I'm Gonna Kill Them All...(Ma...

بواسطة Superbowie

I'm gonna kill them all... The first words the boy had said before going down a dark path. In a world where 8... المزيد

Bio
Episode 1: Villains aren't the born, they're made
Episode 2: Screwed
Episode 3: U.A entrance exam
Episode 4: First day
Episode 5: Land of the quiet kids
Episode 6: Dragon boy vs mudman
Episode 7: A stained dragon
Episode 8: Class president
Episode 9: Villains
Episode 11: revealing yourself
Episode 12: Redemption
Season 1 (Complete); Season 2 (next)
Season 2 episode 1: redemption starts
Season 2 episode 2: declaration of war
Season 2 Episode 3: Start of the sports festival
Season 2 episode 4: Cavalry battle
Season 2 episode 5: Growing tension
Season 2 Episode 6: The next matches
Season 2 Episode 7: Mushroom girl vs explosion boy

Episode 10: All might vs nomu

503 11 5
بواسطة Superbowie

3rd POV

After Y/N had sneaked inside the u.s.j to see what ida warned them about, Y/N saw many villains. He stoped some while he was in his skrill form as he was saved by kaminari thanks to her electrocuting the villains around him. Although what he soon found out about this entire fight is the man he once saw infront of U.A had returned in attempt to kill all might and try to kidnap Y/N so he could join them and somehow found out that Y/N goas to U.A.

As he was in a difficult situation, all might had soon arrived in the scene to stop the villains in the building and he sure wasn't happy one bit. But now class 1a was alright all might was now here.

All might: I couldn't shake the feeling something had gone wrong when aizawa and thirteen hadn't answer my calls, I was heading there once I was done giving a lecture to a student till I ran into young.ida and told me the whole thing (all might said, gritting his teeth in anger) can't believe all this happend, I was being too careless, I should've arrived sooner. My poor students must've been so scared...and my colleagues who got injured...and young l/N, he had to fight and try to protect them. The least I could do now is make sure they're alright and show them they will be fine.

All might walked past class 1a, angry as ever as he stomped his feet on the ground, not liking this one bit. Y/N looked up, seeing all might so angry. He never all might so angry like this, he didn't even know all might could get angry, but it sure looked scary, which he was kinda grateful he didn't make him this mad.

All might: have no fear students...(all might said, grabbing his tie and ripped it off around his neck) Because I am here!

Mineta: ha! We're saved! (Mineta yelled out in joy)

Shigaraki: after all this waiting...the heroic piece of trash shows up...

All the villains stood there, standing there as they looked at the number one hero in fear. Never once have they met him the guy and now they finally did and they sure were scared, for how large he was and there fear only grew more when they remembered how strong he was.

All might zipped down fast in a blink of an eye, hitting one of the villains as he then hit another, then another and hit many without them even looking, showing his incredible speed as once the villains were knocked on the ground he quickly grabbed aizawa and picked him up. He looked at the poor man, seeing how bruised and damaged he was and how his arm was completely broken.

Y/N turned to midoriya, quickly picking him up by his mouth and flying away as all might saw Y/N had took midoriya to safety as all might as fast as he could and ran past the nomu and picked up tsu and mineta. Turning around and went far away from the two villains. All might put Tsu and mineta down, Y/N dropped midoriya as his chest was covered in saliva for being carried by his mouth as the green haired boy got back up and moved away from the dragon, still not sure if he should trust him.

Mineta: wow, that was fast!

All might: everybody go to the front gate, take aizawa with you (all might said, ready to fight the villains as Y/N stood next to him, growling as he was ready to fight aswell) if I tell young l/N to go with them, then they would probably get suspicious as to why I'm not trying to capture the villain, right now I just hope they leave so I can tell him alone and act like he ran away when I was trying to capture him (all might whispered to himself, the young kids behind them still didn't leave)

Shigaraki who now scratched his neck once again aggressively, hating what had happend, seeing his plan of killing the symbol of peace had got thrown in the garbage. Seeing his other villains go down, non of students had died, kurogiri didn't warp the skrill away, all migh now here and was ready to take him and the others down.

