My Hero Academia: Spider-Deku...

By Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

Minato Midoriya, a Quirkless boy who dislike heroes at UA because they didn't save his brother, Izuku, from t... More

Bio: Twin Brother and Hero of Musutafu
A new path of reawaken! Spider-Man & Minato vs the Green Goblin & Venom!

A Hero's origin: Loss of a brother, rise of a true Hero.

528 7 12
By Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

Narrator's POV:

Our story begins with a green hair boy crying at the park, defending another boy who is crying.

???: Kacchan... Why?

???: Kacchan that's mean! Y-you shouldn't hurt him! C-can't you see he's crying?

Kacchan: So what? He's Quirkless loser like yourself. With no power, Quirkless rejects like you can't be Heroes.

Deku: I-if you won't stop it. T-then I'll stop you!

Kacchan: Oh, is that right? You trying to be a Hero-*Slams his right fist into his left palm which caused explosions* -you won't be able to stand a chance, Deku.

As the explosive boy was about the green haired kid, we get to see the explosive boy on the ground along with chubby kid with wings and long fingers crying, behind the green-haired kid, is another one that looks like Deku but he's a little taller than him.

Tall Deku: You even put a finger on him, I'll make sure you won't be able to be a real hero.

(Imagine that it's Minato, not Izuku, he's not sweating and he's a child)

Minato (Narrating): Yeah, that's me. A kid who defeated an explosive brat thinking that he is a hero. My name is Minato Midoriya a twin brother of Izuku Midoriya. People called us, "The Quirkless Dekus". The reason why they called us that its because of one thing: Quirkless. You see, our world began in Qing Qing City, when a baby girl started to glow light around her body. After a while, people started to have different meta-abilities, where we called them Quirks. Only 80% of the population will have Quirks, while the other half are Quirkless and we were one of them. So, what? I can still be a hero without a Quirk. All Might was a true hero, but... I think it's time for you to understand how I became an actual true hero unlike them from UA. How I got my powers, I lost my trust with heroes. How did I become an Avenger. Because I am the True Hero of Quirkless: Spider-Deku.

A couple of years later....

Minato: Izuku! Slow down!

(Ignore the scars and imagine that he's wearing his Aldera outfit)

Izuku: Come on, Oni-Chan! We're gonna miss it!

The two boys began to run to the crowd and saw a villain attack.

Izuku: Whoa! That's a huge villain!

Kamui Woods: So many crimes you have committed, innocent lives you hurt and now it's time to put you back where you belong, Villain!!!

Giant Villain: Just try and stop me!!

As the Villain said, who was about to attack, Kamui Woods began to activate his Quirk and aimed it at the villain.

Kamui Woods: Lacquered Chain Prison!!

Right before the Wood Hero was about to use his Quirk on the villain a loud yell appears out of nowhere.

Mt. Lady: Canyon Cannon!

Which was Mt. Lady who did her ultimate move by kicking the giant villain in the face which caused him to be knocked out real fast. It caused the Midoriya twins and Kamui Woods became dumbfounded at what they have just witnessed.

Male Civilians: It's Mt. Lady!/She's hot!/I wish I married her!

Minato: (Great. Now we got perverts here. This even worse than Midnight's attempt to stop a villain.)

Minato looked at his brother taking notes on the female Hero's Quirk.

Minato: (Looks like Izuku is definitely taking good notes for her. I don't understand why these males, especially perverts, love female Heroes.) Come on, Izuku. *Begins to leave the scene* We gotta go or else we'll be late again.

Izuku: Okay! *Follow Minato to school*

And with that, this is where our story begins. The scene switches to a middle school which shows the students including the twins are sitting down as the teacher began to speak about their future career.

Teacher: Ok class. Since today is your last day, we are about to begin to talk about your future goals, but *Grips the papers in his hand* why even bother? *Throws the papers in the air* It's obviously you all want to be Heroes, right?

Students: *Activates their Quirks* YEAH!!!

Teacher: Alright, settle down everyone. You have all wonderful Quirks, but it takes hard work in order to become a Hero.

Bakugou: Hey Teach! Don't lecture me with these extras! With their Quirks they'll never be Heroes! Ha!

Students: OH YEAH!?/YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US BAKUGOU!?/YOU'RE SCREWED IF YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH US!

Bakugou: Just try me, Extras! I'll wipe you all on the floor!

(Ignore the name and imagine her in her Aldera outfit)

Katsumi: Bro, just stop trying to get into a fight.

Teacher: Bakugou, you and your sister going to UA, correct?

This caused Bakugou to jump off his chair and stand on his desk.

Bakugou: That's exactly why I'm the only one from this school who will make it in! I will surpass All Might and become the number 1 top hero! The world will definitely learn my name!

Teacher: Oh, that's reminds me. *Grins* Midoriya, you and brother are going to UA, right?

After a few seconds of silence, the students began to laugh at the twins.

Students: HA! MIDORIYAS!?/NO WAY A QUIRKLESS LOSER LIKE THEM WILL BE A HERO!/THEY'LL FALL JUST LIKE THE REST!

Izuku: Th-They change the rule! Maybe it could be a chance.

Bakugou: *Hits Izuku's desk with an explosion* Listen up, Deku. You and your brother would fail just like the other rejects! You'll die if you enter UA.

