Supreme Hybrid God (Rewriting)

By LordMidnight5

I'm rewriting the story and will be releasing three chapters at once. The story that will take it's place is... More

Midnight's Bio
Ch 1 Supreme Hybrid Awakens
Harem pt 1
The Student Council & Familiar Forest
Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray
Midnight New Bio
Pls read this it's important
Going to school & KFC!!
Training And Catching Up With Grayfia
Halloween Special!!
A day with Millicas & Some old friends
Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!
In A New Dimension With Kobayashi
Reviving The Saiyan Race
Midnight's Heat & Going Home
Roasting A Chicken
A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona
Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!
The Kai Of Time & The Time Patrol
A New Warrior! A Shine In The Darkness!
A World Of Heros!!
Villain Attack and The Power Of Dragons
Announcement!!
Go check out the rewrite this version is discontinued

Stolen Excaliburs & Midnight's Rage

395 5 0
By LordMidnight5

3rd POV

The next day when Midnight and the others
woke up they got straight to business. Rias and Akeno left to go discuss with Sona and Tsubaki their plans. Midnight, Koneko and Issei we're all at Midnight's house.

Issei: So what should we do?

Midnight: Well Kiba is still unaccounted for. We should look for him.

Koneko: Where should we look?

Issei: Why don't we start by looking for those exorcist.

Midnight: That would be a good start.

The group leave the house. They begin to look all around town for the exorcist or Kiba. They look around for quite a while with no luck.

Issei: How hard is it to find these damn exorcist.

Midnight: ...I'm so stupid.

Issei: What's wrong...

Midnight: I forgot I can sense them.

Issei: You could have been and done that!

Midnight: I forgot okay! I'll do it now though.

Midnight senses for the exorcist he finds their energy and locks onto it. He begins to run to the destination with Koneko and Issei following him. He soon arrives to see them begging people for money. They didn't notice them yet Midnight walks up and puts 5 thousand dollars in the cup. They look at it shocked and then look up to see Midnight, Issei, and Koneko. They get ready for a fight, but Midnight puts a hand up.

Midnight: Hey! we aren't here to fight.

Xenovia: Then why are you here?

Midnight: We just wanna talk... You all seem hungry, why don't I treat you out to eat.

Xenovia: Fine...

Midnight and all the others go to a restaurant. Midnight buys them all whatever they want. He bought himself an oreo shake. Xenovia and Irina chow down instantly. Asugi however doesn't take a single bite of her food. 

Midnight: Aren't you gonna eat?

Asugi: I refuse to take anything from you.

Midnight: Will you at least listen to what I have to say...

Asugi: No.

Midnight: I see...

Midnight stands up and grabs his shake. He looks at Koneko and Issei.

Midnight: Koneko, Issei explain to them what we need... I would rather not cause problems...

Midnight takes his shake and leaves the restaurant. Issei tries to get him to come back but he is ignored. Issei sits back down and glares at Asugi. He slams his fist on the table.

Issei: They hell is your problem!

Asugi: Nothing is wrong with me. I should be asking you that. How can you trust that murderer?

Issei: You don't know why he did it!

Asugi: I don't care! He murdered the person who took me in after my village burned!

Issei: Still... I don't care... Midnight may be harsh on me... He may hate some sides of me... But he's pushing me to be strong! The guy actually cares! He has girlfriends and kids he loves!

Asugi: ...I won't trust him... never again...

Asugi walks out the restaurant. Issei sighs and slumps down in his seat. Xenovia looks at Issei.

Xenovia: What is it that you two needed.

Issei: oh right, we need your help finding Kiba.

Xenovia: what do we get out of it?

Issei: We'll help you get the excaliburs back if we can destroy just one.

Irina: Destroy one of the excaliburs!?

Xenovia: We agree.

Irina: Xenovia!

Xenovia: Their friend clearly has a hatred for the excaliburs. We find the excaliburs, they find their friend and their friend can break one. It's a win for everybody.

Irina: I guess...

Koneko: So we all have a deal.

Xenovia: Yes, we do.

Issei: You guys can start. I'm gonna go find Midnight.

Koneko: I'm sure you got some words for him so, i'll leave it to you... Issei.

Issei: You actually called me my name.

Koneko: Just go talk to Midnight.

Issei: Right.

Issei leaves off to find Midnight. He finds Midnight sitting in the park looking at the sky. Issei sits down next to him. 

Issei: Hey Midnight...

Midnight: Oh... Hey Issei...

Issei: How ya holding up.

Midnight: I'm fine...

Issei: No you're not... you're lying...

Midnight: *sigh* Why?

Issei: Why what?

Midnight: Why are you helping me... I've been so rude to you...

Issei: It's because, In all honest... I look up to you.

Midnight: What?