Shigaraki: no no no! This wasn't pert of the plan! Why is he still so fast and still so powerful!? No...I get it now...he may be fast...but he was much faster like before...what people were saying was true...all might is getting weaker (shigaraki said, smiling creepily under his mask as Y/N looked at him angrily, not liking the creepiness he was giving off)

Midoriya: all might, you can't fight him! I punched him and my arm wasn't damaged but he wasn't faced at all and your still...he's too strong! (Midoriya cut himself off before he could finish what he was going to say as he and mineta picked up aizawa)

All might: never fear! (All might turned to midoriya smiling, putting up a piece sigh to reassure him it will be alright) I got this!

Midoriya looked at all might, thinking to himself as he didn't know what to do, not wanting to leave his idol alone with the two dangerous villains as he turned to aizawa, also not wanting to leave aizawa here while he was in pain.

Midoriya turned, the three students walked away and took aizawa away as midoriya worried that all might wouldn't be ok. Once all might noticed the three were far away from him that they couldn't hear him, he turned to Y/N, wanting the boy to leave aswell.

All might: you need to leave aswell, thank you alot of trying to protect my students, but you know that I can't make sure your harmed aswell (all might whispered to Y/N, hoping he would do what he said and fly away, but no, he stood there)

Y/N roared at all might, refusing to leave as he wanted to stay and fight. Y/N back then didn't want to save people nor care about fighting villains, but he mostly came to make sure kaminari was alright and tried to help aizawa and then midoriya, he didn't notice it, but he was doing something he hated or something he thought he hated. It was strange, but it felt like he was doing something just once and didn't notice he was still doing it, but while he was doing it, he didn't complain or hated anything about it.

All might saw understand Y/N refused to leave, it was his duty to make sure Y/N and his identity was safe so he shouldn't let Y/N go, but knowing Y/N he wasn't leaving so easily plus he was the one that allowed Y/N to come here so theres that. All might looked at Y/N, knowing well he couldn't convince him to leave as decided that if he was going to fight then he might aswell let him fight with him since he couldn't make him leave.

All might: very well, you can stay and fight...me and max talked about your quirk...you only have five minutes right? (All might asked, Y/N nodded yes at his question) then your probably pushing your time limit...just like mine. So let's hurry up and finish this quick! (All might said, charging at shigaraki as he crossed his arms in a x shape as was ready to strike)

Shigaraki: nomu (shigaraki said, the nomu quickly came infront of him to block all mights attack)

All might: caroline smash! (All might swiped his arms away, nomu blocked the attack as shigaraki was safely protected while the attack was so strong it caused the water behind them to rise up)

Y/N charged at the nomu, attacking it by the face as the nomu swiftly grabbed Y/N by the snout and throw him far away without trying to harm him.

Shigaraki: your not as strong as all might skrill, but that's why I won't let nomu harm you, just a little knock out to take you with us.

All might: you'll do no such thing! (All might said, throwing a punch right in the nomu's stomach, which did nathing, nomu tried to grab all might, Y/N got back up and jumped in the air, diving at the nomu) let's try this!

All might threw a punch at the nomu, Y/N charging up his electricity and controlled it around his leg as he did a small flip as all might's fist and Y/N's electric kick both hit the nomu in the face, which once again...did nathing. The nomu roared, all might jumped back to avoid the nomo's hand as Y/N quickly flew away to keep his distance to make sure he won't get grabbed.

All might: doesn't matter where I punch you doas it!? (All might asked, he stoped moving as the nomu came fight infront of him as he quickly threw a punch at it)

Shigaraki: that's because nomu has shock Absorption all might, the only way your going to hurt him is if you can tear apart his flesh, but I don't think he'll just sit back and let you do that...hehehe...you finally met your match.

Y/N shot out a lightning blast as the nomu, beak monster turned to Y/N while all might threw more punches at the nomu as he got an idea. Nomu attempted to attack Y/N as all might quickly went behind nomu and wrapped his arms around him.

All might: where do you think your going!? (All might asked, moving back in attempt to do a Russian suplex)

He threw nomu backwards, Y/N thought that suplex would work as it caused smoke to appear from the impact of the hit. Students in the background cheered, thinking it was all over and that all might finally defeated the creature. Y/N relaxed abit, landing on the ground as he had thought it was all over...Although when the smoke finally cleared he was dead wrong and his eyes grew wider in horror at what had happend.

The smoke cleared and all might didn't land the hit. Kurogiri had intervene and warp the upper body of the nomu to prevent him from hitting the ground as kurogiri warped nomu under all mights back and let the creature grab hold of him, grabbing him tightly that it made his sides bleed while he coughed up blood.

