π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#57

648 18 34
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

In the room, filled with whimpers, a heating atmosphere, soft and sweet groans and moans can be heard. At the table, where Luffy was sitting, he could feel his body getting eaten. While Law, didn't care much, he kept biting and biting Luffy's neck, chest, legs and more.

This was just the beginning, Luffy stared down at Law, kissing chest, then Law decided to strip Luffy's undergarments, he took it all off, stripping all part of the undergarments until he was fully naked, sitting on the table, he grabbed his Straw Hat and just drop it on the sofa.

Law licked his thigh, until he got one knee to kiss Luffy's ankle, he looked at Luffy with those eyes of his, 'Beautiful...' he smirked, and licked Luffy's leg, his tongue enjoying the taste that he missed. He stood up again, Luffy's legs wrapped around him, and arms embraced him tightly, receiving a passionate kiss coming from his dear "Lover".

Law kissed back, they wildly played each other's tongue, teeth can be heard clashing smoothly, saliva connected to each other. Law stops for a moment, when Luffy pushes him away, he notices Luffy was looking directly at his king-size bed. 'It's been a while since I haven't seen Luffy-ya.. in that bed of mine.' he deeply thought, and his eyes landed on Luffy.

"Bed.. I want to do it on Law's bed."

Watching Luffy pointing at his bed, Law can't help but smile, "Right." he chuckled, he carried Luffy into his arms and went straight to his bed, laying Luffy like he dropped him.

Luffy stares at Law for a moment, with his grin of his. Law only crawled to bed for him, as Luffy soothingly pulled his necktie, pulling it slowly, Law smirked at Luffy's actions towards him. "Law's likely naughty.." Fully taking off Law's necktie, Law felt a kiss on his neck, which was a pleasure he could take.

As his cheeks are reddened slightly, when Law takes off his undergarments in front of him, tattoos are showing, his chest, tattoos in his fingers, at the back of his hand. Then Law noticed Luffy helped to unbuttoned his shirt, a fingers touch his Adam's Apple, sliding down to his tattooed chest.

"Law must be hungry, shall I quench your hunger then?"

The only one who can quench his thirst, his hunger, is none other than Luffy, Law grinned, "Yes, submit yourself to me." devilish wings appeared and heated aura across the entire room. Luffy's only sweet response.

"Gladly. Nishishishi!~"

With a sweet chuckle, he kissed Law, pulling him to bed with him, he took off Law's shirt, and Law just threw his shirt like garbage on the floor, without a care of how messy it was gonna be in his room, flooded with clothes everywhere. He wrapped his big mascular tattooed arms, around Luffy's slender, sexy waist.

They'd kiss entirely, Law wanted to try something new for him, and grab his tie, "Law?" blindfolding Luffy's eyes. "Why? I don't want this." Luffy says a little bit annoyed, "And why? You look sexy." he kissed Luffy's cheek. "No!!" Luffy immediately got mad.

"Why is that?"

"I want to see Law's face while doing it.. I'd rather.. see your face, than see nothing."

Law's eyes slightly widened, and blush across his cheek, he gradually removed the tie, he didn't blindfold him, seeing Luffy shy and adorable to say that. Yet, he was honest. It makes Law's heart race so much. "Teasing me? Are we now?" He playfully smirked, Luffy touched his lips.

"Why can't I? Isn't that.. Law wanted?"

Law smirked once more, how he got teased by Luffy, he pulled his leg making Luffy fully lay on the bed, while he looked down at him, his knees resting on the mattress. Seeing Luffy underneath him, he leaned down and closer to kiss him, as Luffy returned his passionate kiss, embracing his neck with his fragile, arms, Luffy's body was so delicate to touch, it's been a while he hasn't touched him like this.

He missed him so much that he could die if he let him go.

Law kept kissing him, giving him marks, "When.. you were gone.." Law starts to talk like a very sweet and soft mutter. Luffy's attention turned to look at him, with a sweet smile.

"I killed so many women just to keep my loyalty."

Shiver down the spine of what Law says, as a Devil himself, he is a true one after all. "What..?" And Law still kisses his neck, "I couldn't count anymore. Many women approach me, human beings like you. I just got annoyed when they touched me, I don't even give them permission, it was a disgusting feeling you know?" that made Luffy slightly shiver from his gentle, soothing, and yet dark, chilling words, just for him, just to keep his loyalty.

"R.. Really?"

"Yes.." Law took Luffy's hand and kissed Luffy's fingers, "I only want Luffy-ya.. to touch me. I only want Luffy-ya to tease me.. to love me, to make me drunk from lust. That no one else can." saying those words with that crazy grin of his, and golden eyes, Luffy feels like Law can see through him.

"Are you scared?"

Law inquired a question that made Luffy sweat slightly, and he still smiled. He should not be afraid, because Law was sweet and kind to him, thanks to that, Law never once hurt him. Pulling Law closer into an embrace, Law grinned. At his daring, loving words.

