The Shadow Pilot

By AOW_117

My 2nd Anthro x Human Story. Jonathan or (Y/N) is a fighter pilot of the United Human Nations. Humanity has b... More

Prologue | Bio
Chapter 1: As Above, So Below
Chapter 2: Hell Fire From Above
Chapter 3: No Surrender
Chapter 4: The Raven's Calling Card
Chapter 5: Captured & Alone
Chapter 6: New Home, New Comrades, New Squad
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: Ashes To Dust
Chapter 9: Things Get Complicated
Chapter 10: You Know Nothing
Chapter 11: Mission #1
Military Government Bios (NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter 12: Angels Stripped Of Wings
Chapter 13: Shadows & Ghost
Chapter 14: Make Things Right
Chapter 15: Mission #2
Chapter 16: Admirers
Chapter 17: Thunderbolt
Update & New Book (NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter 18: Mission Preparations (Short)
Chapter 19: Mission #3
Chapter 20: Past And Present
Chapter 21: A Day To Remember
Chapter 22: Mission #4 (Short)
Chapter 23: A Raven In Trouble
Chapter 24: Mission #5
Temporarily On Hold (NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter 25: Not How I Anticipated
Chapter 26: Loose Ends (Short)

Character & Military Bios So Far (NOT A CHAPTER)

1.2K 8 6
By AOW_117

~ The Song Is Johnathan's Main Character & Theme Song

~ Now On With The Bios and Backgrounds ~

Johnathan or (Y/N)

Age: 18

Species: Human Male

Nationality: American

Military: United Human Nations Naval Operations Pilot & Leader Of Knight Raven Squadron

(Hellhound)

Advanced Military VF-1 Valkyrie Fighter

Johnathan came from a human family and had a normal steady childhood life. He played hockey, went to school, had Anthro and Human friends, spent time playing games and doing airsoft, helping neighbors and just being a kid. His family mostly worked as normal office workers and had good promotions. When they weren't office business associates, they were Anthro freedom and rights activists who organized rallies in support for Anthros. Their goal, to demand the government help pass laws giving Anthros more freedom, rights, money, equality. However, as tensions between Human governments and Anthro commonwealths rose and eventually boiled over, his family and himself were forced to leave their home and evacuate as the war just officially began. He had to leave and walk away from his friends, other family and neighbors as they fled Santa Fe, New Mexico. Johnathan's family and himself were caught in a crossfire between Human national guard soldiers and Anthro resistance/militia fighters. When the bombs and gunfire stopped, his parents were killed and he was left alone and scared. Believing that the Anthro soldiers who tried to help him would kill him, he jumped from the overpass and into a rushing water. He was picked up in the New Mexico desert by Human soldiers and was brought it. He was then adopted by his military army commander Allen Rodriguez and became a member of the United Human Nations 56th Shadow Reaper Special Forces. He served 2 years before becoming a naval aviations cadet. He served 9 months of training before becoming a fighter pilot tasked with bombing Anthro fleets, convoys, strongholds, sanctuary/refugee camps and fighting Anthro military forces. His tactics were brutal and it earned him the name Knight Raven. Very soon, he became a menace on the battlefield terrifying the toughest Anthro soldiers and government officials alike. He soon recruited other pilots and formed his own squadron. He trained and became good friends with Mike, Talon, Matthew and Terrance. They all soon joined Knight Raven Squadron and with their combined strength brought death and devastation to the Anthro forces.

