ππŽπ’π’π„π’π’πˆπ•π„

By jisungsquishyjeekies

Han Jisung aka J.ONE is a specially trained police team leader who is lively and smart.Standing first place i... More

𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 *characters introduction*
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ‘
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ’
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ“
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ•(143%eating)
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ–
not a chapter
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ—
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
new novel?!?!
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
sorry yall!!
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
new novel‼️
hi readers
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ‘
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ’
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ“
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ”
happy🍻
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ•
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ–
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ—
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
new novel
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ‘
new novel
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ’
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ“

𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ”

1.6K 61 9
By jisungsquishyjeekies

Changbin scrunched up his nose in  disgust under the black mask he wore to cover his face.He could feel hatred flowing through his veins at the mention of the word 'police'.It was true,he disliked them and hatred was a strong word but his feelings towards the police were somewhat similar.

"Second Lord,what should we do?"

One of the underlings asked as he bowed towards the second leader who's in charge since the first leader decided to go on a killing spree,again.

Lee know the current leader of Maniacs is currently away on a killing spree.

"We.Are.Not.Going."Changbin hissed.
everyone flinched despite knowing he would say that.

"Shall we call them here?"soobin suggested.

"I don't want this place to be discovered."changbin immediately canceled out the suggestion.

"how about-"soobin got cut off.

"don't forget this-we're still on bad terms with the police."changbin reminded.

"How about the warehouse area 43?"
everyone in the room gulped.

"...."

"Fine.Call those fuckers tomorrow at the same location mentioned,9PM."
changbin sighed,annoyed.

"angry Changbin's gonna attack~" seungkwan laughed.

Since he was older than both Lee know and Changbin-he was allowed to call the two by their names.

"Hyung,Not Now"Changbin clicked his tongue and stood up from his desk he was sitting on.

"Thunderous went to the headquaters today.They seemed pretty much normal except that the leader was nowhere to be found,and the second leader seemed pretty off."an underling mentioned.

"They work with the force sometimes. So it's alright for them to move in and out.but-It's not the same for us." changbin took a sip of his protein shake,before shooing the underlings away.

"go.and investigate more shit about J.ONE."

"Yes Sir!"Everyone bowed as Changbin walked out.

"Phew!..That was nerve-wrecking.."

"Yeah...i could feel Changbin's death aura around him."Seungkwan chuckled.

_______________________________________
                 Police headquaters

Time ticked as everyone got to work,
from scanning the files to jotting down important notes to hacking into the suspect files.Everything they could do,they did.

Jisung looked down at his file with slightly furrowed eyebrows,he then
looked up at the person in front of him before sighing and closing his file.

"What is it Seungmin?"Jisung asked as he reclined in his seat and watched the taller man smirk at him.

"Nothing."He replied and leaned his hand on the wooden table with his head propped up on it as he kept staring at Jisung.

"Then why are you wasting your time?"jisung rolled his eyes to look at seungmin.

"I am not."Seungmin replied as he continued staring.

Jisung could swear he felt his cheeks heat up at the intense stare.

He stared back into Seungmin's eyes-

they were dark and intimidating.

Jisung didn't know why but he couldn't pull away-he couldn't turn from those frozen eyes-as if Seungmin froze him in place.

"I am not wasting time,i am merely watching a human in his normal life."
Seungmin spoke as he moved his chair beside Jisung.

He sat down and turned Jisungs chair to him,without breaking the eye contact.

"So Jisung who's your favourite person on this floor?"seungmin asked seriously.

Jisung looked troubled as multiple different options flashed through his head.

His favourite was probably-Yeonjun.
Yeonjun did not create any trouble and he always talked to Jisung.But Felix,Felix was his twin!Seungmin-?Seungmin was out of the question.
Sure,he was fond of him but he did not know whether Seungmin thought the same.(Thinking expression)

"If i had to choose it'd be Yeonjun." jisung smiled.

Something flashed by Seungmin's eyes for a second before he held Jisung's hand in his own and intertwined them.

"Who cares for you the most on this floor?"seungmin leaned his face closer.

Jisung tried to look away.He really tried.The piercing eyes gazing into his soul were too much.

"Who..Uh..Uhm..yeah..well...i don't know..?"Jisung shook his head slightly.
Just when Seungmin was about to ask another question,the door opened and Felix walked in with a slight frown on his face,and bags of food.

To be continued on the next chapter.🥱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.1K 47
Minho is a third year dance major Uni student and the dance leader in his class. Jisung is your typical smart pretty boy but quiet and reserved secon...
16.1K 734 22
What happens if 1 big accident can make someone's life so much better. In where felix has amnesia and none of his friends, neither his boyfriend, com...
62.9K 2.8K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
171K 6.4K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...