Amid The Rathores

By _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... More

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 7 [Samaira]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 16 [Avinash]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]
Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]
Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]
Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 27 [Antidode found]

21.3K 1.3K 87
By _Aditiwrites_

All the while I have woken up two Thoughts have been clouding my mind !
First what has happened between Rudraveer and Samaira because there seems to be Something off with the two since yesterday and the second a way to take antidode from Bua saa .

"mere paas ek tareeka Hai" I heard Abhimanyu and looked at him and then at Rana saa who was sitting on his throne in the room as he nodded.

(I have a way)

"Agar hame unka khoon mil jaye toh usme se vaigyanik antidode nikal lenge" I heard him and nodded while I got a Bit comfused seeing the smirk on Naina's face.

(If we get her blood then the scientists can extract the antidode from it)

"kya hua" I asked her and she smiled and winked at me replying "Shubh kaam me deri kaisi" and I looked at her as she took the nearby kept bow and arrow and all of us widened our eyes !

(What happened)
(Why do late in a good deed)

I noticed Abhimanyu following her to the balcony while I moved a Bit forward to have a look while Rana saa kept sitting and Rudraveer and Samaira stayed still on their places.

I felt my breath stop as she picked up the bow to shoot an arrow but thankfully Abhimanyu stopped her.

"unhe pata chal jaega" he said and I Noticed Naina roll her eyes as she put down the bow and I sighed in releif .

(She will get to know)

"fine i will find another way" I heard her say and looked at Her as she moved out Again Abhimanyu following Her.

"Rana saa" I said softly sitting beside him while he looked uo from the files he was Reading to look at me and hummed.

"ek baat puchu" I asked not knowing if i should Ask this or not.

(Do i ask something)

"Aapke , Abhimanyu aur Rudra ke beech kuch hua hai kya" I asked him and I felt him go stiff as he looked at me "kuch nahi hua jya hoga" and I took a deep breath saying "agar aap nahi batana chahte toh theek hai" and started moving out when I heard him "Subah , Shaam aur Raat ek hi din me hote hai Aadiya par kabhi ek sath nahi ho sakte" and I frowned not being able to understand the hidden meaning behind those words.

(Did anything happen between you rudra and Abhimanyu)
(No what will happen)
(If you don't want to tell then no problem)
(Morning, night and evening are a part of the same day Aadiya but they can never fall on the same time)

"bhabhi aapko kuch batana tha"

(Sister in law i wanted to tell you something)

"maine ek din Papa aur maa saa ko baat karte suna" I heard her and looked at her confused as I asked "kya suna".

(I heard mother and father talk one day)
(What did you hear)

"Yaad aa raha ki mai aapka beta hu beta shabd ka matlab bhi janti Hai aap"

(Now you remember I am your son , do you even know the meaning of son)

"Tum Abhimaan ke liye mujhse kitne saalo tak ladoge usse fark bhi nahi padta tum zinda raho ya mar jao"

(How many years will you fight with me for Abhimaan , he doesn't care if you live or did)

"Kuch toh sochiye , Aapke liye kiya yeh sab unhone pata nahi kis janm ka badla le rahi hai unse maa aap , maa kehne me bhi sharam aa rahi hai mujhe"

(Think a bit, he did all this for you, don't know for which birth you are taking revenge from him , mother, I am ashamed to even say u my mother.)

"Maa hu tumhari tameez se baat karo"
"Maa kehne ke layak hai aap , kaun maa apne bacche ki khushi nahi dekh sakti".

(I am mother , talk with respect)
(You deserve to be called mother, which mother cannot see the happiness of her child)

"Abhimanyu"
"bas karo Anya gusse me pure Rathore khandan ko jala chuki ho tum ek Baar tum aur aaj mai woh In teeno ke saath hone nahi de sakta jo tumhare karan mere aur bhai saa ke beech hua"

(Just stop Anya you have destroyed the family ib your anger and I wont let the same thing happen with these three that happened with with me and my brother)

"Mere karan aapko bhi yahi lagta hai ki yeh sab mere karan hua hai"

(So even you beleive it's my fault)

and hearing this conversation just fueled in the urge to know actually what is happening in this palace.

"kuch toh aisa hai ho hame pata nahi" I heard Her say and Nodded saying
"aur agar hamne janne ki koshish nahi ki toh pata kar bhi nahi paenge" and she nodded.

(There is something we don't know"
"And if we don't try to know we will never know)

"badi baisa bua saa rasoi ghar me Abhiraj ji aur Abhigyan ji ke liye sheerpakh banane gayi hai" We heard a attendee say and I Noticed Naina .

(Madam , aunt went in the kitchen to prepare sweet for her brothers)

I know this look !
what is she upto now !

"Bhabhi chaliye" she said and again started pulling me !
Oh god This girl !

(Sister in law come)

I can Imagine Abhimanyu killing any person who touches me and he has no problem when his Wife literally drags me taking me wherever she wants to go !

"par hua kya" and as expected the reply came "abhi tak toh kuch nahi hua par ab hoga dekhte jaiye"

(But What happened)
(Till now nothing happened but now I am sure something will)

Both of us walked out to see Rana saa , Abhimanyu, Rudra and Samaira sitting on the dining table while Naina gave me a smile and Both of us walked in the kitchen to see Bua saa preparing Something.