Right before Bakugou could do anything, Minato grabbed his wrist and looked at him in anger.

Minato: You touch my brother, you mess with me.

Teacher: Enough! Both of you sit down.

After a couple of minutes, class was about to dismissed, until Bakugou and his lackeys push Izuku to the ground, reach for his Hero Analysis Journal and destroyed it and toss it outside. Minato and Katsumi were about to go up to them, but Izuku raised his hand meaning to not come closer. That's when Bakugou take it too far.

Bakugou: If you really want to be a Hero, why don't you and your brother take a swan dive off a roof and pray for the next life to get a Quirk?

Katsumi: Katsuki!

This made Izuku look at him as Bakugou glared at him back with an explosion, making Izuku lose all of his confidence.

Bakugou: Got something to say, nerd?

Izuku decided to keep his mouth shut and look down at the floor, almost showing tears. Right when Bakugou was about to leave, Minato grabs him by the shoulder.

Minato: Hey, Bomb boy!

Right when Bakugou was about to turn around...

POW!

Minato punched him right in the face, which cause him to lose a tooth. His lackeys and his sister along with Izuku were shocked by this as Minato looked at Bakugou with anger in his face.

Minato: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Why would a Hero say something like that, you moron?! You nothing more than a Villain rather than a Hero!!

Bakugou: WHAT?!

Minato: You heard me, you Explosive Mutt!!

Bakugou looked at Minato with anger, but Minato look back at him with hatred.

Bakugou: YOU WANNA GO, TALL DEKU?!

Minato: TRY ME, VILLAIN DOG!!

Bakugou: THAT'S IT!!

The two boys were about to fight against each other until Katsumi got in the middle of the two boys.

Katsumi: Both of you need a timeout!

Minato glared at Bakugou for a few minutes until he begins to pack up his things and take his brother as they left to school until he glared at Bakugou along with his sister and lackeys until he finally leaves the school with Izuku.

Bakugou: Tell it to Tall Deku! He started it!

Katsumi: I don't care! Dammit Katsuki! You need to leave them alone from now on or else I tell mom about this because what you're doing isn't what a hero does!

As Katsumi left Bakugou began to think about what his sister said for a minute and then he scoffed as he left the school along with his lackeys. With Katsumi she went outside to find Izuku's hero journal that is on the pod where the fish are eating it. She pulls it out of the water and leave the school trying to look for the twins. Meanwhile with the Midoriya twins, we see them began to go home as Minato open up his backpack and pulls out a notebook that looks like Izuku's hero journal and hands it to his brother.

Izuku: But this is-

Minato: It's fine, Izuku. I already made my own. You don't need to get it from the pod where the fishes are at.

Izuku: I'm surprised that you still believe in me that I can be a Hero, Oni-Chan.

Minato: Of course, I do. We're brothers and brothers stick together.

Izuku: Then, we won't stop giving up, until we can be a true Hero like All Might.

Minato: That's the spirit. Now come on, let's go train ourselves to be heroes.

As they began to walk, Minato felt that someone was watching them. He turned around and saw a villain who was covered in sludge and ready to grabbed them, but Minato was quick enough to grab Izuku and dodge the villain's attack.

Minato: What the heck!?

Izuku: A v-villain!?

Sludge Villain: Fresh skin for me, and you boys are just the right one to use.

Minato: Just try me then!

As Minato said that the Villain began to attack him with his tendrils. That caused Minato began to dodged his attacks, move his brother and throws a knife at the villain from his backpack which cause the villain to be in pain in his eye.

Sludge Villain: AAARRRRRGGHHH!!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!! I'LL KILL YOU!!

Minato: (So his eyes are his weakness? Now I got it.)

Right before the villain could kill them, they all heard a loud thud which made the villain stop and look to where the sound came from.

???: EVERYTHING IS FINE, YOUNG LADY. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?

All Might: BECAUSE I AM HERE!

Sludge Villain: WHAT!?

Minato and Izuku: A-All Might!?

All Might began to make a fist and began to yell.

All Might: TEXAS!!!! SMASH!!!!

Due to the punch, it caused the Sludge Villain to be blown into pieces as Izuku began to be knocked out by the gust of wind from the Symbol of Peace. We now see Minato and All Might trying to wake Izuku up.

All Might: HEY! YOUNG MAN? ARE YOU OK?

Minato: Izuku! Wake up!

This causes Izuku to be awake by the Number 1 Hero and his brother as he looked at them.

Izuku: Huh!? W-what happened?

All Might: AH, GOOD. YOU'RE AWAKE. I SO HAPPEN TO SAVE YOUR LIFE INCLUDING YOUR BROTHER AGAINST THE VILLAIN YOU WERE FIGHTING. AFTER ALL I AM ALL MIGHT, YOUNG MAN.

Izuku became wide awake at what he is seeing in person.

Izuku: Wait, A-ALL MIGHT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

All Might: I WAS JUST STOPPING BY AND SAVE YOUR LIVES FROM THE SLUDGE VILLAIN. I WAS ALSO SURPRISED THAT YOU WASN'T EVEN AFRAID OF THAT VILLAIN.

Minato: Thanks, but speaking of that villain, where is he?

All Might: WHY, THE VILLAIN IS IN HERE OF COURSE!!

Izuku: Do you think it can hold him?

All Might: OF COURSE, IT CAN! ALSO, YOU SHOULD CHECK ON YOUR JOURNAL, YOUNG MAN!

