๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‡๐Ÿ๐€๐๐‡๐‘๐Ž. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...

Por aphrontwrk

EARTH2APHRO: in which Jordan Carter; better know as PlayBoi Carti finds himself in multiple fictional scenari... Mรกs

EARTH2APHRO!
ROCKSTAR MADE ๏นโœถ .
MEH! ๏นโœถ .

VAMP ANTHEM ๏นโœถ.

1K 35 8
Por aphrontwrk

◟@icespice ; isis gaston﹆⋆.ᥫ᭡
"i swear to god, just play with pussy, i don't play with boys"

@wrd2flocka

The loud blaring sound of the 1:00 a.m alarm echoed throughout Jordan's hollow room which only consisted of a rug designed to mirror his "whole lotta red" album cover, his bed, his tv which was hung from the wall and his closet. He was never home much, so he never needed much. but the room did look empty.

The masculine let out a low groan, turning over on his side with a scowl. He swiped the clock icon towards the dismiss side, sitting up completely. Jordan was on a mission, he had things to do early this morning with multiple associates of his so he began with exiting his bed, and starting himself a shower. He left his room pitch black, he had it memorized to the core, he knew where to walk and where not to.

Once he entered the bathroom, he set his water to his liking. Which as a percentage would've been 40% cold water, 60% hot. His dreads where currently back into a low ponytail. Since he had previously redyed them he tried to avoid any contact with water and his hair in hopes the hair wouldn't bleed. His shower didn't last too long, only until 1:21. He slipped into something casual immediately after drying off, which was a pair of briefs and sweat pants over it paired with a hoodie. On his feet were a pair of black Yeezy foam runners. He grabbed a hold of his car keys, phone, quickly exiting the estate without waking Kenn and Bobby.

To get from point a to b; the driveway of his estate to his destination it took him about thirty minutes even with his driving. he pulled into the studio's driveway, parking in his usual spot.

once he got out, he trailed inside; the cold Atlanta air hitting his face. "wassup yall?" he greeted a few members of his production team; dapping them up as a greeting. "you ready carti?" they questioned him, as if he hadn't already been walking into the booth. he simply nodded, closing the door to the booth behind him; tossing up his thumb to cue the music.

it took a lot of trial and error in order for the project to come out to his liking; from the autotune to the pitch. "aye, we gone run this agai-" jordan began to speak being cut off by the sound of the door opening; a girl with a bright orange afro walked in; wearing a pair of low rise jeans and a white cropped top on her feet where a pair of dior sandals. the female held a bag in her hand, which she softly placed down on the couch closest to the door. "oh, y'all booked this studio?" she questioned, looking up to see people already occupying the studio.

"yeah, we got it booked till three." one of the producers spoke, looking over at the female with an eyebrow raised. "well, can i just wait in here til y'all done; my session starts at 3, so.." she asked softening her tone with a small pout. everyone looked over at carti who shrugged his shoulders, not caring if she did or didn't. "i'm isis by the way y'all, y'all can call me ice tho my bad i didn't introduce myself"

"nice to meet you, carti." he nodded in her direction now going back in the booth. she simply nodded, watching the male as he rapped off his notes; all lyrics he wrote of course. "nah start that bitch over man." carti instructed, not liking the way his adlibs sounded behind his voice. before they knew it 3 o'clock rolled around, majority of the room had cleared out except one person on carti's team, carti, and isis.

on their way out, isis softly stopped carti speaking as she did "hey, can you help me with the booth. i don't really have anyone coming or here to control it could you? i'll even pay you." she scrambled her words. carti shrugged, walking back into the room. he didn't plan on going home right now anyways, "you dont got to pay me" not wanting to be bothered by ken or lone at the moment. once she got situated in the booth they began recording, carti wasn't impressed not even in the slightest way since her genre of music wasn't one he listened to on the regular but it was catchy, so he casually bobbed his head to the beat.

"play it back, let me hear how i sound." she instructed, walking out the booth; sitting on the chair beside him with anticipation to hear the song. he played it back as she requested, looking over at her facial expressions as he did so. "that shit fire." she smiled widely with a clap of her hands, she quickly pulled jordan's lanky but oddly muscular frame into a tight embrace "thank you!" she mumbled into the crook of his neck. he returned the offer, wrapping his hands around her toned torso. "no problem." he spoke as if it wasn't a big deal.

"i feel like i have to repay you." she pulled away as she spoke. "but you don't want any money." she frowned, placing her legs in his lap; whilst taping her chin in deep thought.

