and ask if she wants to come over to see K'yana. I would ask her but I blocked her number," Yasmine spoke anyways but Kamari wasn't listening to a word she was saying.

His focus was stuck on Samara stopping at her car first, attempting to put Grayson on the floor but he wasn't going for it.

"Why did you block her bae?" Ben questioned.

"Because I texted that bitch and she didn't text me back. So then I blocked her, thinking maybe she will ask Nae about me or something. Wonder why I blocked her, can you believe she didn't ask Nae? Do I not matter?" Yasmine ranted and Ben started laughing at her dramatic antics.

"Grayson! Hush!" Samara yelled, inducing Grayson to flinch considering the stern–basing vocal tone she produced. It shocked Kamari, he had never seen nor heard her raise her voice with so much frustration.

Especially towards Grayson. You would think she didn't have a strong bone in her body when it came to her son.

"Yeah, mama. When she gets here, you need to tell her off," Ben spoke.

Not being able to watch the scene of Sam struggling to get inside her car and the alarm of the vehicle also going off. "I'll think about it," He hung up the phone with Ben, slipping his phone into the pocket of his black NIKE tech suit before jogging over to the scene in front of him.

Usually, he wouldn't step in because he wasn't a parent. It was not more frustrating than a parent being told what to do by someone else with no real experience of parenthood. 

But at this very moment, he could see she needed some assistance. He just hoped that attempting to offer her help didn't backfire on him. He didn't want to place more stress on her than she probably already has.

"Lemme see Samara," He made his presence known coming up from behind her. He guessed he frightened her because she flinched in fear and quickly grabbed Grayson by his arm, clutching him close to her body in a protective manner. Even though he was still in distress, he silently cried rather loudly as before.

"N-no. I have–"

Kamari cut her off by taking her car keys anyways gently from her grasp. Shutting the loud noise of the car alarm off, he unlocked the doors from her "You was gettin' the car seat right?" He questioned, already making his way in the direction to the backseat behind the passenger side.

They were already getting in the car with him to ride over to Oak primary school. After all the asking Kamari has been doing with his mother, he was able to get a meeting for Samara even though the school didn't normally do tours. Today she and her other friend were supposed to be touring the school–specifically the pre-K Department.

Kamari was tagging along with her because she asked him to and he had to drop off the donation check from him and Ben.

Seizing the light in weight Spongebob-themed high-back booster car seat. He used his elbow to close the door back and then clicked the lock button of the keys since they were still in his hand. "Grayson, I'm not picking you up until you calm down. You're being very extra and embarrassing right now," Samara was squatting down in front of Grayson, swiping her knuckle across his wet cheeks.

Kamari could only chuckle, lugging the car seat in the direction of his SUV. He has seen many incidents where Grayson is overdramatic, he was a big momma's boy and crybaby. He could be very extra when it came to his behavior of not getting his way.

It was funny but at the same time–anyone could see from the outside looking in, it was very frustrating for Samara with her being a single parent.

Securing the car seat in his vehicle, the sounds of sniffles could be heard coming from behind him. "Come on lor man, you are a big boy remember?" He easily picked Grayson up in his arms and rubbed his back in hopes of soothing him. "If you stop cryin' and smile at ya mom, I'll getcha a donut," He told him as Samara fixed the Jordans ones on Grayson's feet.

Quickly lifting his head upward, Grayson rapidly nodded his head in response. Using the back of his hands to wipe his face, he briefly smiles at his mother's path before holding this thumb up at Kamari. Chuckling at the small child, he nodded in approval before placing him in the Vehicle.

"I got it," He mumbled, putting on his own seat belt buckles.

Nodding in response, Kamari closed the door. Before Samara could bypass him to the passenger door, latching his hand onto her arm and pulling her body into his– embracing her in a much-needed hug.

Growing up with a single mom, he understood how tough days could be. It wasn't all sugars and rainbows for good mothers in the world. Even if they don't request one, a hug was always needed. To either demonstrate appreciation or even just to let them know everything is going to be okay.

"Unt unt, watch out Mari," She attempted pushing his warm– suffocating bodily figure away from her.