As All Might said, Izuku began to gather his stuff until she opened her Hero Journal and saw All Might's signature on it. Izuku began to go on fanboy mode and thanked the Symbol of Peace.

Izuku: T-Thank you, All Might!!

All Might: HA HA HA!! NO PROBLEM, YOUNG MAN! WELL, I'M OFF!

Izuku: H-Huh!? W-Wait!!

Minato: Bro, no!

As All Might was about jumped, Izuku held onto his legs at the right moment, while Minato grabbed onto his backpack. That's when All Might jumped really fast and strong which made the Midoriya twins to hold on tightly not trying to let go. This caused All Might to see them.

Izuku: WAIT!!

All Might: HEY, LET GO YOU TWO!

Minato: BAD IDEA! WE'LL FALL AND GET HURT!!

All Might: OH YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT. WELL, HANG ON THEN!

After a few minutes, we now see both All Might and the Midoriya twins on top of a roof to land safely, where Izuku introduced himself to his favorite Hero.

All Might: ALRIGHT, YOUNG MIDORIYAS. AFTER WHAT JUST HAPPENED, I BELIEVE IT'S TIME FOR ME TO SAVE OTHERS. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

As All Might began to walk away, Izuku yelled a question to him.

Izuku: Is it possible that we can be a Hero without a Quirk!? We're just a boy who don't have any special abilities... Can we ever become someone like you!?

All Might: A HERO WITHOUT A QUIRK, HMM?

As All Might said that a big white smoke appeared in front of him which shows a different man, who wear a suit like the Symbol of Peace, but he's skinny.

Izuku: W-Who are you!? Are you an imposter!?

Toshinori: Calm down, Young Midoriya!! It's me, All Might. My real name is Toshinori Yagi, I'm the Symbol of Peace. And to answer your question. I don't think it's possible.

Minato: Why not?! We trained our lives to be heroes and your saying we can't?! Who decided that?! You said Quirkless can be heroes and now you're saying we can't?! That's not what All Might would have said!!

As All Might, or known as Toshinori, lift his shirt up to show the twins his injury.

Minato: What the hell happen to your stomach?

Toshinori: This wound has happened a couple years ago against a villain; this caused me to not maintain in my buff form forever.

Izuku: Buff form?

Toshinori: Like when you hold your breath and people began to think you have muscles from working out. I got this injury for being reckless and you shouldn't do it too even though you're a fan of mine.

As Toshinori said that he began to walk to the exit of the roof and began to look at Izuku and spoke out.

Toshinori: I'm sorry, Young Midoriya, but you or your brother can't be a Hero without a Quirk. If you wanted to be a real Hero, then move without even thinking when someone's in danger. It's fine to have a dream, but you have to make that into a reality. Understand?

This caused the Midoriya Twins to stop moving as Izuku stare at All Might, heartbroken to the Hero he admire to the most and Minato to grip his fist in anger, causing blood to come out. They can't believe that the Symbol of Peace thinks Quirkless can't be Heroes. After that, they began to walk in the town and Minato decided to break the silence.

Minato: So, what if we need Quirks?

Izuku: Huh?

Minato: We can still be heroes without Quirks. All we need is strength, smarts and bravery to be a real Hero. *Looks at Izuku* Izuku, from this day forward, we'll train ourselves to be the heroes that we wanted to be. Screw what people say about us, it's our choice not theirs.

Izuku: *Begins to tear up* Oni-chan...

BOOM!!

Izuku: Was that an explosion? Where did it come from?

That's when they heard an explosion and saw a crowd coming together at the area that made an explosion.

Minato: It's coming from over there.

Izuku: Let's check it out.

As they finish their sentences, the began to check out the area where all the civilians are looking and saw some of the Pros trying to stop a Sludge Villain holding someone hostage, but they are saying they don't have the right Quirk while, Backdraft trying to put out the fire and Mt. Lady can't fit through.

Minato: (What are they doing? They need to save him. Wait, that's-!)

As he Midoriya twins got a closer look at the Sludge Villain, they both realized that the hostage the villain was holding, the person that Katsumi was trying to save was none other than...

Bakugou.

Minato: Bakugou? What's he doing here as a hostage?

As Minato question himself, Izuku was shocked and began to talk in his own thoughts.

Izumi: (This is all my fault... I dropped the bottle All Might was holding... and it's my fault the villain is free.... I have to do something.... I need to do something... I...)

Out of nowhere, Izuku dropped his hero notebook and ran towards the danger by instinct. Izuku wanted to stop the villain try to save his childhood friend without even noticing his legs started to move on its own.

Minato: IZUKU!!!!

Kamui Woods: Hey! Someone stop him!

Izuku: (What am I doing?! Why can't I stop?!) Kacchan! *Tries to remove the sludge off of him*

Katsumi: Izuku?!

Bakugou: What the hell?! What are you doing here, Deku?!

Izuku: Kacchan, I-I couldn't let you die.

Right before Izuku continues to rip off the sludge, the Villain himself began to attack him, but he was able to dodge his attacks thanks to his brother, Minato.

Izuku: Oni-Chan?!

Minato: You're crazy, you know that?!

Sludge Villain: You again?! I'll make sure you won't live another day!! Any last words, brat? It won't matter because you're gonna die!!