General Petra

Age: 28

Species: Anthro / Wolf

Nationality: American

Military: General Of The Furry United Nations Pacific Coast Division Naval Army

General Petra was a normal Anthro civilian at the time. She had a tough life for the most part but lived it normally. She came from a military family and joined the armed forces when she was 19. She always had a rough life In the army. Surrounded by Humans who would always harbor strong hatred and distrust to her. She did her best to never let their words get to her and she slowly rose through the ranks. She did a couple military tours before the Human / Anthro war. When the war started, she was forced to flee the United States army and join Anthro resistance groups. As Humanity began genociding Anthros in prisons, labs, slaughter houses and in the streets of America, she fled to Asia. There she worked and eventually clawed her way to the rank of general of the naval fleet of the Pacific. She would then go on to meet several soldiers including Whirlwind where she formed a mother daughter like bond with her. Together she worked with Anthros and Human Backed Anthro fighters to keep the Pacific safe and keep the UHN from invading. However, Knight Raven Squadron and the UHN would soon invade the Pacific and burn the entire fleet to ashes leaving Whirlwind and only a few to survive. She wasn't present during the battle as she was busy helping evacuate Human and Anthro refugee civilians on the nearby shores of Indonesia near the North Pacific Ocean. She and the cargo plane she was on narrowly escaped minutes before the base was bombed by Johnathan and his squad. Soon she and the remaining Anthro soldiers would regroup on the shores of the Philippines and relocate to another former Human military base that was given to them by Human Backed fighters in nearby Athens, Greece. Flying under deep cover, they avoided detection from UHN artillery below before arriving in Europe, one of the last strongholds of the Furry/Anthro United Nations. Unfortunately, it too would soon be bombed and destroyed by Johnathan. Forced to abandon another base, she, Whirlwind and the rest of the Pacific Naval Fleet forces would soon move locations. They were then by order of the their government to move any and all remaining food, weapons, ammunition, medicine to the frontlines of Europe. However, once again Johnathan would sever their plans and force the General, Whirlwind and a few others to abandon the convoy as it was soon destroyed. She unfortunately would soon meet her end as Johnathan fired upon her with explosive machine gun fire and explosive missiles.

Whirlwind

Age: 21

Species: Anthro / Snow Leopard

Nationality: Russian & Partially Australian

Military: Artillery Gunner of Pacific Coast Division Naval Army

Despite being mostly Russian, Whirlwind learned how to speak English from her family's Australian side. She was born and lived happily with her family for many years without incident. Her country was very welcoming to Anthros and discrimination was barley even a concern. But as Tensions in the Middle East and North America boiled over, she was forced to watch Humans and Anthros turn on each other. Eventually the war reached home and strong distrust towards her kind began to rapidly spread. Forced to abandon her home, she was sent away by her parents to Indonesia. Eventually, she joined the Pacific Coast Division Naval Army as they were tasked with defending it from the UHN. Over the years, she watched as brother and sister fell to Humanity. She became scared and even somewhat hateful towards Humans. Seeing that they were without remorse, without hesitation inflicting such carnage against her kind made her angry. Human civilians who were fleeing the fighting would settle down in refugee camps and sanctuaries they had. Whirlwind knew that not all humans were bad and many were against this war. She cared for many human children who lost their parents to the war and Humanity's ignorance. She wanted to adopt a few children considering how much she loved and cared for them. But unfortunately, she never got a chance to see that day as the UHN invaded all of the Pacific and nearby coastal landscape. Forced to leave the children behind, she would join her Naval ship's General and other Anthros as they tried desperately to defend their territory while the sanctuary was evacuated. However, her Naval comrades and their ships couldn't fight the Humans especially with Johnathan and his Knight Raven Squadron raining hellfire upon them. As a result, she was forced to abandon ship and escape the battle. When the fighting was over, she watches helplessly as the Ravens made their way towards the sanctuary before bombing it. She arrived back on shore and surveyed the carnage left behind. But what saddened and angered her the most, was the remains of the children who couldn't be saved in time. Seeing just how cruel the UHN was not just to Anthros but to Humans who sided with them, she swore revenge on the pilot she deemed responsible. After nearly days of walking, she and the remaining naval soldiers would regroup with General Petra in the Philippines as they made their way to Athens, Greece by cargo plane nearly 76 miles from the F.U.N Mediterranean Naval Base. However, they would once again be attacked by Johnathan as he bombed their remaining base they were stationed at. Forced to leave, they loaded up all supplies they could bring and made their way to the frontlines were they could help resupply nearby soldiers and refugee camps. Once again, Johnathan would strike. With their entire convoy destroyed, Whirlwind, Petra and a few others would retreat into the woods. It was then, she watched as her General who she considered a mother was killed in front of her before her very eyes. Consumed by Rage and Sorrow, she would fire a dead soldier's RPG striking Johnathan's jet, Hellhound and putting him down. However, she would soon realize he didn't die and ejected from his now plummeting jet. She struggle and limped her way to the crash site where she would soon cross paths with Johnathan. Anger and Sorrow took over and she proceeded to beat him. She had her gun drawn ready to kill him, but knew she would only be giving him what he wants. So she knocked him out before both dragging and carrying him for miles before getting picked up. She and the reinforcements would soon bring Johnathan to the Mediterranean Naval Operations base located in Greece for them to decide his future.