"Me? Scared?.. How come?" Caressing Law's cheek, "Why would I be scared? Law won't hurt me like you did to them.. right?" giving Law a sweet chuckle and sweet smile, Law grinned. Luffy cupped his cheek.

"Law is a devil after all."

They suddenly kiss intimidatingly, Luffy tightly embraces him, Law starts to strip his pants and the rest of his undergarments, making himself feel naked, Luffy's cheeks and ears reddened, Law spread his legs, 'Such beauty....' he thought, as he saw Luffy's foot move to his tattooed chest.

Then pulling his hips, Law leaned closer and Luffy could already feel his fingers, Law started to rub his member, and put 3, fingers without giving Luffy a warning in his hole, "Ah!!.. S-So sudden!!..~" Luffy clenched at the gigantic pillows around him. Law leaned closer to suck and bite one of his nipples. Luffy's hand moves to Law's hair gripping it tightly.

That tongue that played with his chest and that hands both gave him all the pleasure, and when those three fingers went too deep. "AHH!!..♡~" It hit his perfect spot. "S-Slow down!.. Ah! Ah!!..~" Law's fingers thrust too rough and fast, Law stares at him, "Slow down?" Law did not stop, and did not listen, his fingers thrust more that it made Luffy splurted semen all over the bedsheets and his hand. Dripping all over his fingers.

"Good job."

Luffy keeps huffing a very hot breath, "S.. Slow down.. will you?.. You're going too fast..." Luffy caresses his cheek, "No. Why would I?" Law was pretty stubborn to listen to him, "But Torao--.." Luffy felt a lips crash to his, "When I'm in bed with you, don't call me that. Call my name instead." Law says, Luffy just nods his head, Law notices Luffy's leg starts to spread widely just for him.

It made him turn on. Law's hard shaft is ready to insert inside him, when Law starts to insert it in, Luffy's entire body shivers, his legs embrace Law's torso so tightly, he whimpers, "S-Slowly.. Law.." he softly tried to make Law listen to him. Law groaned, and started to move his hips slowly at first. He embraced Luffy so tightly, with that legs spread so wide, Law starts to pound him mercilessly and Luffy tries to keep up with his rhythm.

"AH!~ AHH..! AHH!! ♡~" Luffy moans so loud that was music to Law's ears, their sweaty body, rubbed against each other like they were tangled, as their sweat mixed together, with such incredible rhythm between them, Luffy felt that long hard, shaft, just past through his sweet spot, it feels like he'll be dying out of pleasure. "L-LAW!..~ LAW!!~ AHH!!.. ♡~" Law grinned, as he groaned so heavily, pounding and pounding him to the core. Law made it rougher.

'Oh fuck.. this feels fucking incredible.. and the face he is making is so adorable~'

•|•|•

At the dining room, Corazon was eating dinner, he was confused why Law and Luffy aren't coming down to eat dinner. Maybe Law missed Luffy so much that he could not bear to embrace him in his arms again, or that's what Corazon is really thinking right now.

He sighs, 'Law needs to eat.' Corazon signaled Shachi to come closer, "Would you mind getting Luffy and Law for me? We should celebrate, Luffy is finally alive after all." Corazon kindly smiled, "Oh and.. bring that tray, if they decided not to eat with me. They must be hungry." Corazon smiles, Shachi kindly takes that tray of food. "No problemooo!!~" He wink and went to the room.

In a moment later, in the highest floor at the castle, in the Demon King's chamber.

Shachi noticed the devil knight's faces were quite red, Shachi tilted his head on the side, as he was going to knock, then it stopped for a moment.

It stopped when he heard very loud, moans, groans, whimpers, and more loud moans. "AH!!.. AH!! AHH!!..~ L-LAW! LAW!!!.. F-FEELS GOOD!! ♡~" That loud pleasuring moan, Shachi's face reddened, this was Luffy's pleasurable, sweet, voice that was filled with lust as he could even feel the heat if he entered the room.

He can totally hear Law's loud groans, pleasuring groans, "Y-You.. guys can.. hear this right? S-Since when did it start??" Shachi nervously and shyly asked, with a blush across his face. The devil knight fakely coughs to clear his throat. "S-Since.. Luffy-Sama arrive. T-They started.. I'm sorry, I just can't.." Even the devil knight is very shy to say it.

Shachi gulped, 'Should I just go back? No! C-Corazon-Sama! T-Told me so!!' he strongly knocked on the door.

Inside the room.

Law stopped for a moment, his hand rushed to his sweaty hair, his golden sharp, eyes landed on the door. "W-Who's.. that?.." Interrupting their sweet sense of hot and love of sex. Luffy did not hesitate to ask that shakily, his legs are sore, very sore.

Back to Shachi, the door opened.

"Y-Your Highness.. the.."

When he entered, his eyes widened, Luffy was underneath Law being fuck with a blanket covered themselves, Law did let him enter. He was not ashamed of Shachi seeing this, so everybody could see that Luffy only belongs to him, Law coldly looked at Shachi.