Minato: Come at me then, ya sewer slime ball!

This causes the villain to be angry more from Minato insulting him. He uses his tendrils to attack Minato, but he manages to dodge every one of them and hits them with his backpack as Izuku quickly remove the sludge off of Bakugou with Katsumi helping him. They manage to get Bakugou out of the sludge, and the villain and was about to attack but was hurt by Minato throwing items at him.

Minato: Come on, you loser!!

The Sludge villain got angrier and more grabbed Minato with his tendrils, slam him to a couple times and then throw him to where Izuku, Katsumi and Bakugou are at. The villain for all of his tendrils into a spear and was about to stab Minato. Minato got in front of the twins until...

SHINK!

Minato looked at himself and realized that he wasn't stabbed, but when he looked up, he saw something that shocked him and everyone.

Minato: I-Izuku?

Minato saw his brother got in front of him and got stabbed by the sludge villain and grabbed a hold of the sword-like sludge with his strength as Minato quickly grabbed an iron rod on the floor, ran onto the Villain, jump onto him and stabbed him in the eye with anger, which caused him to be in pain. The villain was about to kill Minato until All Might came by and punched the villain with his full strength. The heroes manage to defeat the Sludge Villain, but Izuku was severely injured and started to bleed out of his stomach. This caused everyone in shock to see a Quirkless child to be killed by a villain and the Heroes didn't do anything but stand there. Izuku then looks at his brother and started to smile.

Minato: H-Hey, stay with bro! Don't close your eyes, yet! *Izuku began to fall but manages to catch him* Bro! Izuku, stay with me please! Don't do this to me, buddy! *Look at everyone else and shouts at them in anger* WHAT ARE IDIOTS STANDING THERE FOR?! CALL THE AMBULANCE, NOW!!

One of the civilians call the hospital, while Minato tried to help Izuku from bleeding out too much blood from his body, but it didn't do anything.

All Might: YOUNG MIDORIYA...

As All Might and Bakugou was about to walk towards the green-haired kids, Minato glared at the Symbol of Peace and the explosive teen, making him to stop moving. 

Minato: Back off!! Don't you dare come near him!! Any of you, fakes!!

Izuku: I'm sorry, Oni-chan...

Minato looked at his brother as blood began to come out of his body and tears out of his eyes as he began to smile.

Izuku: I guess I really am useless...

Minato: *Voice breaking* Don't say that! Y-you became a real hero to everyone, and you did it... Just stay with me and Mom....

Izuku: I'm sorry... Tell Mom that I'm sorry and I... love... her.... *Begins to stop moving as he began to almost close his eyes and smile* Become the Hero that everyone needs... Not the hero that UA... needs... Oni... chan...

After one last sentence, Izuku stopped moving and his eyes began to close with a smile, making Minato to panic and everyone to realize the reality.

Minato: Izuku...? Bro?! *Began to realize that Izuku isn't responding and hold him* Don't do this to me bro, don't do this to me... Please... *Started to sob uncontrollably while hugging Izuku* Izuku, don't do this! Izuku?! IZUKU!!!!!!!!

After the incident, Izuku Midoriya was killed by a Sludge Villain, and no hero was there to save the innocent Quirkless Boy.

After the Sludge Incident, Minato along with his mom and the Bakugou family waited for Izuku to be healed by the doctors by surgery. The doors open and they saw the doctors walking towards both Inko and Minato. One of them ask to have a talk with Inko as she got up from her seat along with Minato, they said that they tried their best to save him, but Izuku lost too much blood. With that, they say goodbye to Izuku and Minato looked at Bakugou and walked up to him with anger and sadness in his eyes that his brother was now dead.

Minato: ARE YOU PROUD?! DID YOU ENJOY MAKING US WEAK?!?!

Minato balled up his hand and ready to punch Bakugou's face but couldn't do it. As he closed his eyes and left, leaving Inko and the Bakugou Family alone as Bakugou looked down to the floor, regretting everything he done to Minato and Izuku. After that day, Izuku was buried into the ground. Minato became broken at his brother's death as Inko began to cry at his child's death when she and Minato made it to the funeral along with Bakugou's parents and some of the Heroes at UA. A few minutes later, everyone leave except for Minato and Inko as he walks up to his brother's grave with an emotionless face as dried up tears was on his eyes. A male pro Hero with a scarf around his neck, also known as Eraserhead, walk up to where Minato is.

Aizawa: Hey kid, are you okay? *Doesn't get a response from Minato* My name is Shota Aizawa, also known as Eraserhead, a Underground Pro Hero and teacher at UA. *No response* Look, I'm sorry for what happened and-

Minato: "Life is not always fair." That's what you were going to say, right? Or maybe, "This is a part of God's plan." or "Everything's going to be alright. The heroes will take care of you." Everyone now knows that you can't count on anyone, especially your heroes because they don't even care about no one, but themselves...

Aizawa: *Shocked* I-I'm sorry, I was just-

Minato: *Looks at Aizawa* "Trying to help"? Yeah, I get that. You and the rest of the cocky heroes, along with All Might, have done enough help. So why don't you get back on complaining our good your Quirk is to save someone's life, especially the Quirkless, if you even care for them. Thanks. Thanks a lot for "saving" us...

As Minato finished his sentences, he began to walk away not even looking at everyone, he just keeps looking forward with an emotionless look on his face. Aizawa saw this and felt guilty about it until Inko walk up to him.