General Cortana

Age: 30

Species: Anthro / Tiger Shark

Nationality: British

Military: General of the European Mediterranean Naval Army

Having been raised by her parents, Cortana lived in the UK. Her father being a Retired SAS soldier. Her mother being an active police officer. She loved her life and loved her military/first responder family. When the war had officially broke out and eventually spread to the UK, she was forced to relocate like many other Anthros. She joined the United Kingdom Anthro Coalition where she trained day by day to become stronger and more experienced in battle. She and her comrades went through countless battles with Humanity. Some battles won, while many others lost. Once reaching the rank of General, she was sent to command the entire European Mediterranean Naval Army. She had more responsibilities and more authority. But she wasn't in it alone. Although she hated Humans for what they had done, she didn't give up hope knowing there were some Humans fighting for Anthros. A few years later, she was now general of the whole Meditation naval and aviations. She commanded fighter squadrons, helicopter squadrons, ground units, artillery, snipers and most of the European Coast Division lines. However, she never truly had many good soldiers who were well trained enough to fight Humanity. This was a major concern for her. But that would all change when Whirlwind would show up to the base with news that the leader of the notorious Knight Raven Squadron fighter squadron was captured. She at first planned to get whatever information she wanted before getting rid of him. But seeing an opportunity, something inside Johnathan was enough to make her change her mind. She knew he wouldn't break easily from pain. So she resorted to different tactics. She ordered his jet to be salvaged, rebuilt and allow him into the Mediterranean Army. Despite great pushback from the higher ups and her soldiers, she went along with her plan anyway. Seeing how Johnathan was a kid drafted into the fighting, she believed that he still had compassion to change plus learn from his mistakes. She knew his strong hatred towards her kind would pose a great challenge. But she was determined and wouldn't give up on him no matter what he said or did.

Aayla

Age: 28

Species: Anthro / Snow Leopard

Nationality: Canadian

Military: Leader Of Hellcat Squadron

Growing up in Canada, Aayla spent her childhood and teenage years playing hockey, going to school, spending time with family, working at her job and working out. When she had gotten older, she became a Canadian minor league wrestler. With her weight lifting skills, tough hockey background and wrestling techniques she was practically a force to be reckoned with. She was often looked up to by many of her peers and friends as she was intelligent to many. When her caring side showed, that made her seem like a good person to many. But when she was angry, that anger would feel like the wraith of a hurricane. When the fighting between Humans and Anthros began to spread from the Middle East to North America, Aayla joined a Anthro militia tasked with fighting Humans government forces while defending Anthro civilians. Canada was a sanctuary country at the time for Anthros which provided shelter and safety for Anthros. This however would prove to not last as the UHN would soon invade Canada for its refusal to unite with the UHN government. This forced Aayla and many Anthros to leave North America and relocate. After a couple years, she was then found and recruited by the European Anthro Allegiance. After about 1 year of service, she was accepted into the F.U.N army where she became a infantry soldier. However, life in the army just wasn't fun. So she eventually left before joining the European Mediterranean Naval Army as a fighter jet pilot. She had the reputation for being intimidating which made a lot around her stay clear of her. Eventually, many accepted her without hesitation. She soon became friends with Whirlwind, Petra and others. When Johnathan was captured, she had every intention to break and carve him to pieces. However, after learning of his past, she started to grow sympathy towards him. And as a result, requested him to join her Squadron to give him a fresh start. She hadn't completely forgiven him for what he had done, but was willing to form a better relationship with him believing that there was still good inside him.

Eddie

Age: 22

Species: Anthro / Tiger

Nationality: Indian/India

Military: Hellcat 2-1 Squadron Pilot

Eddie didn't really have much of a good childhood. Having been grown up in a poor Indian family in India, he would often work tending to crops and helping his mother cook everyday. When the war first broke out in the Middle East and quickly began spreading, he decided to hide out with his mother on their little farm house. Unfortunately, one afternoon while retrieving water from the river, he overheard gunshots and explosions. He raced towards his family farm only to see it had been reduced to rubble after being caught in the crossfire between Human and Anthro military forces. Despite the danger, he ran across the field dodging gunfire and explosions making it all the way to his house. When he made it inside he was too late as his mother was already dead. He was forced to run away into the nearby woods. After spending days walking, he arrives at a militia camp. He joined the militia before being recruited into the Furry United Nations European Military. He worked hard to become a soldier. He had a pushing rough life, but it was one he was used to. Eventually, he joined the European Mediterranean Naval Army and became a pilot. He only participated on a couple missions that were successful but still cost his side dearly. Once given the opportunity, he joined Aayla and Hellcat Squadron hoping to rise through the ashes and become something new, something better. Only time would tell.

