Remnant's Saiyajin: Jaune Arc...

By StrengthAndPride

A "Meteor" landed on Remnant near a Wooden Mansion, The Arc Mansion. 15-Year-Old Tera Cotta and Saphron Arc... More

#0.1: Arcs, Jaune's Outfit and Equipment.
#0.2: Forms and Power Levels 1
#0.3: Special Techniques
Arc 1: The Prince's Arrival.
Arc 2.1: The Ultimate Team.
Arc 2.2: Warrior Women.
Arc 2.3: Yang's Development.
Thanks! And a Sneak Peek
Arc 2.4: Canyon Clash
Arc 2.5: Never Again... Never Again.
Arc 3.
Arc 3.1: The Enemies Inside.
Arc 3.2: Old and New Friends
A/N: Apparently
Arc 3.3: Red Ribbon Tower

Arc 2.6: Fantastical Finish!

182 3 0
By StrengthAndPride

LAST TIME...

"DJ, HIT THE FINAL BOSS MUSIC!!!"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YEA, BABY THAT'S WHAT I'M TAKIN' ABOUT!!!" Vintage yelled before using his chains to charge at Jaune.

AND NOW...

------

Johnny was the first to strike. With his Kitchen Knife glowing blood red he slashed at Jaune landing a clean hit on Jaune's Shoulder. Jaune responded by kicking Johnny's legs and making him fall before unleashing his Aura, sending them flying. 

------

Pyrrha looked at The Marini Girls hoodie trying to find a key to their cuffs with her Semblance. "Found it!" She hissed as it was in her hoodie sleeve. "Come to Mama!" She willed it to come to her. 

A Keycard came zooming into her hands... This is what would've happened if the keycard didn't get stuck on a small pebble. "Ugh, Let's try this one last time." Pyrrha groaned as she tried to summon it into her hands. Until it got stuck in a bush. "Oh come on."

------

Johnny once more landed a clean shot on Jaune's arm. "How the hell are you landing these hits back-to-back?!" Jaune asked as he landed a clean shot on Johnny's Abdomen with The Sickle of Sorrow before using the back of the scythe to send Vintage flying backward. 

Jaune fires a flurry of kicks at Johnny before slicing into Johnny's Arm. "I could say the same for you!" Johnny shouted back as the knife elongated to the size of his arm. Before landing a heavy swing sending Jaune a few feet back.

Marini fires a flurry of rocks at Jaune causing him to be pushed into the waiting hands of Centoss. 

Centoss, despite being 7 Feet Tall, launched into the air with the force of a rocket. 

"CENTOSS. DUNK!!!"

And with a small fiery explosion, Jaune kissed the concrete. 

Jaune, once more, unleashed his Aura sending Centoss flying back into Johnny. "Off me Centoss!" Johnny flung off Centoss of his body.

"I swear to god if I have to unleash my Aura one more time. I'm gonna kill someone."

Jaune said his eye twitching dangerously. He swung his scythe in the air forming a giant portal in the sky. Suddenly half a dozen clones of Jaune came soaring down like vultures.

------ 

"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUU!" One of the clones shouted as he dropkicked Johnny into another clone who batted him away. "AND IT'S A HOMERUN!"

------

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!" A Clone of Jaune said while launching a flurry of Aura Enhanced Punches at Centoss. 

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!" Centoss shouted back as they traded blow after blow. 

------

Marini launched another volley of rocks at the clone who deflected them. "Stop!" Jaune shouted as he slammed his scythe on the ground causing it to erupt in a bright pink explosion sending her flying. 

"Final..."

Marini looked behind her to see another clone charging an attack.

"CRAP!"

"KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

The Beam sent Marini into another clone who launched a flurry of kicks before throwing her away.

------

Pyrrha FINALLY got the keycard out of another little rock. "FINALLY!" it was so close to her. Until it stopped in mid-air. "That doesn't belong to you..." Marini murmured as she pulled it back to her hands. "NO, IT'S MINE!"

------

Vintage and The Actual Jaune clashed fists.

*FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!*

"Looks like the clones are gone." Vintage smiled as he landed a gut punch on Jaune sending him almost out of bounds but he saved himself by forming a Spirit Sword and indenting it in a mountain. Jaune suddenly came flying back into the ring and dropped kicked Vintage back. 

As Jaune was about to lay a beat down on him Johnny came in swinging landing a hit on Jaune's knee. "What the hell, where did you come from?! I swear I just saw you getting batted away by a clone a few minutes ago!" Jaune shouted before swinging his scythe at him sending Johnny flying back. 

"MARINI! GET ME THE VIALS!" Vintage screams as he shoves Jaune away. 

A Vial comes flying to Vintage's hand. It was blue with purple accents. 

"Bottoms Up!" 

Vintage's muscles bulked up with his height growing half as tall as the biggest mountains in the arena but stayed at the same width for some reason.

"SUP LITTLE MAN!" Vintage said before stomping on the floor causing a massive earthquake. 

"Oh come on."

------

"MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE. MINE. MINE!!!" Pyrrha shouted as she pushed her Semblance even further beyond. "NO. NOT. I REFUSE!!!" Marini shouted as her eyes were glowing an emerald and her hair was starting to float and spiked up.

"AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Pyrrha shouted as the arena was covered by a fiery red aura once more. "MINE. MINE. MINE!!!" The keycard was sent flying to the cuffs.

*BEEEEEEEEP!!!* *CLIIIIIIIIINK!!!*

Pyrrha was nothing but a mere red and crimson blur to Marini as suddenly Ruby and Weiss's cuffs were unlocked. Marini was suddenly slashed by Pyrrha before Ruby landed a fury of scythe slashes and Weiss launched a gigantic blast at the girl sending her flying off the ring. 

"Soooo. We're gonna gang up on them one by one?"

"YES."

------

Jaune and Vintage clash fists with Vintage's knuckle dusters towering over Jaune. "GRAH!" Jaune covered his fist with Aura before landing a right hook sending Vintage tumbling down. He skyrocketed downwards. 

"YOU'RE GONNA EAT THIS BEATING! AND YOU'RE GONNA ENJOY IT!!!" Jaune shouted as he landed blow after blow.

And with a blast of aura, Jaune was propelled upwards. "MASENKO-HA!!!"

As Jaune added more and more power the higher he went. He halted the blast as he dove down with a punch. "GO TO HELL!!!" Jaune was nothing but a yellow comet to everyone's eyes. 

"COMET CALAMITY!!!"

A large fiery explosion sent everyone off the ring. Everyone. Yes, even Jaune himself. 

Everyone was in the same place. Floating above the water. 

Vintage was knocked the fucked out floating on his back. 

Marini was about to pass out. 

Centoss was used as a boat by Johnny. 

Ruby was using Crescent Rose as a lifeline. 

Weiss was using a glyph as a platform. 

Jaune was out cold and slowly started to sink. "I gotcha!" Pyrrha remerged from the water with Jaune in her hands. 

"IT'S A TIE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 72 15
In the supernatural universe of Remnant, four strong girls are training to become Huntresses, which are humanity's only hope of defeating the shadowy...
10.6K 211 13
Ruby Rose had been training on a uninhabited island north of the island of patch. Unknown to her; the site was now testing grounds for Atlas new dest...
14.1K 444 71
A young hero, an exalted heiress, a troubled rogue, a party girl, and a knight. These are the five members of RWBY, a team brought together and train...
341 31 32
In the world of Remnant, a place where science and fairy tales coexist, human civilization is pledged by deadly monsters known as the Grimm. For a ti...