Inko: I'm so sorry about him. After Izuku's death, he started to become aggressive to the other Heroes and people who bullied others with weak Quirks or born Quirkless. *Looks at Minato leaving* I don't know what to do with him.

Aizawa: Ma'am, if there's anything we could do for y-

Inko: You've done enough. You heroes done enough of your jobs, for now. *Tears began to form* So why don't you stop and help someone else? Goodbye.

Inko began to go up to his son and began to walk home as everyone else stayed at the cemetery until their ready to go home. After the death of Izuku, the Quirkless civilians started to go mayhem on the Heroes, blaming them for not saving a Quirkless boy from a villain killing him from his death including Minato who also blamed not only himself, but also Bakugou. A couple of days later, the Quirkless sell all of the Hero merch or destroyed it and started to make some markings that said, "Murders", "Fake Heroes", "UA is a curse school", "A curse society", "Heroes doesn't deserve to be here", "They're the reason Villains exist" and even worst, "Villains". The Hero government tried to calm the civilians, who are born Quirkless, but they won't listen. Now Quirkless in Japan became distant to everyone who are born with Quirk except for their family who have their Quirks or are Quirkless. They don't blame them for being born, but they blame the Hero Society for it.

We now see Minato in school wearing a hoodie, everyone began to look at him. Some of them started to regret bullying him and Izuku, some of them didn't and tried to bully him. Some of his classmates tries to be friends with him and the girls tried to ask him out on a date. Think he said yes? Nope, he doesn't care, he said, "Leave me alone, Villains" and that shocks them because Minato called them villains which they should've realized what they had done to him and Izuku. As for those who didn't care, let's just say Minato make them not use their Quirks anymore by breaking their bones. As Minato was going to his locker grabbing his stuff and Izuku's, that's when Bakugou spotted him and shouted out his name.

Bakugou: Minato!

Minato: *Ignoring Bakugou* Leave me alone, Bakugou.

Bakugou: Come on, man. *Walks up to him and began to touch his shoulder* I just want to talk-

As Bakugou was about to finish his sentence, Minato grab Bakugou's collar to lifted him up and put him against his locker with his own strength and look at him in anger while everyone was looking at the scene.

Minato: I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE, MURDERER!!

Everyone began to look at the two in worried at the two boys.

Bakugou: Heh, feels good, doesn't it? Look De- Izuku was killed, and it was my fault. I'm sorry.

Minato: ...What did you say?

Bakugou: I'm sorry?

Minato: Is that so? You're telling me you bullied me and brother and tried to tell us to commit suicide and you said, you're sorry?

Bakugou: Y-yeah?

Minato: ...Sorry doesn't bring my brother back, Villain.

Bakugou began to be shocked at what Minato said. He was about to speak, but Minato cut him off.

Minato: Say that again.

Bakugou: ...I'm sorry-

POW!

Minato punch him in the face while grabbing him by the collar.

Minato: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. *Punch Bakugou again* It was an accident. *Punch Bakugou on last time and drops him to the ground and kicked him in the stomach* Shut up.

Bakugou began to hold his stomach as he looked at Minato and heard what he's saying which shocks everyone, including himself. One of them tried to stop Minato but didn't have the courage to do it because if they did, they won't be able to use their Quirks to become heroes.

Minato: If you're really sorry, why not YOU take a swan dive off a roof and pray for the next life to be sorry?

As Minato said that he began to exit to the hallway and went outside until he saw Katsumi and glared at her with hatred, which caused her to not follow him. With Bakugou look down on the ground regretting everything he did to Minato and Izuku. He got what wanted, the Quirkless Dekus aren't coming to UA. But was it really worth it? Was it really worth it for Izuku to be killed by villain and he and the pros even All Might didn't even stop the villain from getting killed? Tears began to drop from his eyes and started to regret everything. After that day, the Aldera began to shut down for a week and the students that were going to UA lost their recommendations and the teachers, who didn't care about the Quirkless, were fired and put to jail because of the Quirkless discrimination.

Meanwhile with Minato, we now see him walking home, with his phone out seeing some messages from his so-called "girlfriend" Katsumi, he doesn't care about what he wants to see or hear from Katsumi and with that, he turns it off and keep moving forward until he heard a familiar voice.

All Might: HAHAHAHA! I AM HE-

Minato: Shut. Up.

All Might began to notice the boy's voice and he is in anger.

Minato: Why are you here? Don't you got a bunch of dumb reporters to take care of?

All Might: I CAME HERE TO MAKE AN OFFER WITH YOU YOUNG MIDORIYA.

Minato: Why? So, you can tell me to give up my dreams and get killed by a villain, until more heroes arrive late like your smiling ass?

All Might: PLEASE, YOUNG MIDORIYA. JUST LISTEN TO MY OFFER FOR ONCE.

Minato: Make it quick. I don't got time to deal with the Symbol of Nothing.

As Minato said that All Might began to lose his muscle form as he turns into Toshinori Yagi.

Toshinori: I want you to be my successor of my Quirk, just like you and your brother I wasn't born with this power. I was given to another which means I can transfer my Quirk to whoever I choose to be the next user. I'm slowly starting to lose my power and I was hoping that I can pass it on to someone before I lose it. The secret of my Quirk is called One For All.

