Posing Couple

By benandmirandalover

Miranda and Ben spend the summer as a fake couple to get people off of their back. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12

7

1.3K 59 38
By benandmirandalover

The next morning, Miranda got up and brushed her teeth, and washed her face. Ben was standing next to her in the double mirror doing the same thing.

Miranda had purple athletic leggings and the matching top on. Ben loved the outside and how the leggings displayed her shape.

"I don't know who's bright Idea it is to go on a dam nature walk."

"It's a hike, Miranda," Ben laughed.

"Who does that on vacation?"

"It's an active way to look at what the island has."

"Do you really have an answer for everything." Miranda snapped, and Ben raised his hands up in surrender before flossing his teeth.
They made their way into the kitchen, and Miranda noted it smelled really good in here.

"Good morning," Miranda greeted them, followed by Ben.

Tucker was cooking, and Miranda didn't understand why. They had a cook for that.

"I'm making Omelets Miranda. I already remember the way you liked yours." Tucker spoke smugly.

"Do you?" Miranda questioned.

"You used to love when I made them ," Tucker announced.

"My taste has changed significantly," Miranda returned, and everyone knew she wasn't just referring to the food.

Ben stood and waited for Miranda. She barely wanted to go on the hike today, and she was moving like she didn't.

"Oh, you actually waited for me?" She asked with a smile.

"Of course, do you think I would leave you behind on a hike. I'm going up hills and stuff." He asked, reaching out for her hand and helping her over the bolder.

"How much farther is the top, and you mean to tell me i'm going to have to walk all the way back down. This was just a stupid decision. I could have laid half naked across the beach." Miranda snapped.

Ben wouldn't have left her side from that either. He was patiently waiting for that day.

"Look, you can see it appearing at the top of that mountain." He pointed.

"Okay," Miranda whined, walking beside him. Ben held her hand for support. They walked a little ways, and eventually, he squatted down in front of her.

"Get on my back."

"No, Ben, that's okay. I'll manage."

"I wasn't asking if you wanted to, I was telling you." Ben responded, and Miranda had a glint in her eye. She didn't like being told what to do buttttt she liked being told what to do.

He was making her feel some things.

"Okay," she relented, and she bent and straddled his back.

Ben stood and began to walk with him. "I don't want you to exert all your energy on me."

"It's fine, Miranda. I didn't do my workout routine today anyway, so consider this helping me out."

Ben walked with her with ease. They eventually made it to the top with the rest of the group. He let Miranda down, and she looked around with adoration of the clouds and the scenery.

"This is amazing."

"It really is," Ben agreed.

Miranda took many photos of the view, and Ben. Paige took pictures of Ben and her together.

"Okay, through this path, there is a zip line. "

"Oh hell no."

"Either this way or the 30-minute walk back down." Ben voiced.

"Come on, Miranda, you will be fine."

"You all are trying to kill me,"

"They have a double one, babe. we can go together."

"Okay, because that's the only way I was getting up there," she sighed. Ben has been making sure she felt safe.

Everyone walked through the path and stopped at a man who ran the zip line.
"Let's go first so we can get it out of the way."

"Okay, " Miranda said timidly.

She walked over with Ben, grabbing his hand tightly, and looked over.

"Don't be scared, I'll be right here with you the whole time."

The man began to hook Miranda up and then Ben. Ben wrapped his arms around Miranda body as she sat in the harness on the right of him.

He pushed them off of the platform, and Miranda gasped. "Okay, when I let go of the rope. You both will take off. Enjoy the ride, and I hope you have enjoyed the Bahamas so far. On the count of 3. 1,2,3" the man counted undoing the rope and giving them a push.

The zip line took off, and Miranda shrieked. When she realized she wasn't going to plummet out of the sky. She opened her eyes up and took in the scenery. Everything was just so beautiful from above. Her heart was still beating fast, but she enjoyed it.

"Welcome to the ground," the worker, on the end of the zip line, greeted as they landed on the platform.

"It's good to be back," Miranda replied smartly

Later that night, after dinner, everyone sat in the living room talking.

"I bought the card game. Let's get deep after dark expansion. Each of us can draw a card, read it, and answer." Paige clapped excitedly.

Ben took a seat beside Miranda. Handing her a mai tai. "Thanks," she voiced.

"Okay, I'll start," Paige said, pulling a card off of the deck.

"What is you alls opinion on an open relationship."

"No," Miranda voiced she was the first one to answer. 
Ben chuckled, and Miranda looked over at him. "Why is that funny?"

"Your quick response," he admitted, pulling her into his side.

Everyone answered before James picked up a card. "What do you find most attractive about your partner."