Issei: You were mean to me but, I know it was for my best interest. You just want me to be strong. At first I was jealous of you because all the girls kept flocking to you. I know that you're loving and caring. You're not a pervert like me.

Midnight: You're wrong, I am a pervert... everyone is...

Issei: But you don't let it come out as much as I do. 

Midnight: No, Issei I was wrong about you... You may be a pervert sometimes but everyone is a pervert in their own ways... I can tell you actually care for the people around you though...

Issei: I've changed... At first I only saw girls for their boobs and their bodies, but i realized that was wrong.

Midnight: We may have started on the wrong foot...

Midnight puts his fist out to Issei for a fist bump.

Midnight: Dragon pact?...

Issei deploys the boosted gear and fist bumps Midnight.

Issei: Dragon pact.

Their fist begin to shine. They both grow shocked at this. When the light dies down Issei's boosted gear is different. He now has gauntlets on both hands. the coloring is now red and purple. The gem in the middle of the gauntlets shine.

Boosted gear: Scarlet Moon upgrade complete.

Midnight/Issei: Ehhh!!!

Issei: Midnight what the hell is this!

Midnight I don't fucking know! This has never happened before!

Issei: So this is some type of new power up.

Midnight: I guess so, I've never made a dragon pact with any of Scarlet's past host.

Issei: This is weird- Wait shit we're supposed to go look for Kiba.

Issei phone then starts ringing. He picks up the phone, Its Koneko on the other side of the phone.

Koneko: 'We found Kiba, How was talking to Midnight? Did he listen to you?'

Issei: Yeah our conversation went well.

Koneko: 'Where are you two?'
Issei: We're in the park by the mall.

Koneko: 'We'll be right there.'

Koneko hangs up the phone. Issei looks over to Midnight who is looking at the sky again. 

Midnight: Issei...

Issei: Yeah?

Midnight: I want your help with my dream...

Issei: What's your dream? 

Midnight: My dream is to create a world of peace. Where no one is treated different based on there race, power, or status. A world where there is no need for war. The ideology in this world is flawed, I wish to correct it. I want everyone and thing to be able to walk freely. That includes humans as well. I want a world where there are no strays, or war. A place of complete peace. That is what I strive for...

Issei: Wow... Umm... Of course i'll help you. I'm glad you want my help with your dream.

Midnight: You'll be able to achieve your dream at the same time.

Issei: About that...

Midnight: What's wrong?

Issei: Well... I figured that being harem king by myself wouldn't be much fun. So... Will you be a harem king with me?

Midnight: Eh?...

Issei: I said I want you to be a harem king with me...

Midnight: I'll... I'll think that one over... But until then... Buds?...

Issei: Buds...

Koneko, Xenovia, Irina, and Asugi now with Kiba and Saji in tow all come to the park. Midnight looks at Ayagi but then looks at Kiba.

Midnight: It's nice to have you back Kiba.

Kiba: Yeah it's good to be back. What's the next course of action.

Midnight: Now why is Saji here?

Koneko: I convinced him to help us when we were looking for Kiba.

Issei: well thanks for helping Saji.

Saji: Yeah, it's no problem.

Midnight: Alright let's get down to business.

Midnight: Well you were attacked by someone with an excalibur correct?

Kiba: Yes a rouge priest named Freed Sellzen.

Midnight: Then that's our first clue everyone let's look for Freed.

Issei: Right let's get looking.

Midnight and the others all begin to search around for Freed. Midnight was able to pick up Freed's aura. The group arrived at an abandoned church. They searched around but didn't find anything. However they soon heard a crazed laughter. They looked up to see Freed standing on some rubble above them.

Freed: Hahaha... Well if isn't the filthy devil scum...

Midnight looks at him with a glare.

Midnight: I assume you're Freed. Tell me what you know and this can go easily.

Freed: As if I'd give information to devil scum like all of you.

Freed rushes at Midnight and Issei first. They instantly decided to counter him. Issei deployed the boosted gear. Midnight and Issei rush at Freed working together for the first time. They threw punches and kicks the Freed tried to block all the attacks and fight back but he was still taking damage.

Midnight and Issei knocked Freed back. Koneko ran over and kicked him in the face sending him back. Xenovia goes to slice Freed but he dodges. Irina follows it up with trying to cut Freed's arm. He blocks Irina's attack with Excalibur Rapid. This left him open for Saji to use his sacred gear ability Absorption Line and wraps Freed up capturing him.

Saji: Got ya!

Freed struggles and tries to break free. Another voice could be heard above them.

???: How easily you've been captured Freed.

Freed looks up at the man excitedly.

Freed: Old man Valper!

"Valper Galilei"

Freed: How do you get out of this!

Valper: Channel your energy into the blade and you should be able to cut through.

Freed channels his energy and Excalibur Rapid glows and Freed cuts through Saji Absorbtion Line. Freed then jumps to where Valper is.