Minato: One For All?

Toshinori: A stockpiling Quirk that can pass on to another. As the Quirk began to pass one to the next user, they began to train it and use it to help others. Minato Midoriya, will you be the next user of One For All?

Minato eyes began to shadow by his hair, and he began to grit his teeth in anger.

Minato: So, let me get this straight. You're telling me, that there was a chance for me and Izuku to be heroes and you threw it all away by saying that we can't be heroes and you didn't save my brother from being killed by the sludge villain?!

Toshinori: Young Midoriya, reconsider this. With this, you can make it to UA and be a Her-

Right before Toshinori could answer, Minato punch the Symbol of Peace in the face, causing the man to fall to the ground and look at Minato who have anger in his eyes.

Minato: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT MY BROTHER IS DEAD!! IF YOU COULD HAVE ALREADY APPEAR EARLIER, YOU WOULD'VE STOP THE VILLAIN OR SAVE IZUKU!! I'M DONE WITH YOUR DUMB SCHOOL AND THIS DUMB DREAM OF BEING A HERO AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! *Began to turn around as he began to cry* Just... just go.

Toshinori: Young Midoriya-

Minato began to glare at Toshinori as tears began to come out of his eyes making the Symbol of Peace to stop talking.

Minato: GET OUT OF MY FACE! And never come see me ever again. If I ever see you following me or even coming near my house, I'll make sure I'll tell everyone about your secret and tell them that you're not the Symbol of Peace. Whoever gave you that Quirk is very disappointed with you.

Toshinori began to look at Minato for a few seconds and realized that the boy isn't messing around. He began to get up by himself, turn around and walk away as his head began to look down on regret of everything he done and not saving everyone. He maybe the Symbol of Peace in the people's eyes, but to everyone else who is Quirkless including, Minato, he's not a Hero or a Symbol of Peace. He's a fake like all the others. 

The next day, the city was quiet, and no villains or heroes appear during that day. We see Minato began to look at the statue of All Might and saw the Quirkless civilians, who lost their trust with the Heroes and UA, began to put a sign on it saying with red writing saying, "Fake Hero", which made Minato to join them. As they were finished, everyone began to leave except for Minato who was having memories of his brother and him before Izuku was killed. Minato began to put his hand on the wall as he looks at the statue.

Minato: I hope you, everyone else and the people with quirks to be Heroes fall and suffer your consequences.

Unknowing to a spider appear on Minato's hand and it bit him, making Minato to feel pain from his hand and smack it, causing the spider to fall to the ground and run away.

Minato: That was weird. *Looks at his hand and saw the bite mark* (Great, now I'm going to be sick with a spider-bite. I should get back home so I wouldn't worry Mom.) *Begins to walk back home*

As Minato head home, he opened his door and saw the Heroes at UA. Which were Eraserhead, Present Mic, Vlad King, Endeavor and even the Symbol of Peace himself. Minato also notices the Bakugou Family, and a small white animal wearing clothes, having a talk with Minato's mother. This causes Minato to yell inside of the house.

Minato: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING AT OUR HOUSE?!

Thanks to Minato's yell, everyone began to look at him and he begin to look at them with anger.

Katsumi: Minato, we-

Minato: Just shut it. Why is that murderer here along with these fakes?

Endeavor: What was that?

Minato: You heard me, flame head.

Endeavor began to get angrier as his flames began to rise until the white animal spoke.

White Animal: Stand down, Endeavor.

Endeavor: But he-

White Animal: Don't make me repeat myself.

Endeavor than glare at Minato for a quick second and then calms down as his flames started to die down. Minato then looked at his mother, trying to get some answers.

Minato: Mom, why are they here? They don't deserve to be here. You know what they did with their dumb heroes.

Inko: Minato, I know they don't. UA came to talk to us and Bakugou's parents for your decision. Please sit down and listen to them.

Minato began to glare at the people he hates for a few seconds and decided to sit down while glaring at them.

Minato: Talk. Now.

Nezu: I assume that you're Minato Midoriya, yes? My name is Nezu, the principal of UA. I talk to your mother and the Bakugou's parents about the incident with the Sludge Villain and the loss of your brother-

Right before Nezu could continue, Minato began to be angry at what he said but he knows that he wasn't finished.

Nezu: I, no, we as heroes have failed for what we did, and we are deeply sorry for your loss.

Minato: Is that all you came here for? A simple apology? Cause I know you false heroes are doing a terrible job at it. I don't want or need pity from murderers.

Nezu: I know you won't forgive us or stop your hatred of heroes, we really understand that, but we came here for an offer.

Minato: And that is?

Nezu: Be applied for UA and become a student.

Minato: ...What?

Nezu: Please reconsider, Young Midoriya. We know that you're Quirkless and many people who are Quirkless started a riot against us Heroes. So, I would like for you to be a UA student and be a part of the Hero Course. This was our fault that the Quirkless are dying or becoming villains. So, Minato Midoriya, would you be the hero you wanted at UA and become our student?

As Nezu said that he gives Minato a sheet of an acceptance to UA to let Minato to have a look at it. Silence happened for a few seconds until Minato answer Nezu's offer.

Minato: I refuse.

Nezu: I beg your pardon?

Minato: I'm not sure that All Might or the Bakugou's son tell all of you this but, I'm done with UA. I've been done trying to be an idiot wearing a costume like its Halloween night.