Shannon

Age: 26

Species: Anthro / Fox

Nationality: New Zealand

Military: Hellcat 2-3 Squadron Pilot

Shannon didn't have much of a backstory. She was from New Zealand at the time before the war and during the first half of it. She joined the Anthro military as a naval aviator. She wasn't perfect but she was a quick learner. That skill is what helped her gain the recognition she was know for. After joining the European Mediterranean Naval Army, she was then recruited by General Cortana and put into Hellcat Squadron.

Anon

Age: 29

Species: Anthro / Lynx

Nationality: South African

Military: Hellcat 2-2 Squadron Pilot

Anon worked as a safari guide in South Africa before the war originally started. When the fighting broke out, he was forced out by the local village and militias. This resulted in him running away and having to start over in a world full of war. He learned to fly small cargo planes tasked with dropping supplies to military soldiers in allied territory. When he started to gain recognition for his flying skills, he was then drafted by the F.U.N as a cargo jet pilot. After a while, he wanted to pursue a new flying job. He joined the largest F.U.N naval fleet which was the Pacific Coast Division Naval Army. He didn't know Whirlwind at the time, but he had seen her a few times. He was then transferred over the European Mediterranean Naval Army days before the attack which explains why he wasn't present for the UHN's invasion of the Pacific. Right after the attack on the Pacific, he was drafted into Hellcat Squadron by orders of General Cortana.

Phoenix

Age: 30

Species: Anthro / Fox

Nationality: German

Military: Hellcat 2-4 Squadron Pilot

Phoenix lived in Germany most of his life. Growing up in Berlin he spoke many languages. Although German was his most commonly spoken language, he spoke English, Italian, French and Spanish. As hell broke loose and war was in full swing, He joined the F.U.N Navy. He was sent on a few missions. Mostly bombing missions to keep Human convoys from advancing on European borders. This helped him gain a strong passion for being a fighter pilot. However, he once went up against Johnathan and Knight Raven Squadron during a failed bombing mission. Phoenix was the only survivor as his entire former squadron the red tails were eliminated. He had no choice but to retreat. His retreat also came at a cost, having to abandon his position allowing the UHN to advance on the frontlines. With his former squadron now gone, he was then drafted into Hellcat. He is often regarded as the most cocky by his squadmates. But that still doesn't change the fact he is a lot tougher in the air than some think.

Herma

Age: 22

Species: Anthro / Mixed Jackel and Wolf Hybrid

Nationality: African / Egyptian

Military: Leader Of Fanged Legion Naval Squadron and Ground Unit Forces

Herma grew up mostly in Egypt. She came from a mixed race family of both Anthro Egyptian jackels and some wolves. She spent most of her time researching Human history and studying Anthro culture. As war between Humanity and Anthros spread like wildfire, she was forced to hide in a refugee shelter. Overtime, she started learning how to shoot weapons before eventually fighter jets. She wasn't very skilled with a jet but it was a start. After a couple years, she had decided no more running. It was time to join the F.U.N and join the fighting to keep her kind safe from the evilness of Humanity. She had become more efficient at naval aviation flying which helped her rise to the ranks of a Naval Squadron Leader.

Rocco

Age: 19

Species: Anthro / Feral Dragon

Nationality: Scandinavian / Sweden

Military: Fanged Legion Naval Pilot & Ground Unit Forces

Rocco lived in Scandinavia most of his childhood. Despite not having much of a backstory, he still lived a comfortable life before the war. Like Johnathan, he was separated and lost his family due to the fighting. He was taken in by an Anthro militia where he learned to shoot machine guns and drive artillery vehicles. After nearly 5 years, he joined the European Mediterranean Naval Army not only as a ground unit soldier but as a naval pilot becoming one of the youngest to do so.

Name: Cassandra

Age: 21

Species: Anthro / Tiger

Nationality: Argentinian

Military: Fanged Legion Naval Pilot & Ground Unit Forces

Not having much of a backstory, Cassandra was a young soldier at the time of the war. She joined the European Mediterranean Naval Army when she was only 17. She would go on to spend the next 3 and half years piloting and serving as a ground units soldier. Eventually she would be recruited by Herma into Fanged Legion Squadron months before meeting Johnathan.