James answered first, followed by every couple. Miranda actually enjoyed some of their responses.

Ben cleared his throat when it was his turn, and he looked Miranda over. " I've seen Miranda from a far many times, and she was beautiful. Her smile lit up her entire face. I caught her snapping at a couple of people too amd i was interested. I met Miranda up close in surgery, so everything was covered up. I could only see her eyes. She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. She was fussing me out after surgery and yelling during surgery, but her eyes were just intense and stunning."

"So just my eyes?" Miranda asked.

"That's the start. I find so much about you attractive. Litterally from head to toe, and I always want to put my mouth on and travel my tongue across everything."

Miranda gasped and mushed his face. Her nipples were getting hard, and she couldn't believe it, but his words aroused her.

" Okay, ladies, geuss your partners favorite sex position." Jordan stated, reading the card.

Miranda gasped and looked over at Ben, staring. She didn't know what his favorite would be. Maybe doggystle? But he also looked like he liked deep connection, up close and personal.

"Miranda?" Jordan asked when the circle came around to her.

Miranda thought about what Ben would enjoy the most, and she bit her lip before speaking. "Cowgirl or missionary." Miranda guessed, looking at him to confirm.

"Those are plain," Tucker commented.

"Those two are actually in the top five. Cowgirl is top 1. Then missionary, then doggystle. Then valedictorian,  spooning, pronebone, and the lotus."

"May I ask why?" Naomi asked.

Miranda had to refrain from rolling her eyes. Single people should not have been on this trip and between her and Paige. She was tired of all the looks and things directed towards Ben.

"Cow girl is my favorite because it's a sexy position that puts the woman in the driver's seat. Plus, Miranda likes to be in charge in anything anyway. But yeah, she takes advantage of being incontrol and set the pace according to what she likes, even if it drives me crazy. My hands are free to roam all over her beautiful body. Her sexy curves are in full view. We aren't the do it in the dark people ever, so it's an awesome show....as for missionary, it's the most basic position, but I'm in control, and it's intimate. Miranda can roll her hips, and I love the eye contact and kisses. You can go slower or deeper. The best sex is like a conversation, and missionary allows you to communicate with your body."

"Okay, enough. You don't have to share all of our secrets," Miranda joked playfully, grabbing one of his hands.

"What is your favorite position?" Ben asked, whispering in her ear as he rubbed her leg traveling high up her thigh.

"I honestly don't know what it is?" Miranda breathed. Trying to focus. The rubbing of her thigh was driving her crazy.

"Really?" He responded quietly. 

"It was five years ago, Ben. I've only ever experienced missionary and on top." She replied, blushing.

The card game continued on, and it became even more spicy. Miranda was aroused from the fake scenarios they were creating to pose as a couple. Ben told it so good that she could picture everything and she wanted to know about all the things that she's never heard before that he knew.

After a couple of drinks and completing the game, everyone decided to call it a night.

Miranda walked upstairs with Ben in tow. She opened up their bedroom and looked to the bed. Deciding she needed some air to calm her senses. She walked out onto the balcony.

Ben looked at Miranda standing out there, and he thought about her sexually. This woman had been out of the game for a while, and it was upsetting. Upsetting that she hadn't been pleased and probably was never pleased properly. What kind of woman looks the way she dose didn't know about a mind-blowing and leg shaking orgasm.

It pissed him off that she was with that loser back in the day. Ben knew he turned her on downstairs. He could see it in her eyes, and her body response to his hands on her thighs.

He walked out onto the balcony and walked up behind her. Pulling her into him. Her back pressed against his chest. Miranda took in his scent and leaned into him more.

"I want you to know what it feels like to be pleased." Ben said seriously, and Miranda just turned her head and stared at him, opening and closing her mouth.

"You should have experienced by now the royal treatment you deserve. You are a queen, Miranda, and you deserve to feel the empowerment of a man on his knees between your legs." He told her with a husky tone.

Miranda's legs trembled, and she felt another twang of arousal shoot through her. Ben carresed her breast through her dress before leaning in to kiss her neck. He kissed up to her ear and licked her earlobe before pulling it into his mouth.

Miranda's heart was racing, and she moaned quietly when he sucked on her neck. His hand traveled down her body, and he rubbed across her thighs before pulling her dress up. His hand slid up her leg, and he grabbed her thigh.

Miranda instantly let her legs fall open a little more. Ben pressed his fingers against clit and Miranda involuntarily pushed her hips forward trying to get more pressure of his hand. Ben turned her body so she was facing him. She watched him intently as he dropped to his knees, hiked up her dress and tucked it into the waistband of her panties. He pressed his hot tongue to her center. The lace dampen from his mouth and her desire for him. "Ben," she whimpered quietly. Miranda gasped when he dragged her panties to the side.

