STEP-BROTHERS?? {BTS FF}

By Alexa__Ella

A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After... More

NOTE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 19

4.1K 118 5
By Alexa__Ella

Yn POV

I woke up with sun light hitting my face. I felt so annoyed for disturbing my precious sleep but I got up knowing that there is no way I will fall asleep again. I did my morning routine and went to wardrobe to find something comfortable to wear. It's weekend so I just took shorts and oversized shirt and went downstairs for breakfast.

As I got down stairs I was greeted by maids. I ,with help of the paper and pen, asked where are mom and dad and the maid told me that they had important work so they left early but that they will come soon. I didn't said anything more and went to have my breakfast. I am used to stay alone at home or with maids because my mom was always busy with something that she never really had time to spend with me, and those times when she did we spend it nicely and always something have to happened and interrupt our little hangout.

I was done with breakfast when I heard main door being  open. I guessed that my parents came so I went to greet them.

I went to them and smiled and I saw my mom's reaction. I somehow gulped down my laugh and stayed cool knowing very well the reason behind her hilariously shocked reaction.

Mom:"Am I seeing right or am I daydreaming? Honey I think I went out of my mind cause I am seeing Yn in front of me."

She said and my urge to laugh came back but again I controlled myself.

Dad:"what the hell are you talking about? Why would you be out of your mind if you see Yn? I didn't get anything"

He said confused.

Mom:"which day is today?"

Dad:"Saturday? Why are you asking that all of a sudden?"

Mom"because if it's Saturday means it's weekend and when it's weekend Yn don't have to go to school which leads to that she will sleep much and usually she would wake up in afternoon but right now, at 7:13 am, I am seeing Yn in front of me?"

And Her face expression was so weird yet funny that I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing my heart out.

Mom:"yeah, why are you laughing now huh? And why are you awake at this early hours on SATURDAY"

She said but I did do anything to give her an answer instead I sat down on the floor still laughing.

Mom:"Yn, control yourself. I am going to kitchen and when I come back I want you either sit in living room like a normal kid or be in your room."

She said and left from there. I controlled myself and stand up. I went upstairs to my room to find something to do. I sit on the bed and took my phone and scroll through it while making myself comfortable in half laying position.

I was focused on my phone when I felt a weight on my stomach. I look down and saw Blaze putting his head on my stomach making himself comfortable. I smiled at him a bit and then an idea popped on my mind. I immediately took a paper and write down what I wanted and went to mom. I saw her in living room chatting with dad. As I went there they looked at me and smiled.

Mom:"Yn honey, what happened? Do you need something?"

She ask and I hand her the paper and she read it out loud.

Mom" I was bored and so was Blaze so I thought if you could let me go for a walk with him. Please!  Well Yn dear, I......"

I collected my hand in front of her and look at her with my puppy eyes.

Mom:"- sigh- ok but you need to bring at least one guard with you."

She said and my face dropped. I looked at her with pleading eyes in hope to let me go alone

Mom:"but Yn...."

Dad:"ok Yn dear, you can go but your mom is right, you should bring at least one guard. But if it's ok with you the guard can be a little far from you and like that you have privacy and we know you are safe. Ok?"

I smiled at idea even tho the guard have to be around anyway but at least he won't be beside me. I nod and went to hug them.

I got dressed and with Blaze and the guard came out of house making my way toward the nearest park.

We soon reached the park and I sat on the bench under the beautiful tree. Blaze rested his head on my lap and sat beside the bench. I pat his head slowly while looking around. I spotted the guard standing beside a tree not too far from us. His name was  Seomin, he was around 30 years old and is really a good guy. He is the one who usually guards around me and I am comfortable with him so I don't mind it.

Then I saw a ice cream van. I thought of maybe getting myself an ice cream. I went there and bought and ice cream for myself. Then I went to the playground and sat on a swing. There wasn't many people here, I saw few kids running around and playing. I smiled a little looking at them. It reminded me of my oppa and me when we were little we would always come up with the new, a bit weird game and play whole day. A tear left my eye but I immediately wiped it.