All might: hey, no fair!

Shigaraki: smart move, trying to put nomu deep under the concrete so he wouldn't move, but sorry to say, but that's not happening, nomu is tough and just as strong as you and with kurogiri joining the fight theres no way you and the skrill can beat him.

Y/N: we'll see about that! (Y/N yelled, shooting a lightning blast at kurogiri as it shocked the mist villain, all might let go of the nomu lower body as he was in pain)

Kurogiri yelled from the shot he took, it didn't effect nomu as all might didn't get shocked at all.

Shigaraki: kurogiri! (Shigaraki ordered, kurogiri moved his body as he wrapped himself around Y/N and threw him on the ground)

Kurogiri held Y/N tightly on the ground as he prevented the dragon to move as Y/N squirmed like crazy and roared in anger as he wanted to be released.

Shigaraki: now this is perfect! We caught a dragon and the number one hero! You know we didn't plan on the skrill coming here, but who cares, we get to kill two birds with one stone. We get a dragon and kill the symbol of peace. Kurogiri...

Kurogiri: I'll lower you two threw my warp gates and let you go half way threw all might, once you get there I'll squeeze myself around you tightly that it will tear you apart while the skrill will be transported back to where we came from and make sure he's on our side...I'm going to enjoy it.

kurogiri did what he said he was going to do, he lowered the two slowly. Y/N squirmed more and more, not liking what was going to happen. He already had to deal with going to U.A and deal with being annoyed by other people he didn't want to talk to, that was enough to irritate him enough he wanted to strangle himself,  and now he was going to somewhere else and had to deal with more people and had to listen to what they say.

He couldn't take that anymore, he grew more and more mad just thinking about it, he had enough being told what to do and being expected to do what others say, he had just had enough of it. He is grew red like hell, he squirmed more and more aggressively as kurogiri stoped, feeling the dragon go nuts on him as he couldn't move him anymore for how much he strong resisted him.

Shigaraki: kurogiri what's wrong, why did you stop?

Kurogiri: he's...he's going crazy (kurogiri said, noticing the dragon moved like a feral animal)

Midoriya was watching the whole thing from the background, seeing all might and the dragon were in danger, he couldn't stand to see this happen, all might was his idol and he wasn't going go to stand here and watch him die. He saw Y/N was going ballistic under kurogiri body and he knew they both were in deep trouble so he needed to act fast

Midoriya threw aizawa onto Tsu without saying a word as he sprinted onto the scene, trying to save them as he jumped in the air at kurogiri as he cocked his fist back, ready to punch the villain.

Midoriya: hey! Leave them alone, you stupid villain!

Y/N grew madder, he started to lose his mind from the amount of anger that ingulfed his head as he struggled more while he heard the voice of midoriya close to him. He looked over, seeing midoriya had jumped in the scene and seeing him in danger had finally threw him over the edge...

It didn't stop there, the lights from above that were pert of the usj exploded, one by one exploded for some reason as electricity came out of all of them and went directly to Y/N, hitting the boy as a massive pillar of electricity came out of the warp that Y/N was about to sink in. All might turned and saw what was happening to Y/N, his eyes widened at what was he doing.

He was attracted all electricity around the building towards him, charging up the dragon as it surged around him....and then...

Y/N busted out of kurogiri warp, flying up as electricity went around the dragons body. Y/N what out a lightning blast, hitting kurogiri as the metal piece in him was launched away while Y/N swiflty flew up to midoriya before kurogiri could touch him and grabbed him with his feet, taking him back and putting him on the ground so he couldn't get hurt as Y/N went back and down biting the nomu in the leg, usually it would do absolutely nathing, but due to the amount of electricity he had taken, electricity had surged around his teeth as it digged threw the nomus body, causing the beak monster to loosen his grip on all might.

All might's thoughts: ah, I can move now! (All might thought to himself, quickly moving the nomu's hand slightly as all might quickly moved up and got out of the nomu's grip and got back on the ground) young l/N...he must be channeling the electricity around the building to give him a power boost. Those eyes...he must be really mad right now.

Nomu got out of the warp gate, standing back up as he roared in anger while kurogiri got back up. Y/N roared st the two, looking at them with pure rage as the nomu roared back, the two growling at each other like feral animals while kurogiri moved his body and extended and even grew bigger as he prepared an attack on them.