Freed: See ya fuckos!

Freed and Valper run off. Xenovia, Irina and Kiba chase off after them.

Midnight: Wait! We need to think of another plan!

Midnight's words fall to deaf ears as the others still chase after him. Midnight sighs as Issei puts his hand on his shoulder.

Issei: It's okay Midnight, I'm sure they'll be fine. Besides right now we should-

Rias: You should focus on yourselves.

Issei and Koneko freeze up as they hear Rias's voice. They turn to see Rias and Akeno. Saji chuckle at their misfortune.

Sona: You too Saji.

Saji freezes as well and turns to see Sona and Tsubaki standing there. Rias walks up to Issei and Koneko. She hugs the two of them.

Rias: Thank Satan you two are okay.

Issei: Yeah we're okay Rias.

The camera pains over to see Sona spanking Saji as she uses her magic to increase the force. 

Saji: Oh come one how come I get punished and they're getting hugs!

Sona: That's them, this is us!

Issei: I guess we're lucky.

Rias: Issei bend over it's time for your spankings too.

Issei: What!

Rias: You disobeyed my orders and drug Koneko with you. That deserves 100 spankings.

Koenko: Hold on Rias I contributed too. I deserve some of the punishment as well.

Rias: Koneko are you sure?

Koneko: Yes.

Rias: Alright then.

Koneko bends over and lets out a small yelp as Rias softly gibes her one spanking. Rias then turns to Issei.

Rias: Alright Issei it's your turn.

IsseI: Why does she only get one spanking!? What about Midnight he gets to walk away!?

They all look over at Midnight who is standing there thinking.

Midnight: (Let's see Xenovia said Kokabiel is the one behind the stolen Excaliburs. Seeing as Freed has one and that Valper guy was knowledgeable about it. It's clear they are all working together. However I don't think Kokabiel would attack and do this normally unless I was still alseep.)

Rias: Midnight?

Midnight: (Due to my fight with Riser and Kurayami there's no way he was unaware. He must of been convinced by someone. I also kept hearing the voice of a woman and man during my fight with Kurayami. Could they be behind this too? Could it be that Kokabiel somehow got a power up or some knowledge to make him confident enough to do this.)

Rias: Midnight!

Midnight snaps out of his thought.

Midnight: Huh?

Rias: Are you okay, you spaced out.

Midnight: I'm just thinking. What were you all talking about?

Rias: Issei thinks me and Sona can punish you.

Midnight: Unfortunately for you Issei they can't do that.

Issei: What why not!

Midnight: I am the king of my own peerage and a person on par with a god. So there isn't much they can do to me.

Issei: That's unfair.

Midnight: Just keep training and one day you'll be the king of your own peerage.

Issei: Yeah your right.

Midnight stands up straight and starts to walk away.

Midnight: I need some air.

Rias: Where are you going?

Midnight: Just going for a walk. 

Rias: Oh okay.

Midnight leaves and starts to walk down the street towards a collection of Stray Devil energy. He summons Nokoribi in gun mode. He walks into the building with a cursed smile on his face.

Midnight laughs as he looks at all the stray devils. He isn't feeling very sympathetic so he just start shooting. He shot one in the arm and then the head blowing it's head straight off. This sprayed blood everywhere only getting Midnight more excited. Midnight continues to blitz through the stray devils shooting and spraying blood everywhere. He spent an hour torturing and killing the strays. By the end he was covered in blood and fully content. He walked out of the building smiling happily. He walked back to his house, once he opened the door he was met by the glare of Kobayashi.

Kobayashi: Where were you?

Midnight: I just went for a walk.

Kobayashi: A walk?

Midnight: Yep a very "enthusiastic" walk

Kobayashi: And that caused you to come home covered in blood.

Midnight: Yes...

Kobayashi: Lance! Honey come here!

Lance walks into the living room holding Sunshine the Eevee.

Lance: Yes Mama Kobayashi.

Kobayashi: Do you know what Midnight's walks consist of for him to be covered in blood.

Midnight looks at Lance with a gaze of "Don't tell her and I'll buy you whatever you want." Lance nods his head but Kobayashi notices this and glares.

Kobayashi: Don't even think of lying to me Lance or I won't let you train for a 3 weeks.

Lance: Dad's walks consist of killing things to blow of steam! He gets very sadistic as he does so!

Midnight: Lance you snitch.

Lance: Sorry dad but I can't lose my training privileges.

Kobayashi: Thank you Lance, you can go play now.

Lance leaves and Kobayashi glares at Midnight.

Kobayashi: Shower now.

Midnight: Yeah Yeah.

Kobayashi pulls his ear with it actually hurting Midnight. She did not look happy, she pulled his ear even harder.

Kobayashi: Was that sass that I heard?

Midnight: Nope no sass.

Kobayashi: Good now go shower. I'm not kissing you when your covered in blood.

