๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ป | ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™™๏ฟฝ...

By imquiteasimp

๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ... More

๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ป
๐˜ช. ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!
๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ...๐˜–๐˜๐˜
๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ??
๐˜ท. ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™ ๐˜”๐˜Œ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜›
๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ช๐˜น. ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜บ
๐˜น. ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
๐˜น๐˜ช. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ
๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ
๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค
๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜น๐˜ท. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต
๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ??
๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜น. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜บ
๐˜น๐˜น. ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ!
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท. ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜บ?
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜‰๐˜œ๐˜”
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. 18๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜น. ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜” ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜ 
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น. ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 2
FUCK YOU ALL
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด?
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
GUYS IM ALIVE
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ

๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 1

4.1K 122 40
By imquiteasimp

————
THIRD PERSON

————
INTRO

"MORNING EVERYONE.." NAILEA GRUMBLED LOWLY TO THE CAMERA IN HER HAND. "It's the morning after my album release party/ euros celebrations party." Nai mumbled running her hand down her face tiredly.

"Safe to say it was an... interesting night."

The camera then showed a small clip of Nailea licking tequila off of Jude's abs as he laid down on a table.

Where his shirt was..? no one knew.

Next thing you knew the camera zoomed in on the two teenagers dancing around as Nailea not so innocently danced on Jude, not before taking a massive swing of a random bottle in her hand.

Unbeknownst to them the camera zoomed into the background just in time to catch mason falling off a table with Phil laughing loudly at him.

"But very PG of course!" She said sarcastically.

"We leave for Egypt at like 5 and it's currently 10 so i should be getting ready to go and all that innit? but i fucking can't because..." She trailed off moving the camera up so that the body of the infamous 18 year old boy was in frame.

"I'm stuck! and i've tried waking him up but he just keeps falling asleep again." Nai stressed, poking the side of the boys face gently attempting to awaken him.

"Judeee!" She moaned after a while of trying, "Fuck off man i'm trynna sleep." He mumbled back at the girl, sounding annoyed.

"i don't give a fuck wake up!" She snapped, hoping he would finally get up , instead the boy just turned and gave her a side eye before falling back asleep.

Nai letting out a groan

"Look who woke up!!" Nailea sang jokingly, before grabbing the grumpy brum boy's chin squishing it slightly. Jude however was not happy to be awake, which was shown from the annoyed face that stayed on his face.

"He's a bit grumpy bless him but he'll get over it!" She dismissed, letting go of him.

"anyways we're now ready and we're just about to go to the airport right now, and we'll meet everyone there. so next time i'm vlog we should be there!"

"bye!" jude waved to the camera with a cute yet sleepy smile on his face.

"What you saying my people's it's your boy bukayo on the Kayo Cam here, today i will be taking you through what exactly footballers do on their holiday." He said standing beside their pool that was outside of the humungous villa that was booked for them. a tiny mic in his hand

"walk with me please!" They then began walking to where majority of the boys were, seeing John Kyle and Luke all sat around a table all in their swimming shorts, "here we have some of the elders — and they're being boring as per just sitting round chillaxing. Boys anything to say to the the camera?" Bukayo asked, only receiving two middle fingers from john and luke who were not very pleased by being called one of the 'elders'. Kyle however just stayed completely silent, staring at the bukayo intensely.

".... Okay" He dragged perplexed, "let's go before he flashes us.." Saka joked before speedily walking away not before kyle piped up, "What?"

"What?" Bukayo quickly replied acting just as confused as though he didn't say anything.

"— anywayyy!" he sang, before skipping over to another group of boys, "over here we got the boys that bring the authentic and necessary melanin... Marcus..trent...phillipe!"  Bukayo introduced exaggeratedly each boy either giving a small wave or a small gesture. "Philly.. please tell how does it feel being the blackest boy out here? How do you get all the ladies? Please tell us!" Kayo joked shoving his baby mic that he stole from Nailea into the very much white boy's face.

"Well.. you know what they say.. the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice." He smoothly said before winking at the camera. Trent couldn't keep his laugh in as he let out a small chuckle.

"you literally look like a piece of paper bro shut up!"

"he says dating the whitest girl out there!" phil quickly fired back making trent shut his mouth quickly. "that's no funny"

"nah bro just firm it, your fault to get with a snow bunny." Marcus piped up after watching silence.

"You ready?"

"Uh... i think so, but i can't see you." Jude replied back to his girlfiend, a confused look on his face.

Nailea confused by what he meant questioned, "what do you mean?"

"Well I can see you, but the camera can't."

This made her even more confused so she aturned around to look at the he boy whom she instructed to record her, "that cus your pointing at yourself J!" she scolded qently.

"Ohhh.." he replied before giving the camera a sweet smile, which brought a huge smile onto his girlfriends face. "stop being cute and focus!" she chuckled flicking his cheek before turning the camera the correct way.

"okay count me in!" She said running back to her position

"okay..." he mumbled before staying silent, ignoring his one instruction.

Nailea once more confused turned around giving the boy a perplexed expression, "count me in!"

"oh i thought i did... i think i did it in my head." he confessed scratching his head nervously.

"Okay — count out loud please?" she asked to which he nodded in reply before going back to her original position.

"okay gotcha... three...two...." he trailed off.

nailea throwing her head back in frustration, "Jude!" She shouted turning back round to the boy, "Calm down! i needed to sneeze" he shouted back. "well great now it's gone!" he said annoyed.

"well great! do your job!" she sarcastically replied.

"Oh hey! didn't see you there!" Nailea stated before letting out a fake laugh, silently praising jude for finally getting his instructions right.

"well since your here lemme show you around our room!" She said before opening the door to reveal Naila and Jude's room.

"Soo this is the hallway very chic and modern but welcoming.. then to you left you see this massive mirror." She said before Jude turned the camera to the mirror as the two of them posed.

"aww when you edit this, send me that pic we look cute."

"okay... anyway moving on!" she said before continuing on with her room tour.

"and finally this is our bed.. where i will be sleeping.."

"and getting bent over.." Jude butted in, slowly decreasing in confidence as his girlfriend glared at him with a disappointed look.

"...are you proud of yourself?" She finally replied in a blunt tone.

"...yeah." he said cheekily with a shit eating grin on his face one that nailea couldn't help but smile at.

"anyway that's all for our room i hope you have all enjoyed this, and we'll see you tomorrow, bye!!" Nailea said cutely before pouting to the camera before jude turned the camera around and waved himself, "bye!"

(liyah's notes)

egypt vlog part 1!!!!!

i hope you guys enjoy this type of chapter for their vlogs

but next chapter will have a lot more so enjoy!!

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.3K 57
.... แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด…แด€แดษด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ, ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส€แดœษชษด แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด€ แดษชสŸสŸษชแดษด สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ...
373K 9K 22
mason mount. ยฉ CENTRALCZN, 2021
79.4K 226 3
๐‘๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ โžThe act of loving someone who loves you backโž In which Aria gets added to the England fotball team groupchat by accident or In wh...