A Survivor's life in the dung...

נכתב על ידי TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139

Chapter 14

884 32 5
נכתב על ידי TheManCandy

*Narration*

"ENDLESS BATTLE!!!"

August battle cry booms in the air, as his mana condense inside him, filling every part of his body, traveling at every crevices of it.

His senses go into overdrive as everything around him begins moving in slow motion.

Beowulf started glowing a radiant red, as its cold steel started gaining heat from the magic it received from August.

Then he moved, like a natural calamity, a hurricane of blades, he charges at the god with strength and speed a level four adventurer shouldn't have.

'This fucking son a bitch' was all Heracles could think of as he hurriedly blocked the incoming barrage of slash from August's spear.

The god was shocked, he knew he was fast but not like this, he kept getting cut, small and shallow yet every cut draws blood which made the warrior infront of him gain speed and strength.

But the god wasn't satisfied, with a feral roar he swung at the challenger with a force strong enough that all his previous attacks seemed tamed in comparison.

Like clockwork, August skill takes hold, Beowulf's call, every skill, experience, and knowledge in fighting all the previous owners of the spear had culminated into him. He dodge the attack within a hair's breadth, the mace inches away from his face. He spun around and slammed the weapon at the goods knee.

The blow sent the god reeling in pain as his knees buckled from it, he was such a big god so attacking and breaking his center of gravity made him almost fall from one strike alone.

Quick the spear rose aiming at the God's jaw, but Heracles has way too many battle experiences, He twists his neck as the spear passes cutting his lower jaw but otherwise harmless.

August thought the strike would land, afterall his god was off balance, he put too much force on the strike that he over committed to it, he's body was wide open.

*BOOM!*

A clubbing blow sent August flying as he spit out blood, he broke 4 ribs from the impact as his body rogdolled in the air.

But Heracles was not done, he dashed at August, catching his leg, he then proceeded to slam the man into the ground creating a small crater, his strength seemingly breaking the laws of physics as the boy's body bounced like a ball.

He then kicked him at his solar plexus, his strike literally kicked the air out of him as the man hung on to his consciousness.

"Had enough?!" Heracles asked as August lay face first at the ground. "I told you son, you already passed the test, this fight holds no point now."

But August was determined, consequences be damned, as long as he can still fight he will persevere. He started to move, his mind willing his body to stand as he pushed with all his strength just to get his face off the ground.

"Give up." Heracles' voice reached his ear. Give up? no... he can still fight.

His knees shaking, his body broken, yet his will is still firm, he stood up, shaky and groggy from the onslaught he received.

"C- come on old man, don't go soft on me now." his voice is shaky and tired, yet he could still taunt his god. Using his spear for support he raised his arms as he gestured for the god to come to him, a smile plastered on his now broken face. "Is that all y- you got?"

Heracles' sigh as he placed his mace on his shoulder, he could see that his child was in no condition to fight. Even a flick from him would send August into dream land, so if he wants to go out on his own terms, so be it.

He walked towards August, relaxed and unhurried. He decided to knock his child out, to give him a good and well deserved rest. And he will use his fist of love as he calls it. He just thought that he is just such a loving and caring God.

He stood in front of August, he loaded his fist, seeing the state of his child he decided 5% would do, it was enough to make the kid go night night. He would just have a healer from the village take a look at him after his unconscious.

But that was a mistake, Heracles let his guard down, thinking that the battle was won. That assumption was all that August would need. He was waiting for this moment.

As Heracles delivered his punch, August moved his body, timing the strike to deliver a counter to his god.

Gripping his spear with all his strength, he willed his body to move, he willed his mana to aid him, sending whatever remained at his spear, everything he showed Heracles was a bluff, sure he was hurt, but with endless battle, activated the pain was essentially manageable. Countless of experiments with his magic, countless broken bones, countless scars, bruises and pain, all for this moment.

This was his now or never, his all or nothing.

Heracles was caught off guard, the moment he moved for the punch, August moved along with him, the timing, the angle, it was all perfection.

'Fuck' he thought to himself, he always thought the importance of not letting the guard down, that the battle was never over unless you make sure that it's over. He applauds the ingenuity of the kid. He taught him well, he was proud of his work. He really is such a great god.

But his pride won't allow him to lose in such a fashion.

He knows that August would dodge his fist, so he changed its trajectory, his fist now aimed at the ground as he used 40% of his strength.

*BOOM!*

The ground exploded at the strength of the god, the very earth shook at his power, its shockwave created a crater as debris flew everywhere. the blow sent August flying off as the shockwave assaulted his body.

Tumbling in the air August landed on his feet, he was in awe at the aftermath of Heracles' blow.

"Holy shit." was all August has to say, such power, such strength. He can't help but smile at his god. He made the right decision in choosing him.

as the dust settles he could see Heracles standing tall, the God who is the embodiment of strength and power, at the center of the crater, his god stands under the radiant sun, oozing authority and pride.

"August, this is quite enough. I already told you that you have passed my test." Heracles spoke, his voice proud of what the Kid has become. "You have already proven your strength, your worth. You have already proven that you are a gallant warrior."