Ben couldn't help but to dive in. He dragged his tongue up her slit. "Ohhh," Miranda sounded reaching back and gripping the rail.

He's teeth grazed her pussy before thrusting his tongue between her lips, striking a nerve. Miranda tried to concentrate on what he was doing. To her it felt like he was French kissing her, lapping in a sensual rhythm.

Miranda knees felt like jello, heat flushed her body and her nipples were hard as hell.

"Benjamin....ohhh God. We are out in the open."

Ben paused and mumbled. "No body can see us," Before going right back to work.

He removed his tongue from inside of her and then sucked on her clit.

"Dammmm."

Miranda could feel her first orgasm after five years start way down in her toes, riding up the rest of her body. It wouldn't be long before she came undone. Ben drove his tongue back in and use his thumb to rub her clit.

Miranda couldn't believe how wet she was for him. Her lust was dripping down her thighs almost passed her knees.

"More Benjamin," she demanded with a soft moan. Thrusting her pussy in his face.

Her words aroused him so much, he began to eagerly lick and press his tongue into her hole. Pressing his lips to it and sucking, then licking some more, he was overcome with a desire to please.
Her thighs quaked in delight. Ben taunted her clit with the tip of his tongue again, circling. She jerked forward, gliding the bud across his nose.

"Uhhh fuck," she called out loudly.  Ben paused for a second and Miranda looked down at him quickly. She opened her eyes and found him pulling her panties down all the way. Miranda stepped out of the drenched article and Ben lifted her right leg and placed it across his shoulder.

He went back to her vagina. Starting back up with kisses. Miranda threw her head back and closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes and look at me. Look down at me worshipping your body" Ben demanded gruffly.

Miranda did as told. She writhed and moaned above him, clamping her legs around his head in a death grip, ensuring he didn’t go anywhere. It would take three armies and an entire apocalypse to nudge him away.

He loved looking at her, she was so receptive. Brimming with genuine excitement. Miranda felt like she was riding on a cloud 9 wave. Her left hand was gripping his shoulder and her right hand reached out and gripped his chin. Pulling him closer as he ate and licked at her. She stared into his eyes as he looked up at her. His mouth full of her.

Ben was right, this was empowering. To have a man on his knees in front of you. His chin between your fingers as he ate you. The juices on top of his nose and the carnal look in his eyes was everything. She could never ever ever forget this. 

"I'm....ohhhh God..yes, yes." She chanted.

Miranda clawed at his shoulders before she decided that this was too much. She tried to push his head back. "Wait wait Benjamin. I'm about to cum." She whined.

Ben grabbed her thighs and held her close to his mouth. He licked her clit tentatively before sucking on it harder.

The last resolve Miranda had on her orgasm came flying forward. She called Ben's name out loud followed by a long moan.

An odd sensation...of floating in warm water...conquered her. She rocked back and forth against his face, unraveling inch by delicious inch. Miranda pushed him so hard between her legs, he swore his oxygen levels plummeted. He could only breathe her.

Ben gave her a second to calm down before he lifted her and carried her into the room shutting the balcony door. Laying her on the bed,  he looked down at her. "You're so beautiful," Ben praised.

He leaned down and kissed her lips tentatively. Miranda wrapped her hand around his neck and carresed the back of his head. Their tongues thrusting and swiping against one another.

Ben broke apart from her and kissed down to the side of her neck. He grabbed her dress and pulled it up. Miranda sat up so it come all the way off before laying back down. He reached behind her and undid her bra quickly pulling it off her arms.

Once she was fully naked Ben took a moment to stare again. Her breast were so dam full. She was literally the perfect woman. He swore she was made for him whether she knew it or not. Miranda watched him and apart of her wanted to shy away. She wanted to take the covers and cover herself. But Ben made her feel so good with just a look. He looked at her like she was a diamond that he'd found.

Her first time being completely naked infront of someone in 5 years and he made her feel confident and sexy more than she did back then.

Ben kissed across her breast. He licked the valley of her cleavage before traveling his tongue to her right nipple. His hand carressed her left before pinching and pulling. When his tongue curled around her nipple and he sucked it into his mouth. Miranda's back arched.

She gripped the blanket and moaned quietly. His free hand traveled down her body and between her legs. He started with rubbing her clit before slipping a finger inside of her. "Uhhh." She called out gripping the sheets again.

Miranda gasped as two fingers were thrust into her pussy, setting a hard, fast rhythm that made her legs want to twich and shake. The blanket wasn't enough to hold onto, so she gripped onto Ben’s shoulders, trying to stay grounded to this world as he fucked her with his hand. She almost shattered completely when Ben kissed down her body and put his mouth on her clit, worrying her swollen nub with his tongue before sucking on her.

