๐Ÿ’ซ emmetstyle oneshots

By faestarsolar

๐ŸŒ” people liked the first volume, so have another! More

Injuries
Affair
Tacos
Babysitting
[PT 1] Approval
[PT 2] Question
Cold
Words

Lost, but together.

88 3 3
By faestarsolar

A/N:

HIATUS BE GONE

hello again lego hell 😍😍

enjoy whatever this is

‼️ Also if you say this is exactly what chapter one was STFU I CANT THINK OF IDEAS aND I WANNA RE WRITE THAT CHAPTER ANYWAY

CW/TW: blood and wounds and sort of graphic depictions of injuries

Nobody remembers how it started, but it ended with Emmet and Lucy lost in a forest.

"Fuck, do you think we lost them?" Lucy asked, out of breath from being chased by duplo.

"Uh..maybe? But, where are we now?" Emmet replied, quickly checking their surroundings, and protectively standing around his girlfriend, to somewhat protect her from whatever may of been around.

"Ugh, I don't even know. But, that was so strange? When did the Duplo get so....strong?" She asked in disbelief. Upon trying to fight the alien, they were very unsuccessful.

They were learning from their past attempts.

"I...I don't know. Can we try get back to town? I don't like this place."

"Calm down. We aren't even sure if we're alone." Lucy pulled out a device from her pocket and began to try and see if there were any dangerous inhabitants nearby, (sort of like a Rex thing to do.)

"Can it sensor anything around us?" Emmet whispered, now conscious of his every move.

"No...Not yet."

"...."

"How about now?"

Lucy sighed, about to say 'No' again, until the device started making a beep noise.

"Shit- something's coming from the east!" She called out, putting the device away and pulling out her crossbow. Emmet tensed up and prepared to run. He didn't have much to fight with, and didn't want to bring the "alien" any closer by being noisy from master building.

Rustles could be heard as Lucy prepared to use her crossbow, until she realized she ran out of arrows.

"Fuck, I don't have anything now. I must have wasted everything earlier. We need to get out of here. RUN-!" She spoke with haste, pointing to their left.

The two began sprinting, without thinking where they were going, or the terrain they could possibly trip on.

After a few minutes of running they were once more out of breath.

"ohmygoshicantbreathareyouokaylucy" Emmet asked his girlfriend, very quickly that she couldn't even understand what he said.

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

Emmet's breathing slowed down when he went to look at her.

There was a bleeding wound across her face.

"Man upstairs-" Lucy swore when she put her finger on her face and saw the blood.

"How did you do that?!" Emmet asked her quickly, using some emergency compressions from his small bag to stop the bleeding from continuing.

"I....I don't even know!"

He helped her sit down on the ground.

"Does it hurt?"

"Well...obviously!"

"........."

"Do you have anything we can use to call for help?" Lucy spoke

"I'm not sure if it'll work, but I can try. It sends out distress signals to some of the others, but we haven't tested it in a while."

"I don't care, just..please. try it." Lucy's voice went weak and quiet. A tone Emmet hadn't heard from her before.

Tough people can feel physical pain, even someone as tough as Lucy. Emmet thought.

"Alright." He said

As Emmet began to send signals, he heard Lucy make small wincing noises.

"You hanging in okay?" Emmet asked her. He hoped she didn't find him annoying right now, he was trying to sound like he knew help was coming.

"I...I'll live, but I'm not feeling very well, to be honest with you" Emmet brushed a stray tear out of her eye as she rested her tilted head on his hand. Her expression looked more calm then before, however.

As minutes went by, he was losing hope.

"Do you think anyone's coming?" She asked.

"I hope.."

The two once more heard another rustle from nearby bushes, they froze up, then relaxed when they heard Unikitty and Scribble Cop calling out their names.

"Lucy!" Unikitty cried out, once seeing the state she was in.

"Unikitty! Scribble Cop!" The couple called out.

Scribble Cop picked Lucy up carefully as the four rushed back to town.

-----

After a few bandages and lots of rest, Lucy slowly recovered.

"Turns out your signal thing worked after all." She spoke in a monotone voice. Finding herself stuck in bed all day was not her idea of fun. The only thing she enjoyed was Emmet's constant company, as nobody could trust her alone, she was sure she was stable enough to start working again. But, she had to wait another night.

"Yeah. Thanks for what you did back there, uh, sorry for being a bit dramatic."

"It's fine, I'm just glad you made it out alive."

Lucy chuckled.

"Did you really think I was gonna die??" She asked in disbelief.

"Uhmmm...maybe?" He said.

"Oh my god, Emmet- I'm alright!" She began to laugh.

"You looked like you were in lots of pain!" He defended himself.

"I was, but I wouldn't die in front of you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, cause you'd be more upset."

"You do have a point.."

"....."

"Oh come on Ems, we're gonna be fine. That situation was a one time thing." She looked up at him fondly, once she realized he was a bit distressed by the thought of death.

"Thanks.."

"I love you, alright? No matter what I say in the future." She kissed his forehead.

"I.. I love you too." He smiled, genuinely, this time.

A/N

have this unrelated drawing I did a month ago

ok bye!!!! ilya /p ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 82
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ...
1.7K 36 12
A story taking place Three months after the Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, and much has changed. The Systar System and Apocalypsburg have United toge...
513 15 25
๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ. ๏ฟฝ...
7.2K 143 6
(Book 1) What was once Apocalypseburg and the Systar System combined into a new world. Syspocalypstar. 2 Months after Armamageddon, everyone was happ...