"Yeah... but I haven't beaten you yet." August replied, his eyes scanning the god, searching for an opening to take, he missed his chance, but he is sure he'll find another. The magic in his body is still going strong, he can feel his power rising the longer this fight drags on. he just needed another chance, another opening. "And right now, I can feel myself frow stronger and stronger, I can beat you right here, right now."

"HAHAHAHAH!!!" Heracles' laughed, 'this child of mine really believed that he could beat me.' he thought to himself as he saw August's eyes, burning in determination, in belief that he could win. "If you really think that it seems that there is one more lesson that you have yet to learn."

Heracles' voice suddenly became serious, The wind in the plane suddenly vanished, everything went quiet, yet the silence seemed so loud in August's ears.

He's body suddenly felt pressure, like something was pushing him to the ground, it felt heavy, the atmosphere of the place became so dense.

'What the hell is this?' His mind ran wild, he didn't know what was happening, his palms were sweaty, knees weak, arms were heavy.

He looked at his god and felt aura like he never felt before.

Heracles unleashed his godly aura.

"Neat trick you got there old man." August feigned ignorance, he pushed what he was feeling inside deep down as he swallowed his saliva, trying to act tough in front of the force he was facing.

"..." Heracles didn't answer him, he just stood there, his eyes staring straight at August's.

I gotta go, I have to make the first strike, I have to take the tempo. He said to himself, hyping himself up as his hand gripped Beowulf harder. He unleashed his mana and took a step towards his god.

But as he took that step the pressure became more intense, as a radiant light glowed brightly, it was Heracles, the light was beautiful to look at but at the same time, it was terrifying. the golden light shining from Heracles presence made August's body stop on his tracks.

"Stand down child." his voice, calm and serene yet it carries a lot of weight.

August gritted his teeth, pushing himself to continue, to march forward, commanding his mana and body to follow his will... But it didn't listen to him, his body felt like stone, his mana didn't move by his will. "ARGHHH!!!" He screamed, trying his best to force his body.

But the pressure kept on rising.

August knelt to the ground, dropping his spear, his eyes filled with tears... He lost...

"..." he couldn't speak, he thought that he had a chance, but oh how wrong he was. He never really stood a chance against his god.

"August, raise your head." Heracles spoke, his voice filled with divinity as he walked and stood in front of his child. "Bravery is a weapon, It can be harnessed to face ones fears, to conquer it." He knelt down to face his child, his eyes filled with sincerity a father would have in talking to his son. "It shows the heart of a warrior." he placed his hand on top of August's head.

"..." August was silent, but he raised his head to look at his god.

"Bravery isn't all about facing your fear, it isn't all about showing your strength. It is also brave to admit that you have been beaten, it is not cowardly to run, to acknowledge defeat, to know one's limit."

Heracles stood up offering his hand to August.

"A warrior will face its fair share of challenges, that is just how the world works, it will bring you down, beat you up, make you kneel in defeat... I myself suffered from fear, I myself lost people in the pursuit of strength." There was a certain melancholy in the god's voice. "Sometimes in life you can't just push on, you need to know when it is time to let go."

August took the god's outstretched hand, and Heracles pulled him up, helping him stand on his feet.

"But letting go doesn't mean that you should just cower in fear, after all you still have to face it. remember this lesson August, and remember it well, no matter how many times life pushes you down, no matter how many times it beats you up, no matter how many times it brings you to your knees in defeat... You can always stand right back up, you can always fight another day, and you will eventually win if you keep on improving yourself... You have to know one's limit in order for you to push through it, to break past your limit."

Heracles then points at August's heart, as his eyes look at his child, his eyes filled with love for his child, determination to make him strong, to make him brave, to make his son walk a path that would lead to a fulfilled life.

"Your heart will guide you in your life, follow it, do what you want, and be brave enough to face the challenges ahead but to also to admit that you have been beaten. You can always fight another day."

Tears started to well up in August's eyes, emotions of thankfulness, of gratitude, of love, all for his god.

The adventures might have saved his life, but Heracles saved August's "life" and for that he will be eternally grateful for his god.

Tears started to fall from his eyes, Heracles might see him as a man, a warrior, but deep down, he was still a 15 year old boy.

with a smile, he looked at his god, he could only show his appreciation to his god by saying.

"Thank you..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
***

Hey guys, chapter 14 is done, As usual I won't be posting tomorrow, you all know the drill by now.

Please leave a comment, a review and feedback so I can improve on writing this fanfic. every little thing helps as it allows me to see your preference on things and would help me write a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

thanks for picking up this fanfic. hope you guys like it.

good day, love y'all.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.5K 254 15
''I'm tired" Getting isekai is fun they say. Isekai is great they say, bullshit. Everything is all fun and games until you're the one who ended up ex...
72.1K 851 41
Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning he is shy, and scared around them. Thro...
6.7K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
46.9K 1.4K 25
"i'll love you to death but I'll expect the same from you" ✧・゚: *✧죽음의 천사・゚:*✧ y/n is super obsessive over people once she falls in love with them an...