All might got in a fighting stance, he and Y/N were ready to fight till they both stoped when an explosion had hit kurogiri and send him on the ground as it came from a boy with spiky blond hair who had jumped here while a boy with half red and half white hair send ice from the ground to the nomu as it covered half of the nomu's body once the ice made contact with him. Another person came in the scene, a boy with red spike hair came down and attempted to attack shigaraki with his sharp arms that was from his quirk as shigaraki jumped back and avoided his attack.

Kirishima: man, I was close enough.

Todoroki: on one your men told me your plan was to kill the symbol of peace, I can assure you that won't happen, not while we are here.

All might: young todoroki and young kirishima, they came!?

Midoriya: todoroki, kirishima, your both here (midoriya said, wiping the small tears that were in the corner of his eyes)

Todoroki: let's finish these guys off, but first let's start with him! (Todoroki said, shooting a wave of ice at the dragon as Y/N quickly jumped up to avoid, midoriya quickly came up to shoto to stop him)

Midoriya: todoroki wait! He's on our side, kinda. He didn't do anything wrong yet, right now he saved me and saved all might, I don't know why he's here or why he's trying to protect, but let's appreciate that for now and take advantage of the back up we have now (midoriya said, Y/N smiled happily, hearing that the boy he looked up to actually mentioned him)

Todoroki stood quiet, slowly turning to Y/N to tell the dragon off as yes he wanted to capture the dragon, but right now they were still in a dangerous situation that they didn't have time for attacking on person that's trying to help them.

Todoroki: I don't dont know why your here, but once this is over your going to the police (todoroki said, not responding to what midoriya had told him as he turned to Y/N)

Shigaraki: kurogiri, how did you let this happen!?

Bakugo: it was that hard figuring it out, only certain perts of your body is your warp stuff ao you use it to hide your actually body, trying to trick us into thinking you don't have one. But if you didn't have a body you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor (bakugo said, his hand was on kurogiri's neck armor as he tried move, which he stopped when bakugo ignited some small explosions on the warp villain which hurt him abit)

Kurogiri: ahh!

Bakugo: don't try anything funny (bakugo threatened, putting his close up to him with a grin) you do anything and I'll blow you up so bad they'll never find the pieces for your body.

Kirishima: wow, doesn't sound very heroic.

The students stared down the villain and nomu, getting in a fighting stance while bakugo held down kurogiri and threatened to explode the mist villain if he tried to do anything. Nomu's arms and leg broke out of the ice, although it's arm and leg had fallen off, leaving the creature with only one of each limb. Y/N growled, seeing the nomu was still moving as the kids looked at it in shock that it somehow could still move despite the damage it took

The nomu got back up, it's arms and legs began to regenerate, slowly growing back new arm and leg.

All might: what the heck, I thought you said this guy has shock Absorption.

Shigaraki: I did, but I never said that was his only power...you see he has super regeneration. Nomu was designed to take you on even with a hundred percent of your power...you can't win.

The nonu attempted to attack them, all might came in and threw a punch at the nomu as the beak creature swiped a hit on all might, sending him back as it tried to attack midoriya while the dragon swooped down, getting infront of midoriya as the dragon barked at it, the nomu taking a step back as it roared back.

Kirishima: wow! The skrill is actually protecting midoriya!?

Bakugo: what the!?

Midoriya: see, he is trying to help us, I don't understand why your helping us skrill, butyour so incredibly! (Midoriya smiled at the dragon, Y/N heard this and his cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment, his body started to cool down after hearing the boy he looked up to actually compliment him)

Y/N: he...he finally noticed me!

The nomu turned to bakugo instead, attacking the boy as he swiped down and landed before bakugo could even react. The impact of the hit was so powerful it pushed them away while the person nomu hit was send to a small wall behind him.

Y/N: he's fast!

The smoke cleared, the nomu was right near kurogiri as he had gotten back. The students thought bakugo was hurt, but really he was right next to them, thinking he had avoided his attack while bakugo actually had no idea how he got here.

Midoriya: kacchan, your ok!

Bakugo: no I didn't you damn nerd.

Kirishima: then how did you get over here?

Y/N: I think I know how

The kids looked at the small wall that somebody got hit in, the dust cleared that showed all might was there who had threw bakugo out of the way and taken his place where all might had gotten hit instead. All might breath heavily, coughing abit from the hit he took as he couldn't take much more.