"Samara take this damn hug. I'm not gonna be nice anymore so enjoy this," He patted her back and she stood stiff like a statue in his hold.

"Are you done?" She wondered, feeling as if they had been hugged–well as if Kamari had been hugging her longer than a minute.

"Hug me back," His large hand came crashing down on her ass, and Samara's body jerked forward from the hard impact–hissing in pain.

"Ouch, no," She took a deep breath while he chuckled "Move, you just did you the absolute most dawg," She forcefully shoved his body away from her with a frown displayed on her face.

"That hurts, you're so heavy-handed," She reached back, rubbing the sore cheek.

He misrepresented poking his bottom lip out "Aw, the baby wants me to rub it?" He asked, observing her heavily roll her eyes at him.

"Get a life, wanna touch on me so bad," She pursed her lips to the side. Stepping forward, she wrapped her arms around his torso, guiding her body close to his in filling the gap between the two "Thank you for the hug tho. Really needed it," Her words came out as a muffle.

Kamari was shocked she was even hugging him but he hugged her just as right back. Off the back, he noticed she wasn't an affectionate person when it came to touching beside her son.

He never used the word 'friend' too loosely, everyone doesn't deserve the loyalty that came with his friendship but Kamari could say he considered Samara a friend. They didn't text every day but they did practically see each other every day because of Grayson.

The bond the two formed was honestly what made Samara and Kamari become friends. They still bickered every chance they received because Kamari just couldn't be around her, not teasing her to the point they would fight–in a playful way though.

"He might be hungry, don't let him stress you too much," He rubbed her back then she pulled away from the hug.

Samara shook her head "I try not to. I feel so bad for yellin' at him especially out in public," She pushed one of her medium size–black boho–knotless braids behind her ear.

He could see the self-disappointment flashing over her face. "You have great patience when it comes to him. It's hard to not always be perfect all the time," He stepped ahead of her, opening the passenger door for her. They looked at each other with matching perplexed expressions. Kamari didn't know why he just opened the door for her, he never did that since he was younger for his mother.

"Oh, well thanks old man," She slapped his arm, grinning. "Wait, don't you turn 30 in three months? Awwww," She pouted.

Sucking his teeth at her, Kamari walked away from her "Yew about to be walking there," He grumbled, strolling around the vehicle to the driver's side.

"Dont be drivin' like a bat outta hell. I know how you SRT niggas get," Samara side-eyed him, putting her seat belt across her body after Kamari go in, closing the door behind him.

"Mama, dolla," Requested by Grayson with a short small laugh afterward.

"Ask me when we get b–KAMARI SLOW DOWN!" She screamed fussingly after Kamari sped his way through the parking garage–almost hitting the car that turned the corner. Kamari wasn't going to hit them, he's been driving since he was twelve, and he knew his limits and paces when he was behind the wheel.

"Hush and enjoy the ride lor girl," He turned the music up in order to tune her complaints out. Change by K CAMP filled the profound speakers, rumbling the leather black seats considering the base of the music.

_________________

"Do you think they would be put in the same class in the fall if they do decide to go here?" Gabe asked Lakeshia, following behind her right along with Samara and Kamari off the Pre-K hallway. They just finished looking around one of the few classrooms for the students while they were out reading time in the library of the primary school.

So far, Kamari couldn't tell if Samara liked the school or not because she hasn't said much during the whole tour. Grayson wasn't either besides being excited at the huge playground for the Pre-K department.

"Well, like I said before. Every school year is different but the ranking of the Pre-K varies from fifty to sixty-two students every year. It's only five teachers in this department but it could be possible but I don't specifically place students in the classes. It's more of a shuffle thing," Lakeshia clarified in her professional tone–soft voice.

She wasn't that nice on a day-to-day basis. At least not towards Kamari, he swore his mom was one of the meanest women he ever met. He got the real Lakeshia while others in her work environment got Ms.Blocker.

"Would we be able to get in contact with the teachers? Like during the school day for updates?" Samara questioned as Grayson lightly swung their hands. "Wait, is it okay to ask for updates or am I doing too much?" She nervously chuckled.

"Yew doing too much," Kamari muttered, stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets.