Midnight: Alright.

Midnight leaves to go take a shower. After 30 minutes he walks into the living room in new clothes.

Midnight: Did Rias and the others come back?

Kobayashi: Yes they did but left a while ago. Rias's familiar found a girl named Irina unconscious.

Midnight: Shit gotta go!

Kobayashi: And where is my kiss?

Midnight: Oh right.

Midnight gives her a sweet quick kiss. Kobayashi smiles in happiness. Midnight puts to fingers on his forehead to use the Instant Transmission technique he got from Goki. Before he could though his whole peerage walked over to them.

Kohiro: My lord, let us go with you.

Midnight: Are you all sure?

Nira: Yes we're your peerage. If your going somewhere we are too.

Shani: And don't think you can keep us out of a fight.

Ophis: You're my husband I'm always by your side.

Aika: Your the boss and no way I'm gonna miss fighting by your sexy ass.

Midnight: Alright I can't deny any of you. All of us are a team. We go as one and we fight as one. Let's go.

Midnight peerage: Yeah!

They all stand together as the Okami crest appears below them. They look at Kobayashi as they're engulfed in a white light. They disappear from sight.

Issei POV

Everyone is on the ground. We're all fighting but this Kokabiel guy is fucking strong. Even with the help of Kiba's new balance breaker alone with Xenovia and Hikari. I look up to see his cerberus coming at me. Xenovia isn't gonna be able to help me this time. I close my eyes accepting my death. I start to remember everyone and all our memories.

Issei: (Rias, Asia everyone... I'm sorry. I wasn't strong enough. Midnight seems I can't keep our promise.)

The cerberus gets ready to bite down on me. I get ready to accept my fate but the pain never came. Then I heard his voice.

Midnight: Don't tell me you're giving up.

I opened my eyes to see to see Midnight hold the mouth of the cerberus open but the teeth. He doesn't look back at me but I know he's smiling.

Kohiro: Wind Dragon!

I watch a dragon made of wind bite down on the cerberus and drag it away crashing into the gym building. I look over to see Midnight's bishop Kohiro standing there with a magic circle at the palm of his hand. He's smiling as well.

Issei: (So strong...)

3rd POV

Midnight helps Issei up as Shiva and Kiara get the rest of Rias's peerage over to them. Midnight heals all of them and they get up. Sona and her peerage run over to them as well.

Midnight: Glad we got here in time.

Sona: Midnight when did you get here?

Midnight: No time to talk. We've got a fight in front of us.

Midnight looks at Kokabiel. The cerberus gets back up and an army of fallen angels that follow Kokabiel all come. Midnight stands in front of the group.

Midnight: Alright no falling now. Let's do this and show them who's stronger.

They all stand at the ready. It's them versus the army of fallen.

Midnight: I'm the one taking charge. Any objections?

Everyone's voice was serious no playing at all. They were the only line of defense from stopping the destruction of Kouh and the beginning of a new war.

Everyone: None at all.

Midnight: Good, Asia, Kohiro, Tsubaki, Rias, Akeno, Sona, Ophis, Momo and Reya all of you are back-liners. Provide support with magic and help with healing as well.

Back-liners: Got it!

Midnight: Issei, Koneko, Nira, Shani, Saji, Tsubasa, Loup, Ruruko, and Aika your on the front lines with me.

Front-liners: Alright!

Midnight: The rest of you along with Xenovia and Hikari. You're follow-ups. Stay behind the front lines and help keep them from getting surrounded. Cut down anyone in your path.

Follow-ups: Right!

Midnight: Now then... follow me!

Midnight runs at the army as the front-liners go with him. The follow-ups only a little bit behind to help. Everyone on the support squad began to charge magic attacks. Kohiro was the first to fire an attack.

Kohiro: Earth Serpent!

A serpent made of rock and other materials from the ground rises up and shoots towards the army of fallen. Midnight backflips and lands on the serpent's head. When it reached the army it grabbed a few fallen angels in it's jaws. Midnight jumped off its head and kicked a fallen angel. He grabbed another one and threw it towards Issei. Issei kick it into the air and then rushed at a different fallen. He punch it into the ground and then kicked a different one in the face. A different fallen angel tried to ambush him but Hikari flipped over Issei and cut it in half. Hikari threw his sword causing it to spin and slice a fallen angel in half.

Midnight: Keep it up! If you get injured fall back and let one of the support heal you!

Everyone: Got it!

Rias and the other support kept firing magic taking out fallen angels as well. Midnight summoned Nokoribi in sword mode and began to cut throw fallen angel. A big fallen rushed at Midnight. He turned Nokoribi into dagger mode and does the fallen's attack. He cut it's chest and then dodged another hit. He stabbed it in the side and then quickly pulled it out and dodged. He threw Nokoribi in the air and the punch the fallen in the stomach and chest three times. He flipped and kicked Nokoribi through the jaw of the fallen.