Holy shit, that is incredible. Miranda thought as she arched her hips towards him, spreading her legs even wider. She had to take more of him in, anything to get close.

Ben placed her legs across her shoulder and gripped her ass pulling her even more to his mouth. Miranda was a mess. Her juices were falling from her like river. Every time Ben sounded and "mmmm," or groaned against her. Like she was the best dessert ever. It made her body react even more.

Her orgasm rocketed up hard and fast, and Miranda barely had time to breathe before it slammed into her. She was moaning loudly, her nails cutting into Ben’s shoulders. And Ben just would not let up. He kept drawing out the orgasm, not allowing her to come down to get herself back on level playing field. He was relentless.

"Fuck," she said as she bit her lip. Her legs were shaking as he fingered her gspot and sucked her clit before stroking it with his tongue.

Her orgasm was so close again. She couldn't come again could she ?

Ben was in heaven. He knew she would taste this good. He didn't think they would be here doing this ever. He was glad that she could experience this. A woman in her caliber should. She was too sexy not too. Her body alone made her deserve this.

Miranda used both of her hands and cupped the back of his head keeping him there. Not worried about his breathing.

Ben moved her hands and took his mouth off of hers and slowed his thrusting fingers down.

"What-

"Do you want to cum?" He asked her licking his lips.

Miranda stared at him. He knew she did. How could she not? Was this a joke?

He pulled his fingers out slowly until they were brushing against her lips of her opening.

"Ben," Miranda whined. Why would he tease her. Have her teethering on the edge like this, denying her chance to have another orgasm.

"Come on Miranda. Tell me what your sexy ass want."

Miranda didn't even dwell on her him calling her sexy. This was an even move important matter at hand.

"Please Benjamin. Make me cum. I wanna cum."

"You wanna cum on my tongue," he smirked licking his lips.

"Yes, god I do."

"You taste so good,"

Then his hands were everywhere, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples before squeezing her ass. Finally, a hand went back between her legs again, and Miranda went off again as he rubbed her clit so fast she was seeing stars.

Three orgasms? She didn’t think that could be possible. But here she was trembling and gushing into his mouth.

Ben's tongue never falter, he kept licking until Miranda pushed his head. "Okay, okay, okay." She whimpered.

He moved off of her and eased her legs down on the bed. Miranda laid there barely able to catch her breath. Her body shook lightly as she came down from her high.

Ben licked his lips and sucked on his fingers.

"Wowwww," Miranda voiced before staring off into space again. She rubbed her hand across her face and spoke again. "Woww"

"How do you even know how to do that and to me? "

Ben chuckled. "I'm a man who aims to please. I try things to see what you like. Pay attention to what you respond to and what you really  like and I drive it home. Your needs matter."

"I didn't even know I had these needs."

"Do you want to take a shower. I know you probably don't want to go bed sticky and wet. I don't mind you laying next to me like this though."

Miranda blushed. "Uh yeah ima take a shower you can go ahead first. I don't think my legs will work right now if I tried to used them."

Ben laughed loudly grabbing his things to take a shower. When he was finished. He didn't expect Miranda to be in the same same spot. She finally sat up and slid off the bed.

Ben got under the covers and watched her move around slowly. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Her mind raced, thinking about Ben. She couldn't believe that she let Ben do that to her.

What did this even mean for them. Everything they were suppose to be doing was under the jest of pretending. But that, this. This wasn't pretend. This part was real and it only made her want more.

But she already discovered that he had a reputation and she didn't want to just add to that either.

Sighing because of her frustration, Miranda began to wash up. Everything was still hypersensitive and the warm water wasn't making it any better.

After her shower she got dressed before getting into bed. Ben had his eyes closed but she didn’t think he was sleep. Miranda cut the light off and laid on her side. 5 minutes later Ben scooted closer to her and threw his arm around her body. Pulling her into him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 285 7
Miranda Bailey and Benjamin Warren are complete strangers until they meet at their kids camp. I don't know if this will be short or ongoing; join me...
5.6K 363 11
Ben and Miranda's version of the movie "The Mountain Between Us" Stranded on a mountain after a tragic plane crash, two strangers must work together...
Trials By Love

Fanfiction

8.2K 374 7
Ben and Miranda go through a rough patch dealing with Ben's six-month suspension.
Baby Mama By Love

Fanfiction

24.7K 749 12
A doctor visit for a routine birth control removal flips her life upside down. Inseminated by a specimen meant for a patient in the next room, now-pr...