Irresistible - Alexia Putellas

By juliendrf

Confusion. Cliffhangers. Drama. More

COMING SOON
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Erin.
Thank you
56.
bonus chapter
COMING SOON
COMING SOON

55.

3K 299 44
By juliendrf

Thank you Eliza!!!

"You did... what?", were the only faint, broken words that Erin managed to say, her throat tightening after the words were spoken.

With her eyes wide, tears welling up in shock, the blonde felt that familiar ice cold shiver rushing down her spine as her eyes steadily gazed at Jenni.

This was a bad idea, indeed.

"I did it on purpose", Jenni whispers regretfully, her voice at the verge of breaking as she notices the salty tears well up in Erin's eyes.

Swallowing, but not once trying to suppress the feeling of anger, hurt and disappointment, the therapist steps closer, her hands balled into tight fists as she looks at Jenni.

"I hate you", Erin grumbles through gritted teeth, watching Jenni back away, most likely scared the blonde might lay a hand on her.

And as much as Erin would want to, she would never do that.

She'd never lay a hand on anyone. Not even on the person she hated most.

Jenni.

And as these harsh words were spoken, the blonde couldn't stay in the same room as Jenni for another moment. Wiping the salty tears away, Erin turns around, hastily hurrying out the door and down the hallway.

As far away from Jenni as possibly possible.

"Erin! Please let me-", were Jenni's words heard from the therapy room, but of course the blonde didn't give a shit.

She didn't care this was her first day.

For all she wanted was to leave this place.

Her vision was blurred by tears as she hurried down the hallway, her slender body, suddenly so weak, trembling as walks towards the front door of the building.

Fumbling her phone out in order to call a cab, she didn't even notice someone walking out of one of the rooms, causing Erin to bump into the person and her phone to drop.

And at that moment, the Spider App had automatically been downloaded to her phone.

Fantastic.

"Shit... I'm... fuck!", Erin yelps angrily, mostly to herself as she's about to perch down and pick up her phone, the display completely scratched and broken.

But much to her surprise, she's held back by a pair of strong arms holding her up, the person pulling the blonde against her chest, two arms tightly wrapped around the therapists slender body.

"Shh... Bonita... I'm here", Alexia's calm voice whispers - of course it had to be her - warm fingers tangling into the blonde's soft hair.

And by the sound of her gentle voice, the therapist couldn't control her emotions any longer.

This was too much.

A sorrowful sob slips from her throat as she nuzzles her head beneath the captains chin, trembling hands tightly clasping the brunettes workout shirt as Erin sobs.

"What happened?", Alexia whispers against the blonde head, pulling the therapist with her and into the closest room possible, not wanting anyone to see their newest staff member cry on her first day.

Not that Erin cared about that right now.

Unable to speak, obviously for a loss of words, the blonde reclines back against the door once the captain had closed it behind them, head in her hands as she cries.

She couldn't control it.

She couldn't control any of these emotions.

"Bonita...", Alexia breathes, sounding extremely concerned, reaching out to brush the few strands of hair that had fallen out of her ponytail out of Erin's otherwise flawless visage.

It hurt seeing Erin like this.

"I hate her", the blonde mumbles, her voice breaking all over again.

And it didn't take more than that for Alexia to realize who this was about. And immediately, the captain feared what this could possibly mean.

No. It couldn't.

Holding the blonde's slender, weak, shaking body against her, keeping her close, all Alexia could do was hope that this wasn't reality.

It couldn't be.

"What did she say that made you cry like that, Bonita?", the captain whispers against the blondes head, her voice sweet and caring as always, her heart aching at the response she got from Erin as the blonde collapses into her arms.

"She... she did it on purpose", the blonde sobs, squeezing her eyes shut as her slender arms tighten around the midfielder's strong body.

She didn't care about anything else. She didn't care that Alexia and Jenni had been a thing.

It was the injury that bothered her.

"She did... what on purpose?", Alexia asks, more firmly this time as she gently brushes her warm fingers through the blondes soft hair, the other arm securely wrapped around the small of Erin's back.

"Jenni. She... she tackled me this harsh on purpose. She just told me. She... fuck... she did it on purpose", Erin cries softly, her cheeks red and her eyes puffy as she pulls away, trying to wipe away the tears that wouldn't stop falling.

For a moment, there was only silence.

Erin tries her best to control herself, her body and her emotions. And as she struggles to regain her self-control, she doesn't even notice how Alexia's expression turns pale.

She didn't notice the way the captain's tender lips purse ever so slightly.

She didn't notice the way Alexia's entire body freezes in shock.

"L- Love?", the blonde whispers sorrowfully, her voice hoarse and broken as she looks up.

And much to her surprise, she found tears welling up in the brunette's sparkling hazel eyes.

"I know...", was all Alexia could manage to say, her heart shattering into a million pieces as she look at Erin, her intense stare enough to let the blonde know she was being honest.

And the both of them wished this wasn't true.

But it was.

„Why... why didn't you tell me?", Erin wonders quietly, her voice barely hearable as she feels her throat tighten, her heart pumping furiously.

"I... Bonita... I... I didn't mean to...", were Alexia's trembling words that filled the silence, but she could tell how angry Erin became by the way her cheeks reddened.