It wasn't over as Nira came from the sky and kicked Nokoribi completely through the jaw of the fallen. Kiba caught Nokoribi and it turned into sword mode again. Kiba slices the fallen in half. They hear the cerberus growl Midnight backflips and dodges a swipe from the cerberus. Nira holds it's front paw not letting it retract it. Shani grabs it's other leg when it tries to pull away. She smirks at the cerberus.

Shani: Where do you think you're going?

Midnight: Xenovia with me!

Xenovia: Alright!

Xenovia runs over to Midnight who puts his hands together for Xenovia to step on. She steps on it and Midnight launches her into the air. She spins and comes down cutting the cerberus in half. Kokabiel began to worry and talked to two shadowy figures.

Kokabiel: You said they wouldn't be able to beat my army with this power up!

??? 1: I didn't say that. I said this would give them a better chance at winning. I never guaranteed your win.

Kokabiel: Damn you woman!

??? 2: Mind how you speak to her worm.

Kokabiel: Damn you.

Little did they know another person watch the battle from the roof of the school. The boy was unseen but he spoke excitedly.

??? 3: Oh my this battle is awesome! So much energy is radiating everywhere. I'll definitely get a lot from exorbing the energy form this event hahahaha. This is awesome!

Back on the battlefield Midnight and the others have already destroyed about half the army. Sudden Asugi arrive and stand in front of Midnight.

Midnight: Asugi now isn't the time. I need to fight.

Asugi: Now is the perfect time.

Asugi pulls out a green gem from her pocket. Midnight's eyes widen at the sight of it. He clinched his fist.

Midnight: How did you get that?...

Asugi: Kokabiel gave it to me so I can finally get rid of you after what you've done.

Midnight: You trust in his lies!

Asugi: Better than trusting you. Oh holy one , master of seals show your power. The power to contain anything-

Midnight: Asugi stop this don't use it! Kokabiel is lying to you!

Asugi: For I have something for you to capture. Midnight the Supreme Hybrid. Contain him in your divine seal!

Midnight: No!!

Midnight tries to get the gem out of her hand but it was too late. The gem shined furiously. It covered the whole battlefield. When it dies down Midnight was no longer there.

Asugi: It did it hahahahah!

Kokabiel watched from his throne. He laughed psychoticaly. He couldn't believe Asugi actually did it. He began to laugh louder.

Kokabiel: You did it! You actually did it!

Issei glared at Asugi.

Issei: You idiot!

He was about to attack her but Kiba stopped him.

Issei: Kiba let me go!

Kiba: We have to fight the army still! If you focus on her you won't have energy to keep fighting the army! We don't have Midnight's guidance right now we need to focus on the objective!

Issei: But-

Kiba: Issei, Midnight is counting on us! We have to fight!

Their conversation was interrupted by Kokabiel.

Kokabiel: Idiots you all fight so hard for people that have lost their leader.

This got everyone's attention even Asugi cause she also had no idea what he meant.

Issei: The hell are you talking about!

Kokabiel: During the great war God died along with the Great Satans!

Asia: God is dead...

Xenovia: You're lying God isn't dead!

Kokabiel: Michael must be doing a good job.

Asia: Father Micheal is substituting for God...

Kokabiel: And Asugi you were the most gullible of all!

Asugi glares at him.

Asugi: What are you talking about?

Kokabiel: The same person you've been fighting Midnight over is the same one that burned down your village! Hahahaha what an idiot!

Asugi: You're lying...

Kokabiel: Oh but I'm not! Maybe you could have figured that out if you just listened to Midnight hahahaha!

Asugi falls to get knee. Her spirit broken from the truth. The hate she felt, what she had just done all of it hit her hard. Everyone broken by the news Kokabiel just said. Kokabiel took this as a chance and threw a light spear through Hikari's chest. Hikari coughed up blood and fell to the ground.

Inside the gem

Midnight floated in the endless abyss. He's tried getting out several times but nothing seems to work. He tried punching, using techniques, and seal breaking magic.

Midnight: I'm stuck in here... The others are out there without me... who knows how it's going...

???: Didn't realize you grew up to be a quitter...

Midnight eyes grow wide as he recognizes the voice. He turns around to see the spirit of Lucas standing there.

Lucas: You've grown my little hoshi.

Midnight: Lucas-

Lucas: Yes it's me but I'm not the only one that's here.

Lucas points behind Midnight. Midnight turns to see his parents standing there. Dawn walked up to him. She hit him on the head. Normally Midnight would be fine but this, this actually hurt him.

Midnight: Ow that actually hurt what the hell!

Dawn: Stop sulking Lucas didn't raise you to be a crybaby when you were with him! You're friends are out there! They need you and you're just gonna give up!