All might: are you proud of yourself, you attack innocents kids without holding back!?

Shigaraki: he was threatening my friend, plus don't act like these kids are Angels, that green haired boy over there, he tried to kill me with a maxed out punch, what kind of hero doas something like that (shigaraki asked, Y/N growled and roared at the hand man in anger) what's with heroes thinking they can get away with something like that by saying it's for the sake of others. Well you know what...that pisses me off. Who are the people to decide that things are good and bad, we live in a society where people just judge and judge on what's evil or what's good.

Y/N: he...he gets the idea (Y/N said, his mouth gaped that someone actually sees the world thesame way he did as he fell on the ground, feeling his arm changed and when he looked at it, he saw the wing claw start splitting and soon became four fingers) c-crap...

Shigaraki: your just another corrupt goverment hero that only solves problems with violence...and violence causes more violence. And I'll make sure that's stops once your doas dead.

All might: villains like you are all thesame, you act like your actions are noble, but let's be honest, you only do it cause you like it.

Y/N paused for a second when hearing all mights words. When he thought back when he wanted to kill heroes to change society, but did he really? Now hearing what all might said, villains try to make there actions sound noble so was Y/N really killing for a noble goal...? No...he remembered what stain said to him, he did it for a grudge. He wasn't doing all this for something noble, but for a grudge and he used it thinking that's why.

His eyes widened abit, now putting stains and all mights words together as It all made sense now to him.

Y/N: I...I get it.

Shigaraki: hehe, you figured me out.

Todoroki: we've got them out numbered.

Midoriya: mhm.

Kirishima: weknow the mist guys weakness, these guys may act really tough, but we can take them down with all mights help.

All mightz: don't attack! Get out of here.

Todoroki: you wouldn't be here without my help remember, you need us in this fight.

All might: I thank you for your assistance, but this is different. It's going to be alright, just sit back and watch a pro at work (all might said, Y/N tried to go up to him, but was immediately stoped when all might told him to stay) that goas for you too skrill, you still have electricity, but you must stay with the kids.

Midoriya looked at him in worry, scared what might happen to him as he knew something about all might that nobody else knew. That all might was running out of time. All might gave the kids a thumbs up, reassuring them as he turned to fhe villains while the kids stood behind him and watched.

Shigaraki: nonu...kurogiri...kill him, I'll deal with the children.

All mights thoughts: I don't have much time in this form...I barely have a minute. And poor young l/N, he's pushing his time limit that's almost hurting him. His body is shrinking back to his reguler human form, I can't let l/N be exposed and neither can I...

Y/N: all might is running out of power...he's getting tired and he can't keep this up. If he needs to beat this thing, he needs a extra punch, if I get the timing right I might do that, but right now I gotta keep this form on cause once my whole body turns human, my power is gone...

Shigaraki: let's finish this and go home (shigaraki said, charging at the students infront of him)

All might: even so...I must stop these villains...

Kirishima: heads up guys, villain is coming!

All might: because I am...the worlds symbol of peace and justice! (All might said, he run past shigaraki, cutting the guy off as he ran to the nomu as the large creature charged at him thesame way)

Y/N charged at shigaraki, his right wing had morphed into a human arm as he quickly threw a punch at shigaraki, launching him away as the mist villain quickly caught him.

All might and the nomu threw a punch at each other, ther fists both collided on each other, causing a massive shockwave that was so strong threw shigaraki in the air.

Shigaraki: weren't you listening!? One of his powers is shock Absorption, you can't beat him with punches!

All might: yeah, I know! That's what I'm aiming for! (All might said, throwing a punch at the nomu's stomach as he threw another two punches, which collided with the nomu's punches as the two began to throw a whole barrage of punches at one another)

The impact of both there punches colliding on one another was so powerful it caused so much wind to blow that was strong enough to almost blow everyone away.

Y/N: tha, there too strong! The force of the wind is preventing me or anyone else from getting too close to them!

All might: he said your quirk was only shock Absorption, not nullification! That means theres a limit to what you can take right!?

All might and the nomu threw more punches at one another, there punches were so strong that it caused the concrete to break apart, tree moved around from the wind like crazy. Y/N tried to get to them, taking step by step closer to them.

