To Be An Omega

By im_just_a_person_321

The Badger Series (Book 4) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Oliver Badger is an Omega, who has to dea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Extra Content

Chapter 37

330 9 0
By im_just_a_person_321

Edward's POV

"I have way too much energy today." Oliver tells me.

"Yeah?" I ask him, and he nods.

"Chase me." I demands, and I smirk at him before I run off, I quickly grab Alex from the living room, and I run outside with him in my arms.

I run towards the woods trying not to go too fast, so Oliver will believe that he might be actually able to catch me.

Alex screams in joy making me laugh, I look back to see that Oliver is doing his best to catch up to me.

I slow down a bit, to let him get close, but when he extends his hand to catch me, I run slightly faster.

He groans, and I chuckle at his frustration, after a moment he seems to use all of his stranth to run as fast as he can, so I do the same, and I leave him far behind in a matter of seconds.

I look back when I hear the he has stopped, and I see that he is frowning.

"I thought that I almost got you, but you were just faking." He tells me with a playful angry expression, while he walks towards me.

I let him come closer, but I already know that he will use any opportunity to catch me of guard, so when he is a few metres from me, I start to run again.

He groans laudly, confirming that it was his intention, I run just out of his reach for a while, he seems to get tired, so I decide that I shouldn't take him too far, since I will have to carry him back, if he won't be able to run anymore.

I make a sharp turn back making Alex scream happily, we I run back to our house, already hearing that my mate is out of breath.

"Where are you going?" Oliver shouts from behind me, as I pass our house.

I don't answer, and I continue to run until I reach the pack house.

Thankfully I spot Alex's babysitter outside, talking to some guys, so I run faster to make some distance between me an Oliver.

"Hey, can you take him for an hour?" I ask him.

"Sure." He tells me, so I kiss Alex on the head, and I hand him over to the babysitter, he doesn't seem to mind, so I run off again, since Oliver is getting close.

I run back to our house, this time I run inside, as soon as I reach it.

Oliver follows behind me, and he reaches me when I enter the bedroom.

I pick him up, and I carry him towards the bathroom.

"You have to shower." I tell him.

"You too." He responds.

We end up showering together, and when we're done he goes to redress himself into some clean clothes, but I pick him up, and I carry him to our bed instead.

I put him down, and I start to kiss his neck, making him sigh in appreciation, so I continue down his body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.8K 50
The Badger Series (Book 2) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Mason Badger is a teenage werewolf, he's living in the pack that his adoptive fa...
7.9M 265K 36
❤Cover by @TayTay_1996 Kaleb has recently turned nineteen still anticipating the arrival of his mate. Much to his surprise the omega happens upon a...
2.2M 77.7K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...
370K 14.5K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...