๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ (Kny x M...

De Kirasfire

"๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ." Mai multe

Info
Love interest: Demons
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Love interest

1.6K 63 42
De Kirasfire

Love interest

Kamaboko squad

Tanjiro

"I can tell that you're a really good person Y/n-chan!"

Zenitsu

"Please marry me! Wait! Don't hit me again it hurts!"

Inosuke

"Fight me Fushiguro Y/n! So? It doesn't matter if I said your name right! Fight me!

Nezuko

"Hmmm! Mmmm! <3"

Genya

"I'm sorry for the way I use to act, I hope you can see the better side of me."

Kanao

"T-thank you, Y/n-chan."

(Like I said everyone in this squad is aged up to 18 but I'm not changing anything else and no nswf bc that's weird and I refuse.)

Hashira

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"Don't give me that attitude you brat!"

Giyu Tomioka

"You and Tanjiro are my only friends...I don't mind your presence."

Muichiro Tokito (aged up.)

"....we're you the one with the pretty eye lashes?"

Obanai Iguro

"It seems that kaburamaru likes you...maybe I can see why."

Mitsuri Kanroji

"You have to let me pet the Divine dogs Y/n-chan! Their cute, like you!"

Kyojuro Rengoku

"I would love to set your heart ablaze!"

Tengen Uzui (including wives.)

"My wives love you and so do I! Would don't you become my fourth one? Or my first husband?"

Shinobu Kocho

"My my! For some reason I can't help but think of you! How peculiar."

Demons

Muzan Kibutsuji

"Your the embodiment of perfection."

Kokushibo

"What a strong power, it's almost familiar."

Doma

"So precious! I have to keep you to myself!"

Akaza

"I have recognized you as an equal. What's your name?"

Daki and Gyutaro

(Y'all see what I did with Tengans? Gender neutral! For men and woman to read.)

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
419K 28.4K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
194K 10.2K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...