Leaving her to do whatever she wants I started concentrating on making coffe For Rudra , he never hads breakfast without my hand made coffee !

I was busy in it while keeping an eye on my eldest sister in law cause I know she is upto Something !

Thats When I noticed her voulateer to help bua saa and She agreed easily and While She was cutting the veggies she was smart enough to slyly cut her hand and that was It.

Immediately I knew what I Had to do just collect a bit of her blood and taking a small bowl I faked getting panicked and moved towards her keeping the bowl on the Kitchen counter just below her bleeding finger while Naina yelled for the doctor and started faking of how sorry she felt.

We 2 can get oscar i guess !

Once the doctor came Bua saa immediately moved with him and Naina held my hands and did a quick circle and then did a Hi - five.

And thats when We heard a sound and turned around to see Rana saa and Abhimanyu standing there.

"You have a intelligent wife Abhimanyu" Rana saa complemented and moved out !

The typical him !
and I really feel bad for Abhimanyu he seemed too much in shock to overcome!

Shaking my head I Moved out With the blood in the small vessel For no one to notice and once I was in the chamber where Rana saa's most Trusted Scientist was Present I noticed him Immediately stand up and bow down in my respect and I nodded.

"Yeh rakt isme vish ka kaat hai hamare paas zyada samay nahi hai jaldi kariye" I said and he Immediately took it from me and nodded.

(This blood has antidote we don't have much time make it fast)

"Aaj shaam tak ho jaega Rani saa" And I nodded joining my hands and he did the same bowing down while I moved out !

(It will be done till the evening queen)

I Moved towards my chambers and Felt my anger rise seeing Rana saa comfortably sitting on his throne and going through some files but what angered me was that he was shirtless .

"Ekant" I said and the maids who were doing their work less and gawking at my husband's perfect figure more bowed Their heads and moved out !

(Privacy)

"Rana saa" I said and this time or for the first time I had no intention of Hiding my displeased tone from him.

"ji kahiye" I heard him say and glared at him .

(Yes say)

"Aap aise kyu baithe hai" I asked him moving to him and he shook his head saying "aise hi kaha baithe hai rani saa ham kuch kaam kar rahe hai" .

(Why are you sitting like this)
(Where am I sitting like this i am doing some work)

Does this man lack common sense ?
I meant about him sitting without a shirt .
Who even made him the king if he cant understand this single simple thing !

"kya soch rahi hai" I heard him and answered without even realing and Immediately gulped "yahi ki aapko raja kisne bana diya aur kya soch ke".

(What are you thinking)
(That who made you the king)

Oh lord !
Aadiya you are dead today !

"hame Nahi pata tha ki hamari biwi itna bolti bhi hai" I heard him say and gulped as he walked to me and pulled me by my waist making me gasp !

(I never knew my wife speaks this much)

"Hame Raja kisne banaya huh" He said seductively and I took in a deep breath as he buried his head in my neck and placed a kiss there making me take a deep breath !

(Who made me the king huh)

I widened my eyes and held onto his shoulder as he picked me up and made me sit on the throne and himself sat down on his knees and I Immediately held him trying to make him sit up but Ofcourse where his bulky body and where little me but being the brave woman I am I did try !

I felt my breath stiffen as he put his head on my lap and I stiffened but slightly started Moving my hands in his hairs .

His bare back making me feel nervous and his head on my thighs making me feel more conscious of my Body.

"Hame kabhi chod ke toh nahi jaengi na aap Aadiya" I heard him ask and Immediately cupped his face and felt a fee tears that he tried to hide and I Immediately sat down beside him "kya baat hai Rana saa" and he took a deep breath hugging me burying his head in the crook of my neck when he said "Aaj hi ke din Baba saa ka pehla vivah hua tha" and I Immediately realised how touchy and sensitive this topic was for him.

(You won't ever leave me right Aadiya)
(What's the matter)
(Today only my biological mother and father got married)

"Aapko yaad aati hai apni maa ki" I asked and he shook his head a bit saying "yaad nahi aati Aadiya do saal ke the ham bas jab Unka divorce ho gaya" and I nodded caressing his head waiting for him to calm down.

(You miss your mother)
(I do not miss her i was Just 2 when they got divorced)

I know he was overwhelmed with emotions Right now and Right now with him in my embrace i could feel his pain .

There are lot of things he has been hiding and much That he had lost and I will make sure to find all of it Out And atleast be able to be able To return a part of what he has lost.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Author's Note:-

So here it is !
Finally the antidote is found!
Abhimaan will be healthy soon !

The women want to know what happened?
They will find it out !
What do you think it can be ?
What could have possibly happened between the three families?

Bye and have a great day ahead!
Lots of love

~Aditi

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 849 16
- A multi-couple Story- In the heart of Rajasthan stood a grand palace, home to a royal family whose history was as intricate as the palace's archit...
10.5K 415 13
The rathores. The family name which is spread all over the world for its "Power" , "Name" and "Fame " Two brothers who can give life for each other...
226K 7.8K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
39.9K 2.5K 23
Impressive rankings : #1 ranasa #7 loveaftermarraige #88india #10 royallove #3rana Abhimaan Singh Rathore : A rude , arrogant king of Rajasthan . Col...