Nomu threw a punch at all mights side, the weak spot that hurt all might the most as the number one hero would nearly go down, but he stayed up and did his best to taking this nomu down, which might be working as the nomu started getting pushed back from the force of all mights punches, what all might said about nomu having a limit was true.

All might pushed the nomu back with his punches, moving forward if there was too much space between him and the nomu as he continued to throw blows while he got hit aswell, the concrete behind him started breaking.

All might: so you were made to fight me big guy, if you can really withstand me firing at one hundred percent of my power, then I have to go beyond that and force you to surrender!

The nomu got slower, all might threw his punches even faster as he targeted them on a specific place on the nomus body like it's head. all might was giving it his all and used all his power to taking this thing down. Midoriya looked at him in worry, thinking something bad will happen will happen to the number one hero while Y/N got closer to the two, his tail starting shrinking while some of his scales started to dissapear.

All might threw one more punch at the nomu, sending him flying back as the concrete broke apart from the nomu's speed of getting hit back. All might jumped at the nomu as the monster got back up and charged at all might full speed, the two hit each other in the air. All might punched the nomu as it threw a punch at all might while he fell on the ground, which he quickly blocked and threw him back.

All moght: a real hero...will always find a way for justice to be served!

The two went back in the air, nomu was about to hit the ground on his back till all might quickly swooped down and hit the nomu on the head with his foot, causing the nomu impact hitting the ground go even hard as it got send up in the air. All might grabbed the nomu by the arm, the were in the air as all might spinner the large creature around before throwing him on the floor.

The nomu bounced abit up, about to fall back on the ground quickly all might come down, right near the nomu as Y/N knew where this was going, the boy running up to the two.

All might: now to teach you a lesson, you may have heard this before, but let me teach you what they really mean! Go beyond

Y/N: plus...(Y/N said, all might cocked his fist up as Y/N quickly jumped next to all might and charged up the electricity around his arm as they both threw there punch)

All migh and Y/N: ULTRAAAAAAAAAA!

all might and Y/N punched the nomu in the stomach, sending it flying away as it hit the ceiling of the building, crashing it threw the ceiling as it was send flying in the air. The impact of the punch caused the whole building to shake, students from other zones could see this as they were confused why it happend.

All the students who could see what had happend cheered happily, seeing the large nomu got send flying as the four students saw all might and Y/N, watching the two stand up as they turned to them, Y/N whole body except for his chest and left arm had became human, showing his bare skin except for his face as he still kept the snout and scales out. All might turned to the students, still smiling as he put his hand on his chest.

All might: I didn't see you coming, good thinking giving me an extra kick to that punch (all might smiled, Y/N stuck his large tongue out as he panted, exhausted as he still tried to keep his form out) crap...we're running out of time (all might whispered, noticing the smoke appear from his body as he turned to the villains to quickly wrap this up) you've been defeated, surrender now.

Shigaraki: you...you cheated! They say you got weaker, but you...you tricked us! (Shigaraki said, scratching his neck aggressively as he was angry that he had lost)

Y/N: he's acting like a child.

All might: well come on then, you wanted to kill me and take the skrill villain, well here we are!

The three students walked away, thinking that all might and the skrill has it handled while midoriya stood there in worry, knowing that all might couldn't take any much more as he turned to the skrill, noticing something about the creature as the students stopped when they saw midoriya just stood there.

Midoriya's thoughts: this is bad, all might can't take much more of this, he's running out of time...and the skrill. I think I got his quirk figured out...his power is like all might. He can't keep this form forever, if he could he wouldn't be changing back like this...they are both out of time...(midoriya said in worry)

All might's thoughts: c-crap...that nomu took much out of me...and young l/N, most of his body had transformed back and it's only a matter of time before his head changes his back and gets exposed to the students...and if I try to do some move I'll have to revert back to my weak form, we can't keep this up...right now we can just stall till they get here...

All might: what's wrong, are you scared!? (All might asked, noticing a flinch that shigaraki had just done)

Y/N: good, there hesitating...I get what your doing all might. It might work (Y/N said to himself, ofcource no one could understand him since while he had his dragon head out people would only hear growls and skrill sounds)

Shigaraki: Errr, if only nomu were here, he would crush you two to the ground and made sure one of you is laying under there dead! (Shigaraki said, scratching his neck aggressively as kurogiri came next to him and tried to calm him)

Kurogiri: tomura shigaraki, please remain calm, look at all might now, he's weakened, nomu's attack was successful. And look at the skrill, he's so close to changing back we will know this dragons identity as he has weakened just as much as all might which will be successful to capture him. The children are yet to be frozen in fear and our underlings are recovering. We have afew minutes before there reinforcements to arrive so let's take this opportunity and make the most of it. We can do this.

