The Fated Journey: A Tale of...

Od heavena7

Damon arrives to meet Haley and Parera. Dates are chosen for their wedding. He asks her, Do you like me? She... Viac

Copyrights
Chapter 1: When They Meet
Chapter 2: Heart Broken
Chapter 3: Her Passion
Chapter 4: Katsuya
Chapter 5: Werewolf Attack
Chapter 6: Chilseok Festival
Chapter 7: A Visit To India

Prologue

5 0 0
Od heavena7

Damon arrives to meet Haley and Parera. Dates are chosen for their wedding.

He asks her, Do you like me?

She says, "Yes".

Haley is a passionate and creative person who has a deep love for creating unique and mesmerizing scents. She has a keen attention to detail and is constantly experimenting with new blends. She takes great pride in her work and is always striving to create the perfect fragrance. Despite her focus on her career, Haley is kind-hearted and caring towards others. Damon, on the other hand, is a wealthy and charming playboy who has a reputation for being a ladies' man.

What holds Haley in her upcoming future?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
58.7K 1.8K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...