As I finished my ice cream I was about to go when I saw those kinds playing in the sand. They were trying to make a castle but in failed a few times. I smiled at them and went to them.I bent down and wave at them.

Jaeseok:"Hi noona, my name is Jaeseok and this is my little sister Minmin. What's your name?"

He asked me and then I thought of how to tell them. I took out my notebook and wrote my name

Jaeseok:"Y......n....Yn?"

I nod and smile at him.

Jaeseok:"Noona i need to ask you something. Do you know how to make a castle of sand?"

I just nod at his question and I could see a sparkle in his eyes.

Jaeseok:"really!!? Would you please show us how? We were trying but didn't get it as it always crash down."

He said and pout a little. Cute. I then started playing with them and when we were finally done we backed of a little to see our masterpiece.

Jaeseok:"Wow it's amazing! Thank you noona"

He said and they both hugged me. I smiled and hugged them back. Just the we heard a voice

???:"Jaeseok!!? Minmin!!? "

Jaeseok/ Minmin:"Mommy!!!"

They went and hugged a woman I can say she is in her mid thirty's.

Jaeseok:"Mommy look what we made!"

He said and they walked toward me.

???:"oh wow it's awesome. You did it all?"

She asked them.

Jaeseok:" no we didn't alone. Yn noona helped us"

He said and came to me holding my hand. I smiled at him and then at their mom

???:"oh hi . Thank you for playing with my kids. Btw my name is Jiwoo, Jung Jiwoo."

Jaeseok:"Mommy her name is Yn."

Jiwoo:"ok dear, I was about ask her but never mind. it's nice to meet you Yn."

She said and  i just bow to her a little.

Jaeseok:" Mommy don't ask questions to Yn noona she can't answer you"

Jiwoo:"why?"

Jaeseok:*she is mute"

He whispered to his mom but I could clearly hear it. I was with them for sometime more. They played with Blaze and it seem like they really love him. And like that I made my way toward home. As I reached there I went in and from the hall I could hear many voices coming from the living room. I went there and as soon I did  I smiled as wide as possible.

There were my oppas. They still didn't see me so I went and crash myself onto Joonie oppa as he was the nearest. I could feel that he flinched a bit but then he also hugged me

BTS:"Yn!!"

And like that I started hugging all of them one by one.  It was Hobi oppa's turn and after him was Tea oppa as well as the last one. I didn't think much but also hugged him same as I did with others I mean he is also my oppa isn't he. He surprisingly hugged me back and  I could feel him smiling. When I pulled back I was about to go to sit on the couch but I was pulled down. I landed on Tae oppa's lap as he pulled me down. I was shocked at first but then smiled at him. He was smiling at me all the time. Not so big smile but still smile.

Taehyung POV

I was surprised that she hugged me but it felt so good so I hugged her back. When she was about to go I pulled her on my lap as I didn't want her to leave. I saw her smile and then she..... Kissed my cheek? Wow! I smiled at her even more and then I also kiss her cheek.

Jungkook:"yahh, ynie why did he got a kiss and I didn't?"

Jimin:"we didn't"

He corrected him.

Taehyung:"ohh I see. A muscle bunny is jealous."

I said and Yn giggled on my lap and then snuggled up in my neck. I secured my arms around her and let her be. After a little argue because of mine and Yn little interaction we talked normally and spend all day  together.

______________________________________

Hey guys
How was it?
I am really sorry for the really really late update, I hope you forgive me.
Please vote and comment
Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.4K 70
yn and her sisters mother left them when they were so small after that their father started to abuse them and make them work hard till they faint a...
130K 2.7K 35
This is a story about a 15 year old y/n who is really cold to others. When she will got to know that her mother is going to be remarried and she will...
472K 16.1K 35
WARNING- English is not my first language. Also, I wrote this years back when I was in my teens so the story will be full of typos and grammatical er...
171K 4.8K 26
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...