Shigaraki: yeah...yeah your right. We can do this, we have afew minutes so...we better use it while it lasts. The final boss is right infront of us so...we better do it now (shigaraki said, some of the knocked out villains got back up finally recovering as the students turned to them)

Kirishima: think all might and the skrill can handle these two. Let's make sure these guys don't harm anybody else (kirishima said, hardening his arms as he got ready to fight while todoroki turned to midoriya)

Todoroki: will you be joining us? (Todoroki asked, midoriya stayed looking at all might and the skrill as he stood there in worry)

Midoriya's thoughts: I'm the only one that knows about all mights true form...if these villains toy with those two more...they're done...(midoriya said, bowling his hand into a fist as he couldn't bare to see his idol get hurt)

Shigaraki charged at the two, wanting to kill all might more instead of the skrill as he went directly at the number one hero. All might stood there, hoping help would arrive as Y/N quickly went infront of all might, ready to take the blow as he had hope shigaraki would go for him instead.

Shigaraki: consider this as revenge for nomu!

All might's thoughts: so this is it...dammit, I can't stand here and let young l/N take the blow like this, I must do something...but shit I can't...my power is drained, we need...backup!

Kurogiri and shigaraki came at the two, ready to kill and capture till they stopped when midoriya once again jumped in the scene, his leg had turned purple from the damage he took from his own quirk when he used it to launch himself at them.

Y/N and all might turned to midoriya, shocked that he had jumped in and tried to save the two again. His legs wobbled like jelly, they were numb as he couldn't use them to move anymore as he tried to finish this with one punch. He cocked his fist back, about to punch kurogiri's neck armor.

Midoriya: you leave them alone! You stupid villains!

Kurogiri opened a warp gate, shigaraki put his hand threw it, letting his hand go up to midoriya's face as the boy was about to hit it, after seeing shigaraki's quirk, he knew if that hand touches him, he will pretty much be dead.

Midoriya: crap, that hand!

Kurogiri: I won't fall for that again!

Shigaraki laughed manically, watching the boy got closer and closer to his hand as he knew what would happen if his hand made contact with his face.

Y/N looked midoriya in horror, thinking he was about to die as he tried to do something to prevent it from happening, maybe trying to tackle shigaraki to move his hand away, but he wouldn't have enough time to do that, he panicked, but he paused when he heard a familiar noise from far away.

BANG

A gun shot was heard from afar, a bullet came down and hit shigaraki's hand as it went threw his skin while midoriya fell on the ground. Everybody turned to where the bullet came from, looking at the main entrance as all mights was relieved, knowing that help has finally arrived.

All might: they're here (all might said, he and Y/N turn to the front entrance, Y/N got scared abit that he might be in big trouble if nezu saw him here)

Nezu: sorry we're late everyone, it me some time, but I got the teachers here as fast as I could (nezu said, sitting on the shoulder of one of the teachers as they all got here.

Ida: your class rep has returned and I have brought reinforcements! (Ida said, standing next to the many U.A teachers that have arrived)

Vlad king and some other teachers looked around the scene, there eyes landed on Y/N who was half skrill, gritting there teeth in anger that he skipped class to come here as they will take care of him later. Some villains got back up, running up the stairs to try and get them as present walked up right near the stairs, using his quirk as he let out a loud "YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH" hurting the villains ears as some got knocked down. Ectoplasm used his quirk next, he opened his mouth as mist came out, the mist floated down the stairs as it turned into clones of himself and fought the villains that were climbing up the stairs.

Nezu: our priority is to protect our students and I mean all of them (nezu whispered the last pert to vlad king, the vampire nodded, cementoss and ectoplasm walked down the stairs as the students around them were happy that they had finally arrived)

Shigaraki: dammit, the pros got here! It's really game over, let's go home and try this ag- ahh! (Shigaraki was cut off, screaming in pain when the pro hero snipe shot a couple bullets onto his shoulder and down to his legs as kurogiri had to cover shigaraki up in order to protect him)

Snipe: we need someone that can capture them from a distance

Thirteen: I'm on it! (Thirteen said, putting her fingers up as she used her quirk and tried to suck up the warp villain before they could escape)

Kurogiri tried to sarp shigaraki away, holding him close as the warp got smaller and smaller as shigaraki looked at all might and Y/N, starring at them with hateful eyes that they both foiled his plan.

