๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„

By concinnityy_

"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ... More

๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž/๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๏ฟผ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–

124K 1.9K 4.7K
By concinnityy_

trigger warning - sexual assault

carmen

Christmas break passed by way too quickly for my liking. I hadn't seen Damian since our little spontaneous rendezvous in the restaurant bathroom and it was now January the fifth. First day of school back in the new year. I had stayed up all night submitting an essay for Marketing since Professor Ackers-sorry, Simon, had a strict policy about homework on time. It wasn't my best piece but I would talk to him today after class and ask if I could redo it.

I was now sitting in his class, taking notes as he briefly explained the presentation. I had almost forgotten being his TA since he never asked me to do anything. Normally, I would think that TA's would help Professors in classes and presentations but the most I did was get Simon a coffee once. I suppose I got lucky.

The bell rang and numerous students packed their things up, ignoring the teacher. "Okay guys, that concludes our lecture today. Thanks for submitting your essays as well, even though half of them were completed one minute before the deadline." He joked, his voice booming throughout the large room.

I dropped my pen and shoved everything into my bag, desperate to get out of here. Whenever I was in his classroom, I always got a bad vibe. Like he was staring at me the whole time and no one else.

Maybe I'm just delusional.

Following the rest of the students, I made my way down the stairs and headed to the door but his voice stopped me. "Carmen, could I have a word please?"

Why would he want to talk to me?

I turned around hesitantly and made my way over to him, noticing less and less students inside the classroom. Soon, everyone was out and I heard the door click shut, signaling it was just me and him. "Yes?"

He sat back in his chair behind his desk and I stood opposite him, the other side of the table.

"I wanted to talk to you about your essay." Simon sighed.

"My essay? Is everything okay?" My hands began to fidget with themselves as my nerves took over. I know it wasn't my best piece of writing, but was it really that bad?

"Yes. Well, it could be better. I read your essay before class and I have to say I wasn't very happy." He frowned, leaning forward and placing his hands on the desk.

My breath shook. "Oh."

"It wasn't bad, it was okay. But it wasn't up to your normal standard. You can do better than this, I know." I watched as he stared into my eyes with slight disappointment and my good mood plummeted. Anyone that heard that would be upset so it was no surprise I could feel the tears threatening to glide down my face. 

Nonetheless, I still kept my composure. "I'm sorry. I was going to ask you if I could redo it because I wasn't too pleased with it either."

"That's not possible, unfortunately."

I hate my life.

Some people didn't really care about getting a bad grade, but I did. When you grow up with parents and their high expectations, it's all you really know.

"Don't cry." Simon's voice became softer and my guard fell a little. It was nice to know he was comforting me even though I basically failed. You never got that anymore.

But his words didn't stop the small drops leaving my eyes. I looked pathetic, crying in front of my Professor over an essay that won't even matter in a few months time. I sniffled quietly, unsure of what to say next.

"Come here." He commanded, rolling his chair to the side and ushering me to stand next to him, behind the desk.

I made no move to walk away from my place so when he noticed, I saw the agitated look in his eyes. "Carmen." I didn't like how he said my name. He said it like Damian, except when Damian said it I didn't feel uncomfortable.

Sighing, I made my way over to him and stopped in front of his chair. I didn't want to be this close, but he was my Professor and I didn't want to get him mad. What would happen if I did? He could kick me out of the class or something.

"Yes?" I asked.

Simon studied me for a moment, eyes roaming over my sweatshirt and leggings. I crossed one leg over the other as I stood, looking at anything somewhat remotely interesting.

"Perhaps..." He finally spoke. "Perhaps, you could get the grade up."

My brows scrunched and my brain wandered off to all the ways I could change my grade. He said I couldn't redo the essay, so maybe I would have to run some errands for him?

"I don't get what you mean."

Simon tilted his head to the side and scoffed, as if he was shocked. "Come on, do you really not know? How innocent are you? You're in college."

The tension in the air shifted as a different expression washed over his face, his eyes filled with something else. "My apologies, but I'm a bit confused here. What do you mean by 'changing my grade'?" I wasn't in the mood for riddles.

Suddenly, his hands shot up to my thighs, caging them in so I couldn't move my legs. I looked down and struggled against his hands as my feet stayed glued to the floor. "W-what are you doing?"

Simon didn't answer. Instead, he trailed his hands up my thighs further until they reached the top. My bottom lip wobbled and I attempted to yank out of his grasp, but I couldn't. He was too strong.

"Sim-Simon, w-what are yo-you doing?" I lifted my hands and placed them ontop of his, fighting to rip them off my leggings but nothing was working. My head whipped to the door in hopes that someone would be walking by but everyone was in their next class, no one would hear me.

"Come on, baby, you know you want it. I'll tell you what, you have some fun with me and I'll up your grade. How does that sound?" He looked up to me with a smirk on his face, and I wanted to gag. I didn't give two craps about the grade anymore, I just wanted to get the heck out of here.

I pushed against his chest as much as I could, tears streaming down my face but it was no use. Nothing was stopping him from roaming his hands against my thighs. He pressed the side of his cheek to my private area and his hands reached to my butt, squeezing the clothed flesh.

My hands found the tips of his hair and I pulled as hard as I could trying to get him away but he only let out a small groan from pleasure. "Get aw-away from me."

His left hand left my butt and trailed along to my core, tracing small circles. "Come on Carmen. I know you want me, I've seen the looks in class. No one's here to stop us now, sweetheart."

My struggles came to a halt and I processed his statement. What looks? "W-what?"

Simon pinched my butt and I jumped away but he stood with me, towering over. "You look at me like you want to fuck me."

"No I don't. I think you're misinterpreting the situation. If you could j-just let me go then we can forg-forget this ever happened." He pushed me until my back hit the wall, away from the door.

Simon chuckled, stroking my face with one hand as the other locked my wrists above me. "See the thing is, I can't seem to forget about you. Look at this, you created this problem." He nudged my head down and forced me to look at his growing erection. "So, you're gonna fix it. Then in return, I'll remark your essay."

I could call for help, but no one would hear. This was it. I was going to get raped. No matter how hard I would fight against him, it was going to happen. My mama had always warned me about situations like these, but I never thought I'd actually see the day where it happened.

Simon ground his erection into my core and my mouth hung open, the only noise leaving was a heavy gasp. It hurt so much. "S-stop, please. I'm begging you."

He smiled at me before pulling away; his hand still wrapped around my wrists. His tongue darted out to lick his bottom lip and he ran a hand down my breast, squeezing it slightly.

This was my chance, he wasn't close to my body and I had the space to do something before it escalated further. If not, it would only get worse.

I remember my brother teaching me a quick lesson of self-defense when I was little. He said that if you're unable to do anything else, 'knee 'em where it hurts'.

I did exactly that.

Retracting my knee, I lifted it back before slamming it into his groin, earning a massive groan from him. Immediately, the firm grip on my wrists loosened and I wriggled my way out of his hold and ran for the door.

I didn't bother grabbing my bag.

Doing a quick check behind to make sure he wasn't anywhere near me, I felt a sense of relief when I saw him knelt on the ground, clutching the front of his pants. I wasted no time zooming out of the classroom and down the hallway. My face was soaked with tears and no matter how hard I tried, they never stopped.

I was supposed to be in my next class right now, but I was too upset to care. I didn't want anyone seeing me like this. Except one.

Damian had seen me crying before so hopefully this won't come as too much of a surprise to him. I didn't want Maikel or Nila to know because I didn't want the situation to get out. They would both take it to the school and try to get him fired but then everyone would find out. Whereas Damian would keep it on the down low.

He made me feel safe.

I ignored the two loitering kids in the hallway, staring at me and charged to the front door, wiping the non-stop tears off my face. I knew Damian was home since I may or may not have memorized his schedule. Over time, my brain remembered what classes he had and when he would have it unintentionally.

As soon as I got through the center doors of campus, I whipped out my phone and mapped the way to his apartment complex. It was only a five minute walk so it was manageable but my wrists still burned from how hard Simon gripped me so I was careful when moving.

The walk was unbearable. Being left by myself meant that all of the unwanted memories came rushing in-attacking my mind. The crying had stopped, however when I thought about it again, I was soon a mess. I can't believe that had happened, I felt dirty, used.

My skin burned from where Simon had groped me and my whole body was sore. What would have happened if I never attacked him when I did? What would have he done? I shuddered at the mere thought of it.

Someone had come up to me and asked if I was all right but I was too lost in my own world to answer. I wanted to curl up into a ball and cry.

Perhaps I was overreacting. It wasn't like he actually did anything to me, he never even made a move to take my clothes off. But why did I feel like this?

I soon reached the apartment building and rushed in, ignoring everything and everyone. Despite the okay day outside, for me it felt thunderous. Like I was trapped in a storm and there was no way to escape. I felt silenced.

My finger shook tremendously as I pressed Damian's floor and when the elevator doors shut, my back hit the wall and I slid down, bringing my knees up to my chest and slumping. I finally let the emotions take over me, unable to control them anymore.

The sound of my sniffling and heavy breaths overtook the quiet music playing in the background whilst the elevator traveled higher up. What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I stop damm crying?

The 'ding' rang eventually, telling me we arrived at his floor. The doors opened and I slowly raised back up, straightening my sweatshirt. I took a cautious step, walking to the only door on the entire floor. The dim lights made my heartbeat thump faster and sweat started to form on my face.