"She did it on purpose. She freaking did it on purpose! And you knew?! All this time?! Have you ever thought about letting me in on the secret?!", the blonde yells at her angrily, pushing Alexia away as she reclines back against the door, her cold hands trembling as she stares at a completely bewildered, speechless captain.

Alexia's lips purse.

"B... Bonita, por favor... please calm down", the midfielder tries to reassure her, her voice calm, her entire body shaking.

Alexia knew that she really messed this up.

"Why didn't you tell me?", cries Erin, tears streaming down her cheeks as she points at Alexia, the captain, who stands frozen, unable to believe this was really happening.

It couldn't.

It wasn't supposed to happen like this.

"Erin... please don't make me...", Alexia tries, her voice still calm as she takes a step closer, wanting nothing more than to reach out for Erin and hold her.

"Why did you not tell me?!", the blonde growls angrily as pushes the brunette away from her once again, causing Alexia's entire body to freeze.

She'd never seen Erin like this.

For Erin had never been this angry.

The blonde had never been this broken. This upset. This angry. This disappointed.

Alexia ducks her head as she feels her cheeks flush and coyly clasps her hands behind her back, signaling to Erin that she wouldn't reach out for her again.

For a moment there was silence - dead silence - the both of them pondering what to do or say next.

And it was the captain who decided to break the silence, hoping that her words would be enough.

"What was I supposed to do? Call you two months after your injury and tell you Jenni did it on purpose? It wouldn't have changed anything, Bonita. It would've made things worse. I didn't want this to affect your recovery. I wanted you back on the pitch. That's what I wanted most. An injury like this is a mental challenge anyway, and... so... so I... I thought it would be better not to tell you", Alexia explains, her quiet voice shaking and trembling as she speaks, warm hands tightly clasped behind her back.

She felt so small. So helpless.

And Erin just listened.

Sorrowful eyes were focused on the stunningly beautiful brunette, not believing that after all these years, this was happening.

"Confía en mí, Bonita... por favor... I just wanted to protect you... and I never cared about Jenni. Jenni and I were... I know she loved me... or maybe she still does... but I don't care about that. I don't care about her. I only care about you. I only want you", Alexia tells her, words calm and honest.

It was the truth.

The blonde powerful eyes lingered on the athletes sparkling hazel ones, trying her best to believe her, to believe what Alexia was saying.

But after all this, this was indeed a challenge.

This was all too much.

"You just protected me", were the only words Erin cared about right now, her voice at the verge of breaking all over again.

Her entire body was trembling. Her lungs were gasping for air. Her heart was aching. Her throat tightened.

All of a sudden, everything felt so cold.

So wrong.

"I'd do anything to protect you, Bonita", Alexia breathes, releasing her hands from behind her back in order to reach out, warm shaky hands gently cupping the blondes flawless visage, absolutely gorgeous even though she was crying.

It was unbelievable how irresistible Erin was.

Resting her head back against the door, squeezing her eyes shut for a moment as she feels Alexia's thumbs gently wiping her tears away, the blonde had struggled not to collapse right there and then.

She couldn't believe that Jenni did this.

That she really did this on purpose.

When the captain saw the blonde nod, that tiny movement was enough to let Alexia know that Erin understood what she was trying to say.

That she was believing her.

And she felt her entire body explode from emotions as the blondes ice cold hands reach for her shirt, pulling the captain into her, cold fingers tightly clasping the material above her chest. 

"I love you," were Erin's weak, broken, but honest words, just before she presses her lips to Alexia's tender ones, surprising the brunette.

"I... I love you too, Bonita... I'm so sorry... por favor, perdóname", Alexia mumbles into the kiss, aware that she wouldn't get any response as she felt the blonde pulling her in again, kissing her passionately.

And just as she melted into the unexpected embrace, Alexia was surprised when all of a sudden, her shirt was released.

And it took the captain a couple of moments to realize what had happened.

Because as she heard the door being pulled shut and the muffled sound echoing through the room, she realized that Erin had left.

No.

And she wanted to go after her. Of course she wanted to. There was nothing she wanted more. And Alexia tried, because immediately after Erin had left the room without saying another word, the captain hurried after her.

"Erin!", she yells as she steps into the hallway, only to see the blonde head walking out of the building in a quick pace.

She was running away.

No.

"Erin!", she yells again, about to run after her, but she's stopped by a firm voice behind her, the men's authoritative words causing her body to freeze.

"Alexia. The media team is waiting for you", was the club presidents firm voice that had the captain stop her movements, well aware that she wouldn't get the chance to go after her.

And this was the moment Alexia realized, that their fairytale would most likely not end well. That their kiss was goodbye.

Because fairytales are just magical moments.
And their fairytale was over.

⬇️⭐️⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.3K 21
Would you believe if someone tells you that you will find the love of your life on a dating app? Me neither... But what if that really happen? Discov...
98.6K 4.2K 29
World Class... Queen-La Reina... Perfection... She has to be perfect. If she's not perfect, she's not performing. If she's not performing, she's b...
193K 4.1K 40
As the title says :) #1Aitana #1Vivianne #1Ingrid #3Women
39.7K 1.6K 71
When she least expects it, her boss steps up.