"how could i ever repay you" isis quickly grabbed Jordan's hand placing it between her thighs. "how could i ever repay you?" she repeated; looking over at the male who took her invitation, jordan wasn't for too much of the teasing he simply unbuttoned her true religion low rise jeans pulling them down to her ankles. "take them off all the way." he sneered his voice fairly deeper and more demanding now, isis listened taking her pants off quickly.

his free hand cupped her breast roughly while the other groped her thigh, jordan laid kisses against her light skin softly sucking to leave his mark. it didn't take long for his hickeys to form since she had such light skin, "mm, uh." isis moaned, spreading her legs wider with her head leaning back. "fuck." she mumbled, jordan placing his fingers in her heat; her warm walls tightened around his two digits he had pumping into her. isis held his frame closer, placing her mouth inches away from his ear allowing her moans to be heard as they flooded the room.

"shut the fuck up." he scowled, curling his fingers in her before speeding up the pace of his pumping. "talk to me." he demanded.

"how that feel, huh?!" he yelled, seeking validation as if her moans and whines wasn't enough. jordan sent a rough slap to her face, gripping her chin tightly with his free hand. "y-yes oh my god that feels good baby wait" she whimpered, placing her hand on his lower stomach. she felt herself on the verge of a orgasm just off his fingers. "hm?" he kissed the side of her lips, pulling out of her; he now used his index, middle and ring finger to rub her clit; stopping once to spit on the nub before continuing his quick paced rubbing. "mm, oh my god shit!" she cursed, leaning her head back while her hand groped her perky breast. before she could let out another word, she squirted along the leather chair she had been sitting on.

"mm, fuck" she grinded her hips upwards into his fingers. "felt so go-" she started, being cut off by jordan shoving his fingers in her mouth allowing the female to taste herself like the slut he painted her out to be. tears brimmed her eyes in pure satisfaction, carti now removing his bottom undergarments to release his lengthy hardon which stood in attention. isis looked in pure awe at the manhood towering over her, carti roughly slapped his piece against her face rubbing the saliva from his fingers onto his tip.

he held her leg up, pulling her down on the chair more before slipping in, groaning as he did so; having to stretch the female out. "f-fuckkk, you're so big" she informed him before his hand wrapped around her neck tightly, he began thrusting into her quickly. giving the female a pounding she wouldn't forget. her moans turned into whimpered, yelps and shrieks of pleasure with the way the curve in his piece hit her g-spot head on. "tight ass shit." he mumbled below his breath, removing his hand from her neck to send another slap to her face.

isis looked up at the male, biting her lip as she struggled to take all of him;  as if he didn't just have six inches in. he didn't want to complete turn the female out, he didn't think she could hand it. "play with this pussy" she demanded, gripping her chin to turn her head towards him. she did as told, no hesitation; rubbing her nub the same way he did using her three fingers. he knew the combination of his pipe and her fingers would drive her crazy.

"talk to me." carti's voice boomed throughout the room along with the sound of his heavy sack slapping against her soft cheeks. "y-you feel s-so good in me..." she huffed out approaching her second orgasm of the night. "mm, and who this shit belong to?" he raised his eyebrow whilst looking down at the female, delivering slow rough strokes which hit her womb. isis let out a load moan, gripping his arms before speaking "you, oh my f- you!"

"good slut." he mumbled into her ear once he leaned down, kissing against her face with passion as he hate fucked her. "make a mess on this dick bitch." he spoke whilst kissing her cheek; carti fully pulled out to his tip; slapping her face once more before plunging his full length into her. the itself set isis over the edge, she began to squirt against his member, her essence splashing on the lower half his his torso and her pelvis. "mhm, just like that.." he spoke with steady strokes "just like that." he fucked her through her orgasm, sticking two fingers back into her mouth; which he began to finger fuck causing the female to gag as he rode out her high.

"i was gone nut in ya, but i got some' better" he informed her, pulling his damn fingers out to rub across her face completely humiliating the girl. with every stroke her gave her he got closer to his long awaited release. "shittt!" the masculine snarled, holding her frame close in a matter of two pumps he slipped out of her; towering over the female once again. he roughly stroked his piece above her face, leaning his head back in satisfaction; until thick white lines fell from his tip coating her face below. "ahh, shit open yo fucking mouth." he commanded, draining his dick empty onto her face and tongue causing a mess. "shit." he mumbled, giving his dick two slow pumps before titling himself drained completely.

he grabbed a hold of his phone which had been in his hoodie pocket; he ignored the messages and calls from ken and bobby going straight to his camera app to record the scene. "tell me how much you love my dick" he spoke, slapping her face. he completely degraded the woman and he wanted to take it further. "i love it so much." she spoke directly to the camera, using her finger to collect the sperm on her face, putting her finger to her face licking it off.

as she spoke he slapped his piece on her forehead, nose and cheeks letting out a sinister laugh at his own actions. "you ain't shit but a nasty ass slut , you know that?"

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

343K 12.1K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
959K 59.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
341K 12.5K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
386K 23.4K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...