Midnight: But I can't get out I've tried everything. I don't even have my full power I'm using everything I can.

Huánghūn walks over to him and smacks the back of his head.

Huánghun: You call that all. Are you really gonna let the chains placed on you stop you. Your friends need you. Your brother needs you.

Lucas: Midnight your brother is dying right now. Your friends are losing. You need to stop limiting yourself.

Dawn: Reach deep inside yourself. Push forward like you've always done.

A small window showing what's happening outside the gem opens. Midnight sees everyone damaged and exhausted. He sees Hikari on the ground with a hole in his chest. He clinched his fist and his aura begins to rise.

Huánghūn: That's it reach into your rage, reach for your hate. Let it fuel you and push you forward.

Dawn: You're never alone my son. We're always right next to you.

Lucas puts his hand on Midnight back and begins to give him energy.

Lucas: Get out there and show them what kind of beast you are little hoshi

Dawn then does the same.

Dawn: My son reach into some of the potential you have.

Lastly Huánghūn does they same as Lucas and Dawn.

Huánghūn: My son reach into those primal urges of a beast and show them. Show them the monster you are. The beast you have become.

They all pour energy into Midnight. He begins to raise his energy past his limits.

Midnight: Haghhhhhhh!!

Midnight shouts out as his aura skyrockets. Chains appear around him. Two of them snap and break. He keeps going raising his energy to the max.

Outside the gem

Everyone is fighting hard but they are growing exhausted. Asia is healing Hikari the best she can but the hold won't close up. Hikari is going to die but he wanted to see Midnight one last time before he goes. Asia being herself wanted to help her do that so she is focusing on keeping him alive long enough.

Asia: Come on Midnight hurry up.

A green glow covers the battlefield ad the green cracks everyone stops in surprise. The gem cracks more and then it shattered. A beam of white light shines brightly. Midnight walks out his figure covered in a white glow. He takes a step and then always next to Asia and Hikari. He kneels down next to them.

Midnight: Brother I'll heal you.

Midnight puts his hand on Hikari's chest. Hikari grabs his wrist and shakes his head.

Hikari: Don't... It's time i've payed for my crimes... I'm sorry little brother...

Hikari coughs up more blood. He pats Midnight's head with the last of his strength. Midnight takes Hikari hand into his. Hikari gives his final breath. Tears built up in his eyes. He began to sniffle.

Midnight: No...

Asia: Midnight I'm...

Midnight: No no no....

More tears came out. Midnight felt a whole array of emotions sadness, emptiness most of all he felt..... rage.

Midnight: No!!

Midnight shouts out to the sky. His aura rises to extreme amounts. Everyone on the battlefield felt the immense pressure. He kept crying as he power skyrocketed. Kokabiel felt it the most. He started in shock of was like looking at a tiger or wolf. Some type of apex predator. The pressure crushing his soul as if an elephant no a T-Rex was stepping on him. Midnight kept up how shout the ground started to shake and crack everyone grew worried at the sight. Magma began to come up. It engulfed Kokabiel's army before they could react. Rias and the others were able to get back before anything happened. Midnight's hard began to rise like he was going Super Saiyan. His kitsune ears and nine tail cane out as well though. The flared around furiously. A giant beam of white light shot up from Midnight and into the sky. It parted the clouds letting the moon be seen. The moon light shined on him as the light faded. Midnight sat there on his knees holding Hikari's body. His hair more of a silver gray color. Lines ran down from his eyes across his checks. Lines also on his body. His tails flickered and flared around. He glares at Kokabiel. He growled like an animal protecting its family.

Midnight finally spoke his voice was dark and deep. His energy was wild.

Midnight: I'll wear your skull as a mask...

Before Kokabiel could get a word off Midnight stood up on all fours and then rushed at Kokabiel. He punched Kokabiel in the stomach and then backfliped away. Kokabiel summoned a lightspear and then tried to attack Midnight. Midnight sweeped his feet with his tails. I jumped and flipped, he planted his feet on Kokabiel stomach and slammed him into the ground. Midnight jumps off of him with a growl and summons Nokoribi. Nokoribi is in a new form as well. It takes the form of two twin blades with a chain.

Kokabiel gets up and flys back to gain some distance. He summons a bunch of lightspears and fires them at Midnight. Midnight cuts them canceling them and deflect them. This keeps going as Midnight closes the distance. Midnight reached Kokabiel. They began to clash weapons. Kokabiel kept up as best as he could with Midnight's now wild and aggressive fighting style.

In the midst of it Midnight lost his left arm. He didn't even bother regenerating it. He kept attacking. He sliced Kokabiel lightspear in half. He kicked him in the chin and then backfliped. While in the air Nokoribi turned into gauntlets with claws.

He swiped Kokabiel's face putting claw marks on his face. He landed on the ground and punch Kokabiel in the stomach. While it looked like one punch Kokabiel felt hundred to thousands of punches hit him.