Nezu: I see. Can you tell me why?

Minato: It's your fault that my brother's dead. We both wanted to be heroes, but your Number 1 Hero, *Points to All Might* said that "Quirkless can't be Heroes. Go find another dream and make it a reality." And another thing, Bakugou wanted my brother to be dead and never come to UA. He got what he wanted, the Quirkless Dekus out of his way of being Number 1. *Looks at Bakugou with a hatred look* I hope it was really worth it.

Everyone began to look shock as the heroes look at All Might and the parents of Bakugou look at his son.

Masaru: Katsuki, is this true? Did you actually bully your friends?

Bakugou began to look down on the floor and say nothing which cause the Bakugou adults to realize that is true.

Mitsuki: Why?! WHY WOULD YOU BULLY YOUR FRIENDS AND HURT THEM?!

Bakugou: ...

Mitsuki: ANSWER ME, KATSUKI!!

Bakugou: ...

No reply from the explosion boy. He just stared at the ground with regrets. If he hadn't bully them, none of this would have happen. That's when until Katsumi spoke.

Katsumi: Yes...

Everyone was now looking at Katsumi, who had her head on the ground, trying to not show any tears.

Katsumi: He did bully Minato and Izuku because... because he thought that if he bullied him, then they would never look down on him for being the next Number 1 Hero...

Out of nowhere, Masaru punched Bakugou right in the face, causing everyone to be shocked that the father of Bakugou punched his own son in the face with right hook.

Katsumi: D-Dad?

Mitsuki: Sweetie, what are you-

Bakugou then hold his left cheek from his face as he looked at his father in fear.

Bakugou: O-Old ma-

Masaru: DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT! OR YOUR MOTHER AN OLD HAG! WE DIDN'T RAISE THAT WAY ON HURTING OTHERS WHO ARE BORN POWERLESS OR HAVE A QUIRK THAT REPRESENT A VILLAIN! WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING?!

Bakugou: I-I was just... I thought...

Minato: Of course, he won't answer.

Everyone looked at Minato, as he began to stand up and walk towards Bakugou and crouch down to his level.

Minato: Because he's no Hero. he's a villain, a murder. Like all of the rest of the heroes. So, tell me, Future Number 1 Hero. Was it really worth it? Was it worth it to bully me and my brother and then telling us to commit suicide at a tall building so we won't get in your way when you go to UA and become the best?

Silence was heard from Bakugou as he looked down on the ground, not saying a word as Minato slowly stand up and glared at him.

Minato: That's what I thought, Villian.

Masaru: Minato, me and your aunt understand your anger and-

This cause Minato to snap and instantly yell at the Bakugou parents, which cause them and everyone to flinch at the young boy's rage.

Minato: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY ANGER!!!!! If you did... you wouldn't create a villain so soon. I don't want to see the parents who created the villain himself. Especially his sister.

This cause Katsumi to be sad and her voice become broken from what Minato said. Her love interest calling her and her brother villains because of what happened. But in reality, Minato only sees Katsumi as a friend not as a lover.

Katsumi: *On the verge of crying* Minato, my parents didn't know that my brother bullied you and your brother and we're sorry that your brother died. I did help you and Izuku from Katsuki's bullying, right? If I'm being treated like this, then what do you want us to do? Just tell us and we'll do it. We'll do anything for you.

Minato: And why is that?

Katsumi: Because I love you! Not as a friend, but as something more! So please, tell me what you wanted!

Minato: ...Let's get things straight, Katsumi. I. Don't. Love. You. In fact; I despise you, Bakugou. I thought   like you as a friend, but I think it's a lie because I think you also bullied every other girl who are also Quirkless.

This caused Katsumi to be in shocked from what Minato is saying. He doesn't love her, and he only see her as a friend when they were kids.

Minato: For my request, I want you and your family to get out of our house, never come here again and don't. Talk. to us. Whether it's on a phone or in person, I don't care. I'm sorry Katsumi Bakugou, but I don't think I want to marry a sister of a murder. I think it's best for us to be strangers. Not friends, not best friends or even lovers because I don't really love you. So please, just leave and never come here again along with your family. Alright?

As Minato finished the Bakugou family was shocked at Minato's request and didn't know that he didn't love Katsumi. Minato wanted them to never come at the Midoriya residence for a visit or even talk to him on a phone call or in person. What shocks them is that not only Minato calls Bakugou a villain, but also wanted the Bakugou family to never visit them ever again. This causes Katsumi to have her heart broken. She just confessed her feelings to her crush, but now Minato doesn't accept it and it causes her to have her head down as her hair shadows her eyes.

Mitsuki: Minato, we-

Katsumi: ...Okay...

This causes both the Bakugou's parents to look at their daughter who decided to talk now.

Masaru: Katsumi? 

Katsumi: We'll leave.... never come here again... or even talk to you or Auntie by phone or in person... if that's okay with you, Minato....

Minato: I'm sorry, Katsumi. Just go....

Out of nowhere, they see tears coming out of Katsumi's eyes which they realize that she was heartbroken by Minato, the boy of her dreams, doesn't love her.  As Katsumi nodded her head, she began to leave the house by herself until Bakugou went up to here trying to stop her.

Bakugou: Kat-

POW!