"Shut up Kazimir," Lakeshia spoke in a warning tone, cutting her eyes towards her son. Samara and Gabe chuckled at the mother and son duo having a stare-off.

"You mad fed ma," Kamari shook his head, not understanding why she would say his middle name in public.

Just embarrassing, what if they were scammers?

"Ohh, that's where you get the KKS from," Samara nodded, and Kamari thinned his lips together–making a straight facial expression.

"Nobody calls him that stewpid shit besides people in the ring," Lakeshia grumbled, shaking her head again and gaining small laughs from Samara and Gabe–again.

Smacking his teeth, he looks down at Grayson "You didn't hear her Gray? She said a bad word," He snitched.

Grayson scrunched his face, turning his head to face Lakeshia "I not hear s no-no word," He looked upwards at his mom.

"Oh, but you hear dem clear as day when it's Mari and I huh?" Samara questioned, with Kamari co-signing with her.

He was so bogus sometimes, he racked money up from them two but when it's others cursing. He wants to act deaf and not pay attention but pays attention to everything else.

Samara told him that he has a money jar in his room with all the dollars he has collected from them. When she counted it, it was one hundred and twenty dollars in the glass jar.

It was a shame. Although, it did help a bit with them watching what they said around him. He repeated everything like a mockingbird or asked one-to-many questions about conversations.

"Yew need soap Mommy and Mari," Grayson nodded, causing them each to suck their teeth.

Lakeshia laughed at them "Back to your question doe," She began, remembering what Samara asked her before they got sidetracked. "I can't be a thousand percent sure you will be able to always get an update throughout the day. But yew can ask the teacher the first day or during open house in September and y'all two could work something out," She explained.

"September? Yall start school in September here? When do kids get out?" She sounded confused, looking between everyone.

Gabe nodded "Back in Philly, we always started school in September and then got out around the beginning of June," He replied with Kamari nodding in agreement.

Sometimes he forgets she is from the South, their school system was a lot different from theirs up North. Well some, he used to have homeboys that moved to the south in middle school. They always complained about starting school in early August and getting out at the end of May.

"Most schools don't start in September but a good amount does," Lakeshia shrugged.

"Okay, what about lunch? Would I be able to send him with food that could be heated up?" She asked as they began walking in the direction of the main office.

Tuning the conversation out now, Kamari's eyes naturally tailed down to Samara's backside. She wore the black skims set with her stomach showing. He spotted a peek of the new dragon tattoo a bit on her side–looking fire on her and her ass sat up perfectly.

He studied the way her hips moved efforts, he always teased her about the way she walked. It was as if she walked like a woman on a runway stage especially considering her 5'7 height.

It was cute and funny at the same time.

Finishing the rest of the tour, the three adults and one child were finally leaving the school building after saying their bye's to Lakeshia. Kamari picked Grayson up in his arms due to his whining for Samara to pick him up but she wouldn't. She was trying to get him out of the habit of being picked up so much but Mari couldn't help it.

He couldn't stand the sound of Grayson whining, it hurt his heart.

"Really Kamari?" She squinted her almond-shaped eyes at him while Grayson placed his head on Kamari's shoulder.

"Just vibe, he's sleepy right now," He reasoned with her, exciting the double doors after her. Pausing briefly in her tracks, she stared at him for a second. Not saying a word, only rolling her eyes, she began walking again.

He knew he probably pissed her off but he would deal with it later. Grayson being sleepy was a random excuse but he could actually be sleepy without saying it.

"How y'all feel about it? I liked it better than that charter school we toured yesterday," Gabe using his hand to block the sun from beaming in his sight of vision. Kamari eyed Gabe closely as they approached their vehicles, he didn't know how felt about him just yet. This was his first time meeting him after all and Kamari didn't like anyone when he first met them.

His judgment couldn't be taken truthfully seriously sometimes. Not the first meeting at least.

"I honestly liked it and it's not that far like I assumed it would be," Samara leaned back on the back of Kamari's SUV "I just didn't like it being only five teachers you know? How can they control all these four or five-year-olds?" She frowned.

"They're trained for that Sam, I'm sure they can handle ten or eleven kids," Kamari chuckled.

"I'm a mother and I can barely handle one child," She twisted her lips.

