the trophy? ( male reader x r...

By Josewolf07

Women have the most when it comes to politics and they have some of the highest paying jobs but for men that... More

bio
Harem
chapter 1: no longer home schooled
1k
chapter 3: let's hangout + harem addition

chapter 2: first day & the beginning of a war

1.8K 31 14
By Josewolf07

"talking"
'thinking'
*Action*
_______________________________________________
Location: Julie and y/n room
(Y/n POV)

* I woke up to my alarm and walked out of my room to see Julie eating some cereal.*

Julie:" oh hey y/n how did you sleep?" Something that sounded genuine.

Y/n:" I slept pretty well."

Julie:" would you like anything to eat?"

Y/n:" some cereal."

Julie:" alright."

* Julie grabbed a cereal box and poured me a bowl.*

Y/n:" thank you."

Julie:" your welcome." She said with a smile.

Y/n:" so when do classes start?"

Julie:" they start in an hour."

Y/n:" oh!"

Time Skip to the first period.
_______________________________________________
Location: first period
(3rd POV)

Teacher:" hello girls today you all have a new classmate."

Girl 1:" I wonder who she is?"

Girl 2:" what if it's a boy? I heard we finally got a trophy boy this year."

Girl 3:" that's just a roamer; and trophy boys aren't allowed to attend classes."

* Everyone started to say what they think the new student is.*

Teacher:" everyone quite down."

After the teacher said that everyone went quite.

Teacher:" alright you may come in now."

Point of view change.
_______________________________________________
Location: first period
(Y/n POV )

* I Walked into the class with most of the girls not understanding what was going on.*

Y/n:" hello I'm y/n l/n, son of Lexi and amber l/n. I'm this school first trophy boy and first legacy trophy boy. So I'm given rights that most won't have. I hope you all enjoy my presence here."

Girl 1:" I don't mind at All."

Girl 2:" see I was right."

Girl 3:" I didn't think they would let him take class with us but no complaints here."

Teacher:" enough you three. Y/n sit down in the empty seat next to Sallie."

Green haired girl:" that's me sweet heart." She said with a slight country accent.

* I went and sat down next to a girl with green hair.*

Y/n:" hi nice to meet you Sallie."

Sallie:" nice to meet you too darling." Her accent was very noticeable now.

Y/n:" you have a nice accent."

Sallie:" oh so ya noticed my accent well I'm from the country side."

Y/n:" oh cool."

Teacher:" you two quiet now!"

Sallie & y/n:" yes ma'am!"

* The class continued to do what they were doing the day before. Sallie helped me for the most part but the bell rang and I wasn't able to finish the work.*

Sallie:" what do you have for your next class sweetheart."

Y/n:" I'm heading to science."

Sallie:" oh I'm heading to history but we go in the same direction so follow me sweetie."

Y/n:" I got a question." * I asked while we walked.*

Sallie:" what is it dear."

Y/n:" why do you say sweetie, dear, and sweetheart to me."

Sallie:" because your cute and your our trophy boy that means technically we can do practically anything with you."

* I stepped away from her for a little bit.*

Sallie:" don't worry I won't do anything yet."

Y/n:" yet you said; but how do I know that you won't? "

Sallie:" if you want I can do something right now don't worry I'll be gentle."

Y/n:" n-no not right now!" * I said with a massive blush. I lifted my hands and shook my head.*

Sallie:" not yet huh are you sure?" *She pin me next to the wall lifting my arms and got real close.*

Y/n:"y- yeah I'm sure." I said with a massive blush while looking away.

Sallie:" alright then." * She let go of Me then walked away.*

Y/n:' how does mom deal with mother when she acts like that?' i thought to myself.

Mean while.
_______________________________________________
Location: y/n's parents house.
(3rd POV)

* Lexi pins amber in the exact same way as y/n was pin by Sallie.*

Lexi:" let's have some fun today~. we're here all alone after all."

Amber:" are you sure? It's 9 in the morning." She blushed the same way y/n did.

Lexi:" I'm sure." * She said as she leaned into a kiss.*

Amber:" fine.*

Time Skip Back to y/n after school.
_______________________________________________
Location: Julie and y/n's dorm.
(Y/n POV)

* I walked into mine and Julie's dorm room to see three other girls with Julie.*

Girl 1:" oh so you're rooming with the trophy boy."

Girl 2:" aww lucky."

Girl 3:" he's not too bad on the eyes."

Y/n:" who are they?"

Julie:" their my friend's lily, crystal, and Hera." * She said pointing to each one.*

Y/n:" nice to meet you all."

Crystal:" huh? you're shorter than most of the people here."

Y/n:" well knew Sallie was taller than me but I did know there was more."

Lily:" Yeah there are a lot of people that are taller than you."

Hera:" well it's a surprise to see you here and no one made a move yet."

Y/n:" I mean Sallie may have but I'm just going to go play With my friends." * I said as I started to walk away.*

Crystal:" he's pretty cute."

* I logged on to my account to see Lila online and In our vc.*

Y/n:" are you ready to go to war."

Lila:" not really I still need better armor and some TNT."

Y/n:" I can get you the armor but not the TNT."

Lila:" alright so who's fighting with us."

Y/n:" absolutely no one."

Lila:" what!? So it's us verses 12 other people!"

Y/n:" yes but I have a plan."

Lila:" alright let's hear it."

Y/n:" as we know zention and her members of the counsel of traps, have traps and bases all over the server. Right."

Lila:" yeah. what about it?"

Y/n:" let's get rid of each trap and then destroy their bases with only their good stuff then set up a trap."

Lila:" alright. That could work if you don't mess up like last time."

Y/n:" that was one time! How was I supposed to know that the TNT shouldn't be next to monster spawners."

Lila:" let's just get ready for this war."

* Me and Lila started farming everything for TNT. Once we finished, we started destroying the traps.*

Lila:" alright. That's done. where do we put the TNT?"

Y/n:" let's put it under and above them."

Lila:" got it."

* We started placing the TNT under their bases and in their roofs.*

Y/n:" now we wait."

* Me and Lila waited till someone from zention's side came online and once they did I blew it all up killing.*

Y/n:" alright let's go."

* Me And Lila left the area to get to a safe spot to talk about stuff.*

Y/n:" how was school."

Lila:" it was pretty boring. What about you?"

Y/n:" it was something. I finally understand stand how my mom feels when mother pins her to a wall."

Lila:" what! What the hell happened at your school?!"

Y/n:" well I learned that treasure boys don't get much rights but sense I'm a legacy treasure boy. I have more rights than most."

Lila:" that makes sense but still that should be allowed."

Y/n:" yeah that's true but it's pretty fun here so that's a plus I guess."

Lila:" yeah probably."

Y/n:" anyways I got to go to bed now see ya."

Lila:" see ya."

A/n: alright guys I'm going to end this chapter here I hope you guys enjoyed it. Anyways this book is pretty fun to write and I'm definitely planning a lot for this book so keep an eye out anyway see y'all later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...