Right before Bakugou could finished, Katsumi punched him in the face and look at him with anger in her eyes as tears come out.

Katsumi: Don't you dare touch me, you fucking villain!! Don't you ever come near or speak to me ever again!! I HATE YOU AND I HOPE YOU DIE, KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!

That's when Katsumi run out of the door and went home as the Masaru began to go after her and Mitsuki grabs Bakugou by the hair and drag him out of the house as they close the door when they leave. That's when Inko began to speak to his son.

Inko: Minato, please listen. I know how you this could you be opportunity of being a Hero of your dream. Katsumi could even help you.

Minato: You don't understand Mom. You think that after what happened a couple of weeks, during the Sludge Villain incident where he killed Izuku and we're just going to ignore it? That's definitely why despise Heroes and hope they will die by a villain to pay for their crimes because they are the real villains. They're the real reason why villains exist!

Endeavor: You watch your tone, boy!

Minato: NO, I HAVE THE ATTENTION TO WATCH MY TONE! YOU HEROES LET A VILLAIN KILL MY BROTHER AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

As Minato yelled, he ripped the acceptance sheet to UA and was about to go to his room until Endeavor speaks.

Endeavor: It's not our fault that your brother is dead. He was nothing but a Quirkless idiot that gets in our way.

This caused Minato to stop going up to his room and looked at the Number 2 Pro Hero along with the Pro Heroes.

Inko: What?!

Endeavor: I'm sorry, ma'am but if your children wouldn't act like idiots, one of them shouldn't die.

Inko: You're telling me that my two children, who did what a real hero should do, are idiots?

Endeavor: So, what if I'm actually saying that? Quirkless like them, shouldn't be heroes.

Right before Inko or one of the pros could tell him to stop, Minato got closer, he began to ball up his hand into a fist and began to mutter.

Minato: *Muttering* Keep... My brother's name... out your fucking.... mouth....

Endeavor: What was that, boy?

As Endeavor said that Minato began to tighten his fists, causing his hands to bleed and...

Minato: Keep! My brother's name! *Grabs Endeavor by the collar* OUT YOUR FUCKING! MOUTH! *Punch Endeavor in the face*

Minato punch the Number 2 Pro Hero, which caused Endeavor to hit the ground and everyone in the room to be in shocked at Minato did and he wasn't done. He began to get on top of Endeavor and punched him again and again and again. Endeavor tries to hit Minato with a fire punch, but Minato stops and dodges his punch by getting up. The two was about to attack until Aizawa use his Quirk and scarf to stop Minato and Endeavor from fighting.

Aizawa: Enough! Both of you!

Endeavor: The useless brat starts it!

Aizawa: You started first and should keep your mouth shut.

Endeavor: He doesn't deserve to be a-

Inko: Endeavor...

This caused everyone to look at Inko with a serious look and a murderous aura around her body which caused them to be afraid. When someone touches her children, you will face her fury.

Inko: Keep your hands off of my son, get out of our house and never come here ever again or I'll hurt you where you'll never do hero work in your life.

This causes Endeavor to be scared at a mother's fury if someone tries to hurt her kids. So, they stop as Aizawa let Minato and Endeavor go. 

Inko: I'm sorry, Nezu, but we're going to not accept your offer of my son joining UA. Minato just lost his trust with the heroes after the Sludge Villain incident. And as for your heroes, *Glares at Endeavor* I don't want them to hurt my child. It's your heroes' fault that they didn't save my son from the villain. They should have saved him instead of standing and watch like the until the right moment. I'm sorry, Nezu, but my answer is no and that's final. 

Nezu: I understand, Mrs. Midoriya. Again, we're sorry for your loss and it's our fault for not saving him. Have a good day with you and your son.

As Nezu said that he and the pros began to leave the house until All Might look at Minato on last time with a face of guilt and then follow the others as he began to close the door. Inko then began to go to Minato, making sure that her son isn't hurt.

Inko: Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?

Minato: I'm alright, Mom. I'm fine. Why don't we get something to eat and rest, okay?

Inko: Alright.

After that, Minato and Inko had dinner and went to bed. With the Bakugou Family, Katsumi locked herself in her own room and never wanted to speak to anyone including her own brother. Katsumi blames his brother for what he did, and she will never forgive him. Bakugou noticed this and already know the answer: Because he's not a Hero, he's a bully and a villain. Mitsuki and Masaru punish their son for what happened, no electronics, video games or hanging out with his friends until the UA entry exam starts. He didn't refuse to do it because he does not have no one to blame but himself.

Back at the Midoriya Residence, Minato is now sleeping in his bed, he started to move around which caused him to feel different. Inside of his body, a red and blue DNA from the spider that bit him, began to be merged with his own. This where a new Spider and a true hero came in Musutafu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.2K 50
Peter Parker was your average quirkless science nerd who lived with his aunt and uncle in Japan. But after being bitten by a radioactive spider, he w...
238 0 7
{Summary:Ori Mibojin just turned 15 An quirkless boy before he looked into his parent's box of belongings that is when he was bitten by an Quirked Sp...
13.4K 1K 32
When there is no one except a certain bully as a father, life couldn't be any better for Izuku. He was still a child and lost his brother, and all th...
438K 11.3K 39
This is the story of Izuku Midoriya otherwise known as Dekiru! Izuku meets All Might three years earlier than UA and this leads to him gaining OFA so...