"What the actual fuck do you want?"

"Ah!.. L-Law!!.. ~.. Shachi's.. here s-so.. Ahh!! ♡~" Luffy clench at the bed sheets, Shachi gaze away from what they are doing, Law notices a tray of food, "Get out. That isn't needed, can't you see I'm already eating?" leaning to Luffy's neck while he looks at Shachi, who was avoiding his eyes. "Y.. Yes.. Your Highness.." He exited the room, leaving the two alone, the door closed again, and pleasuring loud moans can be heard entirely.

•|•|•

Midnight, Luffy is very exhausted of what Law did to him on this rough night. What surprising was Law still wants to go on but Luffy just wants to rest, his body feels like it was going to break.

Law looked down at Luffy who was laying on top of him, one mascular tattooed arm wrapped around Luffy's waist, covered in blanket, 'I want more though.' he blankly thought. And stared down at Luffy who was huffing and panting at the same time.

Luffy grabbed a blanket to cover himself more clearly, looking at Law and curiously asked, "What?" Law take a look at him, 'What's he gonna ask? Seeing him today.. alive.. is pretty unbelievable. Also, I'm glad at the same time. Seeing his face again.. makes me feel alive again.' Law pulled him closer and kiss his forehead.

"Torao.."

"Hm??.."

"Why did you missed me? Did I stayed with Shanks too long? I can't remember."

Law stiffened, 'He doesn't remember?..' the way he held Luffy became tightly, "You must be hallucinating things. Maybe you lack of sleep." Law says, he admitted that he lied to himself, but he also don't wanna say the fact that he died. When his eyes met Luffy's, that was very focused on him.

"Your not lying.. are you Torao?"

Sharp question, with Luffy's sharp eyes, Law sweat slightly, "Why do you think of that?" Law simply chuckle, trying to hide his suspicion about it.

"Just a hunch, maybe my instincts told me so."

'Instinct? You say... You have a sharp one. Very sharp.'

"Torao.. I'm planning something.."

"And what is that?"

Law notices Luffy smiles sparkly and answers clearly his question.

"I am planning about my debutante."

Eh?..

Eh???

EHH..???

"D..DEBUTANTE!?"

Law sweats a lot, it was very surprising that Luffy would say that, "Shanks told me about it.." Luffy sits on Law's lap, seeing Law's surprising expression. "Shanks said.. only women can have that.. but he says he wants me to have a debutante next year.. but I decided not to tell him that I want it to happen this year. He just explained it to me when I woke up, then.. I thought I would be the first.. so---.." Luffy was cut off, "Wait! Wait! Wait! Fucking slow down just moment! My brain is still processing!! Your planning on your own debut!? You're only 19! It's too early! You should be..!!" Law only saw Luffy chuckles playfully.

"So? I want it to be early. I was planning to be very special on my birthday, I'd rather do it this year rather than next year. I have.. no specific reason."

Law's eyes widened, he can't totally say anything, a debut? That was too early, only women can have that. And since Shanks told Luffy that he can also have a debut.

"HOLD ON A MOMENT!!!!!!! HOLD ON A MOMENT!!!!"

That familiar voice outside, a sudden rush inside the room that was Corazon sweating a lot after running along the way just reached this room.

"D-D-DEBUTANTE!!?!?!? A-ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?"

"DAD!! JUST WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!" Law immediately covers themselves with a blanket, "A D-D-DEBUTANTE!?!?!" even Shachi, Penguin, Ikkaku and Bepo are shocked to hear that. Luffy sweatdrop.

A debutante.

A debut.

Corazon was in total shock.

"B-BUT.. SON! WHY NOW!!? W-WHY SO SUDDEN!?!"

"Why so sudden? I have no reason!~
Nishishishi!!~"

It cracks all of them, Law helplessly facepalm and sigh.

They totally don't understand why it has been that early. And most of all, looking at Luffy's sparkling, innocent, adorable, face that's been striking them. It was beaming with light like stars shooting above, sparkling and dazzling innocent and cute smiles. Like he was hoping for them to agree.

They felt guilty somehow if they did not agree or help Luffy in some ways.

Totally felt guilty about it.

=========================================================================================================

A/N:

To be honest.. Luffy's birthday, celebrating chapter should be uploaded on May 5. However, it didn't manage to upload it on the perfect day, so it was already late, and I still have to post about it soon, in this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4K 51
{ LawLu } Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy A famous rich Doctor who was bored in Life and always an introverted person who hates annoying typical thin...
101K 3.7K 32
Law was supposed to become the third one to sit in that heart seat. But now, it was you. You were friends with law. Doflamingo took you in just a wee...
48.2K 1.4K 15
[NEKO CAT AU] COMPLETEDβ˜‘οΈ They say Celestial Dragons are Gods, well only some of them. They're dirty, cold-hearted, perverts who have nothing better...
8.8K 347 12
"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "...I want to go home. I wanna see my famil...