Kansas

Age: 19

Species: Anthro / Husky

Nationality: Columbian

Military: Fanged Legion Naval Pilot & Ground Unit Forces

Like Rocco and Johnathan, Kansas was young when the fighting first started. Despite being Spanish speaking for the most part, he still studied and worked hard to learn English. When the echoes of war reached South America, Kansas was forced to flee. The South American government ordered any and all Anthro civilians to be imprisoned or executed. And in rare cases, hauled off to labs to be experimented on. As strong anti Anthro military, civilian militias and police started to ravage through villages, towns and cities killing any and all Anthros in their path, Kansas realized he would soon be found and killed. He was forced to flee South America Entirely before relocating to Europe. He became a military Infantry soldier serving the role as a Juggernaut heavy gunner. Life as a Juggernaut was fun for the most part. However, Kansas wanted to do more than just be a plain old Infantry soldier. After long talks with General Cortana, she finally allowed him to join a Naval Squadron. That squadron being none other than Fanged Legion.

Vanessa

Age: 22

Species: Anthro / Vixen

Nationality: Ukrainian

Military: Fanged Legion Naval Pilot & Ground Unit Forces

Vanessa was a strong hearted Anthro. Growing up in Ukraine, she was taught to be a hard worker. She mostly spent her time painting, working to make a living and seeing family. However, as the UHN began to Ramp up attacks on Russia and Ukraine to exterminate the remaining Anthro resistance presence, she was forced to flee and retreat. She relocated to Europe which was pretty much the last Anthro stronghold in the world. As she began to fight on the frontlines of the war, she felt she wasn't doing enough. That there was something missing. Something she needed to prove. She signed up to become a naval pilot. The training was tough but her determination pulled through as she passed her pilot exams and training. Eventually, she was accepted into the European Mediterranean Naval Army where she was put in Fanged Legion Squadron because of her skills and military infantry experience.

Chroma

Age: 23

Species: Anthro / Fox

Nationality: Norwegian

Military: Fanged Legion Naval Pilot & Ground Unit Forces

Chroma never had much of a back story. Before the war, he served in the Norwegian military. He unfortunately was forced out by his government and threatened with death if he ever returned simply because he was an Anthro. Seeing no choice, he was forced to leave his home country and settle down in the European Mediterranean Coast Lines. Eventually, sick of being stuck on the side lines he joined the European Mediterranean Naval Army where he trained as a Special Forces ground unit and naval aviator. He was then put into Fanged Legion Squadron where he spent most of his days training and going on a few missions that resulted in failures.

Chelsea

Age: 24

Species: Anthro / Wolf

Nationality: American

Military: Infantry Soldier

Chelsea barely even has a backstory about her past, home, family or really anything. All we know is she at a young age was sent away from the fighting in America and joined the European Mediterranean Naval Army not as a pilot but more as an infantry soldier and trainer.

Amanda

Age: 22

Species: Anthro / Wolf

Nationality: French Canadian

Military: Infantry Soldier

Amanda was raised by her father after her mother's death when she was born. Her father taught her how to be strong. To never quit. To always push through. Her father was sadly killed due to the fighting as Canada was invaded by the UHN despite being a sanctuary country for Anthros. Canada didn't believe in fighting Anthros. They believed that killing Anthros was wrong and only would lead to more fighting and carnage. The UHN dismissed this and very soon, the Canadian government was taken over by the UHN and they ordered all Anthros including children to be sent off to death camps for extermination. With Canada no longer a sanctuary country, Amanda was forced to flee to Europe like many other Anthros. When she arrived, she became an official soldier in the F.U.N army. After nearly 6 years, she was sent to the European Mediterranean Naval Army as a demolition F.U.N sniper and infantry soldier.

(Quick Clarification): After the bombing of the F.U.N Pacific Coast Naval Army, the remaining soldiers like Whirlwind regrouped on the shore of the Philippines. From there, they took cargo plane and relocated to Athens, Greece. Some other survivors that did survive the attack, relocated to Indonesia and nearby coastal islands alongside the Philippines. And finally, the sanctuary that was bombed, was located approximately a few miles off shore on the coastal plains of Indonesia. I'm just updating/adding this now to clarify as some confusion that was expressed by some readers who were confused about how the fighting took place in the Pacific but the survivors somehow ended up in Spain. That was a writing error that was made by me. I apologize about that.

~ Character Bios and Military Backstories Finished ~

~ Now, Military Bios On The Governments Involved In The War ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 444 22
The leaves waving in the wind, birds singing their beautiful songs, the distant sound of water running through the forest. Living in a dense forest h...
982 29 4
A talented and experimental pilot mysteriously dissepear during battle. After everything hes been trought is it really the end? But what seem to be t...
31.5K 305 13
A 6 year old human male name Cameron Oval that has severe Autism and mental disabillities and was abused and mistreated by his own human kind. His pa...
2.6K 56 9
War.. has never been that easy for the humans. Ever since a political incident happened humans Were blamed for the cause of it, thus starting a war b...