As Rias and the others watched on it became apparently clear... this was not the Midnight they knew. He was wild, aggressive and ragefilled. His intention was to kill Kokabiel by any means.

Rias: This form of Midnight-

Sona: It's so primitive-

Issei: Like an animal.

Midnight kept attacking Kokabiel. He kicked Kokabiel back and then appeared in front of him. He grabbed Kokabiel by the face and slammed him into the ground. Kokabiel blast Midnight away with wind magic and then flew into the air to gain distance. Midnight jumped up at super speeds and bit down on Kokabiel's arm. Due to the speeds he traveled his momentum didn't stop. Kokabiel arm was ripped off.

Kokabiel: Ahhhhh!

Midnight landed down on the ground with Kokabiel's arm in his mouth. He spit it out and got on all fours again. He raised his head to the sky and opened his mouth. A giant ball of energy began to form. It started to condense until it was the size of a gumdrop. It fell into Midnight's mouth and he swallowed it. He then looked at Kokabiel and opened house mouth again shooting the ball as a giant beam of energy.

The beam hit Kokabiel disintegrating him. After the beam fades away Midnight growls. He roars hit tails flails around hitting the ground wildly causing more cracks and craters. His aura explodes and and shoots around everywhere even almost hitting Rias and the others. They managed to dodge. Midnight was completely out of control. 

Issei: This is bad, we have to do something or Midnight's gonna destroy the town.

Rias: Everyone our fight isn't over seems we have to fight Midnight.

Everyone gets ready to fight Midnight as he is out of control. Midnight senses them and looks over at them. He growls not even being able to recognize them as his friends and lovers. He begins to run towards them like a tiger. He tries to pounce on Issei. Issei was able to dodge and kick him. Midnight recovered and glared. He grabbed Issei by the leg and threw him away. Midnight then rushed at Ophis next. When he got close to hitting her though his body reacted on it's own and stopped. Ophis summoned a surpent and it wrapped around Midnight.

Ophis: Midnight honey, I know you're in there. Just remember it's me Ophis. Think back to me, Koneko, our children and everyone else.

Midnight's body hesitates for a second before he growls again and destroys the serpent binding him. Ophis jumped back to regroup with the others. They watch Midnight carefully as they tried to assess the situation.

Ophis: Did you all see that?

Kiba: Yeah his body stopped itself from attacking you on its own.

Asia: Midnight's memories must be in there somewhere.

Midnight ran at Kiba and punched him. Kiba was able to block it with his sword but it still pushed him back a bit. Sona then summons a water serpent to wrap around Midnight

Kiba: His fighting is so wild and headstrong.

Sona: That's it! His fighting style is wild now, he's not using his brain to make strategy anymore. If we out smart him and work together we can possibly be able to subdue him.

Rias: And then help brings his memories out and calm him down.

Nira and Shani stepped forward looks of determination plastered on their faces. They were willing to be the ones to fight Midnight head on to subdue him even if it meant their lives.

Shani: We'll fight him head on while you all wait for the moment to hold him down with magic.

Rias: We can't let you do that.

Nira: You don't decided that. At first I wasn't fond of Midnight, didn't trust him . However he revived the Saiyan race which is why we can even stand here. He is our king, he needs us out there and we will help him.

Aika steps up and so does Issei.

Issei: we'll go too

Shani: Are you two sure? This won't be easy.

Issei: We know... However Midnight is my friend. Though he may have been harsh on me, it was always to push me forward. As a dragon myself i can't let him suffer like this. If anyone is gonna drag him back to his senses it's gonna be me.

Aika: And I'm one of his girlfriends too. I can't just stand by while he's like that. You saw how he reacted when he almost attacked Ophis. His body stopped on it's own. That's bound to happen again if you have someone fighting him with you. So we'll get a better chance.

Nira: Fine we can't deny you two.

They hear a growl to see Midnight has broken out of the serpents grasp. He growls and looks as if he's ready to pounce.

Nira: No more talking, time to do this.

Nira flies at Midnight and punches him in the face sending him back. She rushes at him again and puts a ki blast to his face blowing him back again. Shani teleported in front of him she punched him in the stomach. She then uppercut him and punched him in the face a few times. She put her hand to his chest and formed a ki blast in her hand blasting him back.

Midnight recovered and sprinted at Shani. He went to kick however Aika got in the way. Like it did with Ophis his body stopped itself from hitting her. Issei took the chance to grab his arm and slam him into the ground. He holds Midnight down.

Issei: Midnight look at yourself! You're attacking your friends and family! I know the real you is in there stop letting this control you!

Midnight growls and roars at Issei. He opens his mouth and shoots a stream of fire at Issei. Issei blasted away but he was able to block it in a nick of time. Midnight gets up and runs at Nira. He surrounds himself in fire and shoots at her. She braces herself as he spearheads her in the stomach.

