Boom!Prime!Sonnine:The Alone...

By TheresaMoyers

I'm putting Nine Tails in the Sonic Boom universe (it didn't create an anomaly) ____________ It seemed like... More

I'm All Alone
My name is Nine
A/n

The Dream That Changed Everything

196 1 0
By TheresaMoyers

|Dream|

"Nine Tails," someone said to me. I looked up. "You are thinking of suicide."

"Yeah, I have...?" I said, unsure about this. "Who are you?!" I asked hostilely. "I am Hope."

"That's the one think I don't have," I said, Hope frowned. "|Maybe this will give you hope....look behind you," I glanced behind me and in a flash I was sucked in a portal.

|End of Dream, Boom Universe|

"Tails?"
I glared at the voice, even though I was way too weak.

"What....did you just ...call me?... my ...name is.... Nine..."

I went unconscious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...