Gabe chuckled "Ard, Ima hit you up later. I gotta go get North from my mama," Gabe gave Samara a side hug.

"All the way in Philly?" She questioned as Gabe dapped Grayson up then Kamari.

"Nah, my moms and her boyfriend are here for a few days. They lookin' for a place here and shit to be closer to us," He told her, taking the keys from his pocket.

"Oh okay, be safe," She told him as he walked to his Tahoe SUV a couple cars down and Kamari started going towards the right side of the Vehicle, unlocking the door with his keys.

"What are y'all doin' later?" Kamari asked, tugging on the backseat door handle.

Sam shrugged one shoulder "Nothing. Probably take a nap and feed him. Why?" She wondered, standing out the doorway of the passenger side.

Kamari carefully placed a drowsy Grayson inside, putting his seatbelt buckles on for him since he looked close to being knocked out–sleep. "I'm going to see my niece today. Yas wanted me to ask if you could come too," He softly closed the door.

Samara looked off to the side before shrugging yet again "Yeah, I need to curse her out for being so dramatic. Blocking me when she ain't even give me thirty minutes to text her back," She rolled her eyes, getting inside the vehicle.

Kamari only shook his head, going around to the left side of the car. They both are dramatic and just haven't seen it yet.

_________________

"Oh my God, do you think she is teething?" Yasmine asked Samara with concern laced in her voice, peeking over at Samara who was carefully holding K'yana in her arms while she slept. Samara was finally able to hold the baby after Kamari had been hogging her for the last two or three hours.

The only reason she was able to get K'yana was because he had to go to the restroom.

Kamari and Samara, including her husband, looked at her funny "Umm, she is only two months right? I'on think babies can be teething that early hun," Samara chuckled, smiling down at the small baby. Her small pink plush lips poked out in a duck face form position, her forehead held small wrinkles and ever so often her tiny slightly wide nose curled up.

Looking at her caused Samara to miss when Grayson was this small. She doubts she would ever get pregnant again from how awful her first pregnancy was and the thought of being with a man again was non-existent for her.

"Dang, you know new generations babies are different. I was thinking of puttin' her in a walker last night," She smiled, using the pink-colored bib around K'yana's neck to wipe the slobber from the corner of her mouth.

"Honestly, I think you should do it. I wanna see how that would work," Samara said after thinking about it for a second. She just wanted to see how the baby would react.

"Seee and Ben said I was crazy," Yas rolled her eyes then the doorbell went off inside the house–indicating someone was at the door.

Ben smacked his teeth, raising upward from the loveseat "Y'all both are crazy. She's only two months old, and can barely hold herself up without any help," He shook his head, going to answer the door.

Yasmine waved him off "He is always so technical. I'ma do it when he's not here," She whispered to Samara, causing her to laugh at her silliness. She could wholeheartedly tell Yasmine was going to be the fun parent that lets her child do anything their heart desires.

"Waddup my brothaaaa," Lanae beamed, entering through the front door thrust hole–still dressed in her uniform attire.

Ben shook his head as he closed the door "Stop being so loud, the baby is sleeping," He told her, locking the door.

Waving his statement off, she faced the living room and her smile slowly flowed into a confused expression once her eyes landed on Samara "How did you get here? I didn't see your car outside," She removed the black-shaded glasses from her face.

Opening her mouth to reply, her words were cut short because Grayson jumped up from the spot beside Samara on the couch "Nae Nae!" Excitement cascaded from the small person attacking her legs in a hug.

Lanae gasped, bending down close to his short height "Hi my Soso! I missed you soo much," She pressed small pecks around his face causing him to laugh uncontrollably at her affection.

Samara smiled at the two, Grayson spilling the beans about his whole day. Minus the part of him causing hell with Samara this morning. He stressed her out so much this morning, she doesn't remember the last time she was that overwhelmed with no help. Although she attempted to act, she was grateful when Kamari stepped in to help.

She was remarkably close to having a mental breakdown. Because she didn't know what was wrong neither would he tell her.

"Sam, lemme get the baby back before Nae tries to take her," Kamari came and sat in the spot that used to be Grayson's.

"No, you have been hogging her all day. Let someone else whole her," She furrowed her eyebrows and he only blinked his eyes a few times at her.