Nira's feet were planted firmly in the ground. She was pushed back but she held Midnight. They slid back but she wasn't wavering.

Nira: Midnight I know at first I didn't like you! I didn't trust you but I've learned that you're a great guy! You brought my whole race back to life that was the sweetest thing you could have done! You gotta fight it and remember this isn't who you are!

The fire around Midnight dims down a bit. He shakes his head and then the fire increases and knocks Nira back. Aika grabs him. His body stopped on it's own again to refrain from hurting her.

Aika: Cast your spells now!

Asia/Sona & Kohiro: Right!

Everyone begins to charge a magic speed to contain the two of them.

Asia: Wind Chains.

Sona: Wave Prison.

Kohiro: Rising Earth Containment.

Green chains made of air wrap around Aika and Midnight. Next a ball of water forms around the two keeping them in it. They were still able to breathe but it worked to keep them contained. As an extra step though an earth dome formed around the then as well. It was dense and hard. This would make it to the point Midnight had to listen as he was contained by three things. Along with Aika being in there knowing he wouldn't hurt her this was a good plan. Aika held Midnight tight.

Aika: Midnight listen to me. I know your mind is in there. You still refuse to hurt anyone that is your lover. Your attack even dimmed down when you hit Nira.

Midnight growls and struggles wanting to break out but his body still didn't wanna hurt Aika.

Aika: Think of the good you've done. Remember what made you who you are today. You're past was horrible you didn't deserve that but it's pushed you forward. Hikari's death was hard on you. That's why you're they way you are now but is this how he would want you to act!

Midnight still struggled but he began to fight back less and less. His growl got lower and softer. His tails stopped flailing around as Aika spoke.

Aika: You trained all of Rias's peerage. You freed Riser's peerage and took them in. You taught Asia magic and pushed Issei forward. You brought back the Saiyan race. Remember all of that. Remember your friends, your family.

Midnight stopped struggling he still had a small growl though. He looked at her but he soon stopped as the final nail was hit into the coffin. Aika kissed him deeply. She held him.

His growl went away. His anger was slowly subsiding. Tears began to appear in his eyes. Aika didn't break away though. His energy went down and slowly returned to normal levels. His hair returned to normal and so did the rest of his body. His tails and ears were still out but they were less wild and swayed softly. After a while Aika finally broke the kiss.

Aika: Midnight...

Midnight: Aika...

Aika: You remember.

Midnight: Of course I do...

Aika: Let me just make sure. What's the name of the kids?

Midnight: Lance and Athena while Kobayashi is currently pregnant with one.

Aika: And what am I?

Midnight: My girlfriend along with Ophis, Koneko and Kobayashi.

Aika: It's really you.

Aika hugs him tightly. Midnight hugs her back feeling drained from everything that happened. He hugs Aika and then falls asleep on her shoulder. She smiles as the magic sleeps containing them fade away. The water prison and wind chains were the first to go. Next the earth dome began to slowly come down. When it was fully down the others could see Aika holding Midnight as he slept on her shoulder. They all smiled and walked over to them.

Aika: He's back to normal now he's just sleeping.

Sona: Glad he's back to his normal self.

Aika: Let's head home. Nira you're carrying him.

Nira: What? why do I have to carry our idiot king?

Aika: Cause you clearly still have the most energy and your one of the strongest strength wise.

Nira: Fine give him here.

Nira picks up Midnight and puts him on her back. Midnight nuzzles into her causing Nira to blush and look away.

Nira: Let's just get home.

They all huddle up and Kohiro teleports all of them to the mansion. Nira carries Midnight to his room and lays him down on the bed. She put the blanket on him. She was about to walks out of the room but she felt something hold her hand. She turned to see Midnight subconsciously holding her hand in his sleep. She blushes and contemplated for a second before getting in bed with him. He held her close. As much as she didn't want to admit it. She enjoyed it, it wasn't long before she fell asleep too.

—————————–———————————

Next Time On Supreme Hybrid God

Chronoa: Whis you can't just bring people here!

Whis: I'm sorry he was quite curious.

Midnight can be seen looking around the place.

Chronoa: At least he won't destroy anything.

Scene change

Midnight: So what exactly do you do here?

Chronoa: I watch over all the time in the multiverse.

Next Time The Kai Of Time & The Time Patrol!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 83 10
So, here's another book containing small fluffy stories about Sasuke and Naruto. Mostly, these are fluff. But the first chapter, which is in two part...
41.4K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
53.3K 1.1K 14
𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐎𝐛𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐛𝐢𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 All of them were written by me. I'll give a summary or some info before hand most of the time i...
7.7K 89 4
Oneshots about girls from different franchises x Male reader. Mostly will probably be stuff from anime and games I like. It'll be updated whenever I...