US

By Privatelimits

~ The Love Story More

Cast
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.

Chapter 41.

167 4 0
By Privatelimits

Two Months Later.

The last two months has been peaceful. I released my album called F.A.M.E. which was a complete hit. I'm happy people enjoyed it. Me and Amora celebrated our one-year anniversary on Christmas. It's now February 2nd. She is now 4 months pregnant, we'll be finding out the gender tomorrow. We decided together to move to LA so with the money I earned from my new label I bought us a house. She opened another store here and two more locations. We have kind of distanced ourselves from her father and mostly that side of the family. We also decided to distance ourselves from Mya. Though she's a good friend it's just too many issues. We also decided to get security. When I'm not with her, I want her to be safe and feel safe.

Right now I'm in the middle of doing a music video for Deuces and I recently got signed to RCA Records. I was happy that even before I put out Deuces I already had two albums out with no label. I was just putting stuff out there. Amora obviously didn't know because she limits the artists she listens to. I'm now on that list. But I had a couple of hits off those albums such as songs called Run It, Gimme That,Wall to Wall, Kiss Kiss, Take You Down, and a couple more. Those songs went viral. People were trying to sign but around that time I was only focused on basketball so I was happy that the offer with RCA Records was still available.

I'm also happy I'm still good friends with some celebrities I worked with before. I'll be dropping a video for Deuces tonight. With my album release, I also released music videos for No Bullshit with Amora being the lead girl I did that video early before she started showing, She Ain't You, Yeah 3x, Next to You with Justin Bieber and Look At Me Now with Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes. We are almost done on set. We are watching the playback of us three walking in front of the car. It was Kevin's verse.

"Yo, this fire. Let's finish this. You plan on posting this tonight after they edit it?" Tyga asked.

"You better." Kevin said.

"Tyga you shouldn't say shit you're the reason we doing this video late as fuck. I'm relieved my label cool and I can just drop shit." I asked. Kevin laughed Tyga rolled his eyes.

"Nah because Tyga acting like he had no time on his hands. But we don't care about the label. It's nice to be signed for sure and to have that there for help and information. But your fans are more important. Your relationship with them. How you bond with them. Like how you go on live and add fans to the live. You talk to them. You inspire them." Kevin explained.

"Young money cool." Tyga said referring to his label as we laughed. We redid Kevin's verse part of the video. I'm now with the crew and we are editing the video. I went and grabbed a snack.

"Aye check the ending out tell me if you like it or not." I heard one of the editors say. I went to his computer and watched.

"Yo, that's fire. I like it." I told him. We watched the full video, and once we were done I got to the house. I got out of the car and walked inside. I happened to hear one of my songs playing. I walked into the kitchen seeing Amora dancing and cooking. She saw me and stopped.

"How long have you been there?" She asked.

"Long enough, how do you know this song?" I said hearing my song Yo Man Ain't Me playing.

"I decided to listen since you didn't tell me about this before. You should be ashamed." She said. As I put my hand on my chest.

"Ashamed? For what?"

"Because I was your best friend I should've known." She said.

"You said was. You still my bestie baby." I told her and we hugged.

"Good. Now how was your day?" She asked.

"Good. The video is done. How was your day? And how's my baby?"

"It was okay. I think the baby likes cheesecake I keep craving it. But the smell of bacon you cooked this morning hit me like a fan and made me throw up."

"Good, because we both like cheesecake. But I'll stop cooking bacon if it's making you sick. I'm surprised because you love bacon." I said as I grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator. She gave me a plate of fried chicken and mac n cheese.

"I didn't make much. But you cooking tomorrow. I only cooked tonight because you cooked breakfast this morning."

"Thank you, baby." I sat at the table and started eating. She sat down next to me.

"How's the store going?"

"It's good. I'm happy I have employees now. I found some good designers. Some are high schoolers and some are in college. With my mom running the store in Houston and Jalaiyah running the store across town. We booming." She said. Jalaiyah and Kevin decided to move with us because Jalaiyah wanted to be close for the baby and Amora. Kevin was here because he wants to be like his dad, a rapper. He ended up getting hurt really bad at a game, and decided to retire.

"I'm proud of you. You doing your thing baby." I said as I finished eating. I got up and started cleaning since she cooked. She got up and gave her plate to me.

"I'm proud of you too you know. I know this change might be new because basketball isn't added. I really am happy you were able to find something for yourself and something that makes you happy. That's why I like being in the studio with you." She said. I had a studio added to our house so I wouldn't have to leave the house. I wanted to be closer to her.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, plus I wanna hear everything first I deserve it." She said.

"You were going to everything first regardless baby. Oh, I want you to watch the video." I told her as I dried my hands from washing dishes.

"You finished today?" She asked. I nodded. She smiled.

"Connect your phone to the living room TV." We walked to the living room. I connected my phone and we watched the video.

"I like it. When I told you to break a leg this morning I wasn't trying to get you to do it for real or try. Doing flips and shit." She said as I laughed.

"It's not that serious. I've never broken a leg before. I used backflips off the couch and off the bed. It's just easy now."

"See why Ryan used to beat your ass. But how did you learn to dance and stuff?"

"Michael Jackson. You know he's my favorite artist. Just watching him. His performances. His music videos. I watched everything and I would mimic his moves. Over time I just got better and better." I replied

"I love listening to you. So how did you learn how to draw?" She asked.

"I don't know. Like honestly I just started drawing to take my mind off things. I never stopped. That's why I draw all over the house. Now it's my turn to ask a question. Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Yes, we finally find out the gender." She said excitedly.

"Are you tired yet mamas?" I asked. Lately, she's been going to sleep around 10 pm or 11 pm on the dot.

"Yes I am but I want you to sing to me. And you have to carry me upstairs." She replied. I just shook my head. I picked her up and walked upstairs. I laid her down in the bed and then laid down next to her. I posted the video afterwards, I started singing her to sleep then I soon fell asleep after her.

The next day.

The next morning I woke up before Amora. I did my morning hygiene and got dressed. I went downstairs and decided to cook us breakfast. Once I was done, she was coming downstairs rubbing her stomach.

"Just in time butterfly I just finished cooking." I said as I made her a plate.

"Good Morning cariño. How did you sleep? Did you sleep the whole night?" She asked. Only because the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to sleep the whole night. So I just go to the studio.

"Good Morning. And yes I slept through the night. I slept good also, how about you?" I said as I gave her the plate. I made my plate. Then sat at the table with her.

"I slept good. I'm just glad you were able to sleep." She said. We both ate and then cleaned the kitchen. Once she was ready, we left. We got to the doctor's office, I checked us in and then sat down next to her.

"50 bucks if it's a boy." She said.

"50 bucks if its a girl." I told her.

"Deal." She said as we locked our pinkies together. Her name was called and we walked into the room they assigned us to. She laid down on the bed and stood next to it. The doctor came in.

"How are you guys?" She asked.

"Good." We both said at the same time. She smiled. We did the ultrasound and we listened to the heartbeat.

"Well as always the baby is healthy. Ready to know the gender?" She asked. We both nodded.

"It's a girl." She said. As me and Amora smiled.

"Pay up butterfly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.2K 67
"You got me, I got you." A story about two high school sweethearts on their way to the real world. โš ๏ธ Mature content.
16K 578 19
แฅซแญก โ†ณ โ [๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ƒ๐’š๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚] ยก! โž
5K 206 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
354K 12.9K 67
I saw her and I knew from that moment on I would never love someone the way I love her. Mature content New writer -this story is not edited so please...