"Gir–Gimme my damn niece. She doesn't even know you like that," He fussed, reaching his hands from K'yana but Samara moved her arm away from him quickly. But not fast enough that it startled K'yana in her sleep.

"Nae hurry up and wash your hands before your brother takes her again," Samara snitched, sticking her tongue out at Kamari.

"Oop, come on Soso. We have to go wash my hands," She lifted Grayson in her arms and then hurried down the hallway in the direction of the half bathroom while Grayson laughed uncontrollably at her.

"You a lor snitch. Needa take yo' ass on somewhere," He grumbled, settling back on the couch.

"Ain' shit lor 'bout me," She mocked his tone of voice.

"Lor ass mosquito bites on yo' chest. What do you mean?" He teased by raising one arched eyebrow.

Samara's jaw physically dropped "But you asked to suck on these li' mosquito bites tho. Stop playin' with me Kamari," Using her free right hand, she forcibly mushed his head as he laughed at her.

"Ayo, you down bad woe," Ben, and Yasmine cracked up.

"Nobody said that shit. You must want me to suck on it since you brought it up?" He smirked. Samara playfully rolled her eyes, looking down at K'yana as she attempted to hide her blushing cheeks.

"The world is yours," She looked back over at him, catching him slowly dragging his tongue over his bottom lips. As they stared at each other for a second, it was cut short by the laughing of Grayson coming back with Lanae.

"Wheew, he is so freakin' heavy, you gettin' big Soso," Nae placed him on his feet.

Grayson ran up to Samara and looked at K'yana. "You want to say something to the baby now?" Samara reached her hand to his face, wiping a piece of lint off. He's been in a funky attitude the whole time, everyone guesses he didn't favor all the attitude going to K'yana instead of him. Samara tried to make up for it but he wanted Kamari's attention instead.

Grayson slowly shook his head no "Baby sleep, Mommy," He held a deep frown on his face, tilting to the side a bit.

"Yeah, but she can still hear you. She said she wants to be your friend when she starts walking," Samara told him.

"Baby mean?" He folded his tiny arms on his chest, giving Samara a questionable expression.

"My baby looks mean Gray?" Yas chuckled.

Grayson shrugged his shoulders "Baby boring. Always sleep," He stared at K'yana as if he was trying to figure her out. "WAKE UP!" He shouted in her face while tapping her stomach in the process. K'yana jumped with her face curling up but soon relaxed back in her rest.

"No no, you don't yell at baby," Samara frowned, immediately grabbing his wrist while everyone laughed at the innocent mistake.

Grayson poked his bottom lip out "Sowwy Mama," He took his wrist away from her then stepped back from her.

"Your mama isn't mad," Kamari told him before Samara could and she nodded in agreement. "We just have to let K'yana sleep for a little while longer but when she is up, you can play and talk to her. Okay?" He smiled, causing Samara's heart to flutter a bit at their interaction.

Samara was only thankful they were laughing instead of getting annoyed by him. Especially Ben and Yasmine, she understood how it was to always want your baby to get their rest, especially if they were on a sleeping schedule like K'yana was.

Grayson nodded "Baby pleaseeee wake up. I have apple juice," He stepped forward to Samara again, trying to bribe the sleeping baby.

"Yeah Soso, tell her to wake up because her Favorite teetee is here," Nae smiled, reaching over Grayson's head and gently taking the baby, along with the thin pink plush blanket.

"Where is Chanel? Is she coming over later?" Yasmine wondered, exhaustly placing her head on her husband's shoulder then he placed her short legs over his lap.

"I don't know and I honestly don't care. We're not exactly on speaking terms right now," She scooted over directly to the edge of the loveseat in order for Grayson to sit with her as well considering he followed her holding the baby.

"Yall arguing over Evan again?" Ben questioned, referring to Chanel's toxic boyfriend while eyeing his little sister closely.

Lanae carelessly shrugged her shoulders "I'm not arguing with nobody that wants to act like a retarded blonde over a man. Tuh, not even a man. He's an immature weirdo," She carefully positioned K'yana in her arms to support her neck.