Shigaraki: I may have failed to kill and capture both of you, but I swear some day...skrill, the bogeyman of heroes, I will capture you and make you one of us. All might, the symbol of peace, I will kill ! (Shigaraki said, disappearing from the warp gate as he and kurogiri got warped away)

And so the villains were defeated...kinda. heroes arrived just in time to save all might and Y/N from near death and capture. Some teachers went around, going in some of the zones to check if there were any students and made sure of they were ok, they took them back to the front gate.

Y/N knew he would be in deep deep trouble, he fought some villains before, but never would he meet a creature this strong, strong enough to give him and all might a hard time. He and everyone else knew, tomura shigaraki the villain that did all this, sure meant business.

All might turned his head, seeing midoriya was in tears that he failed to save his his idol. All might took afew steps forward to him, couldn't holding it anymore as half his body had transformed. He didnt care if Y/N saw it or questioned it, he might aswell told him the truth as midoriya would surely questioned why the dragon was helping them in the first place.

Midoriya: dammit...I failed to save you all might...I'm so sorry...(midoriya said, on the ground as he slammed his fist on the ground while in tears)

All might: that's absolutely not true. You brought us afew seconds, if you didn't we'd be dead right now. You manage to save the number one hero again...and the skrill (all might smiled, Y/N turned to all might as his mouth gaped in shock at the strange form he was in while midoriya's eyes began to tear up)

Midoriya: t-thank you all might...I'm just so happy your ok...and that I could help

Back with the teachers, they looked around the place from the front entrance, seeing all the destruction that happend here.

Snipe: well well well, look at all the mess here. Can't believe the villains manage to sneak in here.

Vlad king: I can't believe L/N left class to come here, that boy is in so much trouble once I get to him (vlad king said angrily, putting nezu down gently as the small animal hybrid was completely calm in the situation)

Nezu: now now, let's leave the dragon alone, I think he suffered enough from the tiring work he had to do, infact he actually did more good then bad here, you see, we're making progress with the child. Now then, let's worry about the students and make sure they're save (nezu said, snipe and midnight nodded as they went off)

Back with Y/N and the others.

Kirishima: midoriya hey! (Kirishima ran to the three, making sure if they were ok)

Midoriya: kirishima

Kirishima: are you guys ok!?

All might's thoughts: ahh kirishima, glad to see your looking out for your friends...wait a minute, he's gonna see us like this! (All might thought to himself, panicking that his identity would be exposed as he reverted back to his skinny form)

Kirishima: all might, aren't you gonna capture the- (kirishima was cut off, the concrete of te ground rose up into a large wall, covering all might and the skrill as the culprit was the teacher cementoss)

Cementoss: for your own safety, please had back to the front gate with your other classmates. We'll take care of all might and the skrill. Please inform your other classmates to do thesame

Kirishima: right, on it! (Kirishima smiled, heading to his other classmates) guys, he said we have to go to the front entrance!

While kirishima was doing that, all might let out a sigh, knowing that he was perfectly fine and his identity was safe, although wasn't really. He felt someone was watching him other then cementoss or midoriya.

He turned around slowly, seeing that Y/N was there, his whole body finally changing back to full human as he stared at the number one hero in his weak form, starring at him quietly as he wanted to know what was this. All mights weak form was finally exposed to the boy and Y/N's true form was shown to midoriya. Y/N didn't know what this way, but now he wanted to know and he wanted to know immediately what was going on...

Y/N: you and me...have alot to talk about

The end.

Chapter question: do you like the book so far, if so what do you like about it?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

97.9K 2.6K 41
[[ COMPLETE ]] Will become 18+ later on. Potential Triggers Growing up without a Father has been more difficult for you than it should have. You have...
320K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
254K 5.1K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
2.3K 46 30
Salazo Nautali graduated from Kunugigaoka junior high by killing his teacher; Koro Sensei. After being recommended to U.A. by Mr. Karasuma, he starts...