I knocked on the door three times and didn't bother taking a step back. All I wished for was to hug Damian and keep his body close to mine. The collar of my sweatshirt was soaked with warm wetness and the white became a shade of dark gray, tainting the pure color.

After a few seconds, the black door swung open and a shirtless man appeared in the doorway, clad in a pair of gray sweatpants. I practically ran into his arms, not caring if he was to push me off or not. I wrapped my hands around his back and shoved my face into his unblemished chest, the warmth radiating off his body.

It took a few seconds for him to register what was happening and I thought he was going to neglect me but after some time, I felt a pair of firm hands make their way to my body. One hand wormed its way into my hair and the other hung low on my waist as he held me with so much care.

"I need you." I croaked out.

His thumb smoothed over the kinks in my hair. "Always, angel."

We stood like that for a moment before he led me inside and shut the front door, still holding on to me tightly. "Tell me what happened." Damian's voice was softer than usual and it made me cry even more.

I shook my head since I didn't want to speak about it and he understood, not pressing for any more information. "Can I lift you up? I won't do anything, I'll just sit us down on the couch." He asked.

I hesitated for a second, unsure of what to say. My skin still felt tight and I was shivering, but I knew Damian wouldn't do anything bad. He was just going to lift me and take me to the couch, I reassured myself. "Okay." I whispered.

He reached down and grabbed the backs of my thighs with his hands and lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his long torso. Slowly, he moved us to the lounge and sat us down on the couch with me still sitting on his lap.

I couldn't face him like this-not when I was such a vulnerable mess. I feared that if I told him what happened, he would just tell me to suck it up. Maybe coming here was a bad idea.

We didn't speak.

Not when I was making his chest shine in the light from my pool of tears, not when he repeatedly kissed the side of my head, detangling my knots, and not when I traced lightly the etchings of his tattoos.

I don't know how long we sat like that for but eventually, the tears stopped and my breathing slowed. I found comfort in his brooding self and he didn't scare me anymore, not when I knew there was this side to him.

Damian hauled his face away from his neck and tipped my chin up to meet his eyes. His face was drenched with worry and his jaw was clenched. "What happened?"

"I can't-I don't-" My fumbled words came out as a string of rambles and I looked down again, fidgeting with the drawstring of his sweatpants.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I'm worried. Who did this to you? Who do I have to hurt?" The last sentence played off as sarcasm but I had a small feeling a part of him wasn't joking.

I can trust him, right? He wouldn't do anything or tell anyone this information and if I asked him to, I'm sure he could keep it to himself.

I took in a deep breath, and shut my eyes trying to calm myself down. Talking about it would only make me cry again, but I needed to get it off my chest. "Sim-, Professor Ackers, he-he,"

"What did he do?" His voice was still gentle but a tinge of danger hung from it.

I needed to do this.

"He-he touched me." I felt him suck in his breath. "He said my essay wasn't the best I could do and said there was another way I could get my mark higher. He groped me, Damian. He pi-pinned me to a wall and started touching me." I nestled my head into his chest againk and fought back the waver in my voice.

Damian was silent for what felt like forever, but then spoke up. "Did he do anything else?"

"No, I managed to get him off me before he could."

"Good girl, baby."

"I'm scared Damian. I don't know what to do. I feel like crap and everything hurts." My fingers clawed into his bicep as my eyes opened and closed numerous times. I had been so caught up with everything and it had taken a toll on me, sleep falling upon me.

He tucked a stray piece of my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. "I promise you, I'll fix everything. I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize for something you couldn't do anything about. Just stay with me, please."

"Of course." He soothed.

"I'm tired, Damian." I fought to stay awake so he could distract me from everything, but some sleep could also do some good.

"Go to sleep. Nothing will happen to you." He moved all of my wet hair to the side of my neck and stroked small circles on the other side.

I shut my eyes and sighed, leaning further into him. "Will you be with me when I wake up?"

He didn't answer.

And that was the last thing I remembered before falling unconscious.

a/n

hey guys, sorry this wasn't a happy chapter like the rest
i feel so bad for carmen :((

let's hope daddy damian gets revenge😛😛

also I JUST REALIZED I HAVE THE POWER TO END THIS STORY WITH A SAD ENDING....LIKE WTF?!?!?!
but i won't do that

i brought kill switch and i just started reading it so i'll let you all know my thoughts!

tt concinnityy_

love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 36K 47
๐‘ด๐’š ๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š๐’“๐’• ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’” ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’…๐’“๐’๐’‘ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’†๐’ˆ๐’”. ๐‘ต๐’ ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’†...
28K 1.3K 11
โGoddammit! I hate you! I hate you and your dumb voice! and your stupid muscles and your awfully attractive face!โž โYou think I'm attractive?โž โFuck...
725K 24.7K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
21.1K 267 13
Luna moves into her brother Damon's apartment the summer before her freshman year at college, being sheltered her whole life by her religious parents...