Samara took out her phone, and placed her face ID in. Clicking on the green icon in the shape of messages, she scrolled a bit before clicking on her and Chanel's messages.

Chanel🤍

Today 5:50 PM

Hey boo! Are you coming over
Yas and Ben's today?

Hey girl and prolly not🥲

I'm at work waiting for my
man to pick me up with my
car. I doubt he will bring me over.

Can you tell them I'll
come another time?

Yeah, be safe♥️

"She said she is working a double shift today so she might come. But she will come another time when she is off," Samara lied, clicking out the message thread. She didn't want to tell them she was waiting for Evan to put her up in her car. That was kinda embarrassing, especially considering everyone refers to him as a bum.

She also didn't want to start anything by repeating Evan not wanting to bring her over.

"Target has double shifts?" Ben wondered.

"Yeah, she probably did the morning shift and is gonna close too. I'on know, mind yours," Samara bucked her eyes at him.

"I still think we should get her that lor shop by the gym for her birthday Mari," Ben spoke, basically putting Kamari on the spot. Kamari has shown Samara pictures of the small store, she thought it would be a great idea for Chanel to start off in her small restaurant.

Scoffing at his statement, he dropped his phone in Samara's lap "I ain' givin' her a fuck ass thing but some common sense that she doesn't have,"

"The no-no words, Mari!" Grayson held his hand out causing Kamari to suck his teeth.

"Mann, I gotchu later," He lightly chuckled, "Which one should I pick, Sam?" He asked, pointing his finger at his phone still on her lap while everyone else started talking about Lanae's day at work.

She side-eyed him, picking the phone up "I'm scared to swipe anything on your phone," She curled her top lip upward, knitting her eyebrows downward. The last time she swiped on his phone, she saw a nude photo of Adah. Still, when she sees her at work, she can't get the image out of her head.

She did look really good though. Her body was definitely inspiring.

"Don't go too far. You might see yourself," He smirked.

She scrunched her face up "Baby the only way you seeing all this is in person," She said. She swore, if he wasn't picking at her, he was trying to flirt with her. It was sickening because it came from him, the whore himself. She knew he just said the same things to other women, that's why she never took him seriously and played into it.

"I'll remember that," He noted, making her heavily roll her eyes.

Gonna be waiting until pigs and cows learn to fly fucking with me.

"Boy, what am I looking at?" She chuckled, tapping his phone with her thumb before it could go off.

"Which picture should I go with? I already have four other pictures for the slide but outta the tew, which should I go with?" He questioned, leaning closer to her. His strong Dior Cologne suffocated her nostrils of breathing, she inhaled a long swift. She could smell him before but when he got closer, it was more in-depth.

She did a quick swipe between the two photos before she got sidetracked.

Shrugging one shoulder "Post both, I like the different shades of browns aesthetic," She gave him the phone back. She admired the way he dressed, it was different and fit his style a lot.

"Bet, go like my stuff too," He told her.

"Don't you have a million followers? I'm positive their likes is enough. I don't have an Instagram anyways," She says, watching him type of caption from the new post.

"I have two point five actually. Thank yew very much," He spoke playfully, clicking the post button. "Why don't you have one? You should be takin' pics of your fits," He told her, dropping his phone in lap and stretching his arm on the back of couch.

"I'm not social media person, that's all," She uttered, looking down at her fingers. She used to love posting pictures of her and her son, but now they were off the grid. Samara did miss posting especially because she loved dressing.

Even though she didn't think she always put that shit on all the time.

Kamari hummed in response, not pushing the conversation more after seeing how uncomfortable she got.

___________________________________

Yurrrrrr this was supposed to be out last week but yew know.

Seems like Sam and Gabe liked the school, do y'all think they will go with Oaks or keep looking?

I'ma start doing other ppl's povs in the future so don't be shocked when you see them😝

Step daddy Mari mhm YAWP😝 it's step daddy season chileeee, y'all better go get y'all one of those😜

Samara lying for Chanel? Do y'all think she should've just told the truth?

Ion know how to flirt so i hope what Sam and Mari be doing is consider flirting LMFAOOOO

830 votes for an update!!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 111K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.
20K 1K 19
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
200K 